Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention (17836 Views)

David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Lagos Traffic Tomorrow : GEJ's Visit Vs ACN Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2013
Brilliant speech

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by NeoXVI: 12:36am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

You speak against people when you have something against them to speak against.

If you have anything against them or what any of them did wrong to share with me and have me speak against, kindly bring it up and I promise to be fair and judicious, but if you don't have anything, them obviously there is nothing to speak against...

Just like Tinubu, many ognorant people here label him corrupt, they call him a thief, but when you ask them to state exactly what he stole, from where and how much, they stay silent like zombies or run away. Funny enough, the same mentally corrupt people have nothing to say about the rot and corruption we witness everyday with the government in power, but they have so much to say about a man who they not only can not tell us what he did, but a man who's not even a government official and have left public office for years..
Now, you see why I don't take many of the clowns on NL seriously?

So going by your logic, can you state exactly why you are calling those in government corrupt? Please state what they stole (corrupted), when, where and how (to what extent). The burden of proof is on you since you want us to state why we think Tinubu is corrupt. And do provide us with photo or video evidence. Let's judge these cases online.

Btw, what was Tinubu's net worth before he became governor, and what business was he involved in as governor that transformed him into a billionaire in 8 years?

Eko, even if they put a bullet to your a-hole grin, you'll be the last person admit that Tinubu is not a saint cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 12:41am On Apr 19, 2013
Neo-XVI:

So going by your logic, can you state exactly why you are calling those in government corrupt?

You can start by stating categorically that the current administration is not corrupt.

The floor is your...

Eko, even if they put a bullet to your a-hole you'll be the last person admit that Tinubu is not a saint.

But you are still incapable of telling me what he stole so your rubbish remains irrelevant...

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 19, 2013
FSU:

Affecting whose country? Do we belong in the same country? How can we belong in the same country and Tinubu and his boy are ''deporting'' fellow countrymen?
So Rochas Okorocha,Igbokwe et al are now Oduduwa right?..Well,they can now understand the difference between "oyel" and "oil"..,"Blother" and "Brother".

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 12:44am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

If you have anything against them or what any of them did wrong to share with me and have me speak against, kindly bring it up and I promise to be fair and judicious, but if you don't have anything, them obviously there is nothing to speak against...

Just like Tinubu, many ognorant people here label him corrupt, they call him a thief, but when you ask them to state exactly what he stole, from where and how much, they stay silent like zombies or run away. Funny enough, the same mentally corrupt people have nothing to say about the rot and corruption we witness everyday with the government in power, but they have so much to say about a man who they not only can not tell us what he did, but a man who's not even a government official and have left public office for years..

I wouldn't want to spur up any heat argument in respect to what, "I" or whosoever has against Tinubu & his Cohorts. Lets not toe that path cool. But can you directly or indirectly hint me your ties with Lagos state government, and why you chose to go, always in the affirmative, when addressing issues relating to them.??

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 19, 2013
FSU:

lol. You want to come here and ride your horse unchallenged? You deport fellow country men and simultaneously claim we are in the same country? What sort of hard-wired 1mbecile are you?
What are u trying to do?You think we are here to joke?Guy,tell ur BLOTHER make him find you OYEL drink make u go sleep jo.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 12:54am On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

I wouldn't want to spur up any heat argument in respect to what, "I" or whosoever has against Tinubu & his Cohorts. Lets not toe that path cool. But can you directly or indirectly hint me your ties with Lagos state government, and why you chose to go always in the affirmative, when addressing issues relating to them.??

You obviously just admitted that you have nothing to share with me to speak against.

So you still believe and think it's sane and rational to speak against people even though you have nothing against them?

For a second I though you have common sense..

What a wast of time....

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by sagytariusTM1: 12:55am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:
Eternal hatred his a sad burden they carry on their shoulders...
H-factor grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

For the first time you have impressed me with a post smiley
after sooooooooooooooooo long wow.... thanks for restoring my fate in Nairaland users

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 1:15am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

You obviously just admitted that you have nothing to share with me to speak against.

