Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29367 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
I can see senseless nigerians try really hard 2 portray how fvcked they are.hahaha thanks 2 bleaching cream,we have snow white MUGUs!I also a great no of MUGUs 'charcoal blacks'-including mrs IBB,ronke bello n tafa balogun.inferiority complex be dis?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Evestar200(f): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
God knws dat i can never leave d comfort of my darling state dat has everything to live in anoda man country in ghetto

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Cusubaba(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
neena adjei:
there we go again with the charcoal theme. Anyways what is your point? And who told you we women feed our men in Ghana and even if we go so what?
Stop pretending. Go and ask Yaw Asantewaa from Ejisu, Kumasi. The woman that stood and fought British when coward ugly Ape Ghanaian men ran away, i believe she will tell u better. Also ask those thousands homeless little female children from Northern, Upper East and Upper West Region of Ghana that are carrying heavy loads(kaye) in their heads in various markets in Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi etc and sleeping in variou streets and markets in Accra and Kumasi etc just to feeds their lazy charcoal apes they called men that stays at home gossiping Nigeria this Nigeria that, Chinese this Chinese that, Fulanis this Fulanis that.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
[s]Its absolutely ridiculous and the worst part is from the way ppl talk they surely have never been to ghana before. Ugly charcoal where smh ignorance is bliss. The worst or sad part is that these are grown ass men fighting like they are in the market over irrelevent ish. Charcoal vs Generators. I wonder what some ppl are thinking when they see such nonsence no wonder west africa is the way it is. Nonsence.[/s]

You pretty sweetheart, got some Ghanaian love for a braddah? kiss
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba] MAD COW-INFECTED CRIMINAL! UGLY PIG IN A SH1THOLE! F00L! THIS IS FUCKIN MUGUs site,so why dont u talk abt MUGUs etc?Ghanaians have d right 2 show up when Ghana becomes an issue anywhere,including dis miserable site!fvck u!
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Abrantie: Now watch Dagonte's cement revenue go down year after year. We are bringing high quality cement and textiles at competitive prices to your huddled masses.

Now Lagos' floating ghettos will start erecting concrete buildings instead of wooden ones.
hahaha.....this shows how backward u are. Have u heard of BRT.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cusubaba: Stop pretending. Go and ask Yaw Asantewaa from Ejisu, Kumasi. The woman that stood and fought British when coward ugly Ape Ghanaian men ran away, i believe she will tell u better. Also ask those thousands homeless little female children from Northern, Upper East and Upper West Region of Ghana that are carrying heavy loads(kaye) in their heads in various markets in Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi etc and sleeping in variou streets and markets in Accra and Kumasi etc just to feeds their lazy charcoal apes they called men that stays at home gossiping Nigeria this Nigeria that, Chinese this Chinese that, Fulanis this Fulanis that.
OK OK OK let me ask you. Why is it such a problem to you? Why do you care so mch? Why are you bothered?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Fuelish][/quote]
null
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Fuelish: I can see senseless nigerians try really hard 2 portray how fvcked they are.hahaha thanks 2 bleaching cream,we have snow white MUGUs!I also a great no of MUGUs 'charcoal blacks'-including mrs IBB,ronke bello n tafa balogun.inferiority complex be dis?
hahaha.....did u feel the pain?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
Fuelish: I can see senseless nigerians try really hard 2 portray how fvcked they are.hahaha thanks 2 bleaching cream,we have snow white MUGUs!I also a great no of MUGUs 'charcoal blacks'-including mrs IBB,ronke bello n tafa balogun.inferiority complex be dis?
hahaha.....where did it hit u?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba] 170 MILLION FUCKING,LAZY,UGLY, BASTARDS!HAHAHA D ONLY THING 'HARDWORKING' MUGUs KNOW IS SHARIN OIL MONEY EVERY MONTH!WHERE R D GROUNDNUT PYRAMIDS?CRAP! GROUND NUTS,WHEN THEY CANT EVEN PRODUCE TOOTH PICK? WHAT A CURSED PEOPLE!
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
chiover: Small Ghana!!! True true we need to teach all these smaller countries around us a bitter lesson.
what lesson idiot*
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Inik: The Ghanaian economy must have been affected negatively by the closure of the shops. I hope both sides have learnt their lessons
no lessons learnt
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Libkid: Thier economy is about to crumble so they need nigerians to boost it
av nigeria bosted its own economy? U worst than an ODE.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
kikky65:
hahaha Have u heard of BRT.
while u boast about BRT can u get ur clueless,bombastic rulers 2 fix that seme-lagos road?if such a key road is in this state then I wonder how other roads r like.Sufferin n Smiling,huh?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=johnwizey]Ghana will be d loser on the long run. Nice move sha[/quote
ghana is progressing.u better start facing reality. Mumu
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Cusubaba(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
neena adjei:
OK OK OK let me ask you. Why is it such a problem to you? Why do you care so mch? Why are you bothered?
Because ur ugly charcoal men are lazy, timid and coward. So tell those lazy apes u called Gaynia men to stop showing their cowardness in Nairaland. Shekina!
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
boron10: Only a foolish Nigerian will go and continue his business in a place where future of the business is not guaranteed
atleast security is guaranteed. Mumu
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
GHANA is in Ibadan in Asia, just close to Kaduna.
funny.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Evestar200(f): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
D biggest leisure resort in west africa is being built in my state,,public sch teachers nd student are using ipad to teach nd learn,, we hv world class stadium dat has carpet grass nd world class facilities sport,,d full state is developed both rural, urban nd capital,,nd u want me to live dat kind of a state to live in anoda man country in ghetto? Hell no!

