Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention (17681 Views)

David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Lagos Traffic Tomorrow : GEJ's Visit Vs ACN Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
lekkie073:
u r a wrong person too... cry
u r a wrong person too...

I think the right person for them is odechukwu or any of their irrelevant and low grade isi ewu do nothing governors....

Like I said, the joke is on them
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
akthedream: If your Ibo governors have govern you well in the past and present..You and your fellow Igbo clown wont have been jumping from state to state,country to country in search of greener pasture.

You forgot, NO state as far as Nigeria is concerned is limited to all her bonafide citizens?? Ever heard of WAZOBIA?? You guys are being irritating with your comebacks by the seconds. I so wished i could see the sick man behind this silly comments. *Spits profusely on his face* angry
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by lekkie073(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

You forgot, no state as far as Nigeria is concerned is not limited to all her bonafide citizens?? Ever heard of WAZOBIA?? You guys are being irritating with your comeback by the seconds. I so wished i could see the sick man behind this silly comments. *Spits profusely on his face*
WAZOBIA shows d sequential relevance of d tribes in nigeria...WA ZO BIA.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
lekkie073:

Of course, and that speaks it to be "One Nigeria" (We all own the country, not just the states) , irrespective of the tribe, and not "One Lagos state" or "One Anambra state", which these dollop heads paints it to be.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
henrysam:
Kindly remove the spec from your own eyes before you tr to remove the log from another person's eyes. Pls help me preach to your igwes and your brother who kidnap innocent people for ransom and most times killed them when the ransom must have been paid before you can criticise anybody here.
No matter what you can say about tinubu his achievement is unparalleled to anybody in the south west after Awolowo. It was through him that Can was able to wrestle and conquer PDP in d south west and d developments that is going on in the south west now can not be compared to any other region. Why can't you mind your business and tell your leaders to do something good to where you come frm

This thread is about Tinubu not my Igwe
And if my Igwe is a criminal i will say so when a thread about him surfaces
If Yekini amoda ogunlere otherwise known as Tifnubus speech gets your manhood aroused na you sabi
I have a right to call him what he is
I couldn't care about him if he remained in the SW but since he is looking for a Nigerian mandate,Nigerians need to know who he is if they don't already
Shikena
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Damn! This man is a complete genius. i just don't understand why people keep hating on him!
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

You forgot, NO state as far as Nigeria is concerned is limited to all her bonafide citizens?? Ever heard of WAZOBIA?? You guys are being irritating with your comebacks by the seconds. I so wished i could see the sick man behind this silly comments. *Spits profusely on his face* angry

Wazobia I guess applies only to other nigerians and never your villager and incompetent do nothing isi ewu leaders....

I don't know why you jokers keep think people take you seriously.... bunch of losers.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

Wazobia I guess applies only to other nigerians and never your villager and incompetent do nothing isi ewu leaders....

I don't know why you jokers keep think people take you seriously.... bunch of losers.
U have degenerated this far. Always predictable.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

You are a disgrace not only to yourself, but to your sponsors. Common sense is a luxury to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by IGBAACHI: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
lucenzo: Is it by talking? We've heard speech upon speeches since the days of Zik and co, yet it translated to nothing. It's time for action instead of speeches.

SO Tinubu KNOWS ALL THESE AND STILL MANDATED FASHOLA TO BE GIVING HIM SOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUCH MONEY FROM LAGOS STATE TREASURY. HE KNOWS ALL THESE AND HE IMPOSED HIS WIFE ON LAGOS AS A SENATOR. WHERE IS THE DEMOCRACY IN THAT. JUST AS GREEDY AS HIS IGBO INFESTED EYES ARE. OLOSHI.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by usayab(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
My pple we need thieves that will save nigeria from the hands of those tthieves that almost killed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by miqos02(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
ok
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by IGBAACHI: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

What do you expect from worthless and homeless wanderers with no sense of belonging or identity? A whole group of people with no credible or capable leader, even the marginal ones like the same Rochas they were championing just a few months ago to be the president of Nigeria saw sanity outside their borders and jump ship....

