Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home (103140 Views)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by bibiking7(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
[size=14pt] Peeps be coming here to talk crap, y'all just hear the word prostitutes and think of those ugly junks in smelly rooms and corners. it s different now.. The Ho profession is now more advanced than that.

Plus, some men just wanna phuck without no drama, so they go for the hos'. If you phuck hos' its all good, but if you don't, don't come here and talk crap about those that do. I have seen girls that aint hos, but have phucked more than half of the guys on their street. And they have BFs.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by 190: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
bibiking7: [size=14pt] Peeps be coming here to talk crap, y'all just hear the word prostitutes and think of those ugly junks in smelly rooms and corners. it s different now.. The Ho profession is now more advanced than that.

Plus, some men just wanna phuck without no drama, so they go for the hos'. If you phuck hos' its all good, but if you don't, don't come here and talk crap about those that do. I have seen girls that aint hos, but have phucked more than half of the guys on their street. And they have BFs.
[/size]
shocked shocked shocked
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
bibiking7: [size=14pt] Peeps be coming here to talk crap, y'all just hear the word prostitutes and think of those ugly junks in smelly rooms and corners. it s different now.. The Ho profession is now more advanced than that.

[/size]

Dammmnnnn shocked
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by israelbenzion: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
carr96:

pls what's the sweet part in it :the STI's and over stretched pu.ssy + ugliness + care free attitude
O'girl u be retiree for d game? Or u dey carry lesbian ashewo dem? How u take knw all diz features? Nothing wey we no go see!
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by NLGwoodey: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2013

Girlfriend o, Ashewo o, runs' girls o!

No matter wetin you call them.

Man must wrap up before enjoying in case of in casity.

So wetin be the difference?

The AIDS wey dey fear you for ashewo; na im dey fear you for girlfriend(s) too.

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Marineetyon(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Foolishness of the highest order.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nuzo1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Prostitu.tion is a multi billion dollar business worldwide. And it fast growing and spreading faster that the annual california fire.

Its even becoming more popular and covertly excepted in Nigeria due to poverty as some of them would have us believe. Some come in the name of girlfriends while others are out there in the streets.

There's even a new name invented by students to downplay the negative image....Runz girls!

To some patronizers, its done out of low self esteem/lack of ability to approach 'normal' girls. For many; its the high libido, exploration, boredom, and an escape route from all the emotional hassles of keeping a girlfriend.

Just like we are obligated to pay workers e.g mason and carpenter after work so is any prosti.tute patronizer expected to pay up even if he was not able to perform at night. 'Time na money'

Soliciting for sex from strangers and bringing them into your house is probably one of the most dangerous things to. You risk not only your money, property, name but your precius life. These women of easy virtures hardly operate in areas they are well known...thereby being more direct and vicious in their mission. However, patronizers have to be street smart to overcome their evil plans.

Notice that I didn't mention HIV or veneral diseases as one of the dangers of patronizing prosti.tutes.
Of course it is. But studies has proven time without numbers that one is likely to contract these STDs from the so-called 'girlfriend' who will have unprotected sex with two or three of her boyfriends than with a prosti.titute who will hardly kiss her solicitor not to talk of having unprotected sex.

Finally, prostitutes are human beings. Just like most normal girls, they feel pain, they feel hurt and they feel love depending on how the solicitor operates, body chemistry and compatibility. I've witness and heard cases where prostitutes refuses collecting her pay in the morning while denying being prostitutes....and professing all her love for the solicitor.

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by NLGwoodey: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Where is Okija-juju?

A beg bring one ogbonge juju come make all man swear say dem nefa carry ashewo.

Na there ayakata go break!

The firmest br3asts I have seen in my life are on runz girls. Kai! Better thing dey sweet o!

STD, STD, STD!!! Like say because of death we no go go war. Na one thing go kill man.

Enter plane o, enter bus, use private car o---your goal na to reach final destination.
Ashewo, prostitute, girlfriend o---your goal na to ejac_late.

Don't look down on those who choose the path of least resistance.

cool

4 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by jmoore(m): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Foolish men pay for sex.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by ggiz: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: If you take asewo to your house overnight, you must pay her. Whether you f*ck her or not is not her biz. You have denied her access to other customers while she was with you overnight.
---------------------
Last Bullet: Even if you are not scared of AIDS & other STDs, you should be afraid of losing your penniss, money or other valuables if you meet a randy sexx hawker.

