Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... (4753 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2008
oziomatv:

I'm imaging how man of god was speaking in tongues during the BJ show frome the ashawo.

Which man of God please? Which ashewo? From the story abi from your church?  Make I go see am, disgrace am well well!!!! grin

tRoOE:

There are no different jare, there are some night vigil that result in Pregnancy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

One time my mom almost pored hot water on one them, when they came knocking on our door

Always going around preaching crap. . . like anyone begged them.  Instead of concentrating on themselves, they start disturbing everyone else around them.  I just cannot stand them!  My greatest problem is that if the white man never come to the shores of Africa. . .what will they be reading and preaching? undecided

gilgee:

Fellow Xtians, stop deceiving yourselves with the bible. The bible does not in any way condemn MouthAction; the book of solomon says it all. Satisfy your spouse sexually and he'll desist from cheating on you; except he married you mistakenly.

Read the somewhat cryptic Song of Solomon from a lover's point of view. Using delicate, romantic language and metaphors, it describes a beautiful, affectionate, romantic, sensuous, joyful and passionate love between husband and wife. It seems to be speaking of the lovers tasting, eating and drinking of each other's bodies (Song of Songs 2:3; 4:16; 8:2)

Source please,. . . . and your point is? Is this the one of the numerous new versions of the holy book? cheesy
It seems? undecided

Or it is? undecided
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by tRoOE(f): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2008
almondjoy:

Which man of God please? Which ashewo? From the story abi from your church? Make I go see am, disgrace am well well!!!! grin

Always going around preaching crap. . . like anyone begged them. Instead of concentrating on themselves, they start disturbing everyone else around them. I just cannot stand them! My greatest problem is that if the white man never come to the shores of Africa. . .what will they be reading and preaching? undecided

Source please,. . . . and your point is? Is this the one of the numerous new versions of the holy book? cheesy
It seems? undecided

Or it is? undecided
Have ask myself the same question so many times, even these so called white people don't go over board with their religion, it's only African that over do things, they have these attitude” Notice me am here”

They preach what themselves does not follow, that's why I do praises and worship in my bedroom, and i know God surely answers my prayers
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by LadyT(f): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2008
Hello can I point out you can give a Mouth Action without having to have spunk in your mouth, Just make sure he tells you when the time comes,
Marriage is a compromise I dont think a woman or a man needs to agree to EVERY sexual fantasy their partner wants.  If you dont want to have anal or MouthAction you dont have to.
I dont see why something that will only give you an orgasm for a few seconds warrants the need to start cheating.  Why did you get married in the first place?
Also whether a Christan of a Idol worship ALL sex within marriage is marital sex.  I dont remember Christ or God writing the Karma sutra for Christians
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2008
LadyT:

Hello can I point out you can give a Mouth Action without having to have spunk in your mouth, Just make sure he tells you when the time comes,

Marriage is a compromise I don't think a woman or a man needs to agree to EVERY sexual fantasy their partner wants.  If you don't want to have anal or MouthAction you don't have to.
I don't see why something that will only give you an orgasm for a few seconds warrants the need to start cheating.  Why did you get married in the first place?
Also whether a Christan of a Idol worship ALL sex within marriage is marital sex.  I don't remember Christ or God writing the Karma sutra for Christians

What about the "salty, pre-ejaculatory, secretive, slimy, spitty, seedless, okro soup-like solutions" released prior to the journey of the "milky way"? tongue

Do we let them know so they do not release such things into our mouths too?  So we do not swallow them too?  Only God knows what else can be released!

What do you say. . . .baby are you coming yet?  Or are you still going? cheesy Please let me know so you can "withdraw"

When you put the damn thing in the mouth the man already forgot his parents who gave birth to him, and about to climb your head, not to talk of reminding you of his "explosions"! grin

Say what? shocked

Then you no sabi the job at all, at all!

he he he grin grin grin
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2008
tRoOE:

Have ask myself the same question so many times, even these so called white people don't go over board with their religion, it's only African that over do things, they have these attitude” Notice me am here”

They preach what themselves does not follow, that's why I do praises and worship in my bedroom, and i know God surely answers my prayers

