Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Best Diaper For Babies - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Diaper For Babies (66405 Views)

Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife / Imported Diaper For Babies (with Pix) / A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Hpystmum: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
asoasiko:

Its either you are referring to another brand or to the Rumperooz cloth diaper covers ,the covers dont come with inserts,they are used with prefolds.This is a pocket diaper,even on the brand owner's site the pocket diaper price is same with whats on Amazon.

Thanks for your comment/questions too!
Please do you have Prefold like Osocozy brand not gerber
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Affiongsam: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hi,
Pampers baby dry carry pack, economy and jumbo pack available at wholesale prices in ojodu lagos. Contact 07035704589 or 58FF781D.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Carryzou(f): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2016
Chinese Baby Diaper Maker, welcome to contact us.
Email: carry383(at)hotmail.com
Skyp: carry383

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by amtaken(f): 5:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Do you know who imports it?
adeolla:
Toujours diapers are the best,they are superb for babies,used it while I was nursing my baby.dere is a retailer for it at retail mkt ogba lagos.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Sunbellar: 5:11am On Jul 15, 2016
amtaken:
Do you stay in lagos?
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Babakwara(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2020
deybowlah:

I have tried so many of them, name it pampers premium,diff types of huggies,pine,tojour, vibelles. But I tell you toujour is the best. Vibelles is also good

Pls try Dr.brown any size2,3,4 Eco and jumbo sizes and Dr.brown baby wipes........then you may as well get know that these brands is affordable with values for such good diapers.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Babakwara(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2020
amtaken:

Pls try Dr.brown any size2,3,4 Eco and jumbo sizes and Dr.brown baby wipes........then you may as well get know that these brands is affordable with values for such good diapers.Thanks.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by sanny56: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thank you for the tips, I too am choosing diapers for my baby
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by kansoboy: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kiss kids/ mofix.....smooth skin for babies and cost effective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.