Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention (17691 Views)

David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Lagos Traffic Tomorrow : GEJ's Visit Vs ACN Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by emiye(m): 6:16am On Apr 21, 2013
Eko Atlantic: [size=15pt] SACRIFICING THE PARTY TO SAVE NIGERIA

10. I stand to tell you that for the good of Nigeria this must be the last and final convention of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN.  As one of the national leaders of this party, I have dedicated myself to our political collaboration. I am attached to it in the strongest way. I am proud of what we have accomplished. [b] Had we not held fast in the southwest against onslaught and intrigue, Nigeria would effectively be a one party state. When history rights its tale of the past decade, it will say the ACN preserved Nigerian democracy when it came under great threat.[/b]

http://www.ynaija.com/a-positive-storm-is-brewing-bola-tinubus-rousing-speech-at-the-acn-convention-read/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

I am happy about the part in red

My biggest fear for any country , ONE PARTY STATE. I will always prefer the opposition parties winning, until the war chest of the leading and opposition parties are about the same.

Performance will be an instrument of competition between/among political parties only if they have similar war chests.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by xtayle(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
emiye:

I am happy about the part in red

My biggest fear for any country , ONE PARTY STATE. I will always prefer the opposition parties winning, until the war chest of the leading and opposition parties are about the same.

Performance will be an instrument of competition between/among political parties only if they have similar war chests.

Truly, that's d best expression of political equilibrium!
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by OsunOriginal: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
FSU:
Who wrote the speech? Joe Igbokwe, right?

Ibhoes and their childish tribal angle to issues. What brought Joe Igbokwe into this?

Joe Igbokwe also write speeches for Lai Mohammed and other people in ACN?

Stupi.d imbe....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement Ordering His Retrial / PDP Convention: How Wike Mobilised Governors To Endorse Port Harcourt / Ninth National Assembly To Get 15 Ex-governors As Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.