Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF (26925 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Ndkings1(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2013
Na wa oh!
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by graphicsplay: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2013
GeneralJ: I HATE ISLAM
I DON'T HATE ISLAM RATHER I DON'T LIKE THOSE WHO UNNECESSARILY SPILL HUMAN BLOOD IN THE NAME OF MOHAMMED, JESUS, AMADIOHA, SANGO,BUDDHA,SHIVA, ZEUS, KRISHNA, MAHANTHA,ELAM,MOSES ETC. DO NOT UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WANT THEM NOT DO UNTO YOU!
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Rotimi47: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 5:50am On Apr 22

The Muslim North Nigeria will not continue tobe humiliated by the Crusader government of the South. This is a wakeup call to all who think the Muslims of the North will be subjugated quietly.

However, I weep for the innocent victims. Can't there be a less blood-thirsty way to liberate our land from the unbelievers? Allah knows best.

(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like). Religious idiot who worship idol that he calls God! You are the infidel who I believe is a boko haram member if properly investigated; why do your religion cause pain all over the world? Christians are the majority in the world but don't go on killing spree like you clowns, secondly, you hausa's or even muslims are not in the majority in Nigeria let the truth be told: I forsee a future where groups of christians will start fighting muslims world wide and then people like you will start running to the United Nation stating genocide. Isreal uses an eye for an eye in the mist of islamic countries and they can not defeat isreal, Hindus are doing the same to muslims cos when you kill them they kill as many of you as possible and they are winning but you stupid people go killing christians because our religion forbid killings.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by integrityfood: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
alnaijiri: Make no mistake, the BH fighters are misguided and are committing unIslamic atrocities. But EVERY Nigerian Muslim, from Lagos to Katsina, must feel stirred to the soul by the violence that strikes our land. What was it to provoke Muslim youths to such barbarism. Was it a primal cry to defend Islam and our noble way of life passed on to us by our fathers but now under threat from the unspeakable filth of Nigerian (South-dominated) mainstream culture, a culture of wanton greed, of corruption, of adultery, of inhumanity, and above all of delusions.

If you are guilty of any of these sins you mentioned and other your Allah kicked against and points accusing fingers on others, then you have successfully invoke Allah's anger on your soul but if you are a faithful muslim without error, may Allah bless and proper you amen
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by integrityfood: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
cheddarking:

Would you trust the Nigerian Police to keep your identity anonymous after a tip off?

Stop talking out your azz

Not on BH except you make mistake to report to a police man who is a BH member. I feela central information centre should be open for data collection on BH in the North
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Rotimi47: Religious idiot who worship idol that he calls God! You are the infidel who I believe is a boko haram member if properly investigated; why do your religion cause pain all over the world? Christians are the majority in the world but don't go on killing spree like you clowns, secondly, you hausa's or even muslims are not in the majority in Nigeria let the truth be told: I forsee a future where groups of christians will start fighting muslims world wide and then people like you will start running to the United Nation stating genocide. Isreal uses an eye for an eye in the mist of islamic countries and they can not defeat isreal, Hindus are doing the same to muslims cos when you kill them they kill as many of you as possible and they are winning but you stupid people go killing christians because our religion forbid killings.

I don't know the situation in other countries, but here in Nigeria, it is the Muslims who are being oppressed and humiliated when their land is being neglected by a supposed federal government, while the Xtian Southern half of the country receives much more attention and funds for development.

I'm not a BH member, obviously (can a BH member live openly in Lagos?). I doubt it was BH who killed all those civilians in Baga. The JTF has been too heavy-handed. Maybe this was intentional, as the Xtian and infidel members of the JTF were keen to massacre innocent Muslims. Regardless of intent, I can't see how being so murderous would help their cause.

I have called for nothing but peace and harmony. But it is the Xtians who have in this thread called for Muslims to be killed. Shame on you all!
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by rash47(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
NIGERIANS, let's not use blind hatred to bury our differences but understanding them will solve our problem.

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by nku5: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
TechyGuy:

How do you explain Taliban, Al-qaeda, Muslim brotherhood, Hamas, and the numerous Islamic Terrorist groups all over the world? Are they also misguided?

Nigga wtf do they all want?
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
jookco: Majority of Muslims are good people who just want to worship God with all their heart but found themselves in a false religion that encourage cutting peoples hand for stealing, a blood thirsty religion, instead of reigning curses on our muslim brothers and sisters let us intercede for them in our prayer that the Lord open their eyes to see the joy, peace , love that is in Christ Jesus, the devil has blinded the mind of them lets the see the glorious peace that supersede mans understanding.

