Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Best Diaper For Babies - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Diaper For Babies (66310 Views)

Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife / Imported Diaper For Babies (with Pix) / A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by asoasiko: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
7 MAIN REASONS NEWBORNS CRY AND WHAT TO DO TO HELP SOOTHE THEM
Most new mothers do not know instinctively what to do about baby’s cry especially in the first week when they are sleep deprived and very hormonal. At first, it may seem that all your baby does is cry and you have no idea why or how to help but much later as you get to know your baby, you will be able to recognize the meaning of each cry. New mothers must understand that crying is your baby’s only way of communicating with you and letting you know that they need something .For now, before your baby’s cries bring you to tears, here are the 7 main reasons newborns cry and what you can do to help soothe them......
Click link to continue reading:http://www.tenderplus.com.ng/7-main-reasons-newborns-cry-and-what-to-do-to-help-soothe-them/
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by shndy: 6:06am On May 01, 2015
Pls is toujours still as good as then?
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by asoasiko: 8:21pm On May 19, 2015
Your modern cloth diapers/baby diaper/reusable diapers/reusable nappies/reusable pampers/cloth nappies/cloth pampers are available in Nigeria at www.clothdiaper.ng
Dont let your child ask you for a picture of them in a cute diaper!
Get yours now.
Free delivery in Lagos!

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by GRACEGLORY: 11:26pm On May 22, 2015
Haulage SERVICES

We are pleased to introduce our reputation in haulage AND LOGISTICS and consequently request you to appoint us your logistics solution Agent.

As the premier service national Freight Forwarders, we rank high in designing haulage AND LOGISTICS infrastructures which provides one of the best compromise when it comes to reliability, cost, and even effective speed. The devising, strategizing, and the execution these logistics plans have earned for kaybid GLOBAL MULITI-VENTURES COMPANY the title: -”Swift Solutions”.

We are determined to differentiate and also to distinguish ourselves all by making available the most standard, reliable, and flexible, when it comes to customer care services.
Our core national agency networking enables our clients to benefit specially from a package tailored to their individual needs, as well as swift time requirements.
Being an accredited intermediary in your logistics chain, we keep the "WORD YOU GIVE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, or CLIENTS": - "RIGHT IN TIME."

Thank you in advance for your favorable anticipated response.

Yours faithfully,
Cyrus Jesunifemi
For: kaybid GLOBAL MULTI-VENTURES COMPANY.

+234803 054 6462,
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by asoasiko: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Collect your baby's beautiful moments in beautiful diapers!
Don't let your child ask you later on in life for a picture of them in a trendy diaper!!
Rumparooz is the modern diaper for the modern baby.
For reusable baby diapers/ cloth diapers/modern cloth diapers/washable diapers/washable pampers/trendy modern cloth diapers in Nigeria, visit: www.clothdiaper.ng

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by asoasiko: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rumparooz modern cloth diaper is a top quality American brand of cloth diaper with over 90% positive review by customers in Nigeria and America.It is guaranteed to serve you,give you value for your money and a good experience with cloth diapers.It comes in beautiful colors and prints you will love to see your baby in.
Wearing a Rumparooz modern cloth diaper for your bundle of joy will make others stare and the staring will definitely be worth their while as our diapers are available in colors in prints do other diaper can deliver!
You can order yours online on:www.clothdiaper.ng

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by asoasiko: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Diapering a Boy and Girl… It’s Different

Changing a boy and girl’s diaper appear the same, but each has its own set of challenges. You are more likely to get sprayed on when changing your little boy’s diaper while for a girl the session demands more careful cleaning. To help first time mums especially,we have explained the subtle differences between diapering a boy and girl in this blogpost. .....
Click link to continue reading :http://www.tenderplus.com.ng/diapering-a-boy-and-girl-its-different/
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by asoasiko: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Caring for Your Baby’s Skin – Keep it Healthy
A baby’s skin is so soft that you simply cannot resist the urge to pinch those chubby cheeks. It is also very sensitive making it vulnerable to skin irritations. Diaper rash is not the only issue you have to battle. You will also be dealing with dry and flaky skin and sunburns.
To protect your baby from the discomfort caused by skin issues, you should take the necessary precautions. So, here’s what you’ll need to do.....
Click on the link to continue reading : http://www.tenderplus.com.ng/caring-for-your-babys-skin-keep-it-healthy/
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by asoasiko: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
How To Relieve Babies With Severe Gas or Constipation
You can usually tell if a baby is gassy or constipated by gently probing the stomach area with your finger tips, which will feel hard to the touch.
1. First lay Baby down on his back.
2. With the palm of your hand near the top of Baby’s rib cage, bring your hand down in a .....
click on link to continue reading: http://www.tenderplus.com.ng/how-to-relieve-babies-with-severe-gas-or-constipation/
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by LordReed(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2015
biolabee:

there are many brands but there are two above all. pampers and huggies

I have experience with the two and prefers huggies as it has better water retention though not as silky soft as pampers

