Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59082 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
^^^ yours are nigga and international fraudsters shocked
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Godogwu: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
pDude:

Nor be only tear or swallow. I will put fire to the fvcking thing as soon as i can change it.

Good for you G
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by chiefbatiatus(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
olumidazz: @ bititus you are so on point sir. Pls come to my church tomorrow I will give u holy communion. Can u see all the comments and disgraceful arguments from their tribesman that have invaded this thread. I live in joburg and know a lot of this chukwu brothers who has brought a lot of us to disrepute be name, pls guys stop being unnecessarily emotional.

We shall soon demand that the govt publish the name and hometown of any nigerian criminal caught abroad and we shall see who wins. Don't waste your time advising Ibos, most of them are useless because of their arrogance which is based in totally nothing! Nothing! The only talent I can credit them with is the desire to cheat even when the gain is short-sighted
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

Can you also explain to the house why the following prevails in your Oduduwa cave?

-------2003, Dr. Ayo Daramola, a PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Ekiti State, and a consultant on Social Protection and HIV/AIDS to the World Bank Country Office in Abuja was murdered in his bedroom at his hometown, Ijan-Ekiti. A nutritionist who recently joined the race, his death is linked to the intra-party crisis, which has thrown up political enemies after the death of the third term agenda in the state. He was stabbed, shot and hacked to death.

------   Engineer Funso Williams, PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Lagos State and chairman, Board of Directors of Nigeria Maritime Authority (NMA) was murdered on July 27, 2006. Police are still investigating this assassination. Forensic experts were invited from London to assist them. The police arrested PDP gubernatorial aspirants in the state and some members of the NMA board. They were held for about three weeks. 

-------- On July 16, 2005 unknown gunmen killed Alhaji Lateef (alias Lati Osogbo) a close associate of the strongman of Ibadan politics, Alhaji Lamidi Adebibu, in Ibadan. 

--------- Alhaji Sulaimon Olajokun, a Lagos-based businessman and one of the 'financiers' of the group, Oranmiyan was murdered on his way to Lagos from Ile-Ife Osun State, in a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) on May 15, 2005. He was a chieftain of the Alliance for Democracy (AD). 

---------  On December 23, 2001, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Chief Bola Ige, was killed inside his bedroom at Ibadan, Oyo State. The police declared one Olugbenga Adebayo, ( a.k.a. Fryo) wanted in connection with the murder. The trial of suspects took many twists and turns; several judges resigned from the case, and Ige's wife died after one of the futile hearings to trace the killers. The Oyo government withdrew the case from the court in 2004. 

---------- Mrs. Emily Omope (a.k.a . Thatcher), an AD member, died on March 3, 2003 at the UCH Ibadan after an acid attack in December last year by unknown persons. 

--------- Unknown assailants in Lagos killed Dele Arojo a PDP gubernatorial aspirant on November 25, 2002. 

--------- On December 19, 2001, Mr. Odunayo Olagbaju, a member of the Osun State House of Assembly, was killed in front of the Moore police station, Ile-Ife, Osun State. 

--------- Ahmed Sardauna, chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State also fell to the assassin’s bullet in 2003

---------- Otunba Dipo Dina [/b]Candidate of the Action Congress (AC) in the 2007 governorship election in Ogun State, Dipo Dina, shot dead in Ota by suspected assassins in 2010

---------- [b]MR. Ahmed Onipede, a former special adviser on mineral resources to the immediate past governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, was murdered by unknown assailants in 2010.

Onipede’s body was found in a  pool of blood in his home in Badagry, Lagos.

---------- Atiba Local Government Area Chairman, Alhaji Azeez Adegbile, was assassinated by a yet-to-be-identified three-man gang.

Adegbile 55, was murdered in his sleep at his Odunerin Compound home around Akodudu area of Isale Oyo about 11.50 am.

---------- .A chairmanship aspirant on the platform of Action Congress (AC), in Ward II of Ibadan South East Local Government area of Oyo State, Hon. Taiwo Falade, was yesterday murdered by gunmen at his Odo-Oba, Ibadan, residence.

---------- A key member of the legal team of Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola, in the election petition case over the 2007 election, is dead. He died after being set ablaze by unknown assassins.

Mr. Jonathan Adebisi Ogundere, who was the oldest lawyer in the team, was abducted from his country home in Oyan, Odo Otin Local Government Area by some people, who drove him to a village called Igbotele and set him ablaze.

lmaooo, look at this fool! No be your people do am. Always using Yoruba names to commit crimes. Every where in Yoruba land they are there doing the unthinkable. Stop with that foolish talk and advice your people to stop using Yoruba names to commit all sort of crimes.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

Can you also explain to the house why the following prevails in your Oduduwa cave?