You know, Islam and Xtianity have more in common than you think. We recognize that Jesus was a prophet, but he is definitely not God. We also have a lot of similar values. However, the Islamic religion, unlike Xtianity, have a very sophisticated set of laws (aka Sharia) from God Himself that serve a perfect blueprint for a harmonious and prosperous society. Who are we to question Almighty God on His Laws. We are after all, His creations, and the Sharia is instructions to live and to organise society from the Maker Himself.

The BH's atrocious ways are not Islamic. What I have been trying to say is that the same frustration to drive them to such atrocities is the same that drives each Muslim to reflect upon his/her daily interactions with fellow human beings and with God, to do God's will, to make the world a little better. God created all of us because we all have a purpose to fulfill in the world, whatever it is, to make the world a better place so that it would reflect God's glory. That is the entire purpose of Creation: to make the originally imperfect and sometimes evil world become filled with Godliness.

However, when the depraved culture of the South and mainstream Nigerian culture started to infiltrate the Muslim North, through movies, music, politics, but also through daily interactions with Southern merchants, students, etc. The North has been corrupted. Some among the Muslims could instinctively feel in their soul that something was going very wrong: that people no longer followed Islam and put God at the centre of their lives. When they tried to do things to reverse the decay but were met with failures, some of them chose the wrong path of violence and terrorism.

I just hope non-Muslims can understand what the situation is like before calling all Northern Muslims murderers.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

I don't know the situation in other countries, but here in Nigeria, it is the Muslims who are being oppressed and humiliated when their land is being neglected by a supposed federal government, while the Xtian Southern half of the country receives much more attention and funds for development.

I'm not a BH member, obviously (can a BH member live openly in Lagos?). I doubt it was BH who killed all those civilians in Baga. The JTF has been too heavy-handed. Maybe this was intentional, as the Xtian and infidel members of the JTF were keen to massacre innocent Muslims. Regardless of intent, I can't see how being so murderous would help their cause.

I have called for nothing but peace and harmony. But it is the Xtians who have in this thread called for Muslims to be killed. Shame on you all!

Who generates the money ?
It is the southerners and their land, so why shouldn't most of the money serve to developp the same land the money is coming from ? Nigeria is a federal republic, and in a federation each state is supposed to have control over its ressources. Which implies that the money in the southern states is supposed to serve only southern states. Yet the north still gets money from the South, and that is not enough ?!
This is one of the reasons most southerners want out of Nigeria. You feed the northerners today, then tomorrow they come with a gun and tell you that you must feed them and convert to their religion.
You might want to stop blaming christians fro everything on earth.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4: Who generates the money ?
It is the southerners and their land, so why shouldn't most of the money serve to developp the same land the money is coming from ?

It is ONE country, so the resources of the nation must be equally shared.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

It is ONE country, so the resources of the nation must be equally shared.
No, Nigeria is a federation that comprises many nationalities, and every state is supposed to control its ressources completely in a federation. Yet the South keeps giving allowances to the north. And you people are still not happy. While you should be saying thank you.
You people are useless, you are no where when it comes to making money, but you are everywhere when it comes to sharing money. instead of complaining that the South is not giving the north enough of the south's money, why don't you complain that your brothers do not produce money ?
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4:
No, Nigeria is a federation that comprises many nationalities, and every state is supposed to control its ressources completely in a federation. Yet the South keeps giving allowances to the north. And you people are still not happy. While you should be saying thank you.
You people are useless, you are no where when it comes to making money, but you are everywhere when it comes to sharing money. instead of complaining that the South is not giving the north enough of the south's money, why don't you complain that your brothers do not produce money ?

The South should compensate the North for infiltrating and corrupting our cultural identity and for subjugating us under the yoke of infidels.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

The South should compensate the North for infiltrating and corrupting our cultural identity and for subjugating us under the yoke of infidels.
Are you carzy ? Since the beginning of independence the money that has been spent on the north is more than 800 billion dollars, and that money came from the oïl in the South.
You say the South corrupted your way of life ? Do you mean that we introduced you to clothing, sent you to mecca on pilgrimage and financed university studies for you and made it easy for you to join the army en masse ?
And if anything it is you who is corupting other people's cultural identity by your numerous killing sprees that have made Nigérians the most violent people in Africa.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4: Are you carzy ? Since the beginning of independence the money that has been spent on the north is more than 800 billion dollars, and that money came from the oïl in the South.
You say the South corrupted your way of life ? Do you mean that we introduced you to clothing, sent you to mecca on pilgrimage and financed university studies for you and made it easy for you to join the army en masse ?
And if anything it is you who is corupting other people's cultural identity by your numerous killing sprees that have made Nigérians the most violent people in Africa.

Since independence, the power of the federal government has been in the South dominated by Southerners and their Northern sell-out/collaborators. It is the responsibility of the South to compensate the North for this subjugation if it does not want the North to have the same access to resources found in the country.

