Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,418 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention (17843 Views)

David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Lagos Traffic Tomorrow : GEJ's Visit Vs ACN Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 2:33am On Apr 19, 2013
CyberG: Some people cannot stand the truth, is that why my post was hidden? How can the mods not hide posts of ibo posters who are denigrating a convention of a people who have done something they are yet to do since Nigeria ever became a country? Well, hiding my posts will not hide historical posts of reality in Nigeria's history.

What do you expect from worthless and homeless wanderers with no sense of belonging or identity? A whole group of people with no credible or capable leader, even the marginal ones like the same Rochas they were championing just a few months ago to be the president of Nigeria saw sanity outside their borders and jump ship....

You just can't help but feel sorry for these clowns...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 2:34am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

1. Some other ignorant loser like you asked why i don't criticize Tinubu even though he was unable to give me one thing worth criticizing the man for and he eventually crumbled under is own idiotic and irrational nonsense.

2. You picked up his discredited baton, but equally incompetent like him and still unable to do any better than him by providing anything anything credible to criticize the man for.

Now, you see how moronic, irrational, goofy and mindless you clowns are? You just talk rubbish all day, but you can not formulate any rational and sensible thoughts or put your money where your mouth is..

How do they lead by example in your mindless village? By saying things your dumb asss can not back up?

Bunch of incompetent losers...

If we are to go this path you are plying, this thread would loose its cause. Na now i know sey sense no dey una head, na to carry laptop dey shout up and down for nairaland una sabi..Na person wey u wan throw bottle give, you dey find- **Tufiakwaa, spits on his face** sad

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 2:38am On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

If we are to go this path you are plying, this thread would loose its cause. Na now i know sey sense no dey una head, na to carry laptop dey shout up and down for nairaland una sabi..Na person wey u wan throw bottle give, you dey find- **Tufiakwaa, spits on his face** sad

Look at this idi.ot. I thought your useless and incompetent assss left because you couldn't come with anything for me to criticize the man for?

STFU and get lost if you still don't have anything.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by CyberG: 2:38am On Apr 19, 2013
The speech is indeed well crafted and inspiring! The killer and clueless PDP and their retardeen cannot hold a candle to it. That said, I wish them the best and hope more Nigerians see that this is about them, making their life better. Most Nigerians have no clue how a truly functioning government can solve a lot of their current problems and make their lives a lot better! For the haters whose favorite parties were not mentioned, I guess it's because it's the usual case of one leg in, one leg out. I hope none of you comes hallucinating about having the presidential candidate from your neck of the woods!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoAtlantic: 2:39am On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

Obvious fact with nothing to write home about...Na so u dull reach??..Na wa for these asi ere people oo

Dumbskull, here is the breakdown
MaxNdu:

[size=15pt]
-Take it or leave it, if only the igbos have a leader like Tinubu, a lot of things in the South East will not be as bad as it is now.

-After the death of Ojukwu, Igbo appears to have no one that stands out with Leadership charisma. All we now have are sycophants who are only interested in their pockets at the peril of their home land.

-Asiwaju, you truly stand out for the yoruba land...[/size]

If those points you still can't get, I'm sorry then 'cause I've got no time for blockhead

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by CyberG: 2:41am On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

Park well and face front! It's not by force to comment on this topic. Talking of sense, there is absolutely 0 evidence that an atom of sense exists in your head and your ilk judging from history and present. Just carry your load back to your jungle home.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 2:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

If those points you still can't get, I'm sorry then 'cause I've got no time for blockhead

You and your fellow stupefied partners are nothing but a human with a dog brain cavity. How does this nonsense correlate with the subject matter, we earlier discussed??

Now go through this-

akthedream: I think its a shame that no ibo man has rule Nigeria as a president..even the small relatively unknown Bayelsan is our current president.It will be easier for a Ghanian to rule Nigeria than an Ibo man. Could that be why they are always whinning and groaning?..Yes yes..they are just a frustrated cowards..

Stop being a tribalist. I cant remember seeing any positivity in our ruling system with the so called past and present presidos; be it hausa, yoruba, bayelsa. So wetin you dey jubilate about??

