Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (71216 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 17, 2013
you call hiding your gender being brave lwkd? Be proud of your gender you coward.since you women are so great what don't you display your gender so that you can change their pseudo sexism? Or you are not up to the challenge and prefer hiding yourself behind the : there are sexist in the politics section, how funny guess the females posting there daily are dead right?

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:32am On Jun 17, 2013
I'm surprised they haven't started posting their gifs. they tend to do that once they've been shamed.
maybe also to increase their post count on this thread. hahaha

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Havent you, pleep and BK not been on this thread since it was created? angry
Cmon son
I wish they could move this thread from politics tho....

nope, check my comments , I come and go can spend weeks without commenting on this thread.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you call hiding your gender being brave lwkd? Be proud of your gender you coward.since you women are so great what don't you display your gender so that you can change their pseudo sexism? Or you are not up to the challenge and prefer hiding yourself behind the : there are sexist in the politics section, how funny guess the females posting there daily are dead right?

She said posting in a male-dominated section is brave. Her hidden gender is a personal choice, to avoid harassment from horney tasteless men.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

nope, check my comments , I come and go can spend weeks without commenting on this thread.

But eventually, you come back.

@c.four
I dont see this section as male-dominated tho
Most of the male posters here act like imbecilic children
Nothing a good belt cant handle

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 17, 2013
c.fours:
I'm surprised they haven't started posting their gifs. they tend to do that once they've been shamed.
maybe also to increase their post count on this thread. hahaha

lipsrsealed
how come every time I check this thread, you are ALWAYS on it?

cuz your are camping/living here dumb ho3. Go back in the kitchen
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:36am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

@c.four

Why do you think that?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:37am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

@c.four

lol something i've learned. I make sure to always have the leather belt in hand cool
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

cuz your are camping/living here dumb ho3. Go back in the kitchen

Oh no he didnt lol
Stale
Go back to the forest and hunt a rabbit or sth tongue
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

@c.four

was expecting a female posters description too .
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:38am On Jun 17, 2013
you're the cowgirl anyway, u probably know more about that. lol
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 17, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Why do you think that?

Lol have you read most of the replies in this section?
Hehehe
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:39am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Oh no he didnt lol
Stale
Nothing wrong with hunting for your food. It's a proud warrior tradition!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Oh no he didnt lol
Stale

right after you go back to your natural habitats : kitchen&laundry room

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

was expecting a female posters description too .

They're stronger than their male counterpart
The only hedge y'all have is your silly sexist joke
Like ngga, I got jokes too
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

right after you go back to your natural habitats : kitchen&laundry room

Lame.....lmaoooo
Oh dear
Im sure that was your natural habitat before you left Africa
Your mother had you washing her oversized panties aka kitchen curtains
Dont lie, homie
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

She said posting in a male-dominated section is brave. Her hidden gender is a personal choice, to avoid harassment from horney tasteless men.

there's nothing brave there esp when most of them assume that she is a male . Hiding or not she's a coward and def not proud of her gender. If she wants to change the perception male posters have about female posters , she has to display her gender and make reasonable posts.period
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

there's nothing brave there esp when most of them assume that she is a male . Hiding or not she's a coward and def not proud of her gender. If she wants to change the perception male posters have about female posters , she has to display her gender and make reasonable posts.period

At least pretend that you have comprehension skills.
She didnt hide her gender because she fears posting as a female, but the assault that came with it.
Maybe if y'all thirsty azz nggas calm the Bleep down a bit, situation would improve

Me sha, I dont give a Bleep.......I'll slap you with my vag.ina if I need to
Seems like most of y'all forgot where you came from
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

They're stronger than their male counterpart
The only hedge y'all have is your silly sexist joke
Like ngga, I got jokes too

that disk is overused, stronger? What makes you say that?
Lmao @ Sexist jokes , you guys have issue always trying to blame your shortcomings on males, so that's why arguing with males is def better, ain't nobody going to cry or whine like a lol girl. Yet you call yourself strong? Bwahahawaha
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

that disk is overused, stronger? What makes you say that?
Lmao @ Sexist jokes , you guys have issue always trying to blame your shortcomings on males, so that's why arguing with males is def better, ain't nobody going to cry or whine like a lol girl. Yet you call yourself strong? Bwahahawaha

What disk homie?
Is the talk of vag.ina making your keyboards vibrate?
Get into the kitchen and make my dinner
While you're at it, wash my bra with your feet
Then we shall call it a day on the sabbath day

Bounce!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 17, 2013
c.fours:

I don't put a sex in front of my username.because there are tons of rabid sexists on here. I post a lot in the politics section (as you probably notice). most think i'm male because of that.
issokay. for a while I thought jk rowling was male too (not trying to toot my horn in the comparison anything)until I found out.
there just aren't as many females doing that kind of stuff.
we sure are brave cool

Texas you really need to shut the fck up and go back to the kitchen where you rightly belong
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: .

Texas you really need to shut the fck up and go back to the kitchen where you rightly belong

Ngga, you thirsty tho
Go and get a glass of water
Yes, Texas isa state.......not a state of mind
Get me a sandwich while you're at it

Lol you're too easy
I'll leave you for c.four
I still need you to wash my lingerie tho
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lame.....lmaoooo
Oh dear
Im sure that was your natural habitat before you left Africa
Your mother had you washing her oversized panties aka kitchen curtains
Dont lie, homie
dry.
Not only you girls wash your lol bro stuffs , uncles , dad ext but you also wash your boyfriend's stuffs wonder what you all gon do when you get married. ? Ahahah

Disk =disc
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What disk homie?
Is the talk of vag.ina making your keyboards vibrate?
Get into the kitchen and make my dinner
While you're at it, wash my bra with your feet
Then we shall call it a day on the sabbath day

Bounce!

lmao okay you won , white flag
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
dry.
Not only you girls wash your lol bro stuffs , uncles , dad ext but you also wash your boyfriend's stuffs wonder what you all gon do when you get married. ? Ahahah

Disk =disc

Shhhhh, boy
Too much noise
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ngga, you thirsty tho
Go and get a glass of water
Yes, Texas isa state.......not a state of mind
Get me a sandwich while you're at it

Lol you're too easy
I'll leave you for c.four
I still need you to wash my lingerie tho

nigga b this , nigga b that why don't you go and book a flight for naija to pick your alpha male , your decent carrying blah blah etc male?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

nigga b this , nigga b that why don't you go and book a flight for naija to pick your alpha male , your decent carrying blah blah etc male?

Ngga, I thought you just showed me the white flag I asked you to wash lol

Ngga, you mad?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by AlyricistLaura: 4:58am On Jun 17, 2013
I ain't gonna front', id Eat Eke-Id's Assshole

I Love a Prejudice Bish
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 17, 2013
Cam, red italicized tho?

Lol, this will come to bite you in the azz. Trust me wink

And I'll be here to watch.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ngga, I thought you just showed me the white flag I asked you to wash lol

Ngga, you mad?

ho3 you drunk? grin grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

ho3 you drunk? grin grin

No, hoe, I might be high tho.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Cam, red italicized tho?

Lol, this will come to bite you in the azz. Trust me wink

And I'll be here to watch.

kizz me through the phone ...I can fight the whole Nl community ..... Don't worry for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (45) (Reply)

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.