Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29366 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded
I thought as much! grin grin cheesy

A local solution for a local problem grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
I should just open a ghanaian thread for just ghanaians sad

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
Is there no cediland. Nigerians can't be the only people in Africa to make a forum grin

You can't stand them but damn you can't help but get close to them. The Nigeria Paradox.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
K.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
purpleclouds:

I can afford to go to Nigeria but not Ghana lol ok. And I dont think you could even afford the Visa to the US talk less of a passport which is why I am asking for a photo something in your budget...freecheesy

Two the burden of proof is on you not me. So show me something that backs up yor point or have a seat and let the adults talk cheesy

You keep claiming they exist but not one photo. Does Facebook not reach Ghana? I'm sure you can find one but you prefer to bs around cheesy

FYI I don't need a visa to come to the states. My Canadian passport can come in and out as many times I want. Hopefully you have even a Green Card to allow you go back to the US if you left. I am guessing you are one of the illegal immigrants hiding in the States abi? grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by veesion: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
i think i have to open a cediland 4 these stlkrs
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
purpleclouds:

A local solution for a local problem grin

AGREED! cheesy
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
Goodnight Neena and Kajina kiss kiss, pls dnt spend the whole night arguing undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
Is it not the truth? You bleated your hearts out about how Nigerians are backwards and hopeless and here you are ready to make a thread on a Nigerian own site.

How do you guy manage to have such as disconnect?

Its like you folks have multiple personalities.

The I hate Nigeria one and the I will use a Nigerian site to host a thread about my country.

Personally I don't care but just find it hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

FYI I don't need a visa to come to the states. My Canadian passport can come in and out as many times I want. Hopefully you have even a Green Card to allow you go back to the US if you leave. I am guessing you are one of the illegal immigrants hiding in the States abi? grin grin grin cheesy

I was born in the US. No need for a green card but nice try though.

Who you had to bed for yours cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
Maybe if Ghanians, South Africans, Kenyans and all the countries you like to hate on are never mentioned every single day then i doubt there will be any stalkers left wink
veesion: i think i have to open a cediland 4 these stlkrs
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
Why are you clumping us all? Did i mention any thread for Ghanaians. Pls don't sum me up in this bs. Everytime i google something that has to do with Ghana Nairaland pops up. So that should say alot
purpleclouds: Is it not the truth? You bleated your hearts out about how Nigerians are backwards and hopeless and here you are ready to make a thread on a Nigerian own site.

How do you guy manage to have such as disconnect?

Its like you folks have multiple personalities.

The I hate Nigeria one and the I will use a Nigerian site to host a thread about my country.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Maybe if Ghanians, South Africans, Kenyans and all the countries you like to hate on are never mentioned every single day then i doubt there will be any stalkers left wink

But Nigerians are free to talk about issues on a Nigerian site. I doubt a Nigerian would last a day on any Ghana site talking straight bs.

Nigerians allow you to insult them and even host space for your threads. Nigerians are good people ocheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Why are you clumping us all? Did i mention any thread for Ghanaians. Pls don't sum me up in this bs. Everytime i google something that has to do with Ghana Nairaland pops up. So that should say alot

You lumped Nigerians together in this thread so why are you screaming. Calm down.

I just typed in"Ghana" and saw no Nairaland link so is lying just a hobby or a habit for you?

Or are you looking for something bad so you can say "see they are talking about us"

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
purpleclouds:

I was born in the US. No need for a green card but nice try though.

Who you had to bed for yours cheesy

You should come here then, I will take you to my Krobo friend. She doesn't look mixed though, but lighter than an Igbo cheesy
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yes they are but why must it be about Ghanaians and offensive? Thats how ppl end up joining nl because of such stuff. Even some of you yourself when you see people talking bad abt Nigerians or Nigerians you join as well to make your point. Thats how it is. I was googling stuff and because of the ish i read is what made me join this site. Nigerians allow us to insult them my foot. You guys insult us too and sometimes you start the whole thing and then the Ghanaians come and then the fighting begins. No party is innocent here
purpleclouds:

But Nigerians are free to talk about issues on a Nigerian site. I doubt a Nigerian would last a day on any Ghana site talking straight bs.

Nigerians allow you to insult them and even host space for your threads. Nigerians are good people ocheesy
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

You should come here then, I will take you to my Krobo friend. She doesn't look mixed though, but lighter than an Igbo cheesy

I'm going to waste money so I can see one light African in 500 mile radius. Lol yeah ok. People go to sightsee Im going to go measure skin tones.

You people are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Goodnight Neena and Kajina kiss kiss, pls dnt spend the whole night arguing undecided
night ohemaa dont worry i have to go take care of my fiancee anyway

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
purpleclouds:

@ bolded,
But not when they start insulting others while discussing their issues. Then those they insult will surely hit back, and usually they hit harder. THEN YOU CRY FOUL grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Yes they are but why must it be about Ghanaians and offensive? Thats how ppl end up joining nl because of such stuff. Even some of you yourself when you see people talking bad abt Nigerians or Nigerians you join as well to make your point. Thats how it is. I was googling stuff and because of the ish i read is what made me join this site. Nigerians allow us to insult them my foot. You guys insult us too and sometimes you start the whole thing and then the Ghanaians come and then the fighting begins. No party is innocent here

I dont agree with the insults especially the racial ones.

But let us be frank if a Nigerian went to a Ghanian site and started insulting Ghanians you are telling me they wont be bannef before they blink one good time grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
torgbe: tell those good for nothing pr!cks,nigerats r just bunch of mistakes and a scar on the continent,i wonder if they think at all

SHUT THE FVCK UP grin grin tongue
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,
But not when they start insulting others while discussing their issues. Then those they insult will surely hit back, and usually they hit harder. THEN YOU CRY FOUL grin cheesy

On a Nigerian forum.
Chinese talk crap about Japanese on their forum Japanese do the same.

