Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested (26276 Views)

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Millions of people in different states, by the way why do you think they will all be at one place, Hilarious. grin
YOU SOUND CRAZY AND IRRATIONAL. I DONT CARE HOW MANY GUNS YOU HAVE. YOU CANT FIGHT BOMBS AND DRONES
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
50calibre:

That's an old argument bro! Europe and America crave growth in Africa, it is in the interest of everyone, do you think europe and america are happy with endless immigration from africa, terrorism, hunger and poverty, do you know how much aid America and the EU sends to Africa?

Even china see Africa as the next big thing. America's economic policies are tilting towards Asia and Africa.

Besides how can you say we are being controlled by external forces because when last I checked, Nigeria has a debt only a tiny fraction of what America and the EU has. Do you know how many barrels of oil are stolen everyday? Or the billions being looted from Nigeria everyday by the politicians?
THATS WHY THEY HAVE AFRICOM IN AFRICA ? AND ARE BOMBING MALI AND OTHER PARTS OF AFRICA ? AND BLASTED GHADDAFI WHO TRIED TO UNITE AFRICA ? THEY CRAVE GROWTH IN AFRICA ? LMAO. OKKKK I NEED INTELLIGENT INPUTS. YALL ARE COMEDIANS
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by 50calibre(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: YES ITS CALLED GDP.

That's not GDP, it's per capita income.

GDP (gross domestic product) Total market value of goods and services produced by the country, in the country.

Per Capita Income = Total nation income / population.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: YOU SRE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE AN IRRATIONAL PERSON NOW. 70 BILLION DOLLARS IS AROUND THE NET WORTH OF SAY BILL GATES. THE GOVT CAN RUN A COUNTRY OF 180 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR WITH 70 BILLION DOLLARS ? YOU ARE TALKING CRAZY

So you mean that it is better to loot the billions of dollars made, instead of putting it to work. Yet you say someone is talking crazy. I am asking you again, are you saying the money used to maintain militants and criminals, isn't enough to beef up security in this country?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: YOU SRE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE AN IRRATIONAL PERSON NOW. 70 BILLION DOLLARS IS AROUND THE NET WORTH OF SAY BILL GATES. THE GOVT CAN RUN A COUNTRY OF 180 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR WITH 70 BILLION DOLLARS ? YOU ARE TALKING CRAZY

Because your assumed 70 million dollars won't go round it's OK for the government to loot and squander this money?
What about improving electricity for a start, hmmm? What about the educational sector? Wouldn't it be reasonable to invest this moneys that are other wise looted and wasted on frivolities in the development of the country, then get the rest from tax?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
ypzilanti:

I have asked you before: Are the people supposed to tax themselves? If the pie aint big enough, the government should bake a bigger pie. That is what they are elected to do. If people refuse to abide by the law, the government should punish them...that is what they are elected to do. No excuses. If you can't do the job, resign. Many people said New York was ungovernable and Guliani showed us that it wasn't. Even Lagos in Nigeria has proved to be safer than the hamlets in yonder Nigeria because of the governor's determination. The same Lagos where I was always running out of my car to duck from robbers bullets a few years back. Lets stop making excuses for poor governance. When you take the mantle of leadership, you are supposed to use all the resources at your disposal to arrive at a positive outcome. The people do not eat excuses.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
50calibre:

That's not GDP, it's per capita income.

GDP (gross domestic product) Total market value of goods and services produced by the country, in the country.

Per Capita Income = Total nation income / population.
WELL IN OUR CASE WE DONT PRODUCE NOTHING SO THE OIL MONEY DIVIDED BY THE NUMBER OF CITIZENS IS OUR GDP. THATS WHAT WE PRODUCE. OIL
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: [color=#000099]I wonder what could change a guy like this into a Bomber. Now how will his kid grow up with this.

the same thing that will make the other people send holy ghost fire to their enemies.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

So you mean that it is better to loot the billions of dollars made, instead of putting it to work. Yet you say someone is talking crazy. I am asking you again, are you saying the money used to maintain militants and criminals, isn't enough to beef up security in this country?
AM SAYING EVEN IF THE MONEY WAS PUT TO GOOD USE, THEIR WOULD STILL BE EXTREME POVERTY IN THE COUNTRY. TO ERADICATE POVERTY YOU HAVE TO DIVERSIFY. SOME OF YOU HAVE TO GO INTO FARMING. YOU CANT ALL BE LOOKING FOR OFFICE JOB. THATS WHAT I AM SAYING. YOU GOTTA START PRODUCING STUFF. THE OIL MONEY AINT GOING TO BRING YOU OUT OF POVERTY.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
50calibre:

But that is simply not true! In Lagos state, fashola has made it mandatory for everyone to pay taxes, when last I was in Lagos, I got my vehicle impounded and before I could claim it, I was told to go and get mine or my parents tax clearance.

