Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29370 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Your army and economy stronger then SA hahahah

Nigeria can't even produce 6000MW of power yet they claim to be the biggest, the only thing naija has is a big population nothing else.

If your economy is so big why are so many of your nationals running around the world to put food on his naija wifes table.

Delusions of Grandeur[

u nailed it. cool
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
akinwun: I learnt it's now N81 to a Ghana cedis abi wetin den they call am. Let someone tell me it's a lie.

its fvcking true. Naija Una don finish. grin grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@@@

The Ghanaian woman who made millions fighting skin-bleaching

a lot of dark looking ghana women bleaches in their bid to look like naija

here u have it from BBC

charli ooo be careful ooo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21173196

OMG WHY GHANA
pls I hav a question, PLS CAN CHARCOAL be bleached

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Una still here? Una get time o
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Wel as much as you have lived around many ghanaians does not mean all the ghanaians. I"ve lived around the fagbuyi"s, harbors, elabors, CHinyeres,Nwaobasi,etc does not make me a pro or think i know all NIgerians. Lol like certain tribes travel out more and will be what you are used to interacting with more often. Besides like if you saw me in the street u urself did not think i was ghanaian so how many of me out there in the street that u did not recognice. The point is that you cant say that one does not look "ghanaian" when there are many different looks. I have a ghanaian friend and she gets mistaken for an angolan even though she is dark in complextion. There is not one set look that we all look that way.

I see some sense. kiss
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
neena adjei: Una still here? Una get time o

YES. Still watching my CATOONS....LOL
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded

Hahahahaha!!! My friend stop being petty! Since what you saw is what Google gave you, why don’t you go there and see for yourself like you people always say “go to Igbo land and see light skinned” BTW Google gave me lots of pictures of your so-called light skinned Igbos. With the exception of the bleached ones, tell me if Igbos are light skinned. BTW those 5 charcoal black Igbo kids in the link below, will turn yellow in few years to come, while the Ghanaian girls in the picture you posted will maintain their beautiful ebony skin grin grin grin cheesy

Check below for Naijas Igbos. Light skin indeed!

https://www.google.ca/search?q=nigerian+igbos&client=firefox-a&hs=q4I&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=uYVlUYOHJ6ux0QGqo4DYBA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=658#imgrc=W4BvPEZ68YaCQM%3A%3BrbBeogDdbNGeHM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.tigurl.org%252Fimages%252Fexpress%252Fpanorama%252Farticles%252F13359.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.tigweb.org%252Fyouth-media%252Fpanorama%252Farticle.html%253FContentID%253D13359%3B275%3B250

Why should I have to leave my country to see something as silly as that.

Yeah the Krobo could give Obama a run for his money cheesy

Why would I be petty about skin color. You told a big lie and got caught. Either put up or shut up. Most Igbo people are brown and its not Igbo people who bring it up it non-Igbo people who ask. You said they were mixed and unless my eyes deceive me I'm looking at Straight no chaser Black people.

Way lighter than your bs Krobo. I counted 5 light skin people under Krobo a big zero. Prove me wrong dear and stop flailing. Because you say they are bleached they are?

This comming from a country who always seems to find one light bright or mixed Ghanian for Ms World or Universecheesy black and proud my black behind.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by torgbe(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Luk at pearl today running her mouth, a filthy nigerian dust bin and anytime u open ur legs people around you run around looking for AIR REFRESHNER. A bleached Nigerian p.u.s.s.yyyyyyyyyy is not sumtin u want to smell or see.
obaa nu fri GH. Ka ni post na hwe senia wor defendi ye man.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
neena adjei: Una still here? Una get time o

LOL! Looks like she is really having some good time. cheesy
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by torgbe(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

story,story, stoorrrrry. Once upon a time ,time time. There was a king called naira land.sometime, was there a problem with two brothers named Ghana ND naija. Naija seems to be a proud and arrogant brother and Ghana seems to be humble and quite.naija claims to be ghanas elder brother but in reality,he doesn't hav what it takes to be a leader naija even forgot that there was a Ghana befor naija... No offence I lov naija but pls face reality
tell those good for nothing pr!cks,nigerats r just bunch of mistakes and a scar on the continent,i wonder if they think at all

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

LOL! Looks like she is really having some good time. cheesy
lol
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
purpleclouds:

Why should I have to leave my country to see something as silly as that.

Yeah the Krobo could give Obama a run for his money cheesy

Why would I be petty about skin color. You told a big lie and got caught. Either put up or shut up.

Way lighter than your bs Krobo. I counted 5 light skin people under Krobo a big zero. Prove me wrong dear and stop flailing. Because you say they are bleached they are?

This comming from a country who always seems to find one light bright or mixed Ghanian for Ms World or Universecheesy black and proud my black behind.

Enough of your infantile responses, now go take a chill pill and come again another day grin grin grin ; cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

Enough of your infantile responses, now go take a chill pill and come again another day grin grin grin ; cheesy

Of course they are silly to a dummy like yourself. Please post these mixed Krobo people you bragged about or are you going to cut and run like the coward you arecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ghanaians, go home - the party is over!!

