Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF (26924 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by birdman(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
alfaman2:

I don't need to imagine it. It did happen in my own town in 1968. On an even larger scale.

which town would that be
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD1A2wYGNzo
The army should arrest and execute boko haramists and politicians.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by daffur: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
It is an act of Sabotage. Aiding and abetting criminal activities.

touch4mony: He who shelters a criminal is also a criminal,they did not jst enter there on dat sunday so why have they not reported the new face they are seeing and now ur cryinh but u called for it.b security alert
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by daffur: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: what is the meaning of 'again' in ur foolish statement?
Dude, did u knw that the second boston bomber was arrested alive based on a tip off by a resident?

Did u recollect dt the plan to bomb lagos was foiled by a tip off?

Dnt tell me the dudes who live around dnt knw the boko haramic fools!!!

So, kill them all!

If u abet crime, u are a criminal urself!

500 Likes
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alfaman2: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
birdman:

which town would that be

Onitsha
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Dibiachukwu: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
do not be caught rejoicing about the death of your enemy.rather pray for a change of heart. rip to the dead and may Chukwu give us wisdom to live on this earth.

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by naptu2: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Dibiachukwu: do not be caught rejoicing about the death of your enemy.rather pray for a change of heart. rip to the dead and may Chukwu give us wisdom to live on this earth.

Amen.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alfaman2: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
Dibiachukwu: do not be caught rejoicing about the death of your enemy.rather pray for a change of heart. rip to the dead and may Chukwu give us wisdom to live on this earth.

If you see the kind azonto wey I dey dance now. Every enemy death brings great joy. Those that killed my people for their one nigeria are disintegrating it with their own hands right before my eyes and you say make I no dance.

Going out to buy Hero beer.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexchiny: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
alfaman2:

If you see the kind azonto wey I dey dance now. Every enemy death brings great joy. Those that killed my people for their one nigeria are disintegrating it with their own hands right before my eyes and you say make I no dance.

Going out to buy Hero beer.

Na Atilogwu i dey dance here since ooo. Kill'em all.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by DaLover(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
nedu2000: Secure our borders & military administrators imposed in the most heated states,politics shouldn't be played with people's lives.....GEJ should provide results,simple!!!if he can't,he shouldn't give excuses,let him leave so we can someone who can
My friend, find some gutter to sleep!!
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by chi4ik(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hahaha, the law of Karima is working, this is just the gining. Nigeria army is one of the best on the earth, Kill A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wipe them all. Isha Allah
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Artlove(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
cry cry cry
Artlove: if u r planning to kill innocent people. Islam will not hear u. Same as God will not hear u at all religions if goin killing and killing. dis is d work of satan. pls let us b our brother keeper.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Rossikk(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Meanwhile the western media is accusing Nigerian forces of 'violent atrocities' since civilians were killed in the attack. But they never accused ISRAEL when she did same thing by attacking Palestinian areas peopled by militants using human shields from the local population, resulting in large casualties.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by GeneralJ(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
ayoola2002:

I HATE U.
I HATE UU.
I HATE UUU.

Didn't your religion teach you not to hate PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
stjudas: Allahu akbar...... Allah may u guide ur own as they fight against those who fight against Islam. Thanks for protecting ur mosque.

Who is fighting Islam here? Can you tell us please
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexchiny: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Rossikk: Meanwhile the western media is accusing Nigerian forces of 'violent atrocities' since civilians were killed in the attack. But they never accused ISRAEL when she did same thing by attacking Palestinian areas peopled by militants using human shields from the local population, resulting in large casualties.

You still give a Fvck about what the west think? shocked shocked shocked Na waa o. The same west sponsoring terrorists and rebels in Syria? just to oust Asaad and install a Muppet. fvck west
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri: Make no mistake, the BH fighters are misguided and are committing unIslamic atrocities. But EVERY Nigerian Muslim, from Lagos to Katsina, must feel stirred to the soul by the violence that strikes our land. What was it to provoke Muslim youths to such barbarism. Was it a primal cry to defend Islam and our noble way of life passed on to us by our fathers but now under threat from the unspeakable filth of Nigerian (South-dominated) mainstream culture, a culture of wanton greed, of corruption, of adultery, of inhumanity, and above all of delusions.

Nobody is provoking anyone - killings in the name of Islam has been going on in Northern Nigeria LOOOOOOONG before Boko Hara came on the scene. No one is forcing any culture down your neck - are they?
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
rawtruth:

"Misguided muslims", living among the "guided" muslims and plotting mass murders..., which they carry out with impunity and run back to hide among the "guided" muslims... What a paradox!