Infact, the matter tire me no be small!  How do you ever become more righteous than those who founded a set of beliefs you imported or where forced to accept with a gun to your head while the colonial masters robbed you blind while worshipping with a gun to your head? shocked

Look at Americans for example. . with the belief in the "separation" of church and state.  Are they not progressing while Nigerians like me run over here to seek greener pastures? cheesy

To me, the relationship with God is a very personal thingy. . . not a group affair. That I will never do! I don't need an intermediary to let me know God exists while he or she tries to enrich himself or herself at my expense.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by gilgee(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2008
@Aj
Ask me again na. . . tongue

make you go read songs of Solo well well you go feel me there.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by tRoOE(f): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2008
almondjoy:

Infact, the matter tire me no be small! How do you ever become more righteous than those who founded a set of beliefs you imported or where forced to accept with a gun to your head while the colonial masters robbed you blind while worshipping with a gun to your head? shocked

Look at Americans for example. . with the belief in the "separation" of church and state. Are they not progressing while Nigerians like me run over here to seek greener pastures? cheesy

To me, the relationship with God is a very personal thingy. . . not a group affair. That I will never do! I don't need an intermediary to let me know God exists while he or she tries to enrich himself or herself at my expense.
Yes oh if they don't shout on top of their lungs, they believe God has not heard their prayers yet and not to talk about those load speakers they use
Americans are very simple with their belief, i don't see them condemning female wearing pants to church unlike the Naija Churches
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by mysticnix: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2008
MAKE UNA DE TRY STAY ONLINE.
ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL GALS THEM
make we talk wetin you mouth no gree talk.

till we see again me i de go, wink
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by desodgi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2008
Where person wan start with this wan now? undecided
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by oziomatv(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2008
Thank god I no dey go church.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by gilgee(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2008
oziomatv:

Thank god I no dey go church.

Wetin do church? Follow my words and not my footsteps. tongue
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by ZUBY77(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2008
@almond joy.[b].this thread has attracted about 40 replies from all the members of nairaland online and you alone posted 14, sometimes you reply and wait for someone to say something and if no one says anything you post another reply on top of the one you already posted, i have been going through your replies and all of them encourage , cheating, prostitution, fighting, cursing, divorce and all the bad qualities of life, are you a human being, do you know what it is to be a nigerian and live in nigeria, you stay over there and discourage people from living peacefully, any woman who says she has a problem with the husband here, ur advice is always the same, leave him,find another man. any man who quarrels with the wife, ur response is the same. i read where you refered someone to the bible, I will advice you to come out of there, if you dont know how to advice nigerians, then move to american based website and encourage this your oprah winfrey system, we are not interested anymore, dont take this personal, [/b]
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2008
ZUBY77:

@almond joy.this thread has attracted about 40 replies from all the members of nairaland online and you alone posted 14, sometimes you reply and wait for someone to say something and if no one says anything you post another reply on top of the one you already posted, i have been going through your replies and all of them encourage , cheating, prostitution, fighting, cursing, divorce and all the bad qualities of life, are you a human being, do you know what it is to be a nigerian and live in nigeria,

you stay over there and discourage people from living peacefully, any woman who says she has a problem with the husband here, your advice is always the same, leave him,find another man. any man who quarrels with the wife, your response is the same. i read where you refered someone to the bible, I will advice you to come out of there, if you don't know how to advice nigerians, then move to american based website and encourage this your oprah winfrey system, we are not interested anymore, don't take this personal.

he he  he he he he he he he! grin grin grin Laugh wan kill me oooooooooooooooh! Come and move me to other "american" websites. Before your parents steal enough money to open a website based in your own state. . . they would all be eating beans filled with magggooots in kiri kiri! You everlasting sufferhead based in Nigeria!

Any contribution to the topic?. . . you stinking born again loser!  Please go and read "The Songs of Solomon" for "phock an repent" blow jobbing ashewos like you and learn how to eat a pussy or deek goooooooooood like one of the good ashewo minister has instructed you lame followers to do here.  And who is interested in what you think?  You Oprah arse wipe and hemmorhoidal tuck pad! Or your husband or wife would be visiting 50 Naira "shara joints" in Nigeria there for a gooooooooooood wax job! grin

Thank you for at least recognizing the fact that I am consistent in my lunacy!  What do you have to your credit?  You lousy "phock and repent" graduate of African Philosophy from the University of Malaysia of all gaddem places!