Only on Nairaland have I seen the so calle Nigerian haters not only sign up but stay here for years. Stockholm syndromecheesy

Some of you will even ask to become mods for sections. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

Enough of your infantile responses, now go take a chill pill and come again another day grin grin grin ; cheesy

love that. kiss
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
When you type in Nigeria does Nairaland show? Off course not. Sentences and phrases etc.Am not screaming and am very calm my dear. Type Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah, Beautiful Ghanain Women, all sorts then when i clicked on the link then i saw there were many topics:

https://www.nairaland.com/4915/why-cant-nigeria-like-ghana
https://www.nairaland.com/25819/ghana-speak-good-english-more
https://www.nairaland.com/1217075/wizkid-chris-brown-performing-ghana
https://www.nairaland.com/231616/ghana
https://www.nairaland.com/105992/woe-nigerian-government-ghana-now
https://www.nairaland.com/1047143/ghana-suffers-power-outage-nigerias/1
https://www.nairaland.com/939090/ghana-moving-ahead-nigeria-simply
https://www.nairaland.com/4915/why-cant-nigeria-like-ghana/9

and 106000 more. So who is obsessed with who
purpleclouds:

You lumped Nigerians together in this thread so why are you screaming. Calm down.

I just typed in"Ghana" and saw no Nairaland link so is lying just a hobby or a habit for you?

Or are you looking for something bad so you can say "see they are talking about us"

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
purpleclouds:

Of course they are silly to a dummy like yourself. Please post these mixed Krobo people you bragged about or are you going to cut and run like the coward you arecheesy

love that kiss
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
purpleclouds:

On a Nigerian forum.
Chinese talk crap about Japanese on their forum Japanese do the same.

Only on Nairaland have I seen the so calle Nigerian haters not only sign up but stay here for years. Stockholm syndromecheesy

Some of you will even ask to become mods for sections. cheesy

Yeah, let the Chinese and Japanese talk crap about each other, if Nigerians talk crap about us, we will hit back and harder! grin cheesy We are here to stay grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx: Ghanaians, go home - the party is over!!

Just let the darn thread die, for fvck sake!! grin

ar u indirectly saying u want peace to rain ND act like adults
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Lexoria: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mathew joseph: ok ghana is a coun3 in west africa,you can identify them with their colour,they are black like char coal,their women are ugly too even their men dnt knw hw to dress,u c dem wearing packet shirt nd plain trouser with canvass or trainers 2 go with,and when they want 2 eat they use boiled eggs instead of meat or fish in their soup,and also ghanaians do all forms of jobs like,shoe shiners,tailors that carries their sewing merchines on their heads,puff puff and burns sellers,stewards in hotels etc,ghana galz are also cheap 2 get,coz their cedis is worthless 2 our naira,if u go 2 ghana wit #50k u will be worshiped like their king,ashante nene of kumasi,my guy i hope u kan nw recognise a ghanaian if u c one!

Shame on you!!!!!!!!If a Nigerian was described as every criminal,cocain pusher and wanna - be that one comes across how would that make you feel.This is the reason,Nigerians are hated.

Apologies to all Ghanaians that this has offened on behalf of this Ignorant Nigerian.Most Nigerians hate themselves so its only Natural that they'll hate others.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
Actually there are many Nigerians in Ghanaian site and blv me they come to troll as well AND TO tease etc. In every Ghanian site you will find a Nigerian even in discussion there will be one who registers and will go on. Same thing with South African sites and after the Kenya saga am sure Nigerians joined to go and speak their case. You making it seem like there is no Nigerian in any non-nigerian sites. Especially those who are living in ghana will also end up more than likely on a ghanaian forum. That is life 4 you and funny enough they dnt get banned. You will be surprised
purpleclouds:

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
neena adjei: I should just open a ghanaian thread for just ghanaians sad

Do that, girlie.

Rastaman fi lek mi Ghana bredrin.

Mi bad fi mi last post to yuh, rastaman nuh disrespectful mi black queen.

Jah bless. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
When you type in Nigeria does Nairaland show? Off course not. Sentences and phrases etc.Am not screaming and am very calm my dear. Type Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah, Beautiful Ghanain Women, all sorts then when i clicked on the link then i saw there were many topics:

https://www.nairaland.com/4915/why-cant-nigeria-like-ghana
https://www.nairaland.com/25819/ghana-speak-good-english-more
https://www.nairaland.com/1217075/wizkid-chris-brown-performing-ghana
https://www.nairaland.com/231616/ghana
https://www.nairaland.com/105992/woe-nigerian-government-ghana-now
https://www.nairaland.com/1047143/ghana-suffers-power-outage-nigerias/1
https://www.nairaland.com/939090/ghana-moving-ahead-nigeria-simply
https://www.nairaland.com/4915/why-cant-nigeria-like-ghana/9

and 106000 more. So who is obsessed with who

Posted the same thread twice.
Most of the threads were positive towards ghana
One was about a Nigerian artist in Ghana
The outage one and the travel one are negative.

And how are we supposed to know what Ghanians say when you guys dont have a forum cheesy

Nigerians are trade partners, have historic relations, and are in the same region and one of its few English speaking neighbors. So why wouldn't Nigerians talk about a neighbor should they talk about Iran?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kajina:

Yeah, let the Chinese and Japanese talk crap about each other, if Nigerians talk crap about us, we will hit back and harder! grin cheesy We are here to stay grin

naija learn to respect people no matter where they come from. We advice u to change that GHANA MUST GO BAG - GHANA MUST STAY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term / Votes Won By All 73 Presidential Candidates In 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.