Besides how do you expect people to pay taxes without employment and without income? You don't put the cart before the horse. If the government creates enough employment and people begin to earn good money, they would pay or be forced to pay.

As him if Major Oil producing Nations tax their citizens the way he wants it.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
phoinix:

Because your assumed 70 million dollars won't go round it's OK for the government to loot and squander this money?
What about improving electricity for a start, hmmm? What about the educational sector? Wouldn't it be reasonable to invest this moneys that are other wise looted and wasted on frivolities in the development of the country, then get the rest from tax?
HEY I AM NOT PRO-GOVERNMENT. ALL AM SAYING IS, STOP COMPLAINING EVERY DAYUM TIME ABOUT THE COUNTRY AS IF THE OIL MONEY IF ALLOCATED CORRECTLY WOULD LIFT YOU OUT OF POVERTTY. TO BE LIFTED OUT OF POVERTY ALL OF YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR AZZES AND START BUILDING PLANTS AND MANUFACTURING STUFF. YOU NEED TO DO THAT FOR YOURSELVES. NIGERIA IS A FREE COUNTRY.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

As him if Major Oil producing Nations tax their citizens the way he wants it.
MAJOR OIL PRODUCING NATIONS DONT HAVE 180 MILLION PEOPLE. SOME OF YOU NEED VASECTOMIES IN THAT COUNTRY. MOST OIL PRODUCERS HAVE LIKE 10 MILLION PEOPLE OR SO.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by 50calibre(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: THATS WHY THEY HAVE AFRICOM IN AFRICA ? AND ARE BOMBING MALI AND OTHER PARTS OF AFRICA ? AND BLASTED GHADDAFI WHO TRIED TO UNITE AFRICA ? THEY CRAVE GROWTH IN AFRICA ? LMAO. OKKKK I NEED INTELLIGENT INPUTS. YALL ARE COMEDIANS

I don't know who planted these garbage in your head. So they should allow Mali to be a breeding ground for Islamic radicals like the way the allow the Taliban and al Qaeda to colonise Afghanistan and then launched 911 from there right?

Ghadaffi wasn't even liked by many African leaders, he had the chance step down, hold elections and even rig it or run away, but he chose to stand and fight to the death

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: AM SAYING EVEN IF THE MONEY WAS PUT TO GOOD USE, THEIR WOULD STILL BE EXTREME POVERTY IN THE COUNTRY. TO ERADICATE POVERTY YOU HAVE TO DIVERSIFY. SOME OF YOU HAVE TO GO INTO FARMING. YOU CANT ALL BE LOOKING FOR OFFICE JOB. THATS WHAT I AM SAYING. YOU GOTTA START PRODUCING STUFF. THE OIL MONEY AINT GOING TO BRING YOU OUT OF POVERTY.

The Oil Money isn't enough, yet it is being embezzled and used to maintain criminals. To Eradicate Poverty, what is being produced, is supposed to be well managed. Before you start talking of farming and Office jobs. I am talking of Amenities like light - to promote small business and large ones, micro finances to help raise new businesses etc. Not embezzling and training criminals. Then tax us again. Is the Subsidy money not enough? Now the government want to increase Tariffs of Electricity in the name of Privatization. Crooks. angry Obama's FBI should come and Catch our government officials, they are more crooks than these bombers. angry
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
50calibre:

I don't know who planted these garbage in your head. So they should allow Mali to be a breeding ground for Islamic radicals like the way the allow the Taliban and al Qaeda to colonise Afghanistan and then launched 911 from there right?

Ghadaffi wasn't even liked by many African leaders, he had the chance step down, hold elections and even rig it or run away, but he chose to stand and fight to the death
SO YOU THINK MALI IS ABOUT ISLAMIC RADICALS ? LMAO YOU MUST BE OUT YO GADDEM MIND. THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SPONSOR AND ARM AL QUEDA IN SYRIA ARE THE ONES WHO TOLD YOU THEY ARE IN MALI TO FIGHT AL QUEDA ? YOU MUST BE OUT YO MIND BRUV LOL
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by MiloRambaldi(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
The result of a city/state police being deeply involved in security with federal FBI providing needed assistance. In Nigeria, inept Northern Governors are at the forefront in opposing much needed Police reforms to allow State Police. Dullards.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by 50calibre(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: WELL IN OUR CASE WE DONT PRODUCE NOTHING SO THE OIL MONEY DIVIDED BY THE NUMBER OF CITIZENS IS OUR GDP. THATS WHAT WE PRODUCE. OIL