Don't be jealous please!  It will only earn you a new Nairaland ID with less than these 40 posts you are complaining about.  Instead of carrying out research on my percentile number of posts. . . just do your thing or you may never even reach 500 post before you leave this planet. grin  Keep going through my posts if I am that important to you.  I am not interested in your less than 20 post of boring shit!

[size=15pt]ANY BODY HOLDING YOUR LEPRUOS FINGERS OR TOES TO TYPE ON nairaland?[/size] Abi na your swampy, nappy, grey-bearded jaundiced lizard prick or elephant toto I dey take type?  No offence too. Nothing personal at all!

BTW make that 15 posts on this thread! cool

Warmest regards,

AJ. kiss
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2008
I wonder why we always have to reference the White's everytime, even in matters not pertaining to them.
Christianity or no Christianity, its called civilisation,
do some People over do Christianity? - yes, but still, I find it appalling that some people exploit every chance they get to batter a religion.
am still trying hard to find the significance of referencing a Pastor that is involved in promiscuous activities to such a thread.
is it to prove that it is right to engage in such promiscuous activities? or what?

Read the Thread again, it's not an invite to batter Christianity.
kindly state your opinion without degrading or diminishing another's image or religion.
and if you don't have anything better to say, its easy, don't say nothing, That's called Respect.

Returning to the matter at hand, ( given this partners are married )
Does your wife's refusal to give you a Mouth Action warrant that you visiting a brothel? Absolutely not. I believe marriage is for better for worse. This happens to be
one of the worse. A compromise as to be reached, thats what life is all about. A good relationship is not all about sex - a good sexual life does foster good relationship - but those whose relationship are based solely on sex, never enjoy a healthy relationship.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by uspry1(f): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2008
This thread is hilarious especially Song of Solomon part as well as new NL member's complaining think only one person is non-Nigerian member (the one @Zuby77 asking to move "American" websites). That is funny!!!
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 4:14am On Apr 06, 2008
tRoOE:

Yes oh if they don't shout on top of their lungs, they believe God has not heard their prayers yet and not to talk about those load speakers they use
Americans are very simple with their belief, i don't see them condemning female wearing pants to church unlike the Naija Churches

After condemning the females that wear pants to church in the day time. . .they would sneak out of the house when everyone is asleep to go and look for those same ladies with their hotpants for a quickie or longiee rendevouz!

As for the shouting part. . . What else do they know how to do? What of the ones that rabashakamammapapakakatatashokolokobangosheytoto all over the place. . . disturbing the piss and shit out of everyone else? cheesy

@zubyfestac77

make that 15 posts on this thread! kiss
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by ariblaze(m): 5:18am On Apr 06, 2008
whats'up with all this

christainity bashing?

what has the post got to do with it?

and honestly some rejoinders sound hollow and unreal
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2008
It has everything to do with it. . . what business does a so called minister have interpreting the bible to give lectures on "blow jobs"?

"Songs of Solomon" my big right toe!

If anyone has problems with the responses on this thread. . .ask the original poster why he distorted the message of the link, only to come and lie here that "an aquaintance" has a problem in his marriage.  Upon reading the link. . we find the rauchy thoughts of a female minister also married to a minister. . .misinterpreting the bible to accomodate blow jobs.  Like it is the place of religion to lecture on "blow jobs"

Please see the irony in this minister's message and quit whinning!  Most Christains behave like this and that is the problem here. . . misquoting the bible to suit their selfish or depraved desires.  Imaging comparing a woman's Instruments to a beehive? undecided

You can only imagine what this kind of pastor preaches behind closed doors!

We were sticking to the topic until another dutiful poster found out the link. That opened a whole new can of dead worms! cheesy  That should teach most of you not to come to Nairaland to tell lies!

[size=15pt]WHAT PART OF THE WOMAN'S BODY LOOKS LIKE A BEEHIVE? [/size]

@zuby77

With your festac77 osu tribal marks. . .are you still counting?

Make that 16 posts on this thread please! kiss
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by ZUBY77(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2008
almondjoy:

It has everything to do with it. . . what business does a so called minister have interpreting the bible to give lectures on "blow jobs"?

