Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,963 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! (28856 Views)

Which Nairaland Celebrity Will U Like To Date? / Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 17, 2013
Is your husband on NL?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2013
Cold faya:

Who send u? Buh what's beautiful is beautiful so y not compliment d couple? Let's face it they look cute.

OP hope ur union is as interesting n cute as u guys. Enjoy
I didn't intend any offence wen I said that. Most people complimented her bt everyone is entitled to their opinion on this. IMCO d couple look young, cute and dats fantastic bt dat dosen't make her a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Is your husband on NL?
ya I tink
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Akpaife(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2013
Beautifull pic
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by OCcool: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Wow! Both of u look cute. Nice pics u ve got there.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by oluomad(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2013
The mods are getting back to their senses!!
I love this thred! No b onli tonto and oda celebs go dey mak FP! At least we now hav a sense of belonging
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by otokx(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2013
funny picture
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2013
A husband comes home from Church, greets his wife, lifts her up and carries her around the house. The wife is so surprised and excited! She asked with smiles, “Did the Pastor preach on being romantic?” Out of breath the husband replies, “No, he said we must carry our burdens…” Nice pictures grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2013
nikkypearl: We have seen pictures of tiwa savage nd other celebrities having fun,holding their husbands/fiancees nd fiance grin here is a picture of a nairalander holding her hubbie! Hot or not grin

The husband look boy-ish. anyways, early marriage is good. wish you guys happiness.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Policewoman(f): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2013
nikkypearl: We have seen pictures of tiwa savage nd other celebrities having fun,holding their husbands/fiancees nd fiance grin here is a picture of a nairalander holding her hubbie! Hot or not grin
COLD.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2013
190: that pic looks like gree die and her husband rooneyboy undecided

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by stankezzy: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Hmmm.

I comment my reserve.
reserve comment,abi comment reserve.any way,mrs chima i have noticed that you are cunning nd trickish.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by stankezzy: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2013
laylow001: A husband comes home from Church, greets his wife, lifts her up and carries her around the house. The wife is so surprised and excited! She asked with smiles, “Did the Pastor preach on being romantic?” Out of breath the husband replies, “No, he said we must carry our burdens…” Nice pictures grin
seriously speaking ,in the first picture the husband was looking worried/troubled.pls wife u should check if there is any thing worrying him like finance.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Cestmoi1(f): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2013
lovely couple cool
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by adoniza(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2013
Nice!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2013
....But pinky,is your hubby ok with this,if he doesn't know please remove it as soon as possible.I doubt if most men will be happy with this,unless he doesn't mind,then you can have your fun.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2013
You can use it as your profile pic.I just hate the annoying comments people are making about him,I really can't tolerate such coomments about my man,but if you are ok and he is ok with it,nothing spoil.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by greatgod2012(f): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2013
nikkypearl: tnks. Sis!I jus like u nd greatgod1,I don't knw yy

thank you, thank you, thank you.
You and hubby look cute and lovely.
May the peace in your marriage be permanent and fruitfulness abound IJN.
Love you!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by andyanders: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2013

Baby, you look good and got nice body but your guy needs to come up as he doesn't look great with what you displayed here unless that is his best you can show us here. He looks as if you are the one carrying him along and too like a kid along with his big sister. He should man up and display a man's way of life and not like a homo==========...... But you know better what you want but your guy is far too loca.........l. Or show us a better picture of him.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Excellent2010(f): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2013
They look good
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by greatgod2012(f): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2013
byvan: ....But pinky,is your hubby ok with this,if he doesn't know please remove it as soon as possible.I doubt if most men will be happy with this,unless he doesn't mind,then you can have your fun.

i completely agree with you, my hubby will not even be happy with mine, not to talk of ours.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Appliedmaths(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2013
D concept was poor...*even we wey nor get babe sef,if we wan snap pic wit gal we dey find something hold strong.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2013
greatgod2012:

i completely agree with you, my hubby will not even be happy with mine, not to talk of ours.

It really gave me concern,especially the silly comments like"he looks like a kidnapper".Well,may be am the one being too protective but am just not comfortable with the ill comments and over exposure.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Solozzo(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2013
nikkyshyne: All Nikkys are beautiful. smiley

Hmmm.........
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2013
nikkypearl: dat is our prob!we luk younger dan our ageu can guess tru dis;I finished ma youth service 2008,he was in year 4 while I was in year 1 wen we met!so I canevr b 25 nd he canevr b 30yrs hell No! grin but I luk 25
...So you won make we begin solve mathematics this morning??..answer the question en quit beating around the bush...HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS??
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2013
Someday soon I'll uplaod my honeymoon pictures. Planing to honeymoon in Yankari game reserve if normalcy is restored in Bauchi or the entire Northern region cos i love being close to nature while practicing natural things. *winks*
Tinapa is my plan B, although its not as nature oriented as I'd have preferred.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2013
laylow001: A husband comes home from Church, greets his wife, lifts her up and carries her around the house. The wife is so surprised and excited! She asked with smiles, “Did the Pastor preach on being romantic?” Out of breath the husband replies, “No, he said we must carry our burdens…” Nice pictures grin
buhahahahaha. Dude dats serious and true talk
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2013
nikkyshyne: All Nikkys are beautiful. smiley
..Dont exaggerate..she's not fantastic..on a scale of 10, i rate her 5, en please dont even get me started on why cos u wldnt like me to go there..
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2013
gree-die:

hehehe.. u don dash me husband? rooney darl, whr u dey?
...Chei!!!..see desperados for nairaland!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by omidhe(f): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2013
Mr cork , u won't kill me with laughter ô
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Solozzo(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2013
andyanders:

Baby, you look good and got nice body but your guy needs to come up as he doesn't look great with what you displayed here unless that is his best you can show us here. He looks as if you are the one carrying him along and too like a kid along with his big sister. He should man up and display a man's way of life and not like a homo==========...... But you know better what you want but your guy is far too loca.........l. Or show us a better picture of him.

I think Nikky's husband is a cool handsome young man. She should be proud of him.

You cannot just judge people's personality only with their looks/photos

Andyanders why not post a picture of you and your wife/partner, and see what conclusions can be drawn. The idea of the thread was to admire and encourage the couple, not some armchair psychology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.