If the past rulers had ruled you well, and basic amenities romancing you from your head to your blokous; you wouldn't be on nairaland having sleepness night trying to campaign for your Oga at the top grin grin

Then you stupidly replied

Eko Atlantic:

He became a tribalist because he stated the obvious fact you don't like to hear? you be true omo ibo, ride on in your village way of thinking mentality. Mumurinde

And my response to the nonsense you wrote up there--

Obvious fact with nothing to write home about...Na so u dull reach??..Na wa for these asi ere people oo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoAtlantic: 2:55am On Apr 19, 2013
[size=15pt]ibo moderators by the time I'm back on the this thread I'm not expecting all these jab posts that have littered this wonderful thread to still remain, that's your job and you must do it. Try not to disappoint starting from this post after you've read it or you can also pretend not to see this as you do the task you're paid for[/size]
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Sibrah: 2:55am On Apr 19, 2013
I know the normal trolls and derailers will be here to fulfil their own part of the show. Well done Tinubu!
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 3:01am On Apr 19, 2013
And here is the last nonsense you qouted

Eko Atlantic:

MaxNdu:

-Take it or leave it, if only the igbos have a leader like Tinubu, a lot of things in the South East will not be as bad as it is now.

-After the death of Ojukwu, Igbo appears to have no one that stands out with Leadership charisma. All we now have are sycophants who are only interested in their pockets at the peril of their home land.

-Asiwaju, you truly stand out for the yoruba land...

And how does this fit in from the previous argument...Chai, I weep for these people sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

What do you expect from worthless and homeless wanderers with no sense of belonging or identity?[b] A whole group of people with no credible or capable leader, [/b]even the marginal ones like the same Rochas they were championing just a few months ago to be the president of Nigeria saw sanity outside their borders and jump ship....

You just can't help but feel sorry for these clowns...

We teach our children to be leaders and not wait around to be led like a sheep
Big difference
Credible leader ke
Who
Tinubu
A leader with a fake identity is credible?
You have issues
What is that his real name again
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 3:11am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

Look at this idi.ot. I thought your useless and incompetent assss left because you couldn't come with anything for me to criticize the man for?

STFU and get lost if you still don't have anything.

Y'll are hooligans--you feed from spewing nonsense from that infested mouth sealed with diarrhea. Who ever did this to you guys should be hanged,killed and burnt. Duh, no amount of justice can replace your lost resplendence sad..**Spits** sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 19, 2013
So many trolls here.....
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 19, 2013
[size=18pt]Yekini Amoda Ogunlere [/size] from Iragbiji in Osun State usurped the name Tinubu to facilitate his mission to enslave Lagos State. He owns Lagos State by any measure, intent and purpose and there is no government business or political transactions without his nod. Yekini has more money than god to sponsor parties, buy candidates from all over and dictates every move to his cronies. Lagos State is fully mortgaged under his spell.

Nobody should force a crook down our throats as a credible leader
You have a right to celebrate crooks as leaders in your tribal enclave but once they decide to come to the national stage,we deserve a right to show who he really is so people can make an informed decision.

http://saharareporters.com/article/ribadu-aids-and-abets-tinubu-enslave-lagos

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by qhiwegh(m): 3:39am On Apr 19, 2013
Nigeria is to Africa as China is to Asia. Both continents rise and fall with their most important countries.

For Nigeria, anything less than the success that China achieved would be a disappointment. I expect Nigeria will achieve greater successes than any Asian nation had done and will pave the way for the prosperity of all Africa. After all, we have the most talented people in the world, who are achieving at the top of their classes in all the top universities around the world. We have visionary leaders like Fashola, who will one day overshadow the success stories of Deng Xiaoping as the greatest in leading a developing country to economic might.

I hope ACN would prove to be the well-disciplined, very competent party that will lead Nigeria to the prosperity and world status that the Communist Party of China did for that nation.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 3:40am On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

Y'll are hooligans--you feed from spewing nonsense from that infested mouth sealed with diarrhea. Who ever did this to you guys should be hanged,killed and burnt. Duh, no amount of justice can replace your lost resplendence sad..**Spits** sad

STFU and get lost if you still don't have anything
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 3:43am On Apr 19, 2013
nwando:

We teach our children to be leaders and not wait around to be led like a sheep
Big difference
Credible leader ke
Who
Tinubu
A leader with a fake identity is credible?
You have issues
What is that his real name again
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu

Trolls and scums like you peddle internet garbage so carry on with your trolling duties...
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 19, 2013
More on Tinubu the "credible leader"
This is an old article
IMHO anyone the great Gani Fawehinmi called a criminal and instituted legal actions against is indeed a criminal.
End of story.