"Songs of Solomon" my big right toe!

If anyone has problems with the responses on this thread. . .ask the original poster why he distorted the message of the link, only to come and lie here that "an aquaintance" has a problem in his marriage. Upon reading the link. . we find the rauchy thoughts of a female minister also married to a minister. . .misinterpreting the bible to accomodate blow jobs. Like it is the place of religion to lecture on "blow jobs"

Please see the irony in this minister's message and quit whinning! Most Christains behave like this and that is the problem here. . . misquoting the bible to suit their selfish or depraved desires. Imaging comparing a woman's Instruments to a beehive? undecided

You can only imagine what this kind of pastor preaches behind closed doors!

We were sticking to the topic until another dutiful poster found out the link. That opened a whole new can of dead worms! cheesy That should teach most of you not to come to Nairaland to tell lies!

[size=15pt]WHAT PART OF THE WOMAN'S BODY LOOKS LIKE A BEEHIVE? [/size]

@zuby77

With your festac77 osu tribal marks. . .are you still counting?

Make that 16 posts on this thread please! kiss

@Almondjoy.
You see what, i mean, if someone makes a comment in your favour you will attack, if the person tries against you, you will attack from all angles. I SUSPECT A CASE OF INSANITY HERE.
Talk less, skip some topics, you dont have to coment on every topic, You dont know everything, Stop decieveing people. you are the perfect example of what people describe as devil, someone has to say this, I live in festac, i agree and you live in International Space Station.
How many rooms do sleep on in one night and how many times do you eat in a day, stop talking about people you dont know, its a man like me, who i believe is probably poorer than me that is keeping you in his house,
I saw one of your threads where you mentioned that the rest of your family does not want to do anything with you and your ideas on nairaland, that was on travel section about travelling to spain, why do u think your idea is better than everyone else. what i am saying is, tell the nigerian people what they need to do to make life happier and not attacking them for not filling for divorce, i will be on your tail,
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Buddy1000: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2008
Sorry,

OFFTOPIC

what is the name of this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GSNTP4w0Fk
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by gilgee(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2008
AJ
You have turned this into an unnecessary battering of christianity. Learn to observe limits in everything you do; you are a grown up presumably and should depict same in your wordings and interactions with people on and off this thread!.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Lady2(f): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2008
Just that the same BAgains that look down on prostitutes and such for doing the kind of acts that they do, they refuse to believe their husbands WANT these things. Their husbands are the one patronizing people

I mean they are the ones who yell that "feminist" and "mordern women" don't want to do anything for their husbands, blah blah. The Bible does say women should "submit" and give themselves fiully? So what exactly is the problem? They should "sub mit" their mouth naa abi?
I mean it's one thing if they are against it in regards to boyfriend/girlfriend relationship but I'd think in marriage all those restrictions would be lessened or am I crazy?

You're right. What I find amusing is where born again christians think that in order for life to happen it must actually state that "Life has begun" in the Bible. We know it doesn't even state that, I wonder how they know that life has begun undecided.

Anyway to the topic at hand. I am unmarried so I can't say too much on the matter, but I have thought about it as I expect to be walking down that aisle really soon. At this point in my life there are restrictions to things I will do with my boyfriend (I don't like calling him that, he's not a boy, he's a man, women know what I am talking about), but once that status changes to married the sky's the limit as to what we will do in the confinement of our bedroom (or maybe the car).
If you're a married christian, please open up(all pun intended) to your husband. He's your husband, if not him then who. When I say open up, I don't mean just sexually but in other areas of the marriage too. Women don't talk to their husbands, as if the only reason they married is to procreate, it's not o.
There have at it.

@almondjoy
o wow, what a christian couple to try and turn the Bible to their benefit. The Lord is the judge not I.
This is why not just any Tom, Dick, and Emeka can become or should become a leader of a church.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Lady2(f): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2008
My greatest problem is that if the white man never come to the shores of Africa. . .what will they be reading and preaching?

