Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested (26278 Views)

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
bookface:

See? It's not so hard to act normal! Don't be so stupidd!
I DONT LIKE MEN. I ONLY LIKE WOMEN. HOP OFF MY NUTSAC
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
mr_born_todo_it:

Even a cripple (handicap) is doing well in 1st world countries, the only excuse for not being useful to one's self others is if the person is mentally handicapped which means he/she shouldn't be here interacting with normal people . Nigerians are full of excuses , that is the real land of freedom but they don't know what they ve got until it's gone.
EXACTLY BROS. THEY ARE WAITING TO BE SPOONFED. A COUNTRY WITH NO REGULATIONS AND THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR JOBS. YOUR SENTIMENT IS THE BEST I HAVE HEARD IN A WHILE >>> NIGERIA IS THE REAL LAND OF THE FREE
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bookface: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE M-O-R-ON, SKIP OFF MY NUTSAC. I AINT GAY

You are clearly the slowpoke here! Didn't your mother teach you simple etiquette? Respect others, shouting on a forum when no one is shouting back at you are clear signs you are a few cards short of a full deck.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ypzilanti: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: EXACTLY BROS. AND SOMEONE HERE IS SAYING WOULD THE AMERICAN GOVT TURN ITS GUN ON ITS OWN CITIZENS ? LMAO YOU CAN TELL THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER LEFT NIGERIA WHEN ARGUMENTS LIKE THESE COME UP. THE POLICE BRUTALITY IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL BRUV. ITS SCARY. THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN THAT LAND. AND WONDER WHY THEY CALL IT THE LAND OF THE FREE.

You are hilarious. Maybe you think your family owns the USA embassy and no one else has left the shores of Nigeria to the USA. I have lived there before so find another line of argument. Mind you, I lived there...not visited, so I know the culture and the people very well. I lived in a small town, and also in a city. Policing in small towns is vastly different from policing in the cities anyway, and that is to be expected. In small towns, you can drink in same bar as cop on a Saturday, and on Monday evening he is giving you a ticket with a grin. In the big cities, the police does not mess around because all sorts of psychos are around, and everyone has access to weapons. Fvck, whenever those guys go on a cruise, there is a 5 percent chance that they are coming back in a body bag.

The rules in the USA are pretty clear: play by the rules and the cops leave you alone. I'm sure you fvcked around and got deported hence the hate.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bookface: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: EXACTLY BROS. THEY ARE WAITING TO BE SPOONFED. A COUNTRY WITH NO REGULATIONS AND THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR JOBS. YOUR SENTIMENT IS THE BEST I HAVE HEARD IN A WHILE >>> NIGERIA IS THE REAL LAND OF THE FREE

slowpoke, stop typing in all caps!

Ladies, take a warning from this fuckface and take your vitamins in time when pregnant, lest you live us the rest of the world having to deal with retarded tossers like this.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by 50calibre(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: WHY SHOULD THE GOVT CREATE EMPLOYMENT FOR YOU ? CREATE EMPLOYMENT FOR YOURSELF. ARE YOU CRIPPLED ? NIGERIA IS A LAND NOT ENCUMBERED BY COUNTLESS REGULATIONS RESTRICTING YOU FROM DOING YOUR OWN THING. START SOMETHING. WHY DO YOU NEED THE GOVT TO GIVE YOU JOBS ? THE REASON GOVTS IN THE WEST CREATE JOBS FOR THEIR CITIZENS IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE PUT SO MANY RESTRICTIONS ON THEIR CITIZENS FROM OPENING THEIR OWN BUSINESS BY TOO MANY REGULATIONS REASON BEING THEY WANT TO BE IN DIRECT CONTROL OF EVERYTHING SO THEY CAN GET MONEY FROM IT ALL. THIS IS NOT THE CASE IN NIGERIA. WHY DO YOU NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO CREATE JOBS FOR YOU ? ARE YOU ALL CRIPPLED ?

Really? I cant believe you just said this. So you expect more that 60% of unemployed Nigerians to create employment for themselves right? And how can they do that if I may ask because even a mad man knows to start any kind of business, first you need capital, so how do the average regular Joe on the street who managed to put himself through university raise money to start a business, with his blood?