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
GHANA is in Ibadan in Asia, just close to Kaduna.

ghana is in westafrica
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cusubaba: Because ur ugly charcoal men are lazy, timid and coward. So tell those lazy apes u called Gaynia men to stop showing their cowardness in Nairaland. Shekina!
how are they showing their cowardness? They are juss feeding back on what is going on between nija n GH. And also defending the country so which bit is the coward bit?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Na wa o,see ghana wey their girls dey do ashewo work and their boys dey polish our shoes and other yeye work for naija in the 80s come dey take us do yanga now,no bé dem fault,na our leaders cause amb. He no go better for all the people wey destroy this country,all of una go rot in hell.
thats ghanas past, this is ghanas present.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
kikky65: .where did it hit u?
lol no wonder soyinka described d sh1tty country as 'd open sore of d continent.'nigeria is a dustbin country n its people are deluded lunatics! hahaha I want a human head 2 buy?got one 2 sell,ediot?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ayorh4you:

Ghana is d name of a village in Niger Republic
pls stop this shit ghana is in west africa. Google it.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mathew joseph: ok ghana is a coun3 in west africa,you can identify them with their colour,they are black like char coal,their women are ugly too even their men dnt knw hw to dress,u c dem wearing packet shirt nd plain trouser with canvass or trainers 2 go with,and when they want 2 eat they use boiled eggs instead of meat or fish in their soup,and also ghanaians do all forms of jobs like,shoe shiners,tailors that carries their sewing merchines on their heads,puff puff and burns sellers,stewards in hotels etc,ghana galz are also cheap 2 get,coz their cedis is worthless 2 our naira,if u go 2 ghana wit #50k u will be worshiped like their king,ashante nene of kumasi,my guy i hope u kan nw recognise a ghanaian if u c one!

haba wetin ghana do u?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nicepoker: is in planet mars

what is the reason for this? Ur silly.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Kslib: Which country is ghana?? Is it in africa or where.. I have never heard of it in my life.. Someone should help me out...
it is in Antarctica. grin grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by ghboy: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba] pls caution ur short ugly charcoal senseless apes u called brothers. This is nairaland and not Ghana NDC and NPP boring forum like Ghanaweb.com while liars, propaganda and insults is welcome. This is nairaland for christ sake and is created for smart, intelligent and hardworking people like Nigerians not for lazy, ugly, timid and senseless Ghanaian men that women like u feeds in Ghana. Pls sister since u started visiting Nairaland, have u see a Ghanaian posted or contributed meaningful thing in Nairaland except senseless insults, propaganda and liars.
when most Nigerians stop spewing lies about Ghana, Ghanaians won't be on this board to protect their country. one article about Ghana, and its all insults n disses. i joined Nairaland purposely because of this. one lie about Ghana and i'll most like post/speak the truth

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by boron10(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
kikky65:
av nigeria bosted its own economy? U worst than an ODE.
Amidst Boko Haram bombing, kidnapping, corruption and pipe line vandalization, Nigeria economy still remain the 2nd largest in Africa. Will soon overtake SA to be the largest. You people are still far behind us.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
ghboy: some Nigerians can really be naive and ignorant. what shows Ghana's econony is crumbling? only problem is power shedding which is ending soon cos
1) the west african gas pipeline will be fixed soon. more gas to power our new thermal plants. besides Ghana will soon finish constructing our our pipeline from our new gas fields meaning should the pipeline damage or should Nigeria not supply us gas we still have gas to power our Tema and Takoradi power plants.
2) the Bui dam will be completed soon. some power from the dam will be supplied later this month.
3) Akosombo dam is also due expansion
Ghana will soon export the excess power to neighbouring countries. you can see us for some
Now back to the economy
1) Cocoa production increases tremendously to increasing world prices
2) more barrels of oil are drilled everyday to reach our maximum barrels per day target
3) we just recorded an all time figure in ounces of gold mined n revenue. add that to the fact that that figure will be beaten this year thanks to increasing gold prices on the world market.
4) Foreign investment coming in because of the stability and big market Ghana now is.
5) wonderful projects on-going.
6) financial stabily in terms of cedi depreciation and keeping inflation in single digits.

Ghana does have its challenges but to say the economy is crumbling is laughable. on what bases are some of you saying that? don't say what you don't know
if Ghana was so crumbling why are my fellow Nigerians trooping in by the day
u right i agree.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cusubaba:
a f00l talking from his anus. 'lazy' Ghanaians produced more than 1 million tons of cocoa last year.how many did 'hardworking' MUGUs produce?they only gather in abuja 2 share oil money.dat's ur idea of hardwork,huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Umahi At Jasmine Ebere Onuchukwu & Arion Mapp Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.