Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention (17692 Views)

David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Lagos Traffic Tomorrow : GEJ's Visit Vs ACN Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Gaskia: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2013
inspiring.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by henrysam(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2013
nwando:

Obviously not all Yorubas are being deceived by the crook

Fake names
Fake parentage
Fake schools right from elementary
Fake certificates
Even dates of birth are several
Nothing about the man is real except his ugly face
Kindly remove the spec from your own eyes before you tr to remove the log from another person's eyes. Pls help me preach to your igwes and your brother who kidnap innocent people for ransom and most times killed them when the ransom must have been paid before you can criticise anybody here.
No matter what you can say about tinubu his achievement is unparalleled to anybody in the south west after Awolowo. It was through him that Can was able to wrestle and conquer PDP in d south west and d developments that is going on in the south west now can not be compared to any other region. Why can't you mind your business and tell your leaders to do something good to where you come frm

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by henrysam(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2013
nwando: grin grin grin grin
Buy my whole village with stolen money
Pele
I can see you are working hard for your pay
I like the spirit

Now back to admiring the speech shall we? grin wink
Your igwes and those people your community dash chieftancy titles what is their job and business? Is it not kidnapping and arm robbery. please don't form saint here cos saints are in heaven. The most important thing is how to move forward so that we have good government that will find lasting solutions to all these atrocities that is pervading our country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Vsom: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2013
Nyc speech 4m a nyc thief. Everythief z talkin abt changin Nigeria bt nt 4 gud.country's change starts 4m one's self,he shud return al d money he stole and boldly take penalty 4 it, b4 changin odas.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by mrakin(m): 7:53am On Apr 19, 2013
So sorry o, me no be politician o but I notice that the logo na broom but there is no packer there, if them sweep the dety(dirts) dem no go pack am? Anyway sha the broom dey up, dem no wan sweep at all.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by AMvanquish: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2013
Since were having a dearth of well meaning parties.. Any alternative to PDP is great by me.. The last 13years is jus full of Gross Bullsh*#..
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by henrysam(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2013
mrakin: So sorry o, me no be politician o but I notice that the logo na broom but there is no packer there, if them sweep the dety(dirts) dem no go pack am? Anyway sha the broom dey up, dem no wan sweep at all.
Mungun, where is the hand in PDP umbrella? Abi na leg dem dey take carry am. We don't need jesters here plz. Kindly go to joke section

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by kkkp: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2013
Wow great speech..CLUELESS Jonathan, mumu OKUPE and ABATI shld learn
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Atlantic:
^^
Oya do your worse mumu. grin
I'm telling you to face your village you're here ranting over a guy who can buy your whole family. I pity your life dude.

Smh

Oya defend your Oga na...Mumu
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by kkkp: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2013
WHY ARE IGBOS ALWAYS CONFUSED DEY DNT EvEN KNW WOT DeY WANT

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by henrysam(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2013
nwando:

Nobody should force a crook down our throats as a credible leader
You have a right to celebrate crooks as leaders in your tribal enclave but once they decide to come to the national stage,we deserve a right to show who he really is so people can make an informed decision.

http://saharareporters.com/article/ribadu-aids-and-abets-tinubu-enslave-lagos
And how many national leaders have you produced? Take it or leave it, Tinubu is better than any of your celebrated leaders both past and present in terms of achievements and good politicking.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2013
maryjames9: Boy, i know u have incurablly stupid hatred for Tinubu and that you aint are probably a 'clueless one' paid pumpkie. But let's get this clear, what has the 'one in cap' and his unbrella party achieved for you in your life. You take their money and sell the future of your children ignorantly.Nigerians are truly LONGSUFFERING people, else, this country will have many of her leaders either jailed,killed,exiled or worse off. We have seen what the umbrella party can give; boko haram,insecurity at it's peak,unemployment,embezzlement,injustice,grave roads and electricity. We need change in this country. If we cant start a egypt-like protest, we can at least give APC a chance in 2015. God bless Nigeria

Hatred for someone i've never met?...Is that how your brain works with other people??...My post so far never spoke ill of any political office holder, and neither i'm i anybody's loyalist nor a tribal war lord. I'm just stressing out the pointless noise these chumps are fond of spewing whenever they receive 200naira each, with a pack of ogogoro to steer the madness in them.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Atlantic: ^^
grin
Hater why not mind your village business?
...What a lame comeback..is dat all you've got...she's been punching holes on your a*rse with hard facts en dis is all you've got in form of a reply??..what a shame.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2013
Let's hope this process of re-invention further advances the cause of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Atlantic:
^^
Oya do your worse mumu. grin
I'm telling you to face your village you're here ranting over a guy who can buy your whole family. I pity your life dude.