You just can't help but feel sorry for these clowns...

AT LEAST NO IGBO MAN HAS YANSHED HIS SON'S WIFE. IF I SAY OBA, YOU SAY SO NJO. ANU OFIA.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by usayab(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
redsun: More like berlusconi speech.A thief can only impress thieves.

If acn or whatever they call themselves are making out as progressives,they have to disassociate with obvious criminals like tinubu.

The time of politics of tribe and treachery is over,truth can no longer be hidden.
Oga we need thieves that will save nigeria from the hands of those thieves that almost killed Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by phantom(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
usayab: Oga we need thieves that will save nigeria from the hands of those thieves that almost killed Nigeria.
this doesnt make sense.truth is,tinubu and co just want to have their turn at the treasury pure and simple.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by usayab(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Timehin: Don't know about rousing but the speech aint bad. ACN/APC is likewise guilty as PDP regarding corruption, impositions, looting of state resources, bareface lies, incompetencies e.t.c

Why the convention when the witches & wizards coven have spoken that GEJ will win 2015 presidential election, BUHARI will forever lose and APC merger will implode before the election while OBJ no go fade for naija politics till death. grin grin grin

Anyway I hoped-for a better nigeria.
wizard(bamanga,aninih e.t .c) and witches(serah jibril, mrs. Maduakwe e.t.c) predict PDP will win coming 2015 while pastor Tb joshua and other pastors predict Apc will win. Let wait and c if God is supporting wizards & witches!
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

You are a disgrace not only to yourself, but to your sponsors. Common sense is a luxury to you guys.

The only disgrace here is you lost souls with no sense identity and direction, with nothing to be proud of in your life because your village leaders useless and incompetent do nothing losers just like you clowns.

You.know the reason why you Dullards don't talk about your village and pepper soup leaders, because there is nothing going on in your village and the taxes and.allocations they collect goes straight into their pockets.

Let me ask you, when was the last time we see on NL what your village leAders commissioned? When was the last time we hear any good news from your villages? All we hear is news about killings, kidnappings and dead bodies floating in your rivers.

You are politically irrelevant since they don't take you seriously and the PDP that you attache to care less about you because they use and dump you like a damn plague, you have no credible leaders worth mentioning, you have no credible home grown political party worth mentioning.

All in all, this is your disgrace, this is your sad and pathetic sorowfull life, this is your future.

Disgrace is what you see in the mirrorn

You clowns don't have to keep taking throwing tantrums at other people because you are full of sorrow and bleak future.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
IGBA-ACHI:

AT LEAST NO IGBO MAN HAS YANSHED HIS SON'S WIFE. IF I SAY OBA, YOU SAY SO NJO. ANU OFIA.

I hope you are not the sharpest clown in your village because if so, your village is doomed..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by T051N(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
So PDP is the truth?? Y'all just don't understand anything
redsun: More like berlusconi speech.A thief can only impress thieves.

If acn or whatever they call themselves are making out as progressives,they have to disassociate with obvious criminals like tinubu.

The time of politics of tribe and treachery is over,truth can no longer be hidden.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by NeoXVI: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lol... people are furious because they cannot impose a thief on our collective psyche. Fashola we know, Buhari we know, Okorocha we know, and we accept them, not because we think they are saints, but because we know FROM THEIR ANTECEDENTS that they mean well for Nigerians and can at least deliver dividends WITHOUT OVERRUNNING the national treasury.

