Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72772 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
I knew ekt_bear was checking H-star89 on the sly... grin

Damn!! Nyggahs are on some lowkey ish on this forum and the chics are taking the silent D in django lowkey as well... grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by pleep(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
H-Star89:

dap pleep..

Hes joking though..... I hope lol
What is Dap?

carefreewannabe:

So if the leader feels like being cruel, black women have to take it BECAUSE "it's not their place to tell the leader how to lead them", right?
If you think your leader is leading you the wrong way grow the hell up and lead yourself.

Im not going to sit around and pretend our so called "strong black women" are helpless children
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Unluvable(f): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

The bolded is laughable - it shows you're empty up there(no pun intended)... I don't want to turn this tread into a thread about the achievements of the black race.. That's a topic for another day..

However, all the privileges you enjoy in scheme of things in the world today was given to you by the civil rights movement.. I don't need to tell you the face of that movement, do I?? undecided undecided undecided

Which part didn't you understand? There's a difference between 'no achievement' and 'minimal number of achievement'!! And you can pass your message in a way that is rid of insults. Guess your civil in how you address people.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
pleep: What is Dap?

If you think your leader is leading you the wrong way grow the hell up and lead yourself.

Im not going to sit around and pretend our so called "strong black women" are helpless children

Have I ever said men should lead women?
You were talking about leadership and oppression and I just shared my thoughts on both concepts. Why are you so defensive?

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by EVERWIN(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Very true what you just have said but unfortunately for me this is not just a Nigerian thing. I think if i decided to date another african or blk man, there have similar way of thinking. So i mentioned white men because out of all the other races, i am attracted to them and have seen majority dnt have that box of a women this and that. Like for example. Lets just say we both come from work very late. I love cooking but why cant you perhaps help set the table or help wash afterwards. Or perhaps in weekend. When we have chores that we divided like for example this sat while i am cleaning bathrooms etc, he can put clothes in laundry.why should the men sit his lazy ass down and watch tv while i do everything, not even a help. If am a housewife than i can do everything alone. But if am also a working woman and contributing to the bills and yet have to do everything myself. Thats not on. Unfortunately alot of blk men will not do it, wont be happy to do it. Its not african etc. This is why i say that a white man will be more suited to me since they are used to this kind of thing

Better buy a dishwasher and microwave
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
pleep: What is Dap?

This,

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by ektbear: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx: I knew ekt_bear was checking H-star89 on the sly... grin

Damn!! Nyggahs are on some lowkey ish on this forum and the chics are taking the silent D in django lowkey as well... grin

Lol...she is fly. I cannot be blamed for my actions grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx: I knew ekt_bear was checking H-star89 on the sly... grin

ekt_bear is alright smiley .... no comment on the rest of your post though
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
ekt_bear:

Lol...she is fly. I cannot be blamed for my actions grin

Gotcha - she looks like a "keeper" - you need to wife her up... wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
H-Star89:

ekt_bear is alright .... no comment on the rest of your post though

In love already, no?? grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Unluvable*:

Which part didn't you understand? There's a difference between 'no achievement' and 'minimal number of achievement'!! And you can pass your message in a way that is rid of insults. Guess your civil in how you address people.

It's disrespectful to label the contributions of black people to humanity as "minimal" - when almost everything was built on our backs...

I don't want to go into history lessons now... Let's stick to the topic.. wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
undecided
EVERWIN:

Better buy a dishwasher and microwave
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by ektbear: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
She just said she has a man, and has been with him for 3+ years lol.

So I will admire, but from afar.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 2legit2qwt: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
abiL:

Freshdude... 2legit.. Whatever. I'm going to go in on your black aśs every time we get on the same thread.

Don't be pulling a bïtch aśs nigga move and don't expect me not to wile out. It is on!!!!

Wait, are you the same person as Shollypopz? b1tch azz move? WTF is wrong with you abil? why would i be someone else to talk sh1t? I remember kandiikane also thinking i was someone else at one point? I guess we gotta blame the fake ones for this.

I am real as it can get and will remain same, if i have a problem with you or anyone, i'll tell you my mind using my id or what's the point if you're attacking someone using a fake account?

Stop o Abil and/or Shollypopz 'cos i don't hate or fight. I'm not freshdude
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by pleep(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

It's disrespectful to label the contributions of black people to humanity as "minimal" - when almost everything was built on our backs...

I don't want to go into history lessons now... Let's stick to the topic.. wink
It would be more impressive if it was built by our hands...

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dnt mind ppl accusing you, usually its the guilty ones always accusing others of being fake. Haters are gona hate grin
2legit2qwt:

Wait, are you the same person as Shollypopz? b1tch azz move? WTF is wrong with you abil? why would i be someone else to talk sh1t? I remember kandiikane also thinking i was someone else at one point? I guess we gotta blame the fake ones for this.

I am real as it can get and will remain same, if i have a problem with you or anyone, i'll tell you my mind using my id or what's the point if you're attacking someone using a fake account?

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
kandiikane:
I thought I was going to be the private viewer

Across the atlantic? That would only be possible via pics and vids....which brings us back to point #1 tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Shollypopz/abil?? What??!

How can I be abil when I have a 12inch dyck?? undecided
For me, I don hear
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Okay o!

I don't trust [size=1pt](never did)[/size] none of you motherfückers anymore with your fake IDs and bïtchy movements.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
Shollypopz/abil?? What??!

How can I be abil when I have a 12inch dyck?? undecided
For me, I don hear

Mine is 16". Let's not get this twisted! cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
shocked So this is how you behave when i am not around
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
pleep: It would be more impressive if it was built by our hands...

And who's holding your hands?? undecided undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
abiL:

Okay o!

I don't trust [size=1pt](never did)[/size] none of you motherfückers anymore with your fake IDs and bïtchy movements.

You're one to talk undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
volumptuos_babe: shocked So this is how you behave when i am not around

Who was this aimed at?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
angryYou still need to ask
2buff:

Who was this aimed at?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
volumptuos_babe: angryYou still need to ask

What have I done wrong? angry

I was just being social
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
2buff:

You're one to talk undecided

Don't type to me. My post was NOT directed to you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
abiL:

Mine is 16". Let's not get this twisted! cool

cool
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
Am i seeing things shocked
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
2buff:

Why no pictures?

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO POST A NAK/D PICTURE?

PLZ IGNORE MY CAPS. KEYBOARD ACTING UP.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
abiL:

Don't type to me. My post was NOT directed to you.

Oh so NOW we're minding our own business all of a sudden are we? undecided

I been dey look you when you dey act like area mama.
I have time for your yansh today. Now shut up, open up and take it like a good little girl cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Am i seeing things shocked

Nah it's all good. Just joking around wink
Where've you been though. You've been missed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (63) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.