Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! (28867 Views)

Which Nairaland Celebrity Will U Like To Date? / Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2013
All Nikkys are beautiful. smiley
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: All Nikkys are beautiful. smiley
grin abi o
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by greedie1(f): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2013
190: that pic looks like gree die and her husband rooneyboy undecided
hehehe.. u don dash me husband? rooney darl, whr u dey?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2013
@Op; is that you and your hubby? BRAVO; You guys rock and look very cute together. …..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2013
One of these days I would av to upload ma pix wit ma 3 wives and call myself a celebrity
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Shugamania(f): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2013
Bravo,Op.
Beautiful couple, ur kids are gonna look great.

Mods, frontpage o.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by UyiIredia(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2013
Not hot.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2013
you and your husband look so cute together. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2013
That's the kinda couple I love to see,young,young!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2013
Beautiful couple!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Not hot.
tnks grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
nikkypearl: tnks grin
must everyone compliment u?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by AdeniyiA(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
na like this dem dey hold one's hubby? abi you be learner Adenike? beta learn fast....
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
Chukskalidon:
grin e dey pain u?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
na like this dem dey hold one's hubby? abi you be learner Adenike? beta learn fast....
shocked
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
nikkypearl: grin e dey pain u?
pain me that what happened. grin
nikkypearl: grin e dey pain u?
pain me that what happened.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by fruityjojo(f): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
Sweet.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Girl looks pretty hubby looks like a kidnapper no offience

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
this is what I call a frontpage material, oya let's go there.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by bukatyne(f): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
You two look very good.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Op, which bribe you give nairalanders for here wey dem dey compliment you.

Oya send ma own now.

Nice couple. My the favour of God follow your man, Amen.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Abbey2sam(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
The topic is so misleading, nairaland, celeb...........
I was expecting to see tonto dikeh

Cute couples though...............
Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by ezekiel970(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
Make sense jawe

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by 190: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
The husband looks like someone that swallowed avacado pear

Offence intended undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by CrazyMan(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Nice pics....lovely couple.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
Husband?
You guys look very young.

Nice couple

May the Gods bless u with many children

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Tinkybabe(f): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
beautiful couple! smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
val_dee: Op, which bribe you give nairalanders for here wey dem dey compliment you.

Oya send ma own now.

Nice couple. My the favour of God follow your man, Amen.
grin c me oo!infact,I was xpectin 2c enof yabbin!bt Lo nd bhold...
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
I hope my "couple pic" will be as good as nikky's own.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2013
Both of ya look good together. Happy married life

At first I thought its 190
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Coldfaya(m): 1:45am On Apr 17, 2013
Chukskalidon:

Who send u? Buh what's beautiful is beautiful so y not compliment d couple? Let's face it they look cute.

OP hope ur union is as interesting n cute as u guys. Enjoy
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by heisenberg33: 3:01am On Apr 17, 2013
butta: @op u r very cute but your guy looks distressed in d first pix he seems to be arrested by love

lollllllllll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : / My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.