Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,481 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29435 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:47am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
What?!?! why have you not replied my other post Lemme ask the question again: what African shiit hole country are you from? Zimbabwe? undecided Who knows grin grin

have u lost ur manners am from west Africa.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

the solution is ask ur self.

Who's "ur self?" angry

Is that a euphemism for chale and abrantee?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 10, 2013
I have been getting so many likes as a result of this article but most especially as a result of the stupiddity of Gaynanians. Shows Ghanaians will always remain beneath Nigerians grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

have u lost ur manners am from west Africa.
manners Oh I am sure you are from Benin republic or Togo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:51am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
are you okay?!?! YOU ARE A COMPLETE OUTSIDER SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?! By the way what African sh1thole country are you from?
am from Nigeria.oh no am from Ghana,I must be mistaken i think am from Liberia, seriously i dnt knw.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:53am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
manners Oh I am sure you are from Benin republic or Togo grin grin

no am from Somalia. grin grin tongue
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:56am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online: I have been getting so many likes as a result of this article but most especially as a result of the stupiddity of Gaynanians. Shows Ghanaians will always remain beneath Nigerians grin grin

what makes Nigeria better than any other. U just a proud mumu
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 10, 2013
I'm bored!!

There are no hard-hitters on this thread...

Make love, not war - Ghana, Naija - one big family!!

Gatts undying love for my chale distant relatives especially the Ga, Ewe, and Fante people..

Akwaaba!! wink tongue
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 1:58am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
please you have been talking about that bleaching trash since and I have been ignoring you but now I have decided to answer. Less than 23% of Nigerians bleach. 77% and over DO NOT bleach! GET THAT INTO YOUR BLACK HEAD OKAY!!!!

So this babe is still crying grin grin The whole world knows that under the light skin of a Nigerian, there is always a beautiful BLACK skin. Be proud of it and show it to the whole world. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL you know? cheesy So get it into your bleached head and stop the bleaching, and it shall be well with you grin grin grin

Check the video below and see how you people are abusing the black skin like hell. Why can't you just be yourselves for crying out loud! I guess that is a million dollar question grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wCj5M7KMk_s

5 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:58am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Who's "ur self?" angry

Is that a euphemism for chale and abrantee?? angry

NO is KOFFI AND WKABINA +KWAME grin cool cool
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by GeneralJ(m): 2:01am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Damn! Bruv!! grin That's bad mind!!

Gatts so many Ghanaians on my phone, it's turning charcoal black...

I love Ghanaians!!! cool

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

NO is KOFFI AND WKABINA +KWAME grin cool cool

Oh yeah?? grin

Gatts add Adjoa, Agyeman, and Afua to the list... tongue
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 10, 2013
GeneralJ:

I was just messing about, Ghana people know it's a joke..

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 2:03am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx: I'm bored!!

There are no hard-hitters on this thread...

Make love, not war - Ghana, Naija - one big family!!

Gatts undying love for my chale distant relatives especially the Ga, Ewe, and Fante people..

Akwaaba!! wink tongue

we love u too.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

So this babe is still crying grin grin The whole world knows that under the light skin of a Nigerian, there is always a beautiful BLACK skin. Be proud of it and show it to the whole world. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL you know? cheesy So get it into your bleached head and stop the bleaching, and it shall be well with you grin grin grin

Check the video below and see how you people are abusing the black skin like hell. Why can't you just be yourselves for crying out loud! I guess that is a million dollar question grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wCj5M7KMk_s
Please I have watched that video and I tell you that video has stupiid fake information. I do not know of any Nigerian that uses skin lightening products. I am sure if the video was shot in Ghana the percentage of people using skin lightening products will be 99.9999999999999999% of the population considering you guys are black and might want to be lighter skinned like Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 2:08am On Apr 10, 2013
Cusubaba: Shut that ur dirty mouth u. Ugly charcoal nincompoops Ghanaians are sufferily from'' INFERIORITY COMPLEX, NAIJAPHOBIA. Ghanaians are just ugly PYGMIES ( average Ghanaians height is just 5th tall) of their TALLEST Nigeria neighbours.