However you need to buy one of each and test how ur baby reacts to each before you make your choice
Let this guide you in your choice of baby milk (sma or frisogold), baby foods (gerber or purity) or anything

The baby matters most

My experience with is quite the opposite with Huggies. Huggies did not provide as much absorption for my DD, I was disappointed.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by yimiton(f): 3:50am On Oct 27, 2015
LordReed:

My experience with is quite the opposite with Huggies. Huggies did not provide as much absorption for my DD, I was disappointed.
I agree with you. Aside from the fact that there are lots of fake huggies in the market, even the original ones aren't so fantastic. The first one that I used was bought from Walmart in the us and it leaked badly, plus absorption was bad.
Nigerian mothers are getting smarter though, they don't buy just name anymore. Personally, I now use a brand called Molfix. This diaper is really nice, super absorbent, no imitation and really cheap compared to other brands on its level. In short, you can compare it with pampers premium. It's available on Konga, jiji and Kaymu. Since I tried it, I've stopped wasting my money on other brands.

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by LordReed(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2015
yimiton:

I agree with you. Aside from the fact that there are lots of fake huggies in the market, even the original ones aren't so fantastic. The first one that I used was bought from Walmart in the us and it leaked badly, plus absorption was bad.
Nigerian mothers are getting smarter though, they don't buy just name anymore. Personally, I now use a brand called Molfix. This diaper is really nice, super absorbent, no imitation and really cheap compared to other brands on its level. In short, you can compare it with pampers premium. It's available on Konga, jiji and Kaymu. Since I tried it, I've stopped wasting my money on other brands.

Kool. I will check it out. Thanks for the recommend.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Onegai(f): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Holaryhemie:

I hope you are not planning to buy on ebay? people sell used cloth diapers there i am saying this because i have read a lot about these diapers on baby centre before i got mine and its a fact that the initial cost might seem high but the cost savings in the long run is what matters.

Hullo!! How's your diapering journey? I got my diapers. Can we chat? Thanks.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Onegai(f): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
LordReed:

I'm surprised. I was told by quite a few mums that Huggies worked better for girls and in my experience, I preferred Huggies to Pampers (pampers swaddle me had this annoying dry weave compared to Pampers Baby dry. Huggies had better leakage protection and fit better, Pampers leaked daily. I got my diapers from the US so its not a production issue).
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by AetA: 7:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Please the red huggies that is sold in Nigeria is it made in Nigeria or South Africa, please am a first time mum with no experience.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Onegai(f): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2015
AetA:
Please the red huggies that is sold in Nigeria is it made in Nigeria or South Africa, please am a first time mum with no experience.

You'll have to put up a picture of what you're talking of, dear. But Huggies in whatever part of the world is usually sold in red packaging.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by AetA: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks don't have the picture now, I mean the red one sold in nylon in Nigeria with an African baby on it.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by jibola22(f): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Try molfix or dry love

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Pius26: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Please try this quality Diapers in Nigeria. Very good quality. You will really like. Your baby will feel more than comfortable in it. Reply to this if you are interested. Name is DRYPRO NAFDAC Registered or contact us at 806 824 6433 for prices. The best quality for your children.

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by AetA: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pius26:
Please try this quality Diapers in Nigeria. Very good quality. You will really like. Your baby will feel more than comfortable in it. Reply to this if you are interested. Name is DRYPRO NAFDAC Registered[color=#000099][/color]

Prices and location pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by yimiton(f): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2015
AetA:
Thanks don't have the picture now, I mean the red one sold in nylon in Nigeria with an African baby on it.