So you still believe and think it's sane and rational to speak against people even though you have nothing against them?

For a second I though you have common sense..

What a wast of time....

grin grin...See your life....You are nothing different from "OGA at the top"...Na just question throw you off balance...Ok, make i exit thread go catch my fun cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 19, 2013
Same old tired and nauseating speech by a crook for the gullible
He ruled Lagos state for 8 years,why didn't he provide those amenities and perform those wonders
The same deception,na speech persin go chop
A looter of unequaled proportions as RIbadu of EFCC dubbed him before their short love affair
If Nigeria were half way decent, this man of false identity plus Toronto degree along with many others would be coasting their calloused heels in prison for looting the treasury
Eediots

The acronym of his name BAT Bola Ahmed Tinubu describes him well
Bat
Yes
He looks like one too
See mouth like e wan suck blood grin
Onu e ji anwu obala

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by koruji(m): 2:06am On Apr 19, 2013
You must be daft. Tinubu is not only intelligent, he has great public speaking skills.
The arrogance of you people is nauseating to say the list.
Joe Igbokwe ko, John the Baptist ni - awon omo tan ti f'odi omu na!!!

FSU:

Nothing oh! Just would like to hear the frog-eyed one speak. I can see the writings of Joe Igbokwe. Tinubu is not that an intellectual to string good sentences in words. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 2:06am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

He became a tribalist because he stated the obvious fact you don't like to hear? you be true omo ibo, ride on in your village way of thinking mentality. Mumurinde

Obvious fact with nothing to write home about...Na so u dull reach??..Na wa for these asi ere people oo
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by koruji(m): 2:07am On Apr 19, 2013
Excelllent Speech.
Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by CyberG: 2:08am On Apr 19, 2013
Some people cannot stand the truth, is that why my post was hidden? How can the mods not hide posts of ibo posters who are denigrating a convention of a people who have done something they are yet to do since Nigeria ever became a country? Well, hiding my posts will not hide historical posts of reality in Nigeria's history.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 19, 2013
Good speech....there is still hope on the horizon for this country.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by NeoXVI: 2:10am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:
You can start by stating categorically that the current administration is not corrupt.
The floor is your...

But you are still incapable of telling me what he stole so your rubbish remains irrelevant...

Lead by example, Eko. You started the argument of providing proof, and then jumped right in to call the government corrupt, without proof. So lead the way..... and answer the question, if you may, since you're close to saint Tinubu:

what was Tinubu's net worth before he became governor, and what business was he involved in as governor that transformed him into a billionaire in 8 years?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by musiwa23: 2:18am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko ile ..you can see that tinubu or fashola can not pull a crowd..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by tellwisdom: 2:19am On Apr 19, 2013
CyberG: Some people cannot stand the truth, is that why my post was hidden? How can the mods not hide posts of ibo posters who are denigrating a convention of a people who have done something they are yet to do since Nigeria ever became a country? Well, hiding my posts will not hide historical posts of reality in Nigeria's history.

You can make your points without calling out ethnicity. Why una own thing no dey pass GRA GRA?? sad
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 2:23am On Apr 19, 2013
Neo-XVI:

Lead by example, Eko. You started the argument of providing proof, and then jumped right in to call the government corrupt, without proof. So lead the way..... and answer the question, if you may, since you're close to saint Tinubu:

1. Some other ignorant loser like you asked why i don't criticize Tinubu even though he was unable to give me one thing worth criticizing the man for and he eventually crumbled under is own idiotic and irrational nonsense.

2. You picked up his discredited baton, but equally incompetent like him and still unable to do any better than him by providing anything credible to criticize the man for.

Now, you see how moronic, irrational, goofy and mindless you clowns are? You just talk rubbish all day, but you can not formulate any rational and sensible thought or put your money where your mouth is..

How do they lead by example in your mindless village? By saying things your dumb asss can not back up?

Bunch of incompetent losers...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / JUST IN: Adams Oshiomole And Wife Lara Seperate, Agree On Silence Deal - Report / Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.