Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29436 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

it doesn't matter. Am both
well you are taking sides with Ghana and since you aren't really neither you are still an outsider. If you start taking sides with Nigeria then you will be qualified to be on this site. SHIKENA!!!!
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:12am On Apr 10, 2013
Rossikk:

Ghana has just 20 million people and has been the world's 2nd largest producer of gold after South Africa, and largest producer of cocoa on earth for over a century, and now is an oil and gas producer. Yet your population is still mired in poverty and underdevelopment, with only half your population connected to your national power grid. Outside Accra, there's nothing. What happened to all the money? At least Nigeria can say she needs more time, with 170 million mouths to feed. What is Ghana's excuse?? You should be like Kuwait or UAE, instead you're little different from Sierra Leone.

I suggest you stop playing 'perfect nation' while your 'squeaky clean' leaders loot your national wealth to kingdom come.

Fvcking love that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

Aaaw, babe little girl don't cry now. IT SHALL BE WELL! I mean "ego better" grin grin grin
DONT COSOL ME OVER NOTHING! CONSOL YOUR FAILED ''COUNTRY'' GHANA!!!!!
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:17am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
well you are taking sides with Ghana and since you aren't really neither you are still an outsider. If you start taking sides with Nigeria then you will be qualified to be on this site. SHIKENA!!!!

am neither. Am just havn fun. But seriously it look like Nigeria is fvcked

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:19am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
DONT COSOL ME OVER NOTHING! CONSOL YOUR FAILED ''COUNTRY'' GHANA!!!!!

failed country?? I would rather say a developing one.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:23am On Apr 10, 2013
tigger56:
Its difficult talking to retarded juvenile bimbos like u, take a chill pill and plssss get a life....internet war ish on a nigerian forum is sooo 2006 ok..

that be too mach.. grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:24am On Apr 10, 2013
neena adjei: *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* una no tire?
No tongue
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by vmonyoue: 1:25am On Apr 10, 2013
Localtrouble: Nigeria this Nigeria that! You all wish you were NIGERIANS!! Dumb bunch of Africans..,,Nigerians are the only people making a name for Africa wether good or bad. Y'all just sit and throw aspersions at us in the name of ridiculing us but I bet you, the minute you tell any1 you're a Nigerian..you get their attention immediately! We con the con masters, yea! We are the best at any craft we learn. They invented it, we took it to the next level, While you idiots sit and answer lap dogs to slave masters we create our way! It takes talent to do what we do, the bible teaches wisdom..how you choose to use it is your damned business! Grow some balls..

lmaooooooooo..... wow, this is the sadiest and most pathetic statement i've ever heard. How SAD. smh only if you know what you just wrote you will hang your head in shame..... Nigerians should really thank God that God is a merciful, forgiven God o, because if God wasn't that nation call Nigeria would,ve been history by now. The people mindset is worst than the devil's own. CHAI NIGERIANS.... Have you no shame

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

failed country?? I would rather say a developing one.
I don't think so. That country gained independence in 1957 but the citizens had to move to Nigeria as a result of poverty in their country despite the fact that they had gold and other things. THAT IS WHAT I CALL A FAILED COUNTRY, DEAR!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by druid06(m): 1:26am On Apr 10, 2013
Nigerians when would learn to stop arguing with the Ghanians?. They're not worth it. The comparison is just like a grown intelligent human comparing itself to a goat. Nigerian's we're better and superb and that's why all these little countries such as Ghana, Benin republic and Ivory cost would always be envious of us. They know even in a million years, they would never be like us because we're unque and open minded.. Dem nor reash at all..

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Cusubaba(m): 1:27am On Apr 10, 2013
K4: hahahaha booming booming booming.I understand d kidnapping biz is booming in that sh1thole! I wish 2 start a kidnapping company in ur sick country n make u d chief kidnapper! hahahaha fuckedupped!
Hahaha I know Agege Market before majority Ghanaians shoe shine boys with their Ashawo five 'Laila': meaning 'five naira' hahahaha. You see Ghanaians can't pronounce letter 'R' properly, hence the 'five laila', for a round with Ghanaians Ashawo, at Agege, and Oshodi. Bring it on stupid shoe shine and dog chain seller boy. Wagyimi papa, woy3 kwasia papa.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:27am On Apr 10, 2013
Nairaland is like watching cartoon.lol grin grin tongue kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

am neither. Am just havn fun. But seriously it look like Nigeria is fvcked
are you okay?!?! YOU ARE A COMPLETE OUTSIDER SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?! By the way what African sh1thole country are you from?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 1:28am On Apr 10, 2013
Rossikk:

Ghana has just 20 million people and has been the world's 2nd largest producer of gold after South Africa, and largest producer of cocoa on earth for over a century, and now is an oil and gas producer. Yet your population is still mired in poverty and underdevelopment, with only half your population connected to your national power grid. Outside Accra, there's nothing. What happened to all the money? At least Nigeria can say she needs more time, with 170 million mouths to feed. What is Ghana's excuse?? You should be like Kuwait or UAE, instead you're little different from Sierra Leone.