Actually christianity already existed in the eastern part of Africa and was spreading also. But that's another conversation on another section.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by ariblaze(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2008
@almondjoy

am not going to go as far as zuby went

but you need to be more tactful when you launch into one of your tirades

it gets boring and holds zero appeal

Please see the irony in this minister's message and quit whinning!

i never whine,

stop bashing people

and do quit being bitter

please dont attack me ooo, it wont be fun thanks for understanding
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2008
gilgee:

AJ
You have turned this into an unnecessary battering of christianity. Learn to observe limits in everything you do; you are a grown up presumably and should depict same in your wordings and interactions with people on and off this thread!.

**** MODIFIED ***

Did not mean to till I saw the link provided. . . anyway enough of the Beehive Christainity. . . as you can see. . .we are desperately trying to recover from the minister's tale  of "The Songs of Sweet king of the Beehive Solomon", and get back to the topic at hand.  Observe limits?  The last time I checked. . .there were no speed limits on Nairaland! Thanks for your warm advice. Just learn to ignore my posts if you do not like what you read.  I will do the same for you instead of attacking you. FRIENDS DO NOT ATTACK FRIENDS. . .no matter the situation. You just pray for them silently and hope your prayers are answered for "a change of heart".  That is what is called mutual respect and consideration.

Sorry I lashed out at you. . .I really should have directed that to that illiterate. . .beehive sniffing animal called zuby77!  Please accept my humblest apologies. Did not mean to take it out on you. It has been re-channelled to the right target since it does not really reflect the way I feel about you,  Thanks for your level of maturity you dislayed towards my unwarranted level of acrimony and one love always! kiss

Glad to get that off ma chest!
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by almondjoy(f): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2008
~Lady~:

@almondjoy
o wow, what a christian couple to try and turn the Bible to their benefit. The Lord is the judge not I.
This is why not just any Tom, Dick, and Emeka can become or should become a leader of a church.

Thanks for contributing to the topic at least!  Well, for those who care to find out the fake from the real prophets. . .goodluck to them. . . frankly, I am not interested!  But like I said, thanks for contributing to the topic.  Nothing more to add here!  I have moved on!  When I say goodbye to a thread. . .I never click on it again. . . not even out of curiosity. ***modified*** except I really feel I have to make an apology like an occasion on this thread   There are too many topics to deal with on Nairaland.  Why bother with one that has become stale? undecided 

ZUBY77:

@Almondjoy.
You see what, i mean, if someone makes a comment in your favour you will attack, if the person tries against you, you will attack from all angles. I SUSPECT A CASE OF INSANITY HERE.

Talk less, skip some topics, you don't have to coment on every topic, You don't know everything, Stop decieveing people. you are the perfect example of what people describe as devil, someone has to say this, I live in festac, i agree and you live in International Space Station.

How many rooms do sleep on in one night and how many times do you eat in a day, stop talking about people you don't know, its a man like me, who i believe is probably poorer than me that is keeping you in his house,
I saw one of your threads where you mentioned that the rest of your family does not want to do anything with you and your ideas on nairaland, that was on travel section about travelling to spain, why do u think your idea is better than everyone else. what i am saying is, tell the nigerian people what they need to do to make life happier and not attacking them for not filling for divorce, i will be on your tail,

**** [size=15pt]MODIFIED[/size] ****

ZUBY77 (m)
HELSINKI

Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him, 
« #58 on: April 06, 2008, 07:42 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@almondjoy,
Sometimes you have to sit back and check if what other people are Saying about you are true,
You don't have to attack back like a mad dog,
I don't know how many people you think you can challenge and win,

I will challenge only the best  of he goats and fools like you who really can provide me with the cheapest entertainment for ma personal gratification on Nairaland!  Deal with it! kiss Not a compliment if I may add!  It is not about winning or losing. . . it is all about the right to express one's self freely.  Something dumb Nigerians like you with only 419 written all over their brains would never understand in a million years!  You wretch!

BTW the only thing I saw worthy of quoting in the rubbish your typed up there is bolded for you to digest.  My reply to you is simple.  My family is off limits to monkeys like you unless I give you permission to discuss them. You are a bastardly vagabond and I do not expect you to understand such things.