Point of correction, it's ashawo not Asewo, which part of d country re u frm?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Raymondenyi: That is d very last tin I'll do in my life, paying for sex, whether to a hawker or not, I can never pay 4 sex! Only dat act is a grat turn off 4 me, n it 'll just naturally kill my libido no matter how aroused I am ( moreover am not even in2 d sex tin).
For randy animals, Y'all can continue with ur lives, I thankGod for mine.

See boys derailing the thread with I can't pay for sex. Abeg make we hear word! All dose girls you take to d movies, buy ice cream and sharwarma, pay for hair do, etc for b4 fuckingg dem, no be payment? D girls u pick on badoo, facebook, twitter, watsapp, bbm etc, dem be ur cousins?

Boys and insincerity!!! Hypocrites dem

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by smartg(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ejiné: I see picking a proostiitute (or paying for sex) as a sign of a very low self-esteem and lack of confidence in one's desirability.

All my life, I never had a reason to pick one. Never needed one anyway. Something just tells me they smell pretty bad.

But hey, that's just me.

and that's just me too.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by ehinmero(f): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
kulyie: Prostitution and stealing go hand in hand.anybody that likes patronizing a prostitute will continually be a victim of theft whether you take her to your house or not.2ndly these 'night nurses' deliberatly let you get drunk so that they can steal from you.if you are also a deep sleeper too,be ready to be a victim of theft,your penis included because recently my mom was jisting me that ritualist pay these night nurses to drug their clients to either make them get unconscious or pass out.as soon as they are unconscious,they give them the diabolic material used in stealing their penis and of course take off immediately after achieving their aim.if you know how to fvck a night nurse you have to be street wise because those girls are dangerously desperate and are ready to do anything to get the naira.so all those who patronize night nurses,continue
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by mrperfect(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
One engaging in this act is very bad idea.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
jmoore: Foolish men pay for sex.
I wouldn't say that. Someone above pointed out it's a "no strings attached" approach to s3x. Why bother groom someone for s3x when a decent who.re probably costs less. Plus, humans have odd s3xual fantasies lol. Try telling your wife you want to gag her within an inch of her life for your own pleasure lipsrsealed. It's logical thinking really...
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by wildchild1: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Flytefalls:
I wouldn't say that. Someone above pointed out it's a "no strings attached" approach to s3x. Why bother groom someone for s3x when a decent who.re probably costs less. Plus, humans have odd s3xual fantasies lol. Try telling your wife you want to gag her within an inch of her life for your own pleasure lipsrsealed. It's logical thinking really...
erm erm,would you allow your bf/hubby gag you? #justasking #nooffense
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Btruth: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ejiné: I see picking a proostiitute (or paying for sex) as a sign of a very low self-esteem and lack of confidence in one's desirability.

All my life, I never had a reason to pick one. Never needed one anyway. Something just tells me they smell pretty bad.

But hey, that's just me.

Can you lots stop judging them? Most of them are into it because of circumstances you know? & who says an harlot can never be a better wife though?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by lomzy1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
hrhobi1: Ahhh Ambassador and Jollyfriends those days I live to remember .

I feel u my bro.. Who no know no go know
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Btruth: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2013

Is that what you think? I'm sure you either don't remember that you've pay once one way or another b4, or, either you're a monk!
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2013
Btruth:

Can you lots stop judging them? Most of them are into it because of circumstances you know? & who says an harlot can never be a better wife though?

U can make a whoree a housewife...
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 22, 2013
maninmood:

Patek Philippe. May I ask how much you got it, please? Do you have any idea about panerai luminor? Thanks
My patek philippe was not the very expensive one, it was Calatrava Model, Automatic, 18K Gold worth $29,000 as at then, panerai luminor depends on the series, but mostly between $5,000 to $9,000
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by lameda07: 12:29am On Apr 22, 2013
Men and their uncensored behaviours. It's indeed a food for thought. For us the growing generation, good virture is the word. [/color][color=#000099]yaa Allah, save us all.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by logica(m): 12:37am On Apr 22, 2013
Isn't prostitution illegal (a crime) in Nigeria (including Lagos)? So why would a prost.titute call the Police to arrest anybody for non-payment? The dude sef na mugu.