Please tell me maybe you got a secret money generating code.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by emmatok(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
ypzilanti:

Mind your business and the US government will leave you alone. I will quote a good American friend of mine:

'You can say all you want about law enforcement being punitive in America, but I have been around the world and USA is the only country where you can drive from one end of it to the other, without a single officer stopping you to ask for anything...unless of course you have broken a law'

That doesn't mean Americans can fight their government.

Do you know the hunt started when they killed a COP at MIT.

It took hours for both the media and police to realize those COP killers are thesame Boston Bomber.

Never try fight any Security agency in US, they will come after you with everything.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ypzilanti: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: The incident began when the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) attempted to raid the ranch. <<< EXCERPT FROM THE STORY. THE ATF IS THE USA GOVT. YOU SAID WHY WOULD THE GOVT TURN ITS GUN ON ITS CITIZENS ? THE ATF IS PART OF THE GOVERNMENT

So the USA government will take over America with the 'Alphabet Boys?'. grin

You are a joke. I was waiting for the example where the most powerful army known to man turned its guns on it's citizens. Not the Alphabet Boys, abeg. The Alphabet boys were doing their constitutional job.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bizzle2: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
dats what the government said, what about about what the ppl who were directly involved said?,
did u even listen to the testimonies at the trial? one of the members was shot to death 300 metres frm the camp on his way to reunite with his family ...These ppl were found "Not Guilty" of the serious charges against them!
Why wd the ATF show up at this house guns blazing? david Koresh like every oda American had the right to own fire arms, he had the right to defend himself and his family if he felt threatened, he had the right to be left "The Phuck Alone"
did u hv to suit up a fucking army of ATF agents jst to serve a search warrant . what was the aftermath of everything?... scores of innocent ppl died including children, did that end justify the means ?? is that what protecting the citizens is about? The Oklahoma bomber Mc Veigh cited that massacare as a major motivation for his action as revenge for what the govt did to those ppl, why make unnecessary enemies home and abroad,
the united states spends more billions protecting itself frm enemies it makes dan it does feedig the poor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=KliUNoLb7rU&NR=1
this is a brief documentary, with excerpts frm the trials. watch and reflect
ypzilanti:

Branch Davidians were taken out by Law Enforcement, not the Army. David Koresh was given a chance to surrender, but chose to fight to the end, taking innocent lives with him. Whose fault is that?

You are talking about the USA army subduing the American citizens...well if you had any understanding of American Society, you would know that it ain't gonna happen ever.

Your portrayal of the average Nigerian is amusing to me. Indians and Chinese commit far more fraud than Nigerians can ever imagine but they do not get a bad name. White people commit the biggest of all financial frauds. No one says : 'I hate white people, they just stole my pension plan'. You know why? It's easy to point fingers at the mugger on the street and the guy that swipes a few thousand dollars from your credit card and say :'I hate black people' or 'I hate Nigerians' because you always hated them anyway. That crime just gave you more justification to hate even more.

Let government do the right things first, then we can all point hands and say Nigerians are the problem. Nigerians are mostly behaving themselves in the USA where the law enforcement is punitive. The UK is too liberal and understanding of criminals.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ypzilanti: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
50calibre:

Really? I cant believe you just said this. So you expect more that 60% of unemployed Nigerians to create employment for themselves right? And how can they do that if I may ask because even a mad man knows to start any kind of business, first you need capital, so how do the average regular Joe on the street who managed to put himself through university raise money to start a business, with his blood?

