Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF (26886 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2013
achi4u: I think you know yourselves, weather muslims or christians an ewu awusa is an ewu awusa period.
stupidest thing I have ever read.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by gysl1973: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2013
Nice one JTF smoke out those bastard dont care about the damage, level that region call northern Nigeria, if Nigeria must regain its position as the giant of Africa we need focus on agriculture and we need their land to feel the other region of the country, their land is fertile so level it for us JTF they are animals and dont deserve to leave among humans....nice one JTF more bullet to your rifle
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2013
gysl1973: Nice one JTF smoke out those bastard dont care about the damage, level that region call northern Nigeria, if Nigeria must regain its position as the giant of Africa we need focus on agriculture and we need their land to feel the other region of the country, their land is fertile so level it for us JTF they are animals and dont deserve to leave among humans....nice one JTF more bullet to your rifle
Boko haram in the disguise. We are not fools and we know you are boko haram.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Etsu9875: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2013
GeneralJ: I HATE ISLAM
... and who givz a damn about ur opinion, hw market, haterzzz

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Paschal007: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2013
Nawa o for some people here o. How can you say those innocent women and children deserved what they get because they didn't report to police? Can you tell me the police emergency number in your area? Or do you think its wise to just stroll down to police where you would tagged a BH member for reporting? Is it Not our Nigerian police? Rip to the innocent children caught in this madness. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2013
emmanuel4758: let me tell u dose 180 are boko harlams let me ask can terorist with rocket granade be on ur community and d whole community wont know dats wy i luv igbo land who hav community security who ar called vigilant group dis people are civilian but dey were armed by community leader to protect the community especialy in anambra all viliage no matter hw smal dey are hav v .g if any one who is been supect by vilagers wil be report to v.g if those group ar more arm dan v.g is der for v.g to call othe agency to help dem dats wy kidnapin dnt normaly happen in anambra so if yobe state adopt igbo system dos v.g wil help educate jtf on were to attack and not to attack cus dey are member of d community so dey know bad people and gud one dats my opinion am proud for my igbo nation most sensible people in d world god help us
Vigilante is all around Nigeria my friend.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2013
While I condemn the death of innocent souls in this attack. I appeal to boko boys on nairaland to tell their members to stop hiding among the innocent people, for as long as they do, this sort of thing will continue to happen.

Except they are the animals which they think they are.

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by gysl1973: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2013
patriot4: Boko haram in the disguise. We are not fools and we know you are boko haram.

Good, and i am making them kill your fathers and mothers up north abi, nice one then, aboki wen una go get sense.

I still stand on my ground, JTF grind all of them, as far as is northern nigeria, none of them is innocent, KILL THEM ALL JTF
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by gysl1973: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2013
Paschal007: Nawa o for some people here o. How can you say those innocent women and children deserved what they get because they didn't report to police? Can you tell me the police emergency number in your area? Or do you think its wise to just stroll down to police where you would tagged a BH member for reporting? Is it Not our Nigerian police? Rip to the innocent children caught in this madness. lipsrsealed

Even without the police they can protect their land and get rid of this animals, these people are not ghost, they live among them, they are their brothers and fathers, why would anyone shield criminals, they wanted to make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck, but they forgot the man has no relative up north, am watching him now from Delta state, hes eating 1 billion worth of cassava in aso rock, why they are hiding in the bushes running from both JTF and boko haram, i dont pity any of them, they all deserve to die, northerners are animals, KILL THEM ALL JTF, its high time we stop this rubbish one region cant be dragging us back
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2013
gysl1973:

Good, and i am making them kill your fathers and mothers up north abi, nice one then, aboki wen una go get sense.

I still stand on my ground, JTF grind all of them, as far as is northern nigeria, none of them is innocent, KILL THEM ALL JTF
First of all I am not a northerner. And you are not a southerner. You are a boko haram member, who is saying nasty things about people of the north in order to make them think that this is indeed a crusade against them, while what happened was just JTF defending itself against a boko haram that has just been issued weapons from France and cameroon (to secure the release of the french familly).
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by emmanuel4758(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2013
patriot4: Vigilante is all around Nigeria my friend.
u ar wrong my frnd
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by nicky4lif(f): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha,protection indeed.can an armed robber rob his own house?
stjudas: Allahu akbar...... Allah may u guide ur own as they fight against those who fight against Islam. Thanks for protecting ur mosque.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Burger01(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2013
mancheeutd: i feel pity for the helpless women and children may their soul rest in peace

The helpless women and children just happened to be in the 'line of duty' and collateral damages would ensue as a result of these women and children harboring Boko Haram members. Shait happens.

