Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29364 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Cusubaba(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
ministergh: If we listen or take to heart comments from brainless dolls like you then nigerian boys like chucks,chiji,uche and a lot of them will die out but the heart God has given us makes us disregard comments from fools of your kindred and do the good we can do. Buying the little we can for your suffering lot of nigerians who seek greener pastures down here. i am not boasting but i wish mental patients like you would one day meet with some of your people who come down here and ask them how much it means to be bought a cup of chilled mashed kenkey and milk with groundnut. it don't cost much...just Ghc1 but the difference it make in the daily life of your country men here is big. or dolling out Ghc 120 to help someone start a phone housing retail business, or taking one of your people to ashanti home touch to eat the kind of foods he misses to eat in nigeria or even giving someone Ghc 2 to buy call credit to call his family in Nigeria to tell them he is fine and alive and trying to make life. In all this they still believe life in Ghana is better for them than in nigeria where wickedness are filled in the hearts of people that they can and will never help a stranger or themselves. a country where people only pray for God to kill someone or destroy a neighbour .even here nigerians dont trust themselves. so fools of your kind should learn to talk.

Ur a big fool. Nigerians eat in Nigeria Kitchen in Ghana. TUFIAKWA... Which Nigerian will eat those poisons Ghanaians are eating. Like Raw pepe with Fermitted maize, kenke with coco yam leaf. I said TUFIAKWA ugly charcoal Ape.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Cusubaba(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
ministergh: If we listen or take to heart comments from brainless dolls like you then nigerian boys like chucks,chiji,uche and a lot of them will die out but the heart God has given us makes us disregard comments from fools of your kindred and do the good we can do. Buying the little we can for your suffering lot of nigerians who seek greener pastures down here. i am not boasting but i wish mental patients like you would one day meet with some of your people who come down here and ask them how much it means to be bought a cup of chilled mashed kenkey and milk with groundnut. it don't cost much...just Ghc1 but the difference it make in the daily life of your country men here is big. or dolling out Ghc 120 to help someone start a phone housing retail business, or taking one of your people to ashanti home touch to eat the kind of foods he misses to eat in nigeria or even giving someone Ghc 2 to buy call credit to call his family in Nigeria to tell them he is fine and alive and trying to make life. In all this they still believe life in Ghana is better for them than in nigeria where wickedness are filled in the hearts of people that they can and will never help a stranger or themselves. a country where people only pray for God to kill someone or destroy a neighbour .even here nigerians dont trust themselves. so fools of your kind should learn to talk.

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Rossikk(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
ras roland: how can a country allow motor cycles to be used as taxi...no wonder forbes listed lagos as the world's dirtiest city with 15million people living on trash

Here's a forbes list on dirtiest cities and Lagos is not even ranked.

http://www.forbes.com/2008/02/24/pollution-baku-oil-biz-logistics-cx_tl_0226dirtycities_slide.html

It seems you and your ilk can only thrive on lies and slander.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by chriskwaku: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
[url][/url]

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Trigger Happy:
U brain malnourish buffoon u n ur filthy family struggles for Gari n u here talking tough grin
if i struggle for garri... Then entire gaynians are already dead and burried.... As a result of ugliness and fhucked life tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by ministergh: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Red-Light:
i worth more than every of ur family put together *i dnt like braggin* i dnt need nigeria richest men's money coz i make my own money .... Now scram... If u cant dispute a point, U can shut up...its not important that u should comment

I think am talking to fool. what you just wrote made me know. away from me. confirm your stupidity by commenting here.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cusubaba: Ur a big fool. Nigerians eat in Nigeria Kitchen in Ghana. TUFIAKWA... Which Nigerian will eat those poisons Ghanaians are eating. Like Raw pepe with Fermitted maize, kenke with coco yam leaf. I said TUFIAKWA ugly charcoal Ape.
grin grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
Red-Light:
another bampot, who in the world will to be a gaynian? The ugliest set of animals in the world.... Satan forbid grin even gaynians wannabe become nigerian ... They want to sleep with nigerians to break the curse of ugliness... Ewww gaynians? Tufiakwa
Hahaaaaa ur English is still improving but da fact still remains dat Nigeria is da most useless n worthless country on earth. Better to live wit a God than a nigerian. U swine cum back wen u hv balls
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Red-Light:
u cnt talk in a decent way to gaynians... Their brain is in their anus... Atleast that's one thing have learnt about them grin grin
even u? a fvckin gay son of a prostitute wants 2 talk.sharaaap ur smelly blokos, f00l!
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
ministergh:

I think am talking to fool. what you just wrote made me know. away from me. confirm your stupidity by commenting here.
nope... I exposed ur stupidity in a decent way,.. Next time u wana quote me, make sure u have something upstair.... Leave the talking to the intellectuals. Showing to the world how stupidd and retarded gaynians are is my thing... Now fhuck off, go and get ur self a plate of banku and sleep with ur ugly black bi.tches.. Thats the only thing gaynians are good at anyway grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ugly charcoal , gayna,ghana-must-go,dark,this that. Getting old and boring now. The topic was about ghana reopening nigerian shops so where are we taking this undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Hahaaaaa ur English is still improving but da fact still remains dat Nigeria is da most useless n worthless country on earth. Better to live wit a God than a nigerian. U swine cum back wen u hv balls
nigerian is useless and worthless, yet u fugly scumbags wana be like us? How dumb can some be? Seriously? Of all the stupi.d gaynians u are the most stupi.d... U deserve an award for that ... Retarde.d as.s.bleeper