Tinubu on the other hand, we do not know and we refuse to accept BASED ON HIS ANTECEDENTS. He is no better than the thieves we currently have in PDP. A man that empties the Lagos treasury into his personal account even after leaving office because OBJ didn't give him the opportunity to do that while he was governor when Lagos funds were illegally withheld. A man who is a billionaire today not because of his industry or investments, but because of his stranglehold on Lagos state treasury. A man who has become a kingmaker in Yorubaland, not because of some wisdom we can ascribe to him, or because of some political astuteness (remember his dilly-dallying with GEJ just before 2011 elections when his own party has a candidate?) but because he uses that ill-gotten wealth to intimidate and silence opponents. Fashola would have done a whole lot more if this greedy thief had not planted himself into the Lagos state treasury bag. We all know the root of the problem Fashola was having with the man early in his tenure when they wanted to impeach him. We are not illiterates. To think I actually voted for him in 2003...

So no matter how much Eko and his acolytes (who are actually shameless grown men, unfortunately) scream and shout, we refuse to accept a known thief and certificate forger as our new messiah. It is not a matter of his ethnicity.

Buhari we know, Fashola we know, Okorocha we know. Who is Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
The fact that you camped in this thread, and with the above Reterdeen essay and cries, its very obvious who is furious especially over a man that you can not even offer any sane and rational reason to back up your rage and anger aka ashebe syndrome..

Unfortunately for you, your furious rage and anger is limited to your existence and the pages if NL. This is why we say the joke is on you clowns....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by xtayle(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
All said and done, I prefer Tinubu's kind of corruption to PDP's "Jegudu jera" attitude. Reason: ACN leaves development behind after stealing. Lagos will never remain d same. Edo too is climbing up. Oyo, Oshun and Ekiti have followed suit.

But PDP eats everything and tell us to go to hell. Imagine Tukur saying PDP will increase patronage under his leadership. Am sure Tinubu's Critics don't understand d implication of that. It means more corruption and nepotism will be perpetrated by PDP. It means more will be taken for sharing among PDP loyalist. Why did he say that? So that dimwits with no principle can join them in sharing our common wealth among themselves to keep them in power.

Gani was a good man but he was over zealous concerning Tinubu. He didn't get his facts right and that was why he gave up after he had already done a lot publicity damage. If Gani had a water tight case, he will never backdown. We must know that no man is infallible and that was why he later said police should investigate Tinubu's University of Chicago's certificate. It means he didn't do that himself before heading for court. Is it possible for Mobil to employ Tinubu and allow him to rise to become their Treasurer without checking out with UC? I doubt it.

We should be careful how we criticize this great son of Africa called Tinubu. His background is oil and gas at a multinational level. He has investments in that sector years before he became Governor. He owns "Ocean and Oil Investments Ltd" headed by Wale Tinubu. They deal in d down stream sector of d economy. That company also bought Unipetrol and Agip and merged them together to become Oando.

Tinubu was financing most of d NADECO chieftains who went into exile and fought the Abacha despotic regime at a time when Nigerians were too terrified to challenge d govt of d day. In Tinubu's US home at that time, many if them were living right there with him while he was feeding and clothing them. His wife, Senator Remi Tinubu was d one doing the cooking for them. He was also instrumental to d formation of Radio Kudirat which was equally effective in combating and getting rid of military tyranny of the Abacha regime. If he had not fought against dictatorship with other compatriots, there may be no civilian rule as we have it today.

Tinubu has made money before he became Governor or party leader. People says he owns this and that but they never care to find out how he got them. The Ikeja Shopping mall (SHOPRITE) for instance was financed by ACTIS group. Anyone can approach ACTIS for business as they have an office in Victoria Island. Its d samething for his other businesses. He packages a project into a proposal and approach an able financier.

Tinubu has d right to change his name. He was not trained by his father so he bore his Mother's fathers name. At a time, he forgave his father and change his name back to his father's name. What's wrong about that?

Hatred for no reason can cause cancer. We should desist from it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

You want to see me?..Apart from kidnapping,carrying out various forms of ritual and stealing, what other job do you do?..*spits profusely on the disease infected hole he came out from*...Igbo Igbo Igbo OYEL drinking BLOTHER...(strong ibo accent)..Dont you think drinking too much red OYEL is not good for YA HELETH?..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
lekkie073:
Another reason is that Igbos came last because they were chased out of ISREAL.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
IGBA-ACHI:

There is no tribe in yorubaland that cant marry each other.If i say O,you say SU.How can two ibo try forbid themselves?AAAAAARUUUU.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by ifedayoonikola(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre: When a quack Jew tried to cast out demons just like Paul, the demon asked " Jesus I know, Paul I know, who are you" and the demon descended on the guy and beat him to pulp.