What other people are saying?  Which people?  Dimwits like you?  hahahahahahahahahaha! grin  Was that what "other people said about your Jesus Christ" before you murdered him according to your good books? tongue I am sure people like you are waiting for a repeat performance to nail him to the cross a second time.  Keep waiting I say. . . you bloody seconder comer! Keep waiting I say! You mates have move outside Nigeria to get the much needed education they deserve and you are stuck in one shalanga in Nigeria eating your own shit and drinking your own smelling concentrated piss to keep alive. . .what a life? undecided Please escape and feel the real sense of freedom you mental slave!

Crucify me! Crucify me!

[size=20pt]IDIOT[/size]!!! 

he he he he he he! grin  Thank you for your advice.  Good news I don't care what you think!  If you got sensitivity issues. . .get some self help.  Got nothing to do with me!

NA YOUR MAMA GONORHEA INFESTEDTAIL WEY YOUR PASTOR SAY RESEMBLE BEEHIVE, WHEN YOU DEY FINGER FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER YOU GO DEY ON! EWU!

Now this should have been meant for you not "gilgee"!. . . . talk about misplaced anger! angry

THIS WAS MEANT FOR YOU ZUBBILIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  MONKEY LIKE YOU!!!

Let me use this opportunity to tell you how I really feel about you! Just pay me no attention if you are offended. . .I am not begging for it you know.  I hate to take advice from little boys and girls on Narialand who really do not know shit!  I love easily, but my I can get very irritated just as easily too.  That is what sticking with issues is all about. . .I am not about people and frankly do not care what they choose to do with their love or hate.  I am not interested ok?  Take it and shower it on another person. If you want to address me on this Nairaland. . . ever again, you grow up and learn to stick with issues!

Frankly, you are beginning to get on ma nerves.  I really do not like this unsolicited attention from you anymore so please disappear as quickly as you appeared to ma Nairaland persona.  You do not need to address me if you really are put off by what I type here on Nairaland. I really do not keep lovers on Nairaland for more than 2 days. . .since they really have nothing to offer after the lousy deed.  You are becoming one ot them.  Just move on ok. . .not interesting anymore!

For the last time. . . Let me make something clear to you and others it may concern. . .

[size=15pt]I do better if ma posts are not quoted, Not looking for a spouse or a bedmate or bestfriend.[/size]

I hope I have made that loud and clear?  Frankly, most of you do not even qualify as outdoor pets for the sheer lack of possessing a mind not to talk of a brain.  So please go look for your "size" on Nairaland. . .I have just had enough frollicking with you  in the mud! My association with people generally are remain very loose. . .so I can cut them off at will if they just turn out to be too shallow for ma liking.  No love lost buddy!

Quoting me or addressing me unnecessarily brings up unecessary exchanges between ma self and brain dead creatures who really have nothing to offer the world but consume much needed oxygen for higher level functioning beings like ma humble self! that eventually bores the crap out of me. . .most have figured that out except you. Most, like you have really nothing to contribute and that is just outright fizzleless. . .like flat coke!  Just do your thing okay?  I[b] am here to entertain maself and no other!  If we parley, fine. . .if not. . not ma damn business arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrral![/b] cool

My being on Nairaland is not contingent on whoever is online or who I plan to "cyber" with.  As you can see I AM NOT A GROUPIE!!!!  I love to discuss issues. . . and people just bore the living crap out of me!  Don't plan to meet any of you even if it is the only way to get to heaven.  So little dude. . .step and don't bother with me anymore.  It has been nice! kiss

I can batter Christainity all I want and it is none of your gaddem business!

Bye! kiss

ariblaze:

@almondjoy

am not going to go as far as zuby went

but you need to be more tactful when you launch into one of your tirades

it gets boring and holds zero appeal

i never whine,

stop bashing people

and do quit being bitter

please don't attack me ooo, it wont be fun thanks for understanding

Not going to attack you!  I have too much respect for Nairaland members who can at least come out with their original screen names and spit out what they got in mind unlike most less than 50 posts buffoons on this thread.  Having said that. . . if you have sensitivity issues. . . get some help.  Really not ma business at all. There are some things you write too. . .I just walk away. . learn to follow your own advice!

On that note. . . I am so bored with this thrashy thread of beehive totos and deeks!  It has been fun.  Off to bigger and better things.  I will do what I usually do when my boredom level has bursted my hemmorhoids wide open.  Slam the damn door on it!  I had a goooooooooooooooooood laugh!  The greatest butt of my jokes on Nairaland and the world in general. . . FAKE CHRISTAINS! 

