Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF (26900 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Smooyis(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
GeneralJ: I HATE ISLAM
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by afrikanns: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
GeneralJ: I HATE ISLAM
YOU HATE ISLAM RIGHT ? THEM ALL YOUR UNBORN GENERATION + YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY WILL EVER BE ABODE IN HEEEELLLLLLLLL FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE. BECOS YOU WILL NEVER ALLOWED THEM TO PRACTICE THE FAITH THEY WILL BE BORN WITH (HATER)
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by afrikanns: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
alfaman2:

If you see the kind azonto wey I dey dance now. Every enemy death brings great joy. Those that killed my people for their one nigeria are disintegrating it with their own hands right before my eyes and you say make I no dance.

Going out to buy Hero beer.
for every hausas they killed 40 ibos will be paying for each,so suspend your azonto dance for nah.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by gysl1973: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
afrikanns: YOU HATE ISLAM RIGHT ? THEM ALL YOUR UNBORN GENERATION + YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY WILL EVER BE ABODE IN HEEEELLLLLLLLL FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE. BECOS YOU WILL NEVER ALLOWED THEM TO PRACTICE THE FAITH THEY WILL BE BORN WITH (HATER)

OGA WE ARE NOT IN SAUDI ARABIA OR UAE, OUR OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH, SO PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS POO TO ENGLISH SO I CAN MAKE SENSE TO THE PUBLIC. MR VIRGIN SEEKER

3 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by citizenisb: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/bodies-burnt-beyond-recognition-and-civilians-used-as-human-shields-as-185-die-in-fighting-between-boko-haram-islamic-extremists-and-the-nigerian-military-8582158.html

Bodies burnt beyond recognition and civilians used as human shields, as 185 die in fighting between Boko Haram Islamic extremists and the Nigerian military
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
afrikanns:
for every hausas they killed 40 ibos will be paying for each,so suspend your azonto dance for nah.

Ok Shekau

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
mobi5592:
Less blood-thirsty way to liberate our land from unbelievers:
My friend their's no better way other than to take up arm, join force with bokoharam and hunt down evry xtian/unbeliver in your neighbourhood. Afteral, that's what your evil of a prophet commanded.

Killing will not solve anything but would only sow more hatred. The North need to be united in wanting political, economic, and cultural autonomy.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
collins011:

this quote from self proclaim almajiri is to confirm that all Muslims support boko haram although some of their extremist have become bold enough to make their own public. Mr. Almajiri we all (Christians) know that the reason behind the killing and wasting of lives and properties by blood tasty boko haram is because a non-Muslim is seating on the birth right of northern Muslims as president of Nigeria.

However, let me make it clear to you, i agree with you 100% that we Christians are unbelievers of a religion that believed and practice so much of violence and indulge in satanic act and nothing will make us believe in boko harasm religion. Because of this singular reason that an unbeliever (non-Muslim)is seating as a president of Nigeria which ofcourse is north's birth right, you have use your own hand to destroy the entire Northern economy, the extent of damage boko haram have caused to the northern economy is unimaginable.

i urged you all believers of boko haram to continue destroying your own home so that come 2015 Nigeria will cease to be one entity.

What have I said to make you think I am justifying acts of violence against civilians? I am not a sympathiser of BH talkless a member of it.

The damages that BH have done to the North is devastating, no doubt. But what the mainstream idolatrous and materialist Nigerian culture is doing to Muslim Northern Nigeria is nothing short of an existential threat. Kano, Katsina, and Maiduguri are becoming more and more like Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Ibadan in immoralities and inhumanity toward fellow human beings. This is an incredible tragedy which is continuously occurring that will destroy our culture and identity, and most important of all, dull the cry of our soul to serve God.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by resty4(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
Bros SAY it again! grin
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by COOLDUN: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
kkkp: Nw hu is d enemy?? Dis approach by d nigerian military will only make dem stronger..bcus d innocent ppls brodas, cousins,mothers etc dat dey kild wil join bokoharam so dat d will revenge d killing of dere luvd ones..dey will only c d military as dere enemies..AND nigeria 2mao wil say Amnesty International r lieng

All of you/them has been supporting/joining them, it won't be strange to us anymore. Have you seen how painful it is to lose the dear ones? this will show you guys that no religion/people have the monopoly of violence. Cowards always looking for an excuses to perpetrate evil. If all you will join and boldly come out , i bet you it won't take an hour to flush the parasites like you fools out of this useless country.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
ogene70:

Any reasonable muslim will know your comment is based on religious sentiment and not of a clear judgement,was it a sourtherner/ christian who odered the millitary invasion of borno state in 2009? no, it was your brother; late Yardua (may his soul rest in peace). what is your idea of people worshiping in mosques with weapons in their possession? or people bombing churches,car parks and killing innocent people all in the name of Islam? is that what Islam teaches? off course no, so if anyone derails from the teachings of the Holy book , it's your duty as a true muslim(i.e if your are one) to endeavour to admonish them and not to draw shabby conclusions like you did above.
however, you are trying to drag yoruba muslims into your cheap scheme of "brainwash" , sorry, i trust the muslims in the west, they're way gone beyond your poor sense of reasoning.
Finally, from your comment above i can see your are well read, and with that, we can all channel our intelligence into uniting our beloved country Nigeria and not to engage in this scheme of brainwash that is destroying our unity as a people of great nation, Nigeria...yes great Nation i call it, cos this time will pass and we shall all come to glorify God.
Goodday Brother.