-------2003, Dr. Ayo Daramola, a PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Ekiti State, and a consultant on Social Protection and HIV/AIDS to the World Bank Country Office in Abuja was murdered in his bedroom at his hometown, Ijan-Ekiti. A nutritionist who recently joined the race, his death is linked to the intra-party crisis, which has thrown up political enemies after the death of the third term agenda in the state. He was stabbed, shot and hacked to death.

------   Engineer Funso Williams, PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Lagos State and chairman, Board of Directors of Nigeria Maritime Authority (NMA) was murdered on July 27, 2006. Police are still investigating this assassination. Forensic experts were invited from London to assist them. The police arrested PDP gubernatorial aspirants in the state and some members of the NMA board. They were held for about three weeks. 

-------- On July 16, 2005 unknown gunmen killed Alhaji Lateef (alias Lati Osogbo) a close associate of the strongman of Ibadan politics, Alhaji Lamidi Adebibu, in Ibadan. 

--------- Alhaji Sulaimon Olajokun, a Lagos-based businessman and one of the 'financiers' of the group, Oranmiyan was murdered on his way to Lagos from Ile-Ife Osun State, in a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) on May 15, 2005. He was a chieftain of the Alliance for Democracy (AD). 

---------  On December 23, 2001, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Chief Bola Ige, was killed inside his bedroom at Ibadan, Oyo State. The police declared one Olugbenga Adebayo, ( a.k.a. Fryo) wanted in connection with the murder. The trial of suspects took many twists and turns; several judges resigned from the case, and Ige's wife died after one of the futile hearings to trace the killers. The Oyo government withdrew the case from the court in 2004. 

---------- Mrs. Emily Omope (a.k.a . Thatcher), an AD member, died on March 3, 2003 at the UCH Ibadan after an acid attack in December last year by unknown persons. 

--------- Unknown assailants in Lagos killed Dele Arojo a PDP gubernatorial aspirant on November 25, 2002. 

--------- On December 19, 2001, Mr. Odunayo Olagbaju, a member of the Osun State House of Assembly, was killed in front of the Moore police station, Ile-Ife, Osun State. 

--------- Ahmed Sardauna, chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State also fell to the assassin’s bullet in 2003

---------- Otunba Dipo Dina [/b]Candidate of the Action Congress (AC) in the 2007 governorship election in Ogun State, Dipo Dina, shot dead in Ota by suspected assassins in 2010

---------- [b]MR. Ahmed Onipede, a former special adviser on mineral resources to the immediate past governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, was murdered by unknown assailants in 2010.

Onipede’s body was found in a  pool of blood in his home in Badagry, Lagos.

---------- Atiba Local Government Area Chairman, Alhaji Azeez Adegbile, was assassinated by a yet-to-be-identified three-man gang.

Adegbile 55, was murdered in his sleep at his Odunerin Compound home around Akodudu area of Isale Oyo about 11.50 am.

---------- .A chairmanship aspirant on the platform of Action Congress (AC), in Ward II of Ibadan South East Local Government area of Oyo State, Hon. Taiwo Falade, was yesterday murdered by gunmen at his Odo-Oba, Ibadan, residence.

---------- A key member of the legal team of Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola, in the election petition case over the 2007 election, is dead. He died after being set ablaze by unknown assassins.

Mr. Jonathan Adebisi Ogundere, who was the oldest lawyer in the team, was abducted from his country home in Oyan, Odo Otin Local Government Area by some people, who drove him to a village called Igbotele and set him ablaze.

lmaooo, look at this fool! No be your people do am. Always using Yoruba names to commit crimes. Every where in Yoruba land they are there doing the unthinkable. Stop with that foolish talk and advice your people to stop using Yoruba names to commit all sort of crimes.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
sage_: Are Nigerians also responsible for the rap.e cases in SA? These people are bad and criminal in their own right and yet they would want to have us believe that Nigerians are responsible for the crime in their country.
they do contribute a great deal to rape cases in SA, I have had a lot of cases where Nigerians are arrested after putting date rap.e pills in women's drinks at clubs and at parties... Various cases especially in Pretoria and Limpopo were Nigerian men used women for sex rituals...leaving them with worms eating their livers and other body parts... Nigerian men forcibly using drugs on women and using these women on the streets as prostitutes... So yes Nigerians play a big role in rap.e cases in south africa