Tinubu’s dubious activities came to the fore quite early during his tenure as Lagos Governor. After just being sworn-in in 1999, the late legal luminary and human rights lawyer, [size=18pt]Chief Gani Fawehinmi, instituted legal actions challenging Tinubu’s academic qualifications, which were discovered to be forged[/size]. The case of perjury, which has been hanging on his neck ever since then is yet to be dispensed with, even as he can no longer hide under immunity clause as a Governor. Being the questionable character he is said to be, the only response Tinubu could give to the premeditated Lagos House Assembly Ad-hoc Committee set up to clear him of the perjury charge raised against him by Chief Fawehinmi in 1999 was to admit full responsibility for some of the “needless errors,” whatever that means.
He told the convoluted story to the Kangaroo committee that as a result of the acrimonious primaries of the Alliance for Democracy in the run-up to the elections, that the information contained in both the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) form and the affidavit of loss of certificates were supplied by one of his political aides, Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi.

While the fraud spotted in the INEC Form CFO1 had exposed Tinubu as claiming that he attended St. Paul’s Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos for his primary school education, the Ad-hoc Committee helped him adjust it to the claim that he attended St. John’s Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos. It was clearly a case of a grand fraud applied to cover an initial fraud because all through the findings of the kangaroo committee, no mention was made of any testimony from any of Tinubu’s classmates in the primary or secondary schools supporting his claims. It is as though Tinubu attended the school alone! The case has however refused to die as questions are frequently being asked on what has happened to the case.

[size=18pt]The irrepressible Senator Ogunlewe had asked then: “Did Tinubu lie under oath that he attended St. Paul’s Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos, which was not and is not in existence; Government College, Ibadan and the University of Chicago?”[/size]

Some political pundits opine that the case is still being covered because Tinubu still goes ahead to bribe those who could bring him to justice on the issue, including security agencies. He keeps boasting that he will always get off the hook because all officials within the Nigerian system have their price tags.

It needs to be recalled that in 2007, a group called the Lagos Progressive Movement fingered Tinubu and his political godson, Babatunde Raji Fashola, in a huge land scam running into several billions of naira in Lagos State. In a public statement issued on the matter, the group had noted: “We, the Lagos Progressives Movement once again wish to update fellow Nigerians on the various land scams perpetuated by former Governor Bola Tinubu and being covered up by Governor Babatunde Fashola. The facts are true and verifiable. We have gone further to quote real names of collaborators and addresses of properties for readers to verify themselves. Tinubu is the number one landlord in Lagos and has turned Lagos land worth trillions of Naira into his personal possession to be used freely or given away unaccounted for. Even after he left office, Tinubu continues to steal Lagos land under the watch of Fashola. He gives out Lagos land to curry political favours and still occasionally signs certificates of occupancy even as ex-governor and backdating them to the period he was in office. These brazen acts of corruption are being perpetrated with the active collaboration of select few public officers who are obscenely wealthy at the expense of Lagos tax payers. His accomplices in the frauds are Gbenga Ashafa – former Permanent Secretary, Land’s Bureau, since 2001; Mrs. Awofisayo – former Permanent Secretary and a relation of Bola Tinubu from Iragbiji, Osun State; Hakeem Muri-Okunola – former Personal Assistant (PA) to Tinubu and now Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Lands; Mrs Nike Animashaun and Tunji Olowolafe, who was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission

http://ukpaka./2012/11/28/the-looting-of-lagos-state/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by NeoXVI: 3:46am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

1. Some other ignorant loser like you asked why i don't criticize Tinubu even though he was unable to give me one thing worth criticizing the man for and he eventually crumbled under is own idiotic and irrational nonsense.

2. You picked up his discredited baton, but equally incompetent like him and still unable to do any better than him by providing anything credible to criticize the man for.

Now, you see how moronic, irrational, goofy and mindless you clowns are? You just talk rubbish all day, but you can not formulate any rational and sensible thought or put your money where your mouth is..

How do they lead by example in your mindless village? By saying things your dumb asss can not back up?

Eko stop calling names and provide answers... You asked for proof, and jumped right in to call another govt corrupt WITHOUT proof. That was why I came in to point out your hypocrisy.

Another piece of advice Eko, you're too old to be mindlessly following Tinubu the way you do (no insult meant). It demeans you (even if you're being paid. Surely, you can get a good job somewhere). Grow some balls and learn to think for yourself. You can support someone without the mindless, sheep-like a$$licking.

Same advice applies to insincerenigerian btw.

This thread shouldn't be turned into a Ibo-Yoruba hate speech. We're merely discussing the suitability of Tinubu as our new messiah based on his antecedents. Let's stick to Tinubu please.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

Trolls and scums like you peddle internet garbage so carry on with your trolling duties...

Say whatever you want
Whoever Gani calls a criminal is a criminal
QED

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by anonimi: 3:48am On Apr 19, 2013

6. Where the road is bad, they budget for it, still the road gets worse off. Where the road is impassable, they offer excuses and empty promises. The touted improvement in electricity supply is now a mirage.