I'd rather listen to a speech by Osama bin laden than tinubu.
what has d man done for u?either u like it or not,he won states back for d party.he stood against d den indomitable lion of d PDP.he brought revolution to sw.he is a leader and knows ow to play d game of politics.he is not a learner and has macinery around.who among dose dat ruled could point out to any developmental project since.am witnessin one in osun now under d leadership of ogbeni who was nominated by dis ashiwaju.he is a leader of d revolution.and to respond to dat great speech,ow do u expect him to write d speech himself?ar u a learner?what's d work of his PA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by lekanwj(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
FSU: We need to see the video of him speaking. Eko Ile don't attempt to gba oje anyone here. Show us video of the speech and let's hear his thick Oduduwa accent .lol. Did he speak or some one (like Joe Igbokwe) wrote it for him?
very myopic statement.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by OneNaira6: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
nwando:

These people will scream the loudest at condemning GEJ and Alameseigha
When their own crowned leader is worse than Alameseigha ( whom I have no love for btw) but ,at least we didn't read that Alamesiegha forged credentials,goes by fake names or dealt on drugs neither did we hear of a Funsho Williams murdered in Yenegoa.
They have looting in common
The only difference is that one was convicted and the other wasn't due to the Nigerian factor

Tell me about it and it is not just GEJ and Alameseigha but every southern region politician excluding their own. I don't know if you've ever opened a thread about Delta governor doing something be it bad or good, if you have, you would have noticed they are the number one suspect shouting and attacking the governor, the region and the people there. Mind you, everyone in Delta state hate that bastard that parade himself as a governor but they make the loudest noise than we do concerning him. I noticed they do the same thing to everyone else. Remember the Uyo thread, they were the main culprits that derailed the thread, berating the governor, etc. They were the ones that did the most attacks against NOI, Chime, etc. Any politicians that is from the south that is not one of them, they attack the person more so than the people in concern to it but when people replicate against their politician, they cry foul, start throwing temper tantrum and start shouting tribe this, tribe that. SMH!! Biggest whiners I've ever seen. I was 17 years old when I was obliged to raise my 10 years old sister by myself after we moved to USA without our parents and I can honestly tell you even I have not witnessed the amount of bitching, baby crying, temper tantrum I see from this set of people that claim grown on this forum. Mind you my lil sister throws a lot of temper tantrum and whiny, even now that she's 14 she still whin alot and even I have not witness the amount of whining and crying like what I see from this so called "grown men". They can dish it to others but they can't take it.

Anyway, I like the fact you ignored the tribal jargon they were trying to force you into doing and stuck to what you were doing. I applaud that really. You and others are correct. If they like tinubu, no wahalla on our part. If they cool with him stealing from them, no wahalla on anyone's part. If they want him controlling their region, no wahalla on anyone's part but once that man try to diverse out and seek relevance to other regions then everyone is entitled to push him back. As far as I'm concerned, he needs to stay in SW, control SW and SW alone.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by vedd: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
lucenzo: Is it by talking? We've heard speech upon speeches since the days of Zik and co, yet it translated to nothing. It's time for action instead of speeches.
What will instigate or inspire the action? Speach like this, of course.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by manph: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
[quote author=Eko Ile]Great speech by a great orator.

What is great in that speech.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by ekoilee: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
^^^^^^ Everything about it...
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by bashydemy(m): 12:12am On Apr 21, 2013
I have never vote since 2003 but this coming election am going to vote 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Receives Decampees In Kabba, Got Endorsed For 2019 – With Pictures / INEC Office In Rivers State Burnt Down By Gunmen / CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.