sad
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Boazizzy08: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2013
if really he is the one behind it,then he doesn't deserve another chance to pilot the affairs of the country not even for a second. but as far as i am concerned, he stands to gain nothing than to see human beings whom if care is not taken may be related to him in one way or the other die like fouls. we as Nigerians must learn from most of this ugly experience to expose these elements anytime we come in contact with them or risk been used as gun shields later on.
stjudas: Actually, Buhari is making his place ungovernable and not Nigeria.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
I blame GEJ because this Amnesty he is proposing is drawing more youths to boko haram. It is giving them legitimacy, and making them more cocky. This is a side effect of the Amnesty.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by hotbabe001(f): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pls what's this rubbish about protecting ISLAM u guys should better grow up.do u have a fish brain?
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
hotbabe001: Pls what's this rubbish about protecting ISLAM u guys should better grow up.do u have a fish brain?
cheik Gumi himself is telling them boko haram is evil, yet they keep decieving themselves.
Some people just like evil above all.
https://www.osundefender.org/?p=98661
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by hotbabe001(f): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
Bokoharam are hausa plp dat don't want to grow up. Fools
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by naptu2: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
hotbabe001: Bokoharam are hausa plp dat don't want to grow up. Fools

Question: what makes them Hausa?

How many of them or how many of their leaders are hausa?
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by ozodimgba(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
saintneo: Can someone convey the killed animals(cows, goats, sheep) down south, we need meat here.

The speaker Federal Southern House of Assembly has just spoken.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by ozodimgba(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
naptu2:

slip of the opinion, sorry they're Ijaws.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
naptu2:

Frankly I think there are more chadians than Nigerians among boko haram.
In this video you can see a boko haram commander wearing a chadian military bullet proof vest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bptPcRb1iis
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Artlove(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
if u r planning to kill innocent people. Islam will not hear u. Same as God will not hear u at all religions if goin killing and killing. dis is d work of satan. pls let us b our brother keeper.

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Positiveminds(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
ayoola2002:

I HATE U.
I HATE UU.
I HATE UUU.

You don`t need to shout 'I HATE U'. Members of the islamic faith have a common name: HATRED.

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexchiny: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
GOOD! Thats what happens when civilians tend to shield and harbor terrorist. Nice one JTF
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by CHIDONE: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
THAT'S SHOULD BE A WARNING TO ALL THE COMMUNITY HARBOURING BOKO HARAM.WHEN THE MILITAARY ATTACKS,THEY WILL NOT BE SPARED.SO THEY SHOULD HELP THE SECURITY AGENCY BY FISHING THE ISLAMIST OUT
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by ozodimgba(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
Amnesty for Boko Boys can be defined as the process by which president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan through the Arewa Consultative Forum and their accomplice Northern leaders try legalising illegality. It is a political ideology invented by former president Yaradua abused bu GEJ administration. Shame to the judiciary and the Nigerian legal system for failing to bring our corrupt membersof the executives and legislatures to book. Finally, shame to u for dashing the hope of the common man. Shebi una say, ''there was no case against Ibori'' ok it's just ok.com
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by naptu2: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
ozo-dimgba:

slip of the opinion, sorry they're Ijaws.

smiley some times it's amazing that Nigerians don't really know much about Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1264667/boko-haram-not-hausa-fulani
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alfaman2: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
birdman: I dont think Nigerians fully understand what it means to lose 180 people from the same village. Try imagining this happening in your hometown... the number of your loved ones lost and the ripple effect is unimaginable. What kind of country does this to its own people? And some people are still singing for one Nigeria - lets see how loud you sing when the boots invade your neck of the woods.

I don't need to imagine it. It did happen in my own town in 1968. On an even larger scale.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by daffur: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
In Sokoto they Exposed them EARLY enough. In Kano, they were QUICKLY IDENTIFIED by the Govt and arrested hence the continuous violence to release their detained members.

But in Borno, THEY PLAY ETHNIC CARD there. BOKO HARAM is not an HAUSA/FULANI Creation, is A KANURI AFFAIR>

Let them continue to roast. For every Nigeria Soldier we lose, they will regret it. How can you use Rocket Propelled Grenades in a populated area with conflagration effects? Think.

ooseven: The Boston bomber was caught because a citizen reported his suspicions to the police, because the police there is sensible and credible.

Citizens of Nigeria usually keep their mouth shut as they can never be sure if the police officer on the other end of their call is not a Boko haram sympathiser.

So sad for the senseless loss of life.

If only Nigeria was good in intelligence gathering.... embarassed

Edit
Just noticed the posters above me. Fertile breeding growing for Boko haramic ideology and possibly open to recruitment
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by naptu2: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
patriot4:
Frankly I think there are more chadians than Nigerians among boko haram.
In this video you can see a boko haram commander wearing a chadian military bullet proof vest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bptPcRb1iis

Yes. The Kanem-Bornu Empire cut across Nigeria and Chad (I think it even spread into parts of Cameroon).
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by daffur: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
No remember is Lake Chad closer to that area.

careytommy:
This story is concocted from a previous one jor...most likely during the ND insurgency else which type of bush and creek do they have in Borno?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam / Recession: FG Releases Fresh N350bn To Boost Economy / Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.