Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! (28853 Views)

Which Nairaland Celebrity Will U Like To Date? / Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
alala dakosta: if at the end of the day, that guy no marry,which i believe he wont even think of.... sópòná go.....
cheesy take it easy babe,he soon propose.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
nikkypearl: cheesy take it easy babe,he soon propose.
Good one! Lmfao!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Odinaka00: Its a good thing that Nairaland celebrities are now begining to make frontpage, kudos to mods......first it was a "Nairaland celebrity in South Africa" which was me, nd nw you nd yur hubby made it to d front-page, that's a good one!

Bby you re so beautiful nd sexy buh y is yur hubby looking like yur younger brother? No swag!.....I just want to say dat dz pix aint a nairaland material, you shoulda uploaded another good pix of yur hubby, buh as for you, you too fine dear
not my fault o,d pics are larger dan 200kb ,nd 4my hubbie,he is jus a reserved fellow!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by V3dash(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hmmm kia i dey load my own pix, but not wit babe chaa, cos dis val babe don cut my slippers oooh
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Creamish(f): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dondav: Am I the only one who noticed her big belly!...

Huge Turn off! undecided

A married woman wit a belly bump is a turn off for u? Oh . .i get it . . U plan to adopt all ur kids right?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
Creamish:

A married woman wit a belly bump is a turn off for u? Oh . .i get it . . U plan to adopt all ur kids right?
cheesy no mind am
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
nikkypearl: oh boy,don't. Kil yoself wit jealousy!my hubby is. Fresher,sweeter,smarter,nd surer dan u,u ve given a proper definition of who u are by dat fin u call post!I knw u wudnt wanna c more,we are hapily married nd don't gv a Bleep 4pple like u! Wud av luv 2upload finer pix,4bad belle like u 2c,but jus larger dan 2kb!park well make I c beta pple
...Am not jealous of anybody en you are not even my type to start with...as a rule, i don't join issues with females..Yeah the truth is bitter but sumbody's gotta say it...anybody saying you are cute is just being nice cos you en i know ur a long way from being cute...5 out of 10 is not such a bad score..you are just an average everyday girl..nothing wonderful or fantastic en u certainly dont take my breath away..deal with it en move on with your life..as for your hobby, lolzzzzz..dont even get me started on that one...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by philusaau(f): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
They both look outstanding. Haters u can KILL ur self. Shh
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by philusaau(f): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
They both looki outstanding. Haters u can KILL ur self. Shh
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
gree-die:

who are u? and wats with dat comment undecided
...You know why i dropped those comments so quit being a dramaqueen en keep it real with me..
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by drnairalov: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
crying* *crying *crying at OP waz ma ex bfo, she left me for ma broda..dat's ma broda standing next to her...*sadface but babe yu re still pretty mike must b taking gudcare of u....
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by greedie1(f): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...You know why i dropped those comments so quit being a dramaqueen en keep it real with me..
i do?? r u ok?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
val_dee:

Omo, go head butt concrete.
...What a lame comeback..seriously, is that all you've got??...you just jumped on the OP's bandwagon just to get noticed...be sure to hold on tight so you dont fall off...
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
gree-die:

i do?? r u ok?
...It's alright..let it go..
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Creamish:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
Creamish:

Lmfao! grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
gree-die:

i do?? r u ok?
av bin a follower 4sumtym nw,nd I can say u are jus too intelligent. 2drag yoself 2dis boy Level!nd as for d fool,u won't even dare luk me in eyes talk more of talking 2me!non in yo generation wil! !u re jus a jobless broke arz!no real man,oh sorry boy wil kip rantin lik u! grin go face yo study abeg
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: Cute!
we d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait for ur voicenote τ̲̅ȍ know which man go match ‎u for shouting contestgringringrin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
nikkypearl: We have seen pictures of tiwa savage nd other celebrities having fun,holding their husbands/fiancees nd fiance grin here is a picture of a nairalander holding her hubbie! Hot or not grin
wait,name is avoiding me right now,did you stay in abule-oja at a point in time,about 7yrs or 8yrs ago?
key words: otis,bucci,coker,inbox me if its u
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
milehigh06:
wait,name is avoiding me right now,did you stay in abule-oja at a point in time,about 7yrs or 8yrs ago?
key words: otis,bucci,coker,inbox me if its u
shocked,am sorry brother!nt me!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by OOLUSOGA(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
this is nice

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by greedie1(f): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
nikkypearl: av bin a follower 4sumtym nw,nd I can say u are jus too intelligent. 2drag yoself 2dis boy Level!nd as for d fool,u won't even dare luk me in eyes talk more of talking 2me!non in yo generation wil! !u re jus a jobless broke arz!no real man,oh sorry boy wil kip rantin lik u! grin go face yo study abeg
he is attention starved... had to indulge him a lil. grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by greedie1(f): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...It's alright..let it go..
good boy cool
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by HarvardGrad: 2:08am On Apr 18, 2013
OP since you willingly posted your pictures on a public forum, you should learn to accept criticisms, not everyone will agree with you, so if you can't handle dissenting voices, get the hell off, that is what celebrities go through.

Now my own analysis: You just dey, normal girl. The second picture of your bf/husband makes a lot of sense, but in the first one with you holding hands, I no go lie you, I am not impressed.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by tubolancer(m): 3:04am On Apr 18, 2013
Dondav: Am I the only one who noticed her big belly!...

Huge Turn off! undecided
make person no get belle again haba! Na you dey do pikin.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Motolank: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
The guy looks innocent,this lady must be the toaster and proposer of marriage,naughty girl
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
I commemd this thread for being ever lively
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Fussbot: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
Motolank: The guy looks innocent,this lady must be the toaster and proposer of marriage,naughty girl
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Fussbot: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Motolank: The guy looks innocent,this lady must be the toaster and proposer of marriage,naughty girl
u are a fool..y?cus u are nt NICE @all..rotfl..lwkm..d toaster and d proposer?lwtmb*faints*...
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
Jisooooos!cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by nikkypearl(f): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
Chukskalidon: I commemd this thread for being ever lively
am telling u grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 04, 2017
nikkypearl:
We have seen pictures of tiwa savage nd other celebrities having fun,holding their husbands/fiancees nd fiance grin here is a picture of a nairalander holding her hubbie! Hot or not grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. / Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.