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
chief batiatus:

Why are u hiding the name of the tribe? U think by been diplomatic you will convey the message to a civilized mind? Who told u Ibos wannt to be civilized? Its time to tell the Ibos to their face how much shit they are full of, this complacent attitude of trying not to call names is what has lead to this ugly and regretable situation. Ibos are hated all over the world for their attitude and rather than seek changes they arrogantly argue on. 90% of the bad name nigeria has abroad comes from Ibos

Your comment just showed how narrow minded you are. You are a fool and a malignant one at that putting all the bad image the nation, Nigeria has received internationally on a tribe just shows how fuckin-g stupid you are. So you believe all the crimes committed by Nigerians abroad are just from the Ndigbos...Is it now a crime to be hard working and industrous and wanting the economic growth of your country. So the foiled attempt of a Nigerian wanting to bomb an american airplane was an igbo person or all the drug dealings by Nigerians in the United Kingdom and the states are people from the South-Eastern part of Nigeria or the current cause of political instability in Nigeria is by the igbos?. I don't know why there's so much hatred by people from other tribe/ethinicity in Nigeria towards the South-Eastern brethren, what have we done to deserve so much hate. Same reason why Ojukwu wanted the Ndigbos to be a lone state, he saw the future and the hatred the Ndigbos were undergoing and still is so fuc-k anyone who is being biased, irrational and tribalistic. We ( Ndigbos ) deserve a gold medal and national medal of valor for all I care for being the most pathrotic tribe in this nation Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^^ yours are nigga and international fraudsters shocked

And yet they are feeding your Cameroonian goats. I should tell my mother to send those cameroonian house girls packing. Semelling people.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: they do contribute a great deal to rape cases in SA, I have had a lot of cases where Nigerians are arrested after putting date rap.e pills in women's drinks at clubs and at parties... Various cases especially in Pretoria and Limpopo were Nigerian men used women for sex rituals...leaving them with worms eating their livers and other body parts... Nigerian men forcibly using drugs on women and using these women on the streets as prostitutes... So yes Nigerians play a big role in rap.e cases in south africa

It's just a frame up and your sources are incorrect.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Your countrymen are abused in all over the world regardless their Ethnicity, all you tribal warlords should wake up ....jails don't discriminate.
loolz
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Litmus: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Its either you are a toddler or have baried your head deep in sand Nigerians are horrible people who would do.anything for money atleast outside Nigeria I do not know inside of Nigeria. Having said that not all og them but 99% of them.

In fact, I'm well traveled and I've never come across any of these strange reality of yours.Nigerians are the best blacks you're likely to meet. Unfortunately, for us, many none Africans lazily ascribe Nigerian to all Africans. Of course, there are some who have mistakenly believed that Nigerians are like other Africans (the belief is that Africans are fools or simpletons) but have had their arrogant notions dispelled by Nigerians and they have gone on to hate us. grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
olumidazz: @goodsydney, I am not ready to join issues with you, from you comment I can see u do not comprehend easily, I live and work here, I hv not said the igbos are not industrious, what I am advocating is that while carrying of their businesses they should conduct themselves as decent nigerian nationals and not bring shame to those of us who do legit businesses here. Discipline is very key in what ever we do in life, bad behaviour follows you everywhere like a shadow little wonder y this my same chukwu brothers could not hold out on a 6 hour flight to lagos a lot of them took turns to go and smoke in the toilet of a non- smoking flight, u should see how the hostesses were shouting them down like nursery class pupils.
Do u know what some Yorubas are doing in UK, Ivory Coast and Ghana? Some Yorubas are doing credit card fraud business. Does that make all Yorubas fraudsters? No. Do you know that some Yorubas are living in dirty areas in Ghana such as Lagos street, Nima, Zongo, Agege in Accra and Alaba in Kumasi, Ghana. Does that make all Yorubas dirty? No. So pls bros reasoning like a mature man. Thanks
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Evestar200(f): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dont wory guys!,,nigeria will soon be among d best country to live in d world,,nd dose SA pple will come begging 4 our visa
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:

It's just a frame up and your sources are incorrect.
I have been to a social gathering where they were arrested right in my face for putting drugs in alcohol in order to get women intoxicated... My cousin's friend was almost rap.ed by a Yoruba guy, but she managed to escape...the sex ritual incidents were in newspapers!....wch incorrect sources
Similar and much worse incidents are happening in Nigeria aren't they? undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Engen(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
Really you called him a fool? majority of Nigerians selling stolen computers at bree Bus park and many other places in S/A are no graduates, most of them don't have WAEC talk less of A diploma
coogar:

you are a fool......
if the government actually cares about the citizens, why would anyone leave nigerian and go to a country where 80% of the population are HIV-carriers? is it not the same country where half of the population were räping babies to cure their diseases not too long ago?

our government should be held responsible for this rubbish. the unemployment level in nigeria is sickening. if there are jobs for the teeming graduates, i doubt anyone would go to a cursed nation like south africa for economic reasons!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by manny4life(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Shey una don turn this thread into Yoruba/Igbo yabbing?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
Evestar200: Dont wory guys!,,nigeria will soon be among d best country to live in d world,,nd dose SA pple will come begging 4 our visa

Better wake up from that damn dream... unless we flush all Igbos out of Nigeria, Nigeria will continue to be where it's at.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Evestar200(f): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dont wory guys! Nigeria will soon be among d best country to live in,,in d world,,nd i bet u dose SA pple will come begging 4 our visa.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Shut up. Your mouth stinks, always pointing fingers...which Naijan.? Your country was already an AIDS ravaged-rapists infested region prior any foreigners there nonsense.
mondi_cheeks: they do contribute a great deal to rape cases in SA, I have had a lot of cases where Nigerians are arrested after putting date rap.e pills in women's drinks at clubs and at parties... Various cases especially in Pretoria and Limpopo were Nigerian men used women for sex rituals...leaving them with worms eating their livers and other body parts... Nigerian men forcibly using drugs on women and using these women on the streets as prostitutes... So yes Nigerians play a big role in rap.e cases in south africa

Rape 'Justification' in South Africa

By Dominique Roberts, Safeworld Student Writer

"She is your wife, but she only wants to sleep with you only once a week…we men cannot live like that... you will end up raping your own child...”

Male participant in a recent study by Soul City.

The Video That Shocked the World

In April 2012, the world was shocked by a piece of news from South Africa.

A 17 year-old was gang raped by seven men, who were between 14-20 years old. What shocked the world even more was the fact that the whole event had been recorded on a cell phone. The 10 minute video showed the men repeatedly raping her while she cried and pleaded them to stop, but deaf to her distress, they encouraged each other and were seen offering her R2 (the equivalent of 15 pence or 24 cents in US dollars).

This was not an isolated case by far, but due to the viral spread of the rape video, the world was forced to take note of not only the severe problem rape poses, but also the mindset with which rape is viewed within South Africa.

'Rape Capital'

South Africa is infamously known as the 'rape capital of the world', with one rape occurring every 17-34 seconds, totalling an average of 3,776 rapes per day.

This statistic excludes child/baby rapes.

It is not surprising then that, within South Africa, a woman has a greater chance of being raped than of learning how to read.

Research by the Community of Information, Empowerment and Transparency (CIET) found that one woman in three, living in South Africa, will be raped at least once within her life time. Unfortunately, though, the real statistic is estimated by POWA (People Opposed to Women Abuse) to be higher still, because they state that this number only accounts for 2.8% of the rapes that occur within South Africa. If this is an accurate indication, it would mean that over a million rapes take place within South Africa in one year.

Stigma & Victim-Blaming

According to the SAPD (South African Police Department), only one out of 36 of these rapes are reported and of these, only 15% result in any form of conviction. Many factors contribute to this low rate of reporting rape. Within any society, there is a level of stigma attached to rape; most survivors blame themselves for their rape at one point after the attack. This is often added to and by the direct or indirect cases of victim-blaming that takes place within society, stating that the survivor asked for it due to clothing, mannerisms or location they were at. Survivors are more likely to keep their rape to themselves so as not to risk being blamed, or seen as “damaged” by society.