Smh
....You've been officially owned by a lady...go en bury your face in shame..
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by bongila(f): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2013
Bwahahahahahahaha I laugh! See who is talking! A clear case of a pot calling the kettle black.
After the long winded speech,you still haven't scored any points with me. You are not the messiah of Nigeria so oga,rest!
Change ko,change ni! You want another short at stealing a bigger pie!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2013
The Lion has once again metamorphosed from ACN to APC;
Surrogate organization with intention to defraud nationally, He used AC to exploit locally, used ACN to exploit regionally, now the Lion himself wants access to national treasury for unwholesome parasitism, woe betides the Assemblage of Professional Criminals (APC). No good man changes his name every other moments, only criminals change names every now and then.

Where is their manifesto ?
What a sick logo (Are they village cleaners ?)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Gbawe: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2013
Good speech. Personally, I think a cohesive and fastidiously implemented plan will defeat the PDP. Only folks who don't 'get out much' will take the pro-PDP hacks here seriously. The truth is that Nigerians are truly fed up of the PDP. Nothing has cemented the fact that the Party is a bad gamble more than the "I voted for GEJ and not the PDP" confidence Nigerians placed in Jonathan that Mr.President managed to dash spectacularly to universal chagrin. It is now obvious that no PDP President can deliver the brave fundamental changes Nigeria needs to thrive.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by abrat: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by anonimi: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2013
henrysam:
No matter what you can say about tinubu his achievement is unparalleled to anybody in the south west after Awolowo.

You must be joking right
Tinubu is nowhere near the performance of UPN's Lateef Jakande and the other LOOBO state governors who were there for only four years (1979-1983) with meagre per capita budget (i.e. budget/population) even when adjusted for inflation and they perfomed VERY WELL. Unlike Tinubu who has been in government with his boy Fashola for 14 years without break:

1,2,3,4 years Tinubu
5,6,7,8 years Tinubu
9,10,11,12 years Fashola
13,14 years Fashola

yet ordinary, very common task of keeping Lagos gutters clean all year round so there is no flooding each time it rains they are unable to accomplish.

Jakande's administration was terminated 30 years ago by Ayatollah Buhari's coup and the consistent bigot jailed LKJ while keeping his fulani brother Shagari under house arrest. shocked
Yet this REGULAR gutter cleaning activity is an avenue for creating employment with well paid cleaners to have increased economic activity for greater tax revenue.
So much for "progressive opposition" that has been in power for 14 years with very little to show for it except a few shiny, cheap & cheerful super expensive projects to defraud the unsuspecting public that bears the tax burden of these profligates.
Bunch of conmen and shameless HYPOCRITES!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Tamuagro: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:
I salute your comment.please keep it off.

Who is the thief?

What was stolen? From where and how much?

I retire from NR based on any credible and verifiable answer/s or evidence from you?

But why bother, I know you don't have anything, it's the same hate, bigotry and tribalism killing you.

You are killing yourself over a an that you can not tell us what he stole, but you are forever silent about your abuja uncles stealing everyday and your useless and incompetent president pardoning ex convicts, international criminal and fugitive.

This is why I clown you all the time, you are a joker never to be taken seriously. I see a joker when I see you coming.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by HOTWATER(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2013
This thieves have not told us what they will do differently. Listing Nigeria's problem has never translated into solution . Tell us what practical steps and figures of what you will do differently .Please be reminded that we do not have public water supply in Lagos since ACN has been in power . Apart from planting flower , i have not seen anything ACN has done with the huge resources available to them in Lagos . A road as small as Ozumba Mbadiwe has been going on for over one year with no end in Sight and with attendant traffic that we are being forced to go through everyday . A road of less than 100m meters takes more than a year to complete and this thieves are here making noise . To crown it all , they have carefully avoided the roads that truely needs attention to go and resurface the ones that do not need serious attention,just to appear busy . I have also seen the wonders going on in Nassarawa , the only state governed by CPC. University students get killed because they protested that they do not have water . PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU WILL DO DIFFERENTLY AND STOP THIS LONG STORY

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2013
Tinubu is always a joker.
He has nothing to offer.
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by bennie1980(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2013
If this speech was written and delivered by Ahmed Tinubu, then he is equally guilty of all the problems he mentioned and should be ashamed of himself. Nigerians can no longer be fooled by the politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by deSika(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2013
8. If this is the government’s idea of transformation, I will have none of it. It seems their notion of change is to go from slow motion to no motion at all.
gud speech.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Delafruita(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2013
Billyonaire: The Lion has once again metamorphosed from ACN to APC;
Surrogate organization with intention to defraud nationally, He used AC to exploit locally, used ACN to exploit regionally, now the Lion himself wants access to national treasury for unwholesome parasitism, woe betides the Assemblage of Professional Criminals (APC). No good man changes his name every other moments, only criminals change names every now and then.