I suggest you stop playing 'perfect nation' while your 'squeaky clean' leaders loot your national wealth to kingdom come.

@ 1st bolded,
You wish! grin grin grin

@ 2nd bolded,
We are not perfect, but definitely better than a country I know, the name starts with an "N" and ends with an "A". Figure out and fill in the blank spaces grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:30am On Apr 10, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahaha I know Agege Market before majority Ghanaians shoe shine boys with their Ashawo five 'Laila': meaning 'five naira' hahahaha. You see Ghanaians can't pronounce letter 'R' properly, hence the 'five laila', for a round with Ghanaians Ashawo, at Agege, and Oshodi.

hahaha...are u living in the past or present True they call problem praablem .funny huh? cool

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 10, 2013
vmonyoue:

lmaooooooooo..... wow, this is the sadiest and most pathetic statement i've ever heard. How SAD. smh only if you know what you just wrote you will hang your head in shame..... Nigerians should really thank God that God is a merciful, forgiven God o, because if God wasn't that nation call Nigeria would,ve been history by now. The people mindset is worst than the devil's own. CHAI NIGERIANS.... Have you no shame
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? A FUCCKING GHANANIAN OPENING HIS SH1T HOLE OF A MOUTH TO SPEW SHIIT OUT OF IT!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65: Nairaland is like watching cartoon.lol grin grin tongue kiss

Word is bond... grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 10, 2013
druid06: Nigerians when would learn to stop arguing with the Ghanians?. They're not worth it. The comparison is just like a grown intelligent human comparing itself to a goat. Nigerian's we're better and superb and that's why all these little countries such as Ghana, Benin republic and Ivory cost would always be envious of us. They know even in a million years, they would never be like us because we're unque and open minded.. Dem nor reash at all..

Damn! Bruv!! grin That's bad mind!!

Gatts so many Ghanaians on my phone, it's turning charcoal black...

I love Ghanaians!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:34am On Apr 10, 2013
vmonyoue:

NO
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:37am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

I love Ghanaians!!! cool

yaaaay....
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 1:37am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

I love Ghanaians!!! cool

Don't worry, The Nigerians are on their way with the bleaching cream, it will soon change color. You have 77% of you population to rescue your phone. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Cusubaba(m): 1:37am On Apr 10, 2013
vmonyoue:

Bush rat poop eating boy KOKOASE KORASENI boy like you. Nigerians are 1000% better than UGLY PYGMIES Ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 10, 2013
Stop abusing my Ghanaian people - I've got about 3-4 of them as in-laws... and they always make sure they feed the naija boy basmalti jellof and chicken every time I visit them... grin

We're all one big fam!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

Don't worry, The Nigerians are on their way with the bleaching cream, it will soon change color. You have 77% of you population to rescue your phone. grin grin grin

Blimey!!! shocked

So, you want me to do elimination by substitution - and replace the ghana people on my phone with Nigerians, no?? angry sad

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:40am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
I don't think so. That country gained independence in 1957 but the citizens had to move to Nigeria as a result of poverty in their country despite the fact that they had gold and other things. THAT IS WHAT I CALL A FAILED COUNTRY, DEAR!!!!!

1957--- 2013 Haba
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

please you have been talking about that bleaching trash since and I have been ignoring you but now I have decided to answer. Less than 23% of Nigerians bleach. 77% and over DO NOT bleach! GET THAT INTO YOUR BLACK HEAD OKAY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:41am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Blimey!!! shocked

So, you want me to do elimination by substitution - and replace the ghana people on my phone with Nigerians, no?? angry sad

YES AND NO. cool
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

YES AND NO. cool

So, what's the solution?? - because it's a tad bit dirty to carry a white phone that looks charcoal black around...

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:43am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
please you have been talking about that bleaching trash since and I have been ignoring you but now I have decided to answer. Less than 23% of Nigerians bleach. 77% and over DO NOT bleach! GET THAT INTO YOUR BLACK HEAD OKAY!!!!

u shuld rather say GET THAT INTO UR FVCKING R3TARD BRIAN.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

1957--- 2013 Haba
What?!?! why have you not replied my other post Lemme ask the question again: what African shiit hole country are you from? Zimbabwe? undecided Who knows grin grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:45am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

So, what's the solution?? - because it's a tad bit dirty to carry a white phone that looks charcoal black around...

the solution is ask ur self.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Cusubaba(m): 1:46am On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

@ 1st bolded,
You wish! grin grin grin

@ 2nd bolded,
We are not perfect, but definitely better than a country I know, the name starts with an "N" and ends with an "A". Figure out and fill in the blank spaces grin grin grin
Shut that ur dirty mouth u. Ugly charcoal nincompoops Ghanaians are sufferily from'' INFERIORITY COMPLEX, NAIJAPHOBIA. Ghanaians are just ugly PYGMIES ( average Ghanaians height is just 5th tall) of their TALLEST Nigeria neighbours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

N750 Monthly Charges For PHCN Prepaid Users (Meters) / 2023 Is Atiku’s Last Chance – White Witches And Wizards / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.