Police Attitudes & Corruption

Within South Africa, reporting a rape is often connected with insensitivity and ignorance. Police attitudes are often described as “indifferent”, and often the process of laying a charge creates secondary trauma for the rape survivor. Many survivors stated that they felt as if they were the offender, due to many of the insensitive questions that form part of some reporting processes, and an example of this is, “where you just wearing that?” Widespread reports have also been made detailing that the corruption within the SAPD leads to

Primitive and xenophobic savages.

http://www.asafeworldforwomen.org/womens-rights/wr-africa/wr-south-africa/3107-rape-justification.html

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
coogar:

. if you cannot stand nigerians then your embassy should stop giving them visas to your country.
if it wasn't unconstitutional ,trust me, SA would have taken that route a long time ago

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
LushGreenz:

Who the blistering fvck let this rabid "sweetchee[b]C[/b]ks" of a chihuahua out You come on here licking the floor on everybody.South Africa is one hellhole in itself,and the socio-political system that has ever been present there have always bedeviled its people.The fact that you know you spineless lots will forever be clueless outside your shores doesn't mean other nationals can't travel wherever they so please.However I'm not in any way in support of Nigerians disturbing your south african peace. But if you wanna spill your guts GO TO YOUR SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE.This website is not owned by a Sowetan for Soweto!!!

F you, you miserable excuse of human being I am not going anywhere you do not own this site. Stick to the topic if you find it to difficult to handle just fukc off. You are the one going all over the world licking the floor I am in my own country on a computer moronn. I do not go around being a nuesence to the whole world.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Litmus: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Come o but do all these Africans that write on Niraland really believe that they are liked in Europe, Asia, Midle-east, Oceania and South America but that Nigerians aren't? shocked
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Evestar200(f): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

Better wake up from that damn dream... unless we flush all Igbos out of Nigeria, Nigeria will continue to be where it's at.
do u really think by flushing out igbos will make nigeria a beta plc? Huh! Why are u bein so tribalistic? We all nid each oda to make nigeria a beta plc, we all shld think like one nigerians

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by White007(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

Stop taking that shît boy, it's gonna kill you son!

Naturally, you aren't supposed to be dumb but when a child lacks vitamins like you did, the outcome is inevitable.

Your severe case of multiple sclerosis is really hindering the rate of accelerated feedback to your deoxygenated brain, as a result of your toxocariasis, thereby hampering your innate ability to comprehend things.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

hahahaha... Low minded ape. As i said before ur a lazy hungry man and their is no food for a lazy ape like u. I know ur a coward baboon like ur tribal men but listen hungry ape, the fear of Igbos is the begining of wisdom to coward Yorubas. And also the fear of Nigerians is the begining of widow to timid other Africans.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

And yet they are feeding your Cameroonian goats. I should tell my mother to send those cameroonian house girls packing. Semelling people.
are you sure you want what you are looking for?

Cameroonian house girls in naija make I hear.

A Makoko boy like u can't even dream about a house ..as for packing lmao tell that to your 4millions people living in Cameroon..
Op,
Was the hotel a white owned hotel?

This is similar to how blacks were discriminated against during the inhuman apartheid era in S.Africa.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

See how beautiful your women look.
CAMEROONPRIDE:
It is not surprising then that, within South Africa, a woman has a greater chance of being raped than of learning how to read
yet SA probably has more women excelling in the corporate world than Cameroon could ever have in the next 20yrs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I have been to a social gathering where they were arrested right in my face for putting drugs in alcohol in order to get women intoxicated... My cousin's friend was almost rap.ed by a Yoruba guy, but she managed to escape...the sex ritual incidents were in newspapers!....wch incorrect sources
Similar and much worse incidents are happening in Nigeria aren't they? undecided

The drug rap-e incident is done everywhere in any part of the world and not just done by Nigerians. South-Africa has the highest rap-e in the world and it has been so even before Nigerians started to immigrate there en-mass. I live in Cotonou in Benin republic and the indigenes never cease time to put their failing economy/society/traditions on Nigerians. Just recently they started arresting our girls for no reason because they were mini-skirts. Africans in general have this inferiority complex when it comes to Nigerians. I don't know why it's so but it's just so. There're just afraid and digusted by us because we're an open minded people as we're open to new ideas and so forth as this I have come to learn. So don't blame our people out there for the bad image we get, blame our government for not making our nation Nigeria to be condusive and organized as if we have everything we need for our disposal, very few Nigerians would want to immigrate for a better living.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by onila(f): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
I wanna visit South Africa smiley

I have a crush on SA women "no homo"
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

F you, you miserable excuse of human being I am not going anywhere you do not own this site. Stick to the topic if you find it to difficult to handle just fukc off. You are the one going all over the world licking the floor I am in my own country on a computer moronn. I do not go around being a nuesence to the whole world.

Does that mean Mandela fought for nothing ? History is repeating itself in South Africa and here you are spewing hate. Bleck South Africans are still disproportionately disadvantaged, if you could channel your energy towards that causes, you should be bringing Mandela's vision of a rainbow nation to reality instead of the other way round.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.