If the North were to be given independence, concessions/indemnities must be paid for the North for their loss of access to the seaport. In all, it would amount to something the South could neither afford nor be willing to be part with. An analogous situation is with the African-Americans in the US, who have been seeking reparations for slavery amounting to an astronomical number such that the white government would never agree to.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

Since independence, the power of the federal government has been in the South dominated by Southerners and their Northern sell-out/collaborators. It is the responsibility of the South to compensate the North for this subjugation if it does not want the North to have the same access to resources found in the country.

If the North were to be given independence, concessions/indemnities must be paid for the North for their loss of access to the seaport. In all, it would amount to something the South could neither afford nor be willing to be part with. An analogous situation is with the African-Americans in the US, who have been seeking reparations for slavery amounting to an astronomical number such that the white government would never agree to.
Who owns the sea ports ?
Please at least try to make sense, the South didn't invade the north. We are just more intelligent than you and we have a richer land than you. Do you know the history of Nigeria at all ? Do you know Nigeria has been existing for only 100 years ? Do you know the north was so poor before amalgamation ? Do you know we never agreed to being part of a country with you ? Do you know that igbos fought the rest of the nation to not be in the same nation with you ?
Do you know the Southern kingdoms were doing verry fine before amalgamation ?
And now so because the capital was Lagos, you just assume that the northern dictators were "southern collaborators". In that case, what does that make GEJ ? Doesn't that make GEJ a puppet of the north ? Just be logical here !
The more I listen to northerners like you, the more I want seperation. You people are the most ungrateful b.astards on earth. You should go and learn the history of Nigeria before thinking that the South is your belonging. This only makes southerners to want to whipe you out of their lands.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

You know, Islam and Xtianity have more in common than you think. We recognize that Jesus was a prophet, but he is definitely not God. We also have a lot of similar values. However, the Islamic religion, unlike Xtianity, have a very sophisticated set of laws (aka Sharia) from God Himself that serve a perfect blueprint for a harmonious and prosperous society. Who are we to question Almighty God on His Laws. We are after all, His creations, and the Sharia is instructions to live and to organise society from the Maker Himself.

The BH's atrocious ways are not Islamic. What I have been trying to say is that the same frustration to drive them to such atrocities is the same that drives each Muslim to reflect upon his/her daily interactions with fellow human beings and with God, to do God's will, to make the world a little better. God created all of us because we all have a purpose to fulfill in the world, whatever it is, to make the world a better place so that it would reflect God's glory. That is the entire purpose of Creation: to make the originally imperfect and sometimes evil world become filled with Godliness.

However, when the depraved culture of the South and mainstream Nigerian culture started to infiltrate the Muslim North, through movies, music, politics, but also through daily interactions with Southern merchants, students, etc. The North has been corrupted. Some among the Muslims could instinctively feel in their soul that something was going very wrong: that people no longer followed Islam and put God at the centre of their lives. When they tried to do things to reverse the decay but were met with failures, some of them chose the wrong path of violence and terrorism.

I just hope non-Muslims can understand what the situation is like before calling all Northern Muslims murderers.

Islam and Christianity don't have anything in Common. The core foundation of every Christian life is the deity of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was crucified, died, rose from the dead, was seen by many witnesses, ate with his disciples after his death to prove he wasn't a ghost, bodily risen to heaven. Muhammed came 600 years later and said all that was a lie because one "Angel Gabriel" told him so. So, what in common do we have again?

Christ is our way of life my friend. Sharia doesn't come close smiley. Sharia is man made - it favors the man more than the woman. A man is allowed to have 4 wives but the woman isn't - is that fair? A muslim isn't allow to change his religion or he will be killed, is that fair? Think before you talk.

BH actions are permitted in your Quran because the Quran provides a legal basis and justification for Jihad. So, BH actions are not Islamic as you want us to believe. Your Quran has so many verses of violence running through it that it is hard to believe Almighty God wants so much violence. Worse still, the author of the Quran didn't make it clear (so muslims like BH will understand) if those verses was in pre-arabia context or can be applied and taken literally.

No body is forcing you to watch movies or listen to western music my friend. Just the same way no one is forcing you to use the Internet which is a Western invention but you use it anyway. The Cellphone, radar, airplanes, automobiles are all western inventions. This very forum you are using is a program written by infidels but you use it and not complain.

Stop living in the stone age mate. Use your common sense, God gave you one

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
educate yourself before saying rubbish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8peSHnF9NWo
alnaijiri:

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

Niqqa Puhlease!!!!!

You are very bigoted, hate truth and filled with pride.