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by logica(m): 12:45am On Apr 22, 2013

But hey, that's just me.
Have you ever dated a university girl? Or even a marketer that works for a bank? The fact is a lot of the girls you see walking down the street and find attractive turn into pros later in the night. For some people, it's better to handle them as what they are (and pay them off) rather than have a pro as a girlfriend (and like a standard dumbo put her on a pedestal).

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:48am On Apr 22, 2013
ggiz:

Point of correction, it's ashawo not Asewo, which part of d country re u frm?
look @ dz learner!
Are you a yoruba dude?
Do you understand proper yoruba language?
Do you know that there's no spelling of 'sh' but only 's' in yoruba words? The word prostitute is aséwó & not ashéwó in yoruba language. Names like Shade, Shola etc are spelt wrongly with the letter 'h'. They ought to be Sadé, Solá. That's why Seun is not often spelt like Seun. Enough said.
I'm a yoruba man if you wanna know the part of Nigeria I came from.

2 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by powerblaze(m): 12:56am On Apr 22, 2013
I fear owerri and enugu girls for dis game! Extreme beauty ... Serious endowment.. You'll hardly believe they're into it. and they have fiancees, boyfriends, lovers, clients, and the rest.. Talk about chain reaction! I dey fear to date ibo girl, after I nearly get heart attack after hacking my gf facebook account.. Sometimes its deadly trying to drill out the secrets of a woman.. Just be happy ur the one having her for that season ..

2 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by poweredcom(m): 1:03am On Apr 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin

see this mumu wey never pay for sex all the BB wey u buy ur babe.. ifeoma clara..vivian....and u no see pant is dat wise..you are the highest mountain goat..mugu...

you are more foolish sef if you Bleep dem....also cos you paid indirectly
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by powerblaze(m): 1:10am On Apr 22, 2013
We all pay for s3x one way or another.. At least hookers are fair about the price!

However, I can't date a girl I can't enjoy quality time with.. Its more expensive, but its worth it... Theres much more to s3x than spreading your legs

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by biolabee(m): 1:12am On Apr 22, 2013
Dahbutter:

Its a pity u over estimate the worth of the average Naija girl. Am going to yansh one girl dis nite and she is coming from her guys house to mine 4 an agreed fee, she's already on d way to mines and even promised not to wear pant. grin

The larger percentage of Naija undergrad and wannabe undergrad chicks are ashys in secret, so wats d big deal.

As per having a relationship to get free sex? We guys hav discovered that "sex for free" is actually a lot more expensive in real sense yet worth far less than sex 4 cash

#team cash 4 @ss! grin

Badt guy
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 22, 2013
So who are the men patronizing all these ashi we have in Nigeria
cause all am reading in these postings are hypocrites forming a holier
than thou attitude on a faceless blogosphere, wondering who they are trying
to impress lol.The whole country itself is like one big open air sex bazzar
those girls must have ghosts and aliens as customers.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by biolabee(m): 1:29am On Apr 22, 2013
NLG_woodey:

All those your unibabes were the ones wey dey come service us every night with just a phone call. She probably told
you that she was visiting a friend, uncle, auntie for town and you believed her. Have you ever made love to a
lady and she would be on the phone thereafter making traditional marriage arrangements with her fiance wey dey Malaysia?

You are ignorant bro! Runs girls a.k.a modern day prostitutes come in different flavours. I used to think like you until my eyes were opened. The only guarantee you have is if you wrap your stick, otherwise over-trust go kill you. It all depends on the class of people you move with in naija for one. Move with the big boys and you will never be
able to marry again. Wetin these girls dey do, even secondary school students my mouth no fit talk o.

I remember when Airport Hotel used to be in existence along Airport Road, Ikeja. Wetin all these oyibo pilots
dey take our young girls dey do, na only God knows. Those girls look as decent as anyone you could imagine.
So, if you swear say you never carry ashewo, you will fall. Ashewo is nomore colored bulb and motels. NO! Ashewo now
comes with blackberry and Samsung galaxy. They have packaged themselves better. Shine your eyes.

"Most" unibabes are runs girl until proved otherwise.

You've said it all
Some of the private uni gals nko
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by biolabee(m): 1:35am On Apr 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Dammmnnnn shocked

Close ya mouth tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.