Tinubu must take all his listeneres for mugus and fools indeed.
He and his Lagos stooge, Fashola have had 14 years continuous, unbroken power:

1,2,3,4 years Tinubu
5,6,7,8 years Tinubu
9,10,11,12 years Fashola
13,14 years Fashola

[size=14pt]yet Lagos state and LG feeder roads are in worse state than they were 30 years ago when UPN's action governor Lateef Jakande's four year (1979-1983) visionary administration was ended by the greatest bigot Nigeria has produced, Ayatollah Buhari.[/size]

How many Lagosians have pipeborne water in their house today
What % improvement has there been to pipeborne water provision for Lagosians in the past 14 years of ACN propaganda fuelled misrule, which is the sole responsibility of the state and a very BASIC service more crucial to life than electricity

An "opposition" that has been in power for 14 years.
Stunted logic from stunted minds for a clueless people!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 3:48am On Apr 19, 2013
Neo-XVI:

Eko stop calling names and provide answers... You asked for proof, and jumped right in to call another govt corrupt WITHOUT proof. That was why I came in to point out your hypocrisy.

Another piece of advice Eko, you're too old to be mindlessly following Tinubu the way you do (no insult meant). It demeans you (even if you're being paid. Surely, you can get a good job somewhere). Grow some balls and learn to think for yourself. You can support someone without the mindless, sheep-like a$$licking.

Same advice applies to insincerenigerian btw.

2. You picked up his discredited baton, but equally incompetent like him and still unable to do any better than him by providing anything credible to criticize the man for.

Now, you see how moronic, irrational, goofy and mindless you clowns are? You just talk rubbish all day, but you can not formulate any rational and sensible thought or put your money where your mouth is..

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 3:49am On Apr 19, 2013
nwando:

Say whatever you want
Whoever Gani calls a criminal is a criminal
QED

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoAtlantic: 3:50am On Apr 19, 2013
[size=15pt]Hate on Jagaban from now till .... His achievement politically can't be dared by any present ibo leader grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 3:53am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Atlantic: [size=15pt]Hate on Jagaban from now till .... His achievement politically can't be dared by any present ibo leader grin [/size]

Abi now.

Everybody dey talk, villagers too dey show face...

lmao..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by NeoXVI: 3:53am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko is lost for words grin grin grin Eko go to sleep, You have earned your pay today. Tomorrow is another day cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoAtlantic: 3:55am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

Abi now.

Everybody dey talk, villagers too dey show face...

lmao..

Some kind thick aba, anambra, abakaliki villagers grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 3:56am On Apr 19, 2013
Neo-XVI:
Eko is lost for words grin grin grin Eko go to sleep, You have earned your pay today. Tomorrow is another day cool

Cry me a river...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by kalunomics(m): 3:58am On Apr 19, 2013
what is that his real name again?
Yes! Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, I definitely need to be remembering that. I hate addressing people using their nicks.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoAtlantic: 3:59am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

Cry me a river...
^^

Lwtmb cheesy @ pisure
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 19, 2013
kalunomics: what is that his real name again?
Yes! Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, I definitely need to be remembering that. I hate addressing people using their nicks.

He has another alias BTW
Tinubu is actually the third name

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Quaritch(m): 4:05am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Atlantic: [size=15pt] SACRIFICING THE PARTY TO SAVE NIGERIA

7. We have gathered at this hour and in this place to put an end to this national corrosion. We have assembled to bring a new day and a new Nigeria to our people.
The Nigerian people are decent and hard-working people. They also are long –suffering.  Just because they are long –suffering does not mean they should be forced to suffer until death comes.
Our people have had enough of having nothing. The current government’s trademark is to throw empty words and hollow action at our problems as if doing nothing will cause our troubles to leave from sheer boredom.  Instead, trouble mounts.

8. If this is the government’s idea of transformation, I will have none of it. It seems their notion of change is to go from slow motion to no motion at all.
If they want to stand still, that is their right. However, they have no right to force the whole nation to stagnate with them. We have things to accomplish and progress to make for the good of the people.
If they have nothing to offer except the nothing they have been giving us, let’s join hands with others to sweep them aside. so that we can keep pushing through and move this nation upward and forward.

[/size]
- The full text of the  speech delivered by the leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the party convention which took place at the Onikan Stadium, Lagos, on April 18, 2013.

http://www.ynaija.com/a-positive-storm-is-brewing-bola-tinubus-rousing-speech-at-the-acn-convention-read/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

[size=13pt]Yes![/size]

[size=13pt]And OBAMA Approves![/size]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos) / What Does The Nigerian Law Say About 'Second Party' Usage Of Official Cars? / Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.