Really? But you fail to realise that Nigeria is the 6th largest producer of agricultural commodities. Dude you are killing me! Hahahaha
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The Oil Money isn't enough, yet it is being embezzled and used to maintain criminals. To Eradicate Poverty, what is being produced, is supposed to be well managed. Before you start talking of farming and Office jobs. I am talking of Amenities like light - to promote small business and large ones, micro finances to help raise new businesses etc. Not embezzling and training criminals. Then tax us again. Is the Subsidy money not enough? Now the government want to increase Tariffs of Electricity in the name of Privatization. Crooks. angry Obama's FBI should come and Catch our government officials, they are more crooks than these bombers. angry
LISTEN HERE BRUV. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO LIGHT. THATS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU HAVE AN ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY. IF YOU WANT LIGHT, GO AND GENERATE YOUR OWN LIGHT. NIGERIA IS A FREE SOCIETY. LEARN TO BE FREE GADDEM IT. SOME OF YOU ARE JUST BEGGING TO BE SLAVES. YOU ARE BEGGING TO BE ENSLAVED. NO WONDER IT WAS EASY TO TAKE SLAVES FROM AFRICA. WITH THIS KIND OF MINDSET
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
50calibre:

Really? But you fail to realise that Nigeria is the 6th largest producer of agricultural commodities. Dude you are killing me! Hahahaha
I AINT KILLING YOU. YOU ARE KILLING YOURSELF.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: HEY I AM NOT PRO-GOVERNMENT. ALL AM SAYING IS, STOP COMPLAINING EVERY DAYUM TIME ABOUT THE COUNTRY AS IF THE OIL MONEY IF ALLOCATED CORRECTLY WOULD LIFT YOU OUT OF POVERTTY. TO BE LIFTED OUT OF POVERTY ALL OF YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR AZZES AND START BUILDING PLANTS AND MANUFACTURING STUFF. YOU NEED TO DO THAT FOR YOURSELVES. NIGERIA IS A FREE COUNTRY.

Really? So how would you run industries without electricity? I am pretty sure Nigerians are able people, but without basic amenities poverty will always be with us. You fail to see ,repeatedly, that we have enough money to lay down a favourable ground for development to kick off.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
phoinix:

Really? So how would you run industries without electricity? I am pretty sure Nigerians are able people, but without basic amenities poverty will always be with us. You fail to see repeatedly that we have enough money to lay down a favourable ground for development to kick off.
GENERATE YOUR OWN ELECTRICITY
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: GENERATE YOUR OWN ELECTRICITY

lol

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
I know some NL folks (mostly those from the villages) like to diss those of us living abroad but this is a priem example of some of the benefits of living in the USA.

Crimes are actually solved, criminals are brought to justice.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ayztech(f): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: LEARN TO ARGUE WITH POINTS. STOP BEING EMOTIONAL.

no thanks please...not with your kinda points that point to nothing.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
ITS MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF AMERICANS WHO ARE DYING TO LIVE OFF THE GRID AND GENERATE THEIR OWN WATER AND ELECTRICITY YET YOU CRAZY NIGERIANS ARE BEGGING TO BE CONNECTED INTO THE MATRIX AND ON THE GRID. CRAZY WORLD
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by omenka(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
I thought I read somewhere last year that the FBI is soliciting training from Nigeria Police. undecided

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
ayztech:

no thanks please...not with your kinda points that point to nothing.
TO YOU THEY POINT TO NOTHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING UPSTAIRS grin grin
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by blackmale1: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
ypzilanti:

muslims need to do some soul searching about why their adherents are more prone to following the extreme psycho fringe of their religion than other religions today.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
bizzle*:
don't u think dats a little too much coincidence...first they detonate some bombs , and instead of going into hiding and maintaining a low profile they go and rob a store? in a few days?? wch they neva did in all their years in the U.S. common bro, like serzly when u do dat kinda ish u don't even wana be caught jay walking talk less of getting a speed ticket to even dream of robbing a store!
too much doesn't add up, way too much doesn't don't believe everything the govt controlled media or govts tell u..its mostly make believe

What I believe is those guys had an agenda to do more crime and they were out of money. Terrorism cost money and they had to raise the money to meet their deadline.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ayztech(f): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: TO YOU THEY POINT TO NOTHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING UPSTAIRS grin grin

...but sorry obadiah, you're a huge error and it's unfortunate there's no way you can possibly find out; you need a fundamental rework

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
ayztech:

...but sorry obadiah, you're a huge error and it's unfortunate there's no way you can possibly find out; you need a fundamental rework
I AM A HUGE ERROR. YOU ARE RIGHT. I DONT BELONG IN THIS WORLD. MY KINGDOM COMETH SOON THOUGH wink
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by mamagee3(f): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
I was surprised it took them a whole day to apprehend a teenage boy. . .

They even had to bring in war weaponery. grin grin

Talk about over-reacting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe / Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana / Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.