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Red-Light:
nope... I exposed ur stupidity in a decent way,.. Next time u wana quote me, make sure u have something upstair.... Live the talking to the intellectuals. Showing to the world how stupidd and retarded gaynians are is my thing... Now fhuck off, go and get ur self a plate of banku and sleep with ur ugly black bi.tches.. Thats the only thing gaynians are good at anyway grin grin
It seems u came out from da womb of a baboon, wen u start to live wit humans den i will give u a lil attention u pile of shiiiiiiiiiiiit

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
God has deeply regretted creating imbe.ciles like nigerians but he will rectify dis mistakes in da next creation grin cheesy
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
neena adjei: Ugly charcoal , gayna,ghana-must-go,dark,this that. Getting old and boring now. The topic was about ghana reopening nigerian shops so where are we taking this undecided undecided

I know, right. It's kinda getting boring now. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
no wonder senator chukwumerije described nigerians as 'educated illiterates!' life expectancy is a shockin 52! 50 police recruits share a fish head,500 nigerian women out of 100,000 die during child birth.11 million naija kids lack gud nutrition!chei
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Trigger Happy:
It seems u came out from da womb of a baboon, wen u start to live wit humans den i will give u a lil attention u pile of shiiiiiiiiiiiit
lmao ... I hurt ur feeling? Sorry dude baboon... Hurtin gaynians feeling's my thing.. Now go and hug next available dangote's moving truck grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
A big for nuttin phucking country, ur only contribution to the world are kidnappings, BOKO HARAM, 419, robberies.............. To be a Nigerian is a phucking curse
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
neena adjei: Ugly charcoal , gayna,ghana-must-go,dark,this that. Getting old and boring now. The topic was about ghana reopening nigerian shops so where are we taking this undecided undecided
yes..
And its time to tell ur gaynian brothers to learn how to play by d rules... No one cares abt gayna.... They should stop displaying their inferiority complex here... Simple

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by ministergh: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
and where are you talking from...i am guessing you are one of the many circle boy i feed everyday. ungrateful nigerian. and what is the name of the place you go to eat your Nigerian food that you call nigerian kitchen. hahahaha...u see how Ghana has given you mouth. hahahahaha...am not sure you can afford food from Ashanti home touch or odo rice which are considered to be very cheap joints. meet me somewhere at Vienna city, i will take you out and get you a one decent meal....foooool.

Cusubaba: Ur a big fool. Nigerians eat in Nigeria Kitchen in Ghana. TUFIAKWA... Which Nigerian will eat those poisons Ghanaians are eating. Like Raw pepe with Fermitted maize, kenke with coco yam leaf. I said TUFIAKWA ugly charcoal Ape.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
Red-Light:
lmao ... I hurt ur feeling? Sorry dude baboon... Hurtin gaynian feelings is my thing.. Now go and hug next available dangote's moving truck grin
Hahaaaaa i am laffin ma head off, grin cheesy in a phucking mumugeria thread giving yall maladroit buffoons da bashing of ya lives. grin grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Trigger Happy: God has deeply regretted creating imbe.ciles like nigerians but he will rectify dis mistakes in da next creation grin cheesy
1 BILLION LIKES! let d cameroonians open their dams 2 wipe out these f00ls.dumbazzes! fagg0ts!

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
Red-Light:
yes..
And its time to tell ur gaynian brothers to learn how to play by d rules... No one cares abt gayna.... They should stop displaying their inferiority complex here... Simple
N we don't give a phuck about u nigerians toooo u all r Jux used toilet rolls to us grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Hearme(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT IS KK ?
KULI KULI
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Trigger Happy:
N we don't give a phuck about u nigerians toooo u all r Jux used toilet rolls to us grin cheesy
hahahahahaha goatface... U dnt give a fhuck abt nigerians yet u are on their forum to show the world how ugly and stupi..d u mofos are.... What an imbec'ile grin grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Hahaaaaa i am laffin ma head off, grin cheesy in a phucking mumugeria thread giving yall maladroit buffoons da bashing of ya lives. grin grin
heheheheh news flash from a nigerian wanabe? Taaa i dnt expect anything gud to come out of ur banku brain grin grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by boron10(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Fuelish: no wonder senator chukwumerije described nigerians as 'educated illiterates!' life expectancy is a shockin 52! 50 police recruits share a fish head,500 nigerian women out of 100,000 die during child birth.11 million naija kids lack gud nutrition!chei
Are you serious? Life expectancy is 52, and population is 170million? How ironic
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Red-Light:
yes..
well i have no problem with it . Its your opinion but dont generalize ghanaians as chatcoal and all that. Its very very very offensive. Besides is it their fault?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
depraved,incredibly sh1tty-deluded lunatics-MUGUgerian. nigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics of every persuasion. abeg, can somebody play my fav music, nigeria jagajaga! damburuba shege! f00lish magg0ts mumus. fvck all MUGUs! MUGUGERIANS!
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Cusubaba(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Red-Light:
u cnt talk in a decent way to gaynians... Their brain is in their anus... Atleast that's one thing have learnt about them grin grin
A typical Ghanaian is senseless, timid and stupid slowpoke. Average Ghanaian lack understanding, except when u give him a hot slap and lock him up. His redish ugly eyes will open by force.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Fuelish: depraved,incredibly sh1tty-deluded lunatics-MUGUgerian. nigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics of every persuasion. abeg, can somebody play my fav music, nigeria jagajaga! damburuba shege! f00lish magg0ts mumus. fvck all MUGUs! MUGUGERIANS!
HABBA!!!! angry
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Its absolutely ridiculous and the worst part is from the way ppl talk they surely have never been to ghana before. Ugly charcoal where smh ignorance is bliss. The worst or sad part is that these are grown ass men fighting like they are in the market over irrelevent ish. Charcoal vs Generators. I wonder what some ppl are thinking when they see such nonsence no wonder west africa is the way it is. Nonsence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ / Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / Yahaya Bello In Voter's Card Multiple Registration Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.