Hey BLEACHED MAN,the average Nigerian is shorter than the average Ghanaian okay, do your research first before you open that your bleached mouth. I have seen your profile pic before so I know you are among the 77% of your population/bleachers grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 2:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

Don't worry, The Nigerians are on their way with the bleaching cream, it will soon change color. You have 77% of you population to rescue your phone.

lmao... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 2:11am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
Please I have watched that video and I tell you that video has stupiid fake information. I do not know of any Nigerian that uses skin lightening products. I am sure if the video was shot in Ghana the percentage of people using skin lightening products will be 99.9999999999999999% of the population considering you guys are black and might want to be lighter skinned like Nigerians.

Aaaw, sweet babe stop crying now. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online: I have been getting so many likes as a result of this article but most especially as a result of the stupiddity of Gaynanians. Shows Ghanaians will always remain beneath Nigerians grin grin
they thought tkin away our shops can mk their ppl to jump into biz.nigerians re industrious, we luv doing business, it tks a hard working person 2 engage in a biz n as we all know Ghanians don't possess dat business acumen just like nigeriains. It seems their economy has started sustaining bruises

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 2:16am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:

most Nigerians don't bleech their skin.but their are also a lot who do.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 2:20am On Apr 10, 2013
Hackin: they thought tkin away our shops can mk their ppl to jump into biz.nigerians re industrious, we luv doing business, it tks a hard working person 2 engage in a biz n as we all know Ghanians don't possess dat business acumen just like nigeriains. It seems their economy has started sustaining bruises

NIGERIANS ARE HARD WORKIN ND CREATIVE PPLE BUT THEY CAN ALSO BE FOOLISH AND MANNERLESS PPLE TOO.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

Aaaw, sweet babe stop crying now. grin grin grin
Ghanians re resistance to Tura soap(onyiri Tura soap) it wld be better to look for a black Ghanian (goat) in day time cos it wld be very difficult to spot at night

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

NIGERIANS ARE HARD WORKIN ND CREATIVE PPLE BUT THEY CAN ALSO BE FOOLISH AND MANNERLESS PPLE TOO.
nigerians re foolish, can u compare their foolishness with dat of ur so called incompetent trade minister who thinks from anus. It did not occur to her dat nigerians re 1 of de major contributors in ur economy

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

most Nigerians don't bleech their skin.but their are also a lot who do.
I am not saying there aren't what I said there was that ''I don't know of any Nigerian that uses skin lightening products'' meaning personally, I do not know. I did not say Nigerians do not bleach. Jah bless!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 6:34am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online: Shows Ghanaians will always remain beneath Nigerians
ugly,bleached ashewo with yellow teeth like tiger claws.I bet u couldn't find a customer last nite n had 2 settle 2 service ur AIDS-infected toto.stvpid azzhole!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 6:45am On Apr 10, 2013
Hackin:
talk of meaningless sh1t from a ludicrously stvpid MUGUgerian! hahaha d bleaching capital of d world! so MUGUgerians think being black is ugly,huh?incredible! so they bleach 2 cover their blackness! inferiority complex!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 6:51am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
''I don't know of any Nigerian that uses skin lightening products'' meaning personally, I do not know.
sharaaap n stick 2 what u know,opening ur legs 4 those agberos 2 climb! fvckin,stvpid ashewo kobo kobo!hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2013
Hackin: It did not occur to her dat nigerians re 1 of de major contributors in ur economy
well,MUGUgerians should go n build their generator economy.Ghanaians are saying they dont need you MUGUs.charity begins from home,f00l!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

am neither. Am just havn fun. But seriously it look like Nigeria is fvcked
not only fvcked, but CURSED! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Ghana rules grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by hniyke(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Agimor: What is your problem Huh? shocked
tell us wat kK is
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2013
[quote author=babe_online]
but the citizens had to move to Nigeria as a result of poverty in their country despite U SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT UR DUSTBIN COUNTRY.GHANAIANS HAVE REBUILT THEIR COUNTRY WHILE UR COUNTRY IS NOW A CERTIFIED SH1THOLE! HAHAHA

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years / Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.