No, no sane Muslim Northerner wants to live in violence and fear. People are tired of violence and hatred. But they are also frustrated with the collapse of our traditional culture which centers around God, in the form of devoted worship and prayers and of service to our fellow man.

Like you, I want peace and harmony in Nigeria, within each region, and between the regions. But I DO NOT WANT the Muslim North to assimilate to the corrupt culture of the Xtian South. Nigeria is only a political union. God forbid the Northerners learn the depraved ways of the South and as a result the North and the South are indistinguishable. Southerners please stop trying to make the North more like the South. It will only make things worse. We have a right to retain our own culture.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

Your brain is full of Islam. You will soon attain mohammedic height of Jihad. Be useful to urself and soceity, become a suicide bomber.

How dare you incite people to violence? Have you no shame? Violence is not the answer except to preserve human life from harm!
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ejiné:

How exactly are you 'defending' your land by trying to invade other people's land in a bid to force your barbaric religion on them? "Islamizing the entire Nigeria"?

What phucking bullshiit are you talking about, you evolution-neglected caveman?

Seondly, if you feel your way of life is being invaded by the South-dominated mainstream culture, why not do the country a phucking favor, secede today, proudly embrace your polio, Lassa fever, cholera, VVF and NOMA (flesh eating bacteria), and leave us the hell alone?

Compare Kano and Lagos. The wealth of the North has been plundered to beautify Lagos and other southern states, while the North is abandoned and neglected. The Northerners have a stake in the shared wealth of Nigeria and we will not leave without them.

Just like the British have colonised Nigeria and Nigerians are now flooding into Britain to take back some of the loot taken from Africa. So must Northerners be allowed to access the wealth of the South which have plundered the North.

Much of the economic infrastructure of the Nigeria is owned by Muslim Northerners, and of course no sane Northerner would want to relinquish what is our birthright: namely the oil fields and the economic opportunities of the South.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri:

Compare Kano and Lagos. The wealth of the North has been plundered to beautify Lagos and other southern states, while the North is abandoned and neglected. The Northerners have a stake in the shared wealth of Nigeria and we will not leave without them.

Just like the British have colonised Nigeria and Nigerians are now flooding into Britain to take back some of the loot taken from Africa. So must Northerners be allowed to access the wealth of the South which have plundered the North.

Much of the economic infrastructure of the Nigeria is owned by Muslim Northerners, and of course no sane Northerner would want to relinquish what is our birthright: namely the oil fields and the economic opportunities of the South.
Your only birth right is my gun to your head! You have been sent here to insite violence, but I know your ip and I will be dealing with you soon.

3 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
patriot4: Your only birth right is my gun to your head! You have been sent here to insite violence, but I know your ip and I will be dealing with you soon.

How could you say I'm inciting violence when you're talking about pointing a gun to my head. I've only said that I deplore violence and I call for peace!

I don't think you'll be able to find me. Where I live in Lagos, the guards won't even allow your kind to get close. grin
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by kettykings: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
Those who are supporting this gross blood shed should have a second thought , my only grouse is Boko Haram using innocent people as human shield .

What stops the Government from allowing the Boko Haram People to have their way and form an Islamic republic, must being a citizen of Nigeria be force and by blood shed , if Majority of the Kanuris and Northeastern people who are majorly behind Boko Haram want a separate republic why stop them , by 2014 the people of Scotland will be voting in a referendum to have a new country of their own yet this would be a free and fair election without disturbance or violence why must the case of Niger be different.

One Nigeria at the expense of human souls is very immoral and wickedness before God and man

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
Unrepentant terrorists and our govt said they need amnesty
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
[quote author=]185 Nigerians died and Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards is the #1 topic on the front page with only 2 pages of comments due to the moderators of this joke of a site.

3 Americans died and it's been international headlines for 1 week now. [/quote]

Want to know why it aint on frontpage? The OP failed to add "185 Killed As Boko-Haram fights With JTF when Tonto visit Baga"
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
Timehin:

Want to know why it aint on frontpage? The OP failed to add "185 Killed As Boko-Haram fights With JTF when Tonto visit Baga"
the only thing that should be on the front page is that GEJ is a big fool.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by jookco(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Majority of Muslims are good people who just want to worship God with all their heart but found themselves in a false religion that encourage cutting peoples hand for stealing, a blood thirsty religion, instead of reigning curses on our muslim brothers and sisters let us intercede for them in our prayer that the Lord open their eyes to see the joy, peace , love that is in Christ Jesus, the devil has blinded the mind of them lets the see the glorious peace that supersede mans understanding.

