Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? (35051 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by Nwajiogeri(f): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Y nt love can grow cold all of a suden it hapend to me
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by apiki: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Wen U̶̲̥̅̊ wil knw what U̶̲̥̅̊ hv done to urself s wen she stop disturbing U̶̲̥̅̊, calling U̶̲̥̅̊ on fone n U̶̲̥̅̊ leta discover dat she s nw madly in love wit anoda dude, dat time U̶̲̥̅̊ wil wake up frm Ʊя slumber. To cut everytin short; "U̶̲̥̅̊ can't value wot U̶̲̥̅̊ hv until U̶̲̥̅̊ lose it." Wake up dude!

1 Like

Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by goldstarpamela(f): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dat wasn't love u had for her...its been amorous,lustful feelings all along
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
I think he's just scared of making a commitment!grin cos d girl is so well behaved and caring,the type who would leave •̸№ other option than marriage.
So I suggest ‎u stop being a sissy and man up τ̲̅ȍ the challange before ‎u cos ‎u might never meet one like her ever againgringringrin take a chance
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by jeneva: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
@op...‎​Iڪ D̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̍̍̍̍̊t ur pic...D̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̍̍̍̍̊t dude ‎​Iڪ soo cute
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by mctheo: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
kramer: @op... Please its only fair on the original writer that you include the source of your post.

http://lindaikeji..ie/2013/04/dear-lib-readers-can-you-suddenly-stop.html?m=1

TRUE!!!!
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by WAM1(f): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hmm - interesting! God help us.

In my opinion there are highs and lows of love. It's either you choose to or you choose not to love. But once you choose to-you cannot suddenly stop "LOVING" them.

Loving' someone for two years and suddenly calling it quits for no just cause is certainly not an act of love.

Love shouldn't waiver irregardless of what. One can choose to walk away if the need arises but should never take back their love.

But then again we all interpret the word - Love differently

1 Like

Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by mctheo: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Havin read most øƒ Ѡђª† every1 has †δ say, I'm afraid ℓ̊ ђΛƔ£ †δ agree Ѡι†њ those †ђΛ† said "†ЂΕЯΕ MUST B A REASON" buh then, Ѡђª† more can ℓ̊ say? Could ι† b †ђΛ† γσυ didnt actually Ѡªŋ†/luV her fø̲̣̣я̅ real in †ђξ first place? Could ι† b †ђΛ† all †ђΛ† time (1yr plus) was just †δ get in her pants ₪ after γσυ finally got in, γσυ felt Ŋδ need fø̲̣̣я̅ her again? ℓ̊ mean, †ђεяε was a reason Ѡђy γσυ asked †δ b her man from †ђξ start? Could ι† b †ђΛ† γσυ were nt sure øƒ Ѡђª† γσυ Ѡªŋ†ed? ₪ γσυ can actually be suffering from an emotional dis-functioning fø̲̣̣я̅ all ℓ̊ kno so search urself very thoroughly ₪ try †δ be honest Ѡι†њ urself. Γσυ ªяέ †ђξ only 1 †ђΛ† can help urself...(Find γσυя person, †ђξ real γσυ)
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by harlos: 4:33am On Apr 18, 2013
jeneva: @op...‎​Iڪ D̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̍̍̍̍̊t ur pic...D̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̍̍̍̍̊t dude ‎​Iڪ soo cute
hmmm... Something going to happen without reason again. gringrin
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by josites(m): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2013
Sparkle1: When I say suddenly, I mean out of nowhere, just like that, without any reason or explanations everything you've ever felt is gone. I was madly in love with this girl for a year and nine months.

In fact I was planning to propose to her on our second year anniversary when all of a sudden I woke up and all my feelings for her was gone. She didn't do or say anything wrong.

Nothing about her changed. Nothing about me changed. We didn't even have an argument. One minute we were talking about going on a vacation together and the next minute I stop picking her calls and started avoiding her.