Just let the darn thread die, for fvck sake!! grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
This must be the light Krobo person that is mixed
[img]http://2.bp..com/-58IPWVQWyHQ/Tgd9fVuXCeI/AAAAAAAAACA/DkfjDA4Gc3o/s220/Head%2BShot%2B2.jpg[/img]

This white lady must be Krobo shocked

I dont even think all Igbo people are light lol

But imagine my disappointment when the Krobo were crayola brown after all this hype.

And then the dummy goes on about how light her family is but we are supposed to believe they don't bleach because we can take her for her word.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
You are an slowpoke. I am a Ghanaian u punk
Trigger Happy:
Luk at pearl today running her mouth, a filthy nigerian dust bin and anytime u open ur legs people around you run around looking for AIR REFRESHNER. A bleached Nigerian p.u.s.s.yyyyyyyyyy is not sumtin u want to smell or see.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Friendly fire lol

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
You are an slowpoke. I am a Ghanaian u punk
no mind am

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
neena adjei:
no mind am

Gwan girlie, wat ya say??

Everything a fine?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by ba7man(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
neena adjei:
no mind am
This fine girl, so you visit the Politics section too.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wat ya bludclart ghana people fi waan?

Reskpekt yuh brothers and sisters!!

Jah bless
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Gwan girlie, wat ya say??

Everything a fine?
mi nuh speak yadie yuh nwo. Mi gwud tho tank yu

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@@@

The Ghanaian woman who made millions fighting skin-bleaching

a lot of dark looking ghana women bleaches in their bid to look like naija

here u have it from BBC

charli ooo be careful ooo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21173196

You mean those who have been influenced by the presence of Naija ladies in Ghana The difference is those women are just a “teeny weeny” percentage of the Ghanaian population. But the difference is we always have people with the brains who come up with ways of rectifying problems in our society, whereas in Naija it's ??. While Grace is making money showing Ghanaians what is good for their skin, one Nigerian lady on the link below is making money showing your people different ways of abusing their skin. So BIG UPS to our Grace Obeng. Hopefully one day your 200 million population would also produce one Grace Obeng to help save the 77% of your population, the Tonto Dikeh et al. You see, we are Ghanaians and we fix things. Hope Naija will learn from us, but I doubt their pride would allow them to.

Check the video below and see this woman making big money off your 77% population God save Naija grin cheesy

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/09/21/report-on-skin-lightening-in-nigeria-battabox-enlightens-nigerians-on-its-dangers-side-effects/

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
ba7man: This fine girl, so you visit the Politics section too.
lol thx
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

You mean those who have been influenced by the presence of Naija ladies in Ghana The difference is those women are just a “teeny weeny” percentage of the Ghanaian population. But the difference is we always have people with the brains who come up with ways of rectifying problems in our society, whereas in Naija it's ??. While Grace is making money showing Ghanaians what is good for their skin, one Nigerian lady on the link below is making money showing your people different ways of abusing their skin. So BIG UPS to our Grace Obeng. Hopefully one day your 200 million population would also produce one Grace Obeng to help save the 77% of your population, the Tonto Dikeh et al. You see, we are Ghanaians and we fix things. Hope Naija will learn from us, but I doubt their pride would allow them to.

Check the video below and see this woman making big money off your 77% population God save Naija grin cheesy

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/09/21/report-on-skin-lightening-in-nigeria-battabox-enlightens-nigerians-on-its-dangers-side-effects/

She was warning about the side effects.

And bleaching is a problem all over West Africa.

And no Nigeria wont accept your help, so moot point.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
neena adjei:
mi nuh speak yadie yuh nwo. Mi gwud tho tank yu

Gwan! Dats mi bludclart queen. Mi a waan tek yuh out fi date inna London sometime in future, ya noe.

Truss mi bredrin, mi a never see nah Ghana girl weh a luk cute lek yuh.

Wat ya say, girlie?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hearme: KULI KULI
I prefer 'Homeboys Kola'

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
purpleclouds:

Of course they are silly to a dummy like yourself
. Please post these mixed Krobo people you bragged about or are you going to cut and run like the coward you arecheesy

Dummies are those who go on Google looking to find mixed Krobos grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Since he can't afford to go to Krobo land, I will send the mixed krobos to him at his village in ..... grin cheesy
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

Dummies are those who go on Google looking to find mixed Krobos grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Since he can't afford to go to Krobo land, I will send the mixed krobos to him at his village in ..... grin cheesy

I can afford to go to Nigeria but not Ghana lol ok. And I dont think you could even afford the Visa to the US talk less of a passport which is why I am asking for a photo something in your budget...freecheesy

Two the burden of proof is on you not me. So show me something that backs up yor point or have a seat and let the adults talk cheesy

You keep claiming they exist but not one photo. Does Facebook not reach Ghana? I'm sure you can find one but you prefer to bs around cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by K4: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
torgbe: tell those good for nothing pr!cks,nigerats r just bunch of mistakes and a scar on the continent,i wonder if they think at all
hahahaha those uncircumcised MUGUgerian pricks!
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Gwan! Dats mi bludclart queen. Mi a waan tek yuh out fi date inna London sometime in future, ya noe.

Truss mi bredrin, mi a never see nah Ghana girl weh a luk cute lek yuh.

Wat ya say, girlie?
bludclart queen Anyway naah im engaged
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
purpleclouds:

She was warning about the side effects.

And bleaching is a problem all over West Africa.

And no Nigeria wont accept your help, so moot point.

@ bolded
I thought as much! grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi / APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) / President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.