Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! (28854 Views)

Which Nairaland Celebrity Will U Like To Date? / Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
biolabee: op, lovely pics and reserved hubby
yea!u gt it!he is very cool nd reserved!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by butta(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
@op u r very cute but your guy looks distressed in d first pix he seems to be arrested by love

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
Chanchit: Op, so for ur eye u be like celebrity..? Ok o, lemme start celebrating you with my agbo jedi.
cheesy werrin man go do!na evryday we go dey celebrate tonto,tiwa nd d likes ni Pple we can not even communicate wit huh?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by 50calibre(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mr..Cork:

correction...sweery i aint pullin his leg..that boy is the 2nd ugliest mofo on nairaland after Flashdirin..i swaar!angry

Ok mr cork I'm happy to be the 2nd ugliest mofo on nairaland, at least it's an achievement. What else you got? Shoot let me laugh
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nice pics. I salute your boldness and courage.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Flashaldrin(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mr..Cork:

correction...sweery i aint pullin his leg..that boy is the 2nd ugliest mofo on nairaland after Flashdirin..i swaar!angry
seriously?? I won??! Yeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
Dondav: Am I the only one who noticed her big belly!...

Huge Turn off! undecided
Considering the fact that you have a disproportionate nose, you shouldn't talk down on other people's looks.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
sexkillz: Considering the fact that you have a disproportionate nose, you shouldn't talk down on other people's looks.
No mind d Humpty Dumpty lookalike. dem fit pack trailer sef inside dat nose.ape!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by luvmijeje(f): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
Beautiful couple. Truly you are a celebrity, frontpage o.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wat makes her celebrity?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Caracta(f): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Awww. Nice pics. Wow wow wow. Your man has cool 'piercing' eyes. Lovely. I like the combo though...you must be the daring one. Just kidding.

Nice pics. Btw, nikkypearl, you are pretty cheesy
Face looks familiar though.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
Caracta: Awww. Nice pics. Wow wow wow. Your man has cool 'piercing' eyes. Lovely. I like the combo though...you must be the daring one. Just kidding.

Nice pics. Btw, nikkypearl, you are pretty cheesy
Face looks familiar though.
yepaaa!d daring 1 ke? grin!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Caracta(f): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
nikkypearl: yepaaa!d daring 1 ke? grin!
Yes na. Don't tell me you are an introvert tongue

I actually like the smiles and all that. You strike me as someone that enjoys life and the happiness it brings.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Chukskalidon: Wat makes her celebrity?
ask sexkillz!it's simply bcoz I a v d courage nd boldness 2upload my pix wit ma hubbie!nd bcoz I wore my red top beta nd simply dan any celebrity grin shikenah
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by greedie1(f): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
nikkypearl: tnks. Sis!I jus like u nd greatgod1,I don't knw yy
aww embarassed tnx
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
Caracta:
Yes na. Don't tell me you are an introvert tongue

I actually like the smiles and all that. You strike me as someone that enjoys life and the happiness it brings.
grin tnks dearie!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
butta: @op u r very cute but your guy looks distressed in d first pix he seems to be arrested by love
choigrin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Cute.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
nikkypearl: ask sexkillz!it's simply bcoz I a v d courage nd boldness 2upload my pix wit ma hubbie!nd bcoz I wore my red top beta nd simply dan any celebrity grin shikenah
is dat all?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by vivianc(f): 12:23am On Apr 16, 2013
Nice!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by DigitalSignal(m): 12:52am On Apr 16, 2013
nikkypearl: We have seen pictures of tiwa savage nd other celebrities having fun,holding their husbands/fiancees nd fiance grin here is a picture of a nairalander holding her hubbie! Hot or not grin

Breath-taking!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 16, 2013
@ nikkypearl: That's a nice pic of you two. cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by MrsChima(f): 2:24am On Apr 16, 2013
Hmmm.

I comment my reserve.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by vizboy(m): 2:50am On Apr 16, 2013
nice looking couple. Hope u will invite me when u decide to wed or have u guys wed already
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Fussbot: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2013
Lol...I tink d op deliberately uploaded dat 1st pix of her husby and I tink it achieved it aim..*nairaland gals,my husband no cute o,mae una no go disturb him*lol..na Im real picture be dat 2nd 1 in be 5n man 2 na lik in wife...lol...
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2013
I love young couples.
Perfect match, may God bless the union

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2013
Nikky hw old r u couple?

Early marriage is the trend now, never the less u guys look well fitted for each other n happy too hope it is so in ur home?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by 190: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2013
that pic looks like gree die and her husband rooneyboy undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2013
dvdon: Nikky hw old r u couple?

Early marriage is the trend now, never the less u guys look well fitted for each other n happy too hope it is so in ur home?
dat is our prob!we luk younger dan our ageu can guess tru dis;I finished ma youth service 2008,he was in year 4 while I was in year 1 wen we met!so I canevr b 25 nd he canevr b 30yrs hell No! grin but I luk 25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. / Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.