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by abrat: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by udodandyson(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri:

lipsrsealed
alnaijiri:

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by dlight1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri:

I av 2 pick u on dis u seem 2 b ill-informed; 2 say d resources of d north has been plundered to develop cities in d south shows ur lack of reasoning wot has d south benefitted 4rm d poverty-stricken north, is it nt d north dat has been benefittin excessively 4rm d wealth of d Niger-Delta region nd still u r nt content wt dat bt still seek 2 destabilize d country as u guys r neva ready 2 grow given d cockroach brain u av; u should b ashamed of urselves; d north has nothing positive it's contributing 2 d nation oda than strive, disunity nd violence in d name of defending a so-called religion of peace bt can't u take a cue 4rm Saudi Arabia wch I suppose should act as a model 4 every nation where islam is practiced

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by dlight1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
afrikanns: YOU HATE ISLAM RIGHT ? THEM ALL YOUR UNBORN GENERATION + YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY WILL EVER BE ABODE IN HEEEELLLLLLLLL FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE. BECOS YOU WILL NEVER ALLOWED THEM TO PRACTICE THE FAITH THEY WILL BE BORN WITH (HATER)
nd wot is it dat is gud abt dis ur islam wen it kips posing a threat 2 d peace of d world creating fear nd panic in d hearts of pple even wen it claims 2 b a religion of peace nd hw can such religion offer any hope after life or is it based on d number of pple a person practicing islam kills dat determines his fate after death
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by solomon111(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri:

Apart from lagos and the SW,what part of southern-Nigeria was built with revenues from the North.?
So the oil wells in the niger-delta are your birthrights?
I don't blame you.
It is the traitors in the south,selling southern nigeria to the north,that i blame.
May amadioha shrivel your cocck,you bloody bastardd.

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by dlight1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri:
The damages that BH have done to the North is devastating, no doubt. But what the mainstream idolatrous and materialist Nigerian culture is doing to Muslim Northern Nigeria is nothing short of an existential threat. Kano, Katsina, and Maiduguri are becoming more and more like Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Ibadan in immoralities and inhumanity toward fellow human beings. This is an incredible tragedy which is continuously occurring that will destroy our culture and identity, and most important of all, dull the cry of our soul to serve God.
they continue 2 do more damage provided pple who should b condemning them kip giving excuses 4 their inhuman acts, bt y nt explain hw d south is causing d north 2 emulate immoral acts; I guess u r attesting 2 d fact dat northerners r so dull in thinking as nt 2 know wot is gud 4 them nd who says d north has a reputable identity as they can easily b likened 2 animals or hw do u describe pple going 4rm house 2 house 2 slaughter human beings because they don't practice their god-forsaken religion. U av no idea wot it means 2 serve God; he's nt a murderer nd won't encourage anyone 2 kill 4 his course
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
kettykings: Those who are supporting this gross blood shed should have a second thought , my only grouse is Boko Haram using innocent people as human shield .

What stops the Government from allowing the Boko Haram People to have their way and form an Islamic republic, must being a citizen of Nigeria be force and by blood shed , if Majority of the Kanuris and Northeastern people who are majorly behind Boko Haram want a separate republic why stop them , by 2014 the people of Scotland will be voting in a referendum to have a new country of their own yet this would be a free and fair election without disturbance or violence why must the case of Niger be different.

One Nigeria at the expense of human souls is very immoral and wickedness before God and man

U just said my mind. The truth is that it is time to call a Sovereign National Conference or hold a referendum. That way, the northerners can have their sharia state and there will be no need for all this bloodshed.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri:

What have I said to make you think I am justifying acts of violence against civilians? I am not a sympathiser of BH talkless a member of it.

There is no need for all this whining. U northerners should just call for a referendum so that u can vote to opt out of Nigeria and then establish ur islamic country. Period!
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by vizboy(m): 1:00am On Apr 23, 2013
185 people is much and may their soul Rest In Peace.

But the fact still remains that Bh caused there death. The Nigeria Army did there best. They could have reported to the police or take action within them selfs to root out does guys. Now imagine what failure to do so has resulted to.
LORD HAVE MERCY.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by GeneralJ(m): 1:15am On Apr 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

What wealth, common groundut you can't even export you are talking about wealth which kind wealth who dash you wealth, all the infrastructure in Kano are mainly built from oil money and lagos money FUcking virgin hunter

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 23, 2013
I hate Nigeria
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by otokx(m): 4:50am On Apr 23, 2013
I Love Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) / Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.