Are you minding these fuulls that keep singing that song like a broken record. No society in this world has ever produced an entrepreneur only society. Entrepreneurship is a unique skill set like acting or singing or playing football. Not everyone can be a successful entrepreneur. It comes natural to some, and some learn it, but everyone does not have what it takes.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ypzilanti: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
bizzle*:
dats what the government said, what about about what the ppl who were directly involved said?,
did u even listen to the testimonies at the trial? one of the members was shot to death 300 metres frm the camp on his way to reunite with his family ...These ppl were found "Not Guilty" of the serious charges against them!
Why wd the ATF show up at this house guns blazing? david Koresh like every oda American had the right to own fire arms, he had the right to defend himself and his family if he felt threatened, he had the right to be left "The Phuck Alone"
did u hv to suit up a fucking army of ATF agents jst to serve a search warrant . what was the aftermath of everything?... scores of innocent ppl died including children, did that end justify the means ?? is that what protecting the citizens is about? The Oklahoma bomber Mc Veigh cited that massacare as a major motivation for his action as revenge for what the govt did to those ppl, why make unnecessary enemies home and abroad,
the united states spends more billions protecting itself frm enemies it makes dan it does feedig the poor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=KliUNoLb7rU&NR=1
this is a brief documentary, with excerpts frm the trials. watch and reflect

There was a search warrant, wasn't there? A duly signed search warrant approved by the law. He should have submitted to the search warrant, and you and I would not be having this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
ypzilanti:

You are hilarious. Maybe you think your family owns the USA embassy and no one else has left the shores of Nigeria to the USA. I have lived there before so find another line of argument. Mind you, I lived there...not visited, so I know the culture and the people very well. I lived in a small town, and also in a city. Policing in small towns is vastly different from policing in the cities anyway, and that is to be expected. In small towns, you can drink in same bar as cop on a Saturday, and on Monday evening he is giving you a ticket with a grin. In the big cities, the police does not mess around because all sorts of psychos are around, and everyone has access to weapons. Fvck, whenever those guys go on a cruise, there is a 5 percent chance that they are coming back in a body bag.

The rules in the USA are pretty clear: play by the rules and the cops leave you alone. I'm sure you fvcked around and got deported hence the hate.
REALLY AT THE BOLDED ? LMAO I LAUGH IN SWAHILI
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
bookface:

slowpoke, stop typing in all caps!

Ladies, take a warning from this fuckface and take your vitamins in time when pregnant, lest you live us the rest of the world having to deal with retarded tossers like this.
ITS 'LEAVE US' NOT 'LIVE US'
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
50calibre:

HOW CAN THEY CREATE EMPLOYMENT FOR THEMSELVES ? VERY EASILY. START SMALL. SELL CHARGE CARDS OR WATER OR BREED GOATS OR FISHES OR LEARN HOW TO SEW OR LEARN HOW TO MAKE SHOES OR LEARN IT SKILLS OR IF YOU ARE EDUCATED OPEN YOUR OWN CLINIC OR ETC ETC ETC
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bizzle2: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
Our system is bereft of Leadership,and plagued with the demon of corruption. even the ones who took the initiative and raised the capital to start something on a small scale hv been run outa bizness...The least any govt can do is create an enabling environment,,,if somthing as basic as electricity access roads and water are lacking...my broda there is no way forward. even big manufactures moved to Ghana!! ordinary Ghana!! because of POWER!!! something as basic as that!
if that can hamper the success of already established biznesses, what hope is there for a struggling beginner.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
ypzilanti:

So the USA government will take over America with the 'Alphabet Boys?'. grin

You are a joke. I was waiting for the example where the most powerful army known to man turned its guns on it's citizens. Not the Alphabet Boys, abeg. The Alphabet boys were doing their constitutional job.
LISTEN HERE BRUV, YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT OPERATING ON A HIGHER FREQUENCY YET. LET ME CLUE YOU IN, AMERICA DOES NOT BELONG TO ITS CITIZENS. IT IS OWNED BY CORPORATIONS NOW. AND THE POLICE AND ARMY WORK FOR THE CORPORATIONS. THE CITIZENS ARE POTENTIAL ENEMIES. THATS HOW THEY ARE VIEWED. THE CITIZENS ARE NO LONGER NEEDED BECAUSE ALL THE FACTORIES ARE IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES. THEY NOW VIEW THE CITIZENS AS A WASTE OF SPACE. THIS IS WHY THE VIOLENCE ON THE CITIZENS HAS INCREASED. THEY ARE NO LONGER VALUABLE COMMODITIES AS IN THE SIXTIES ETC WHEN ALL THE JOBS WERE STILL IN AMERICA
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by 50calibre(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: HOW CAN THEY CREATE EMPLOYMENT FOR THEMSELVES ? VERY EASILY. START SMALL. SELL CHARGE CARDS OR WATER OR BREED GOATS OR FISHES OR LEARN HOW TO SEW OR LEARN HOW TO MAKE SHOES OR LEARN IT SKILLS OR IF YOU ARE EDUCATED OPEN YOUR OWN CLINIC OR ETC ETC ETC

You still haven't answered my question so let me restructure it.