I don't know about that, I stopped using huggies a long time ago because of imitation and high cost. The diaper that I know that is of premium quality and also pretty cheap is Molfix. You'll find it on Kaymu. For new babies, its like 3,400 for a pack of 104 and 1,700 for a pack of 52. I've been using it for a while and no regrets whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by AetA: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2015
yimiton:

I don't know about that, I stopped using huggies a long time ago because of imitation and high cost. The diaper that I know that is of premium quality and also pretty cheap is Molfix. You'll find it on Kaymu. For new babies, its like 3,400 for a pack of 104 and 1,700 for a pack of 52. I've been using it for a while and no regrets whatsoever.
Thanks
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by asoasiko: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
10 Tips To Make Potty Training A Success
A major task for parents is making the transition from diapers to the potty. While a few kids are more than willing to do it, others might throw a real fight. It is hard to tell what frightens or discourages them, but the whole ‘tantrum affair’ can be hard on parents. Do you have a child who refuses to use the potty? Are you looking for ways to wean your little one off diapers? Here you can read up tips to potty train your child in a short duration....
Click link to continue reading: http://www.tenderplus.com.ng/10-tips-to-make-potty-training-a-success/
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Topshop: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Contact us if you are looking at buying baby diapers at wholesale prices or looking to start up the baby nappy business.
At Topshop, we import in all brands of baby diapers from UK (Little angel, Tesco, Mamia, Toujours, Boots and many more) Contact us today on 08160853299 or BB 58AAA0CE or send us an email at topshopireland@gmail.com. You won't get it cheaper anywhere else.
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by asoasiko: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2016
- Do you want to always keep your baby's bum dry and rash free?
- Do you want to save money with each diaper change while ensuring your baby is comfortable and trendy?
- Are you tired of embarassing blowouts that leave your baby's cute outfit and yours plastered in poo publicly?
Then the new TenderPlus Reusable baby cloth diaper is your best choice.
The TenderPlus Reusable Babay Diaper is designed with multiple layers of super thirsty fibers topped with a layer of soft microfleece for quick and high absorbency to keep your baby's bum dry for a very long time.
Carefully designed with certified high quality fibers that guarantee your baby's comfort and you also do not need to worry about diaper rash caused by chemicals.
The size adjustable TenderPlus Diaper cover,that grows with your baby from mini,midi to maxi, can be re -used several times before washing by changing only the "snap-in soaker" when it is wet,saving you money and laundry stress.
The flushable/washable diaper liner makes your clean up super easy,simply drop soiled liner in the water closet and flush, reducing the amount of money your dispose with baby waste to barely 25 Naira and that is when it is absolutely necessary to dispose liner with baby poop unlike disposable diapers that you have to dispose after each use.
We have got you covered with our leak proof design that prevents blowouts,thus you can step out confidently with your baby with no fear of stain/mess in public.
The carefully chosen vibrant colours on the diaper covers will bring harmonious feeling and scientifically proven stimulations to your baby's brain.
TenderPlus Reusable Baby Cloth Diaper is available in different colours and designs you can combine with a cute T-shirt or outfit for a cool and trendy look that will attract people's attention any time T !
The superior quality TenderPlus Reusable Baby Cloth Diaper is guaranteed not only to give you value for money,but to maintain its colors after several wash.
Packed with this diaper is free 25 Pieces of Flushable/Washable Diaper Liners.
• One Size Fits Mini, Midi and Maxi Diaper size.
• No added chemicals, keeps diaper rash away.
• Super Absorbent.
• Leak Proof design.
• Certified All Natural Fibers.
• Very Easy To Use.
• Machine Washable and Quick Drying.
• Superior Quality ,maintains colour after several wash.

Call 08182251111 or visit www.clothdiaper.ng today

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Moana(f): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Pampers and huggies
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by babyoku1: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2016
it depends on the age of the baby, but from my experience Huggies USA is the best. Joyful is also a very good pampers. my baby wears one till evening except she poo.

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by gechyy2(f): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Angel diapers is good...

1 Like

Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Pius26: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2016
DryPro Diapers is the best. Great feedback from mothers [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Best Diaper For Babies by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
asoasiko:
10 Tips To Make Potty Training A Success
A major task for parents is making the transition from diapers to the potty. While a few kids are more than willing to do it, others might throw a real fight. It is hard to tell what frightens or discourages them, but the whole ‘tantrum affair’ can be hard on parents. Do you have a child who refuses to use the potty? Are you looking for ways to wean your little one off diapers? Here you can read up tips to potty train your child in a short duration.http://www.clothdiaper.ng/blogs/baby-sleep-facts-and-tips/77645761-10-tips-to-make-potty-training-a-success

God bless you for this.... like you know my heart desire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.