Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29395 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by tigger56: 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=K4] can u compare power supply in Ghana with d useless n hopeless situation in ur miserable sh1thole country? utter crap![/quote
]
Nigeria isn't hopeless its actually booming....have u been 2 lagos lately trust me that city is booming skyscraper construction is @ an alarming rate, public transportation is improving so is power and other indexes of development....av u been 2 abuja or calabar or ilorin or enugu.....visit d country my dear before u say its hopeless!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Localtrouble]Nigeria this Nigeria that! You all wish you were NIGERIANS!! Dumb bunch of Africans..,,Nigerians are the only people making a name for Africa wether good or bad. NO WONDER UR COUNTRY IS TRULY FVCKED! HAHAHA SENSELESS MOR0N!

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by tigger56: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
K4: damn f00l! u tink Ghanaians give a rat azz about MUGUs n olodos?senseless m0ron!
Its difficult talking to retarded juvenile bimbos like u, take a chill pill and plssss get a life....internet war ish on a nigerian forum is sooo 2006 ok..
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* una no tire?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Geez!!! See how you guys are abusing your beautiful BLACK CHARCOAL skin. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME! "white wanabes" grin grin grin cheesy Check the link below and see how you people are bleaching like there is no tomorrow grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wCj5M7KMk_s

4 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2013
[quote author=tigger56][/quote]hahahaha booming booming booming.I understand d kidnapping biz is booming in that sh1thole! I wish 2 start a kidnapping company in ur sick country n make u d chief kidnapper! hahahaha fuckedupped!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 12:06am On Apr 10, 2013
[quote author=Kajina]See how you guys are abusing your beautiful BLACK CHARCOAL skin. SHAME! "white wanabes" grin grin grin Check and see how you people are bleaching like there is no tomorrow
HAHAHA WHITE WANABES!D MOR0NS R A DISGRACE 2 D BLACK RACE!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2013
tigger56: juvenile bimbos like u, take a chill pill and plssss get a life....internet war ish on a nigerian .
another idiotic MUGUgerian! fuelish goat! hahaha nothing gives more pleasure than kicking stvpid nigerian butts!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 12:24am On Apr 10, 2013
where r d ediots?shebi una sabi abuse well well.we r Ghanaians,we r not like other people una dey abuse anyhow ooh.if u abuse us we will reply u pressed down n shaken together! hahahaha we dont give a fvck!f00lish MUGUgerians!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 12:27am On Apr 10, 2013
hahahahahahahaha I'll be back,insha allah. no shaking. damburuba shege!
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2013
Localtrouble: Nigeria this Nigeria that! You all wish you were NIGERIANS!! Dumb bunch of Africans..,,Nigerians are the only people making a name for Africa wether good or bad. Y'all just sit and throw aspersions at us in the name of ridiculing us but I bet you, the minute you tell any1 you're a Nigerian..you get their attention immediately! We con the con masters, yea! We are the best at any craft we learn. They invented it, we took it to the next level, While you idiots sit and answer lap dogs to slave masters we create our way! It takes talent to do what we do, the bible teaches wisdom..how you choose to use it is your damned business! Grow some balls..

Hey Chilax!! You have no choice, you are a Nigerian for life! You know what that means It means you are doomed for life, so deal with it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:34am On Apr 10, 2013
tigger56:
Can you jobless ugly piece of burnt shrecklike creatures on steroids please leave a 'nigerian' forum!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! kiss
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:38am On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

Hey Chilax!! You have no choice, you are a Nigerian for life! You know what that means It means you are doomed for life, so deal with it grin grin grin

awww...smbody should start crying tongue
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:43am On Apr 10, 2013
K4: where r d ediots?shebi una sabi abuse well well.we r Ghanaians,we r not like other people una dey abuse anyhow ooh.if u abuse us we will reply u pressed down n shaken together! hahahaha we dont give a fvck!f00lish MUGUgerians!

did anyone notice that....LMAO
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
Screw you kikky! GET THE Bleep OUT OF THIS NIGERIAN SITE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT BEFORE I TELL SEUN, THE NIGERIAN THAT OWNS THIS NIGERIAN WEBSITE TO BAN YOUR NAAASTY A$$ FOR LIFE!!!!

pls get sm cooling pill.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:47am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
TERRORIST!!!!!!! LEAVE THIS NIGERIAN FORUM BEFORE I TELL SEUN, THE NIGERIAN THAT OWNS THIS NIGERIAN SITE TO BAN YOUR SILLY GAYNIAN A$$ FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

now everyone has to be BANED.pls cool down and have SM fun. Life is as simple as that.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

no. I am PROUD to be Nigerian. I am sure you wish you were Nigerian that's why you are on this site showing your frustration. STUPID GAYNANIAN!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2013
K4: another idiotic MUGUgerian! fuelish goat! hahaha nothing gives more pleasure than kicking stvpid nigerian butts!

what is worst than that?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

pls get sm cooling pill.
NO. Why would you come on a site your country does not own to start insulting the country and its citizens?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2013
caesaraba: Una no dy tire for all this 9ja - Ghana rivalry? #boring

NO.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 10, 2013
Who's winning and who's losing??

Ghana vs. Naija part 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:54am On Apr 10, 2013
Red-Light:
if i struggle for garri... Then entire gaynians are already dead and burried.... As a result of ugliness and fhucked life tongue grin

GARRI no be RICE grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:54am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx: Who's winning and who's losing??

Ghana vs. Naija part 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

hahahaha......
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:56am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
NO. Why would you come on a site your country does not own to start insulting the country and its citizens?!?!?!

it doesn't matter. Am both
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:57am On Apr 10, 2013
Cusubaba: pls caution ur short ugly charcoal senseless apes u called brothers. This is nairaland and not Ghana NDC and NPP boring forum like Ghanaweb.com while liars, propaganda and insults is welcome. This is nairaland for christ sake and is created for smart, intelligent and hardworking people like Nigerians not for lazy, ugly, timid and senseless Ghanaian men that women like u feeds in Ghana. Pls sister since u started visiting Nairaland, have u see a Ghanaian posted or contributed meaningful thing in Nairaland except senseless insults, propaganda and liars.

see dissing.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 1:02am On Apr 10, 2013
babe_online:
no. I am PROUD to be Nigerian. I am sure you wish you were Nigerian that's why you are on this site showing your frustration. STUPID GAYNANIAN!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

Aaaw, babe little girl don't cry now. IT SHALL BE WELL! I mean "ego better" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:04am On Apr 10, 2013
tigger56:
Its difficult talking to retarded juvenile bimbos like u, take a chill pill and plssss get a life....internet war ish on a nigerian forum is sooo 2006 ok..

oh ma gosh!!!stop dissing Ghana now.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:06am On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

Aaaw, babe little girl don't cry now. IT SHALL BE WELL! I mean "ego better" grin grin grin

shut that gutter u call a mouth up. grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 1:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Trigger Happy: Da most unfortunate thing to happen to mankind is da creation of nigeria. It's a mistake but Almighty God will rectify it in da next creation. U bunch of hopeless God forsaken creatures Ghana will forever be better than ur worthless country.

points?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment / PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.