How can people with no money at all start a recharge card or livestock business, or educated people open their own clinic? Because they can't just start it by standing on the road, and saying it, they need MONEY.

Basic factors of production - Capital, Land, Labour

Lets assume I myself have no money or no body to borrow from, nothing. I only have an education. Please walk me through how I can start any of those aforementioned enterprises

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bookface: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE BRUV, YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT OPERATING ON A HIGHER FREQUENCY YET. LET ME CLUE YOU IN, AMERICA DOES NOT BELONG TO ITS CITIZENS. IT IS OWNED BY CORPORATIONS NOW. AND THE POLICE AND ARMY WORK FOR THE CORPORATIONS. THE CITIZENS ARE POTENTIAL ENEMIES. THATS HOW THEY ARE VIEWED. THE CITIZENS ARE NO LONGER NEEDED BECAUSE ALL THE FACTORIES ARE IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES. THEY NOW VIEW THE CITIZENS AS A WASTE OF SPACE. THIS IS WHY THE VIOLENCE ON THE CITIZENS HAS INCREASED. THEY ARE NO LONGER VALUABLE COMMODITIES AS IN THE SIXTIES ETC WHEN ALL THE JOBS WERE STILL IN AMERICA

Stop being foolish! Type in small caps - the normal way. Just press the "Caps Lock" button on your computer. It is just write there on your keyboard. Common, even you, a complete retarrd, can do it.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
50calibre:

You still haven't answered my question so let me restructure it.

How can people with no money at all start a recharge card or livestock business, or educated people open their own clinic? Because they can't just start it by standing on the road, and saying it, they need MONEY.

Basic factors of production - Capital, Land, Labour

Lets assume I myself have no money or no body to borrow from, nothing. I only have an education. Please walk me through how I can start any of those aforementioned enterprises
IT DONT TAKE THAT MUCH TO START A RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS. OR TO SELL WATER ETC ETC. AND IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY OR NOBODY TO BORROW FROM TO START SELLING WATER THEN YOU NEED TO GET ON YOUR KNEES AND ASK GOD WHY HE IS PUTTING YOU THROUGH THIS TRIBULATION grin grin
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
elampiro:

It was in CNN yesterday. She called the boys 'Angels'. Even the boys father believes the boys were framed up.

But the only way that can work is if they had already been brainwashed taking a microchip/RFID implant, they will be controlled via a mind control like robots. They won't even be conscious of what they had been plotting and executing.

Are you minding this conspiracy theorists. The were mind controlled to go on with their normal lives, thinking they have committed a perfect crime. The brother travelling to Chechnya for 6 months, was it mind control?

Alex Jones and Co. should note that all this stuff they put out on the internet has become tools for terror cells like the Alqaeda cells.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
bookface:

Stop being foolish! Type in small caps - the normal way. Just press the "Caps Lock" button on your computer. It is just write there on your keyboard. Common, even you, a complete retarrd, can do it.
YOU MEAN TO SAY IT IS JUST 'RIGHT THERE'
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bizzle2: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
A search wch should have been civilly and peacefully executed. the ATF jst had to show som muscle. look dude, dis is not jst about thte ATF, i'm talking about a trend in law enforcement world wide. I saw a video on youtube where a 19yr old lying on his belly with his hands cuffed at the back was shot at the back, point blank range in the glare of public in a train station...worst thing is the boy was a hero!! his only offence was being black and fighting to protect a stranger. on investigation it was discovered that the boy had tried to intervene whn som thugs tried to rough up a gurl at a train station. a fight started, cops came arnd and arrested dem, he kept tryna explain to the cops who jst kept shoving him to the ground, the arresting cop knocks him down and with one knee on the kids head and anoda on his back succeeds in cuffing him, he stands up clearlyh angered by all the resistinig and shoots the kid point blank. And what happened to the maniac cop? he was dismissed and slapped on the wrist with a two year jail term for murdering an innocent boy!!!!!!. wake the phuck up!! things are changing and changing fast!! even their traingings on subdueing suspects is changing... if the tables had turned and the boy had as much as punched that officer in response to too much force, he would prob serve the maximum sentence
ypzilanti:

There was a search warrant, wasn't there? A duly signed search warrant approved by the law. He should have submitted to the search warrant, and you and I would not be having this discussion.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bookface: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: YOU MEAN TO SAY IT IS JUST 'RIGHT THERE'

Yeah, i meant to say right there, still doesn't change the facts that typing in all caps makes you a kunt!
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
bookface:

Yeah, i meant to say right there, still doesn't change the facts that typing in all caps makes you a kunt!
'FACT' NOT 'FACTS'
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bizzle2: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
don't u think dats a little too much coincidence...first they detonate some bombs , and instead of going into hiding and maintaining a low profile they go and rob a store? in a few days?? wch they neva did in all their years in the U.S. common bro, like serzly when u do dat kinda ish u don't even wana be caught jay walking talk less of getting a speed ticket to even dream of robbing a store!
too much doesn't add up, way too much doesn't don't believe everything the govt controlled media or govts tell u..its mostly make believe
thegoodjoehunt:

Are you minding this conspiracy theorists. The were mind controlled to go on with their normal lives, thinking they have committed a perfect crime. The brother travelling to Chechnya for 6 months, was it mind control?

Alex Jones and Co. should note that all this stuff they put out on the internet has become a tool for terror cells like the Alqaeda cells.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Godogwu: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ishilove:
It is only when they are directly affected, that is when we ever get to the roots of the situation. Take the late Cynthia Osukogu's cas as an example. Her dad is a member of the military elite, that is why her killers were swiftly captured and brought to book. Were it to be the common man, the story ends with the killing.

For years boko haram has terrorised this country, killing thousands and injuring more, decimating families and quenching the joy in lives forever. The government claim to know the sponsors, but never once was a suspect being named. Till date we don't know the outcome of the investigations involving that northern governor who was fin.gered as a boko sponsor. The latest stunt GEJ has pulled is granting pardon to his former boss and state man, Alams; a man who milked Bayelsa dry for years. Fifty three years after independence, we have nothing to show as dividends. All these years, we are still disgracefully technologically primitive and backward.

This country is a disgrace to Africa and the world, and I feel nothing but sheer hate for its ruling class.

Inferiority complex just screams from some of you. Why the comparison with the US? its not necessary. We are a developing nation...... Yes? Don't we have less technology and infrastructure? Like!! You guys need to chill.

And don't you think the government was absolutely concerned because its the flipping US and the whole world is watching?..... Isn't B.I.G's killer still on the loose after over 16years?, what about 2 PAC's killer? And so many under reported or unpopular murders in the US...

Don't get me wrong, i absolutely commend the US police force and the President for apprehending the criminals but I'm tired of the fucking comparison. Finally, my country is not a disgrace to me, if you are tired....then leave!.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by miqos02(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
abeg make jonathan import FBI and american police to nigeria
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ayztech(f): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
@Obadiah777…this is a simple matter:
Your first comment is paying tax translates to having the equips of the security outfits of a nation like America.
According to you, Nigerians don’t pay taxes so should not expect the above.
The wisdom of logic and reasons is not in arguing tirelessly and the number of replies flung…are you making sense, do your replies buttress your earlier convictions, are you making any headway or you’re just flapping around?
You have been swishing ‘facts and figures’? about in circles since and haven’t made any tangible nor convincing statements to prove that…Americans pay taxes so they got class security; American government enforce taxes are paid via brutal force; America…Now those laws were democratically determined and set up and if anybody believes he can run foul of them and go unpunished, the government sees to it doesn’t happen, this maintains the law and order. Maybe you’re angry with your so called brutality of enforcement there cos you kept being on the negative side of the law all the 50 years you stayed there and they were just so unrelenting in their grabbing and ensuring you serve the well deserved punishment…I hope it’s not among the reasons you left? And to think you’re here talking Nigerians did this, Nigerians didn’t do that back in Peckam…black kettle indeed!
It’s very obvious you don’t have an inkling to Nigeria solution; Let Nigerians be.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
elampiro:

It was in CNN yesterday. She called the boys 'Angels'. Even the boys father believes the boys were framed up.

