Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... (4752 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Eliza704: 1:57am On Apr 08, 2008
What is wrong with MouthAction? How is it sinful when u do it with ur own husband. Thats non-sense. her husband is a useless man. Get rid of him.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by spoilt(f): 2:34am On Apr 08, 2008
these lips were made for lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and that's just what they'll do, grin grin grin
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by adeboo(f): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2008
The fact is that the problem with Christians and the fact tat there are so much divorces in the Christiandom is high.
We like to fool ourselves - the fact of the matter is that if we are married - our bodies are each others. That means is ur partner (husband / wife) wants MouthAction then they should get it.

Personally, when am dating, thats one the things i usually ask, if they say they dont give but they love to receive, then they are really wasting their times.
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by simkogba(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2008
Why do refuse him u can see what u cause wit ur hands
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2008
grin Look on the bright side, grin grin grin grin Every disappointent is an appointment. grin, I mean a blessing smiley
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2008
When lyfe hands u lemons, make lemonade. grin
x and#
Hugs and kisses,
From the playboy mansion. kiss
Re: My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... by earthrealm(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ewuu!! Ah Don Dye~you Go Fear Chat Na Btw A Guy And A Girl"lwkmd / Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? / I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.