Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! (28852 Views)

Which Nairaland Celebrity Will U Like To Date? / Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nelxsantos(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2013
dis na tym mak una watch 1.he dey form celeb. O o o

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by gbadexy(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Be sure its the ugly ones with envy that would make negative comment on this lovely picture

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by andyanders: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2013
Solozzo:

I think Nikky's husband is a cool handsome young man. She should be proud of him.

You cannot just judge people's personality only with their looks/photos

Andyanders why not post a picture of you and your wife/partner, and see what conclusions can be drawn. The idea of the thread was to admire and encourage the couple, not some armchair psychology.
For real men, I have posted the pix of my wife here and note I NEVER said he is ugly and I said the picture op posted here of her guy doesn't look great as the guy look as if he is been carried along by his wife and he looks like a kid brother to her.I said the man should man up
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by greedie1(f): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...Chei!!!..see desperados for nairaland!!
excuse me
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by kabba7(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2013
50calibre: The husband looks subdued and tamed, is that lady you? Can I rent you from your husband for just 12 hours, there are many things I intend to do to that figure.

Please stop that if na joke !!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
..Dont exaggerate..she's not fantastic..on a scale of 10, i rate her 5, en please dont even get me started on why cos u wldnt like me to go there..

On a scale of 10 somebody already dashed her a 10 that's why she's MARRIED!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by jeffizy(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Nikky, these pictures are beautiful. Lovely match too.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2013
laylow001: A husband comes home from Church, greets his wife, lifts her up and carries her around the house. The wife is so surprised and excited! She asked with smiles, “Did the Pastor preach on being romantic?” Out of breath the husband replies, “No, he said we must carry our burdens…” Nice pictures grin

Bwuhahahahahah!~
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Odinaka00(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
Its a good thing that Nairaland celebrities are now begining to make frontpage, kudos to mods......first it was a "Nairaland celebrity in South Africa" which was me, nd nw you nd yur hubby made it to d front-page, that's a good one!

Bby you re so beautiful nd sexy buh y is yur hubby looking like yur younger brother? No swag!.....I just want to say dat dz pix aint a nairaland material, you shoulda uploaded another good pix of yur hubby, buh as for you, you too fine dear

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
gree-die:

excuse me
..Yes??..how may i help you?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
I love young couples. Carry go! nuffin do una

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

On a scale of 10 somebody already dashed her a 10 that's why she's MARRIED!

....Funny post...you actually think giving the OP a false sense of belonging by telling her how cute she is (a huge exaggeration BTW) makes you a better person??...the height of delusion..smh
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by bukatyne(f): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
....Funny post...you actually think giving the OP a false sense of belonging by telling her how cute she is (a huge exaggeration BTW) makes you a better person??...the height of delusion..smh

What's your own with her looks?

Did her hubby complain to you?

Have you created your own human being?

Abeg, leave matter joor!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

What's your own with her looks?

Did her hubby complain to you?

Have you created your own human being?

Abeg, leave matter joor!
...Hey be easy...i am just saying it as it is cos i aint no hypocrite..she posted her pics for evaluation en dat's what she's getting...i give her a 5 out of 10 en am being very nice...nothing fantastic about her, just a regular everyday girl....the husband is an apology..dont even know where to start rating the dude...
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by tjskii(f): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ooh this is nice,so NLers now make FP,uploading my pics sharply, cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...Hey be easy...i am just saying it as it is cos i aint no hypocrite..she posted her pics for evaluation en dat's what she's getting...i give her a 5 out of 10 en am being very nice...nothing fantastic about her, just a regular everyday girl....the husband is an apology..dont even know where to start rating the dude...
Na waoh! Dude,abeg oh! Upload urs make we rate you...
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by tellwisdom: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
nikky nikky wink wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by tellwisdom: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
nelxsantos: dis na tym mak una watch 1.he dey form celeb. O o o

You dey kiyaze abi??.. Dis place look like children's park?? angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by feminineA: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Nice nikky!!! U re goodlooking, well fed hubby is doing a great job!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
platinumricky:
Na waoh! Dude,abeg oh! Upload urs make we rate you...
...Firstly, i dont take kindly to men rating my pictures cos i aint gay...no beefing...Secondly, everyday is a picture-perfect day for me so i really dont need to display my pics here for people to rate them....i can do without the ego boost...
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by alaladakosta(f): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
if at the end of the day, that guy no marry,which i believe he wont even think of.... sópòná go.....
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by ninja4life(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
hmmmm lovely pics

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by greedie1(f): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
..Yes??..how may i help you?
who are u? and wats with dat comment undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by beckbeck: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
nikkypearl: We have seen pictures of tiwa savage nd other celebrities having fun,holding their husbands/fiancees nd fiance grin here is a picture of a nairalander holding her hubbie! Hot or not grin
u aint lookin bad at all is that other pic ur husby's too?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by toluleke(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Hmmm.

I comment my reserve.
it bin a y u commentd on post.op kul?ow mr chima
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:

Omo, go head butt concrete.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by voodoogangster(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
The babe dey guard her celebrity guy una forget say mugu sey hard to find since okonjo iwala grant cnn interview.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
oh boy,don't. Kil yoself wit jealousy!my hubby is. Fresher,sweeter,smarter,nd surer dan u,u ve given a proper definition of who u are by dat fin u call post!I knw u wudnt wanna c more,we are hapily married nd don't gv a Bleep 4pple like u! Wud av luv 2upload finer pix,4bad belle like u 2c,but jus larger dan 2kb!park well make I c beta pple
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by DICKtator: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
nikkypearl: SMH
girl that junk-in-the-trunk

my ohhh my............

she got it from her mama
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
voodoo gangster: The babe dey guard her celebrity guy una forget say mugu sey hard to find since okonjo iwala grant cnn interview.
jisoosss cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
beckbeck: u aint lookin bad at all is that other pic ur husby's too?
yes Jare!tnks
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by omenka(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Wouldave posted mine but I know the sss keeps tabs on this site and being a strong critic of the retardeen, anything is possible once those goons lay their hands on one's pic.

Niqqa looks faan, trust me. Hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. / Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.