But the only way that can work is if they had already been brainwashed taking a microchip/RFID implant, they will be controlled via a mind control like robots. They won't even be conscious of what they had been plotting and executing.

The father in Chechnya and the Aunt in Canada are the ones saying frame up. Meanwhile his cousin, Dzokar (Suspect 2)'s Cousin said he warned Dzokar to avoid Tamerlan (Dzokar's Elder Brother - Suspect 1) that he was up to no good. Alex Jones won't report that.

Don't mind them. This guys bombed people, Dzokar was even a trained Medic and he just walked away with people in pain.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
ayztech: @Obadiah777…this is a simple matter:
Your first comment is paying tax translates to having the equips of the security outfits of a nation like America.
According to you, Nigerians don’t pay taxes so should not expect the above.
The wisdom of logic and reasons is not in arguing tirelessly and the number of replies flung…are you making sense, do your replies buttress your earlier convictions, are you making any headway or you’re just flapping around?
You have been swishing ‘facts and figures’? about in circles since and haven’t made any tangible nor convincing statements to prove that…Americans pay taxes so they got class security; American government enforce taxes are paid via brutal force; America…Now those laws were democratically determined and set up and if anybody believes he can run foul of them and go unpunished, the government sees to it doesn’t happen, this maintains the law and order. Maybe you’re angry with your so called brutality of enforcement there cos you kept being on the negative side of the law all the 50 years you stayed there and they were just so unrelenting in their grabbing and ensuring you serve the well deserved punishment…I hope it’s not among the reasons you left? And to think you’re here talking Nigerians did this, Nigerians didn’t do that back in Peckam…black kettle indeed!
It’s very obvious you don’t have an inkling to Nigeria solution; Let Nigerians be.

JUST LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE IN THE REAL LAND OF THE FREE AND THEN ACCEPT EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH THAT. I GET SICK TO DEATH OF HEARING YOU BELLIGERENT BELLICOSE LOQUACIOUS AND PUGNACIOUS NIGERIANS WITH VERBAL DIARRHEA ON ISSUES CONCERNING NIGERIA.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by 50calibre(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: IT DONT TAKE THAT MUCH TO START A RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS. OR TO SELL WATER ETC ETC. AND IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY OR NOBODY TO BORROW FROM TO START SELLING WATER THEN YOU NEED TO GET ON YOUR KNEES AND ASK GOD WHY HE IS PUTTING YOU THROUGH THIS TRIBULATION grin grin

Ok now! You see your reply -

NOBODY TO BORROW FROM TO START SELLING WATER THEN YOU NEED TO GET ON YOUR KNEES AND ASK GOD WHY HE IS PUTTING YOU THROUGH THIS TRIBULATION

What you failed to realise is that many Nigerians find themselves in that position, with nothing and nobody to give them.

Can you see your ideology is critically flawed, what you just did is advocate for a Nigeria where majority of its work force would be unskilled or semi-skilled. How can a country where many people its people engage in plebeian jobs or businesses like recharge cards or selling water survive? How would the country grow in technology, science and research if skilled and highly skilled jobs like bankers, surgeons, stock brokers, lectures, engineers are limited?

Quit the argument bro, the position of the Nigerian government and status quo is untenable and inexcusable, even the G8 countries met some weeks ago to try and understand why despite Nigeria's wealth, it's citizen remain very poor. I have had the opportunity to live in and visit many countries and I can tell you Nigerians are one of the most hardworking people you find anywhere, they do jobs others dare not do and that's why if you take a Nigerian to a failing economy like Greece or Spain, he would make it.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bookface: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: 'FACT' NOT 'FACTS'

LoL, go on, make my day. Fact not facts! still hasn't stopped you from being a kunt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe / Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana / Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.