Concerning your obvious appeal to the sentiment of muslims "from Lagos to Katsina", you can never "stir the souls" of Yoruba muslims with primitive and blind zeal, because their exposure to Western education has made the kind of Islam they practice different from the one practiced by most of the northern muslims. Don't ever dream that anything that is linked to Boko haram will ever "stir the souls" of a people as enlightened as the Yorubas, or other enlightened muslims.

Common sense prevails - 2 thumbs up! smiley
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by mobi5592: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri: The Muslim North Nigeria will not continue tobe humiliated by the Crusader government of the South. This is a wakeup call to all who think the Muslims of the North will be subjugated quietly.

However, I weep for the innocent victims. Can't there be a less blood-thirsty way to liberate our land from the unbelievers? Allah knows best.
Less blood-thirsty way to liberate our land from unbelievers:
My friend their's no better way other than to take up arm, join force with bokoharam and hunt down evry xtian/unbeliver in your neighbourhood. Afteral, that's what your evil of a prophet commanded.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
Otseh: have u not heard that BH are not muslims. i suspect that people like you dat sponsor them to destroy Islam so that u have oportunity to run your rubbish mouth. u hate Islam, Islam hate u more.

If they are not muslims - who are they?
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
ogene70:

Any reasonable muslim will know your comment is based on religious sentiment and not of a clear judgement,was it a sourtherner/ christian who odered the millitary invasion of borno state in 2009? no, it was your brother; late Yardua (may his soul rest in peace). what is your idea of people worshiping in mosques with weapons in their possession? or people bombing churches,car parks and killing innocent people all in the name of Islam? is that what Islam teaches? off course no, so if anyone derails from the teachings of the Holy book , it's your duty as a true muslim(i.e if your are one) to endeavour to admonish them and not to draw shabby conclusions like you did above.
however, you are trying to drag yoruba muslims into your cheap scheme of "brainwash" , sorry, i trust the muslims in the west, they're way gone beyond your poor sense of reasoning.
Finally, from your comment above i can see your are well read, and with that, we can all channel our intelligence into uniting our beloved country Nigeria and not to engage in this scheme of brainwash that is destroying our unity as a people of great nation, Nigeria...yes great Nation i call it, cos this time will pass and we shall all come to glorify God.
Goodday Brother.

Common sense prevails again smiley
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Akpan107(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
stjudas:
Pls, don't be an isi ewu!!!!! GEJ has got no business with what is happening in the north. One man already vowed to make the nation ungovernable....... Hahaha, now its a boomerang. Let the blood of the innocent continue to fill the streets so they have a taste of what happened in Odi in 1999 which they found funny. Let the fight continue, even they can choose to launch nuclear warheads, i don't give a Bleep..... All I need do is tune to AIT and watch the level od destruction they've suffered from the south. I'd also love to see women disemboweled, children die from hunger and starvation, and businesses brought to a halt. Every southerner can remain in the north at his own peril.....
i beg, make u no talk like that!

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by umarfantami(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
GeneralJ: I HATE ISLAM
IF YOU REALLY HATE ISLAM YOU WOULDN'T HAVE WRITE THE WORD ''ISLAM'' HERE.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by pearlesther: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
ayoola2002:

I HATE U.
I HATE UU.
I HATE UUU.
@ayoola my name sake enough of dis hate jare let's just pray for God's intervention for there's nothing He can not d so that we w stop hating ourselves.I strongly believe that its God's intervention we need at dis juncture.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
pearlesther: @ayoola my name sake enough of dis hate jare let's just pray for God's intervention for there's nothing He can not d so that we w stop hating ourselves.I strongly believe that its God's intervention we need at dis juncture.
My people stop paraying, start acting against boko haram.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by nelxsantos(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
GEJ sum matters r 2 b settled amicably/peaceful whl sum need action and force so is dis insugency stuf. Dude awake up frm sleep dis 'ple mean biz. State of emergency 4 a start.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
In d USA Obama shed tears wen 3 pple lost their lives recently but in Nigeria... 185 n its nobody biz
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Metallurgist: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
careytommy:
This story is concocted from a previous one jor...most likely during the ND insurgency else which type of bush and creek do they have in Borno?
village rat, baga is a border village at the banks of lake chad, but why waste my tym on an illitra-te bush rat like U
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Leemak: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
GeneralJ: I HATE ISLAM
'ISLAM'....Our Pride, Their Fear.

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by gameboy727(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
The Kano settlement gives information to the police more than these borno guys. RIP to d good ones.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by chaloner(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
all we have to do is to pray for nigeria, this not all about islam and christians, i believe its all about politics.... our heads have a lot to tell us.

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
Leemak: 'ISLAM'....Our Pride, Their Fear.

Really, you think we are afraid of Islam? Remember what happened to Osama and his likes? Remember what we did to your Islamic brothers in Mali?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG / EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate / Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.