Shame on you.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Almost everybody in Bornu is a boko haram sympathiser. Be sure those civilians used as shields are paid to do that, with the hope that the JTF would be forced to hold fire if civilians are everywhere.
Most of the victims are partners in crime and don't deserve any pity. The boko haram insurgence won't be ending soon, because most people in the affected regions are potential members.

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
To boko harams and those aiding and abeting their activities dis is just d beginning,rot in hell.
My sympathy only to d few innocent souls lost and their love ones. R.I.P.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by dlight1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

when 'll u stop acting as an illiterate, northerners are so shameless; how on earth does killing of terrorists as boko-haram members translate 2 killing of muslims, why don't u return 2 d north to show ur sympathy 2 ur murderous brodas wen 'll dis northerners learn 4 christ sake nd moreover we av more hausa pple in d military dan ppl in d south so why d foul cry
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

We share nothing in common u hypocrite.The belief that Islam means peace is an Irony.To support my claim,in Surah 9:5 it reads 'Kill the infidels'.Infidel in this context means all non-muslims.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 01, 2013
Una dey try sef to dey argue with almajiri,who even give am phone,I ve never discussed with an abokii in my life only when I want to buy suya @ ekeagu or asaba,when the time is right we shll kill all of them nd tufue inside river niger
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 6:03am On May 14, 2013
osinachukwu: Una dey try sef to dey argue with almajiri,who even give am phone,I ve never discussed with an abokii in my life only when I want to buy suya @ ekeagu or asaba,when the time is right we shll kill all of them nd tufue inside river niger

God willing, may the minarets rise above and the prayer calls of the muezzins echo through Igboland! Enugu will have a very big mosque where the churches are now. Only then will that defiled land be brought to the light.

God willing that these changes are not brought by the sword or the suffering of the innocents but by the miraculous change of heart of these Igbo infidels. So they would humble themselves to the faithful un order to learn and follow the ways of the Almighty God.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 6:19am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

God willing, may the minarets rise above and the prayer calls of the muezzins echo through Igboland! Enugu will have a very big mosque where the churches are now. Only then will that defiled land be brought to the light.

God willing that these changes are not brought by the sword or the suffering of the innocents but by the miraculous change of heart of these Igbo infidels. So they would humble themselves to the faithful un order to learn and follow the ways of the Almighty God.

Unfortunately for you, your god has no will in the Iboland. We have seen the works of your god and the light he brought to Northern Nigeria and he has no place in Iboland.

If you are daft, come with swords and you will see what will happen. Your grand-daddy Usman dan fodio tried, he didn't tell you want happened to him smiley. Igbos don't want to learn the way of your "almighty god".
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 6:27am On May 14, 2013
alexis:

Unfortunately for you, your god has no will in the Iboland. We have seen the works of your god and the light he brought to Northern Nigeria and he has no place in Iboland.

If you are daft, come with swords and you will see what will happen. Your grand-daddy Usman dan fodio tried, he didn't tell you want happened to him smiley. Igbos don't want to learn the way of your "almighty god".

I know Muslim Igbo brothers who live in Igboland and it is for them that God will make Igboland Islamic.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

I know Muslim Igbo brothers who live in Igboland and it is for them that God will make Igboland Islamic.

Sure, your muslims brothers are here selling cows and rams and goats. Igboland is open for anyone that is industrious and hard-working and honest and hard working muslims are welcomed.

On the other-hand, if anyone disturbs the peace of the land - you will feel it where you are
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2013
alexis:
Igboland is open for anyone that is industrious and hard-working and honest and hard working muslims are welcomed.

That's very much an Islamic concept you have there: to tolerate others even of a different religion, and to live in diligence and honesty.

On the other-hand, if anyone disturbs the peace of the land - you will feel it where you are

There cannot be true peace (which refers not only to the absence of physical violence, but communal and inner harmony) without the light of Islam, and specifically the adherence to Sharia jurisdiction. After all, Islam is the religion that the Creator has intended mankind everywhere to follow.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri:

That's very much an Islamic concept you have there: to tolerate others even of a different religion, and to live in diligence and honesty.

There cannot be true peace (which refers not only to the absence of physical violence, but communal and inner harmony) without the light of Islam, and specifically the adherence to Sharia jurisdiction. After all, Islam is the religion that the Creator has intended mankind everywhere to follow.

Teach tolerance to your brothers in Northern Nigeria that are killing Igbos and Christians. How can you teach something you don't practice. Even before BH - muslims in Northern Nigeria has been burning churches and killing Christians. Is that your form of tolerance - you are a joke.

What light does Islam provide? Islam is the enforcement of 7th century arab culture and beliefs. What has Islam contributed to the world in the 21st century. How can you expect non-muslims to embrace sharia? Your creator is not mine mate. The Allah in the Quran is very different from the God of the Bible and the ancestors in the Igbo land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.