It's been four months now since my feelings for her changed and I still can't make sense of it. She wants answers, she wants to know what she did wrong, why I all of a sudden ended things with her.

She thinks I met someone else but I didn't. I just stopped loving her and didn't want her anymore.

What happened to me? How can I find my way back to her?
the most dificult thing on earth is to stop loving someone when your heart still loves her.
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by carlos1(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2013
1st ola:

ARE YOU OKAY AT ALL

The Op's status says female and his confessions says male, I dnt c any reason y we shouldn't ask her if she is a lesbian
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by Cheks01(f): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Sicozone: To let go isn’t to forget, not to
think about, or ignore. It
doesn’t leave feelings of anger,
jealousy, or
regret. Letting go isn’t winning,
and it isn’t losing. It’s not about pride, and it’s not about how
you appear, and it’s not
obsessing or dwelling on the
past. Letting go isn’t blocking
memories or thinking sad
thoughts, and doesn’t leave emptiness, hurt, or sadness. It’s
not giving in or giving up.
Letting go isn’t about loss and
it’s not defeat. To let go is to
cherish memories, and
overcome and move on. It’s having an open mind and
confidence in the future. Letting
go is accepting. It’s learning and
experiencing and growing. To
let go is to be thankful for the
experiences that made you laugh, made you cry, and made
you grow. It’s about all that you
have, all that you had, and all
that you will soon again. Letting
go is having the courage to
accept change, and the strength to keep moving. Letting go is
growing up. It’s realizing that
the heart can sometimes be the
most potent remedy. To let go is
to open a door, and to clear a
path, and to set you free.......but urs is gat sometin dark in it
I ws almost in tears reading ur comment, cos I'm also a victim of wt d Op posted. My guy left me 4 no reason n til 2 day he hasn't call 2 say ds s y I did ds. Ur comment really inspired me, tnx a lot.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by Sirdayor(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2013
the truth is that love is not an easy thing if you didn't love God first. It may sound strange to you, but that's the truth. The love of God allows you to love fellow human freely, including your wife.
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2013
Mobsync: @Op, are u a lesbian? Ur profile says u're female while u're here saying u proposed 2 a female.
BTW, just thank God that ur feelings for her disappeared if not, na 14 years for prison oo.
Lol... 14yrs?? Wel, it was a story d OP culled from Linda Ikeji blog. This is copyright violation! BTW, why wont d OP acknowledge d source of her story?
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Youths of Nowadays!! When we preach 'No to sex' you pple wouldnt listen. Now, after u have finished shafting the poor girl's kandahar, u claim to have lost all d luv within d twinkle of an eye. You are a f.uck!ng Judas!
Re: Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? by Uwakuwak(f): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
mctheo: Havin read most øƒ Ѡђª† every1 has †δ say, I'm afraid ℓ̊ ђΛƔ£ †δ agree Ѡι†њ those †ђΛ† said "†ЂΕЯΕ MUST B A REASON" buh then, Ѡђª† more can ℓ̊ say? Could ι† b †ђΛ† γσυ didnt actually Ѡªŋ†/luV her fø̲̣̣я̅ real in †ђξ first place? Could ι† b †ђΛ† all †ђΛ† time (1yr plus) was just †δ get in her pants ₪ after γσυ finally got in, γσυ felt Ŋδ need fø̲̣̣я̅ her again? ℓ̊ mean, †ђεяε was a reason Ѡђy γσυ asked †δ b her man from †ђξ start? Could ι† b †ђΛ† γσυ were nt sure øƒ Ѡђª† γσυ Ѡªŋ†ed? ₪ γσυ can actually be suffering from an emotional dis-functioning fø̲̣̣я̅ all ℓ̊ kno so search urself very thoroughly ₪ try †δ be honest Ѡι†њ urself. Γσυ ªяέ †ђξ only 1 †ђΛ† can help urself...(Find γσυя person, †ђξ real γσυ)
YOU SHLD HAVD WRITTEn In shorthand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.