@Somze
Hey!  Thanks for the link. . . it was my utmost pleasure. . . I had a good piece of laugh with ma co-workers at work with that one!

Moderator. . . . .this has become a religious topic with pastors preaching about blowjobs and beehives.

TO RELGIOUS SECTION PLEASE!!!!! So all those who like such fake beliefs can indulge in their "beehive" fantasies! grin

Please do your thing since the original poster came with deception and misrepresented the whole "facts" to take credit for what he did not even come up with. . . .what a cheap liar! grin  Nothing worse than being busted on your own thread.

@poster
Thank you for at least admitting your fruad. . . not many Nigerians will do that!  Better luck next time! kiss

GOSH! I HATE TAG-A-LONGS! Especially brain dead ones from Nigeria!  Disgusting! You groupies lonely and looking for a little "beehive" loving will have to catch me someplace else on Nairaland!  Off to lunch with the gang! kiss

GOODBYE THREAD!
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by ZUBY77(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2008
@almondjoy,
Sometimes you have to sit back and check if what other people are Saying about you are true,
You dont have to attack back like a mad dog,
I dont know how many people you think you can challenge and win,
I respect women a lot and thats why i am telling you this[b], LEARN TO OBSERVE LIMITS[/b]All this things i am saying might not mean anything to you but A lot of people Come here to learn,
You are having your fun with negative contributions to the real problems of humans,
You have taken your mess as far as connecting Mouth Action and Bible.
Its pretty easy to guess rightly the part of Nigeria you come from.
Go to SECTIONS like SPORTS and see if you can contribute anything there.
People dont need advive there. The same thing is with JOKES.
People dont need advice there. This place is very Special.
Its very real.Leave here and dont think you cant be thrown out because it can only be done with a click of a button, I[i] WILL BE ON UR TAIL, [/i]
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by ariblaze(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2008
Not going to attack you!  I have too much respect for Nairaland members who can at least come out with their original screen names and spit out what they got in mind unlike most less than 50 posts buffoons on this thread.  Having said that. . . if you have sensitivity issues. . . get some help.  Really not ma business at all. There are some things you write too. . .I just walk away. . learn to follow your own advice!

i certainly dint expect this reply,

i suddenly feel bad cry

am sorry if it sounded like i lashed out

to make us even , feel free to tell when next you catch me go overboard(not with sass please grin)

and i expect you to know am not patronizing you when i say

ma bad, am sorry for lashing out again
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by ariblaze(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2008
@zuby

i know i dont have a right to ask you

the posts where bad yeah,

do let this slide please undecided
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Dreloaded(f): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2008
It's funny how the same people who whine about AJ's rants are usually the same that DONT even reply the thread at hand at all, they just rather scream at what the other person writes. At least reply the bloody topic first before jumping on others

Lady, there's always "manfriend" :p. Better to hear "botyfriend" than those fooling themselves. If you two are tuly engaged then "fiance" is appropiate. As opposed to those who have been dating for 2 weeks and immediately claim "fiance-ship" without a bloody ring or because the dude's mom once said "hi" on the phone.

anyway point is since the woman in quetsion is a Christian, she should follow her book and submit herself, then again, she might wanna be careful now that it's known that he patronizes brothels

After condemning the females that wear pants to church in the day time. . .they would sneak out of the house when everyone is asleep to go and look for those same ladies with their hotpants for a quickie or longiee rendevouz!

Exactly. So pathetic. Cant believe people are still crying about trousers in 2008 in the first place.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by gilgee(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2008
@AJ

I am not bratty, so I don't exchange unfriendly words with females because I respect the female race. I am here to have fun, make friends and shed off my boredom.
So hawaiian good luck to you! kiss
Cheers!!!
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by bluehorizo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2008
@poster
almondjoy:
Thank you for at least admitting your fruad. . . not many Nigerians will do that! Better luck next time! kiss

Thank you,i can only be myself.

almondjoy:
GOODBYE THREAD!

I have enjoyed every of your comments and it will be sad seeing you leave the thread. Pls think twice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? / Matching Panties And Bra How Important? / My GF Bought Me A New Iphone6 (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.