Where is their manifesto ?
What a sick logo (Are they village cleaners ?)

this is one very myopic analogy.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Delafruita(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2013
bennie1980: If this speech was written and delivered by Ahmed Tinubu, then he is equally guilty of all the problems he mentioned and should be ashamed of himself. Nigerians can no longer be fooled by the politicians.
perhaps you can enlighten ignorant folks like me on why tinubu should be ashamed of himself.perhaps you can explain to us how he is guilty
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by bennie1980(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2013
Let Tinubu and other looters sacrifice the BILLIONS IN THEIR ACCOUNTS for Nigeria and we shall all be better off. I am not impressed a bit with his speech. Nemesis will soon catch up with them all. They have succeded in turning all the youths to criminals when there is no work.

SHAME ON THEM ALLL

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by bennie1980(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2013
I guess you are living in another world and not Nigeria. May be you are on his payroll for you to be ignorant. You may need to ask Tinubu and other looters how they came about BILLIONS in their accounts.
perhaps you can enlighten ignorant folks like me on why tinubu should be ashamed of himself.perhaps you can explain to us how he is guilty[/quote]
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by jaso1(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2013
The country can only move forward if its allowed to be rule by another party, hence the excellent jungement on performance of each party during its rains in goverment.
How do you measure the performance of another party when never allow? The problem in the nation is unreasonable sentiments which have allowed us to continue as a failed nation. The man (Tinubu) deliverd a wonderful speach that deeply touch the hearts of poor. Those who doesnt want us to progress are the one condemning all biddings towards good Nigeria, their family are deliberately calling bad good, they are pilotting crooks who fall to their reasoning.
May God help u all.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Delafruita(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2013
HOTWATER: This thieves have not told us what they will do differently. Listing Nigeria's problem has never translated into solution . Tell us what practical steps and figures of what you will do differently .Please be reminded that we do not have public water supply in Lagos since ACN has been in power . Apart from planting flower , i have not seen anything ACN has done with the huge resources available to them in Lagos . A road as small as Ozumba Mbadiwe has been going on for over one year with no end in Sight and with attendant traffic that we are being forced to go through everyday . A road of less than 100m meters takes more than a year to complete and this thieves are here making noise . To crown it all , they have carefully avoided the roads that truely needs attention to go and resurface the ones that do not need serious attention,just to appear busy . I have also seen the wonders going on in Nassarawa , the only state governed by CPC. University students get killed because they protested that they do not have water . PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU WILL DO DIFFERENTLY AND STOP THIS LONG STORY
i have to confess this is the most ridiculous criticism i have come across.the bolded is evidence that some people will never recognise progress even when it stares them in the face.

the short stretch at ozumba mbadiwe has been under construction but isnt abandoned and is infact almost completed.to ease traffic,those coming from bonny camp are diverted towards kofo abayomi.enlightenment was made as regards alternative routes which abound aplenty.

when you say they have avoided the roads that truly need attention,would you be kind enough to list a few?

i havent been to nassarawa so i am not privy to the activities of al-makura.however,the incident with the students was unfortunate.but it will be an injustice to lay the blame for the actions of policemen who are controlled by the FG at the feet of the governor who has no power over them.

as for what they will do differently,we can see evidence in lago,ekiti,osun,oyo,ogun,edo and as they say,actions speak louder than words
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by dirifred(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2013
Well the speach is suppose to be as it is or even better, how else do you expect the despirate political criminal to win the heart of the people? The truth must be told, this crazy thieves dont mean well for our nation.
my question are:
1 In view of your speach, is any ACN state not having all the problems you listed? if you and your rubber-stamp Governor could not change or improve the south west, how do you hope to improve the whole of NIGERIA?
2 On what statistics are u seeing Nigeria as stagnant? if the external world sees improvement?
3 Can you mention any ACN or APC politician that is clean? I mean who is not part of the mindless looting of our common wealth?
4 how long can u fool the masses? what you are doing now is not different from what you did before the last election. will you sell out again?
5 I hear that APC will disintegrate, will it be as a result of your selling out or as a result of despiration of Buhari and the rest of your power hungry friends?

The you in my post represent TINUBU
Beware of fake progressives.
He who ask for equity must come with clean hands. am sure Tinubu has his hands full of stains, Buhari has is hand full of blood stains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airforce Invents Bomb Detecting Robot To Fight Boko Haram / Buhari To Visit Sambisa Forest / Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.