Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF (26893 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2013
this is nothing but a western agenda to wipe islam from Nigeria, and they will never succeed. Divide the damn country, islamic republic of northern Nigeria won't be a bad one.

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2013
nedu2000: they r not at least 4rm d report,the innocent once again lost der lives
what is the meaning of 'again' in ur foolish statement?
Dude, did u knw that the second boston bomber was arrested alive based on a tip off by a resident?

Did u recollect dt the plan to bomb lagos was foiled by a tip off?

Dnt tell me the dudes who live around dnt knw the boko haramic fools!!!

So, kill them all!

If u abet crime, u are a criminal urself!

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by omo9ja1(m): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2013
HMMM again BH Northern Nigeria is not a safe place
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2013
achi4u: I can't pray for the killing of people anywhere in the world but if it is North.

Let the massacre continue but should exclude women and children...I love kids

Did you mean muslim northerners or northerners? (Xstians inclusive). Because I know u think every one in the north is a muslim. Silly ewu
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by paragwua: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2013
this is what we called massakka in maga.remember when u are pushed to the wall.u have no chioce than to attack.spanish will call this ata tau ata atau.attack and attack.it serves them better
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by cheddarking(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie:

Did u recollect dt the plan to bomb lagos was foiled by a tip off?

Dnt tell me the dudes who live around dnt knw the boko haramic fools!!!

So, kill them all!

If u abet crime, u are a criminal urself!

Would you trust the Nigerian Police to keep your identity anonymous after a tip off?

Stop talking out your azz

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by TheMan3: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2013
ayoola2002:

I HATE U.
I HATE UU.
I HATE UUU.
...and thats why they hate islam

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2013
Good news. No doubt there is no civilian casualty. The victims are Boko Haram or sympathizers of Boko haram period.

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Burger01(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2013
GeneralJ: I HATE ISLAM

Islam hate 'peace'.

sad

8 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by achi4u(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2013
babagy82: this is nothing but a western agenda to wipe islam from Nigeria, and they will never succeed. Divide the damn country, islamic republic of northern Nigeria won't be a bad one.
Is it the west that are aiding boko haram insurgency?

Islamic ideaology= the problem

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by ekeneobih(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2013
stjudas: Allahu akbar...... Allah may u guide ur own as they fight against those who fight against Islam. Thanks for protecting ur mosque.
you are a bastard...how i wish you were there and died with those innocent people, then you wouldnt have the mouth to say the rubbish Lord have mercy on you.

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Burger01(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2013
stjudas: Allahu akbar...... Allah may u guide ur own as they fight against those who fight against Islam. Thanks for protecting ur mosque.

Why can't you just join in the fight rather than praying to your 'allah' to guide those virgin seeking and stick chewing terrorists. Easier for you to sit in your comfortable house and type rabbish on this forum than wear a bomb pant and embark on a martyrdom mission..

sad

7 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by achi4u(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2013
babagy82:
Did you mean muslim northerners or northerners? (Xstians inclusive). Because I know u think every one in the north is a muslim. Silly ewu
I think you know yourselves, weather muslims or christians an ewu awusa is an ewu awusa period.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by dlight1(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri: The Muslim North Nigeria will not continue tobe humiliated by the Crusader government of the South. This is a wakeup call to all who think the Muslims of the North will be subjugated quietly.

However, I weep for the innocent victims. Can't there be a less blood-thirsty way to liberate our land from the unbelievers? Allah knows best.
common who is humiliating who, dat is y dis problem 'll continue 2 drag on; why can't concerned northerners; religious leaders in particular nd ur political leaders condemn dis animals if they 2ruly don't approve of their evil acts, nd don't tell me they don't know d pple behind dis ugly acts of killing innocent pple in d name of religion
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Otseh: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2013
Burger01:

Islam hate 'peace'.

sad
have u not heard that BH are not muslims. i suspect that people like you dat sponsor them to destroy Islam so that u have oportunity to run your rubbish mouth. u hate Islam, Islam hate u more.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Reference(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2013
ekt_bear:

Well, if drug dealers operated in my neighborhood, I don't think anyone would think too poorly of me if I decided not to get involved in stopping them. Especially if they know where I live, know my house specifically, are armed and dangerous (as drug dealers usually are), etc.

Ever heard of the phrase "snitches get stitches?" Not sure if it applied to the Nigerian context, but it very well may.

Long story short, innocent bystanders may have legitimate reasons for not getting involved. Especially if the cost of getting involved is the Nigerian army turning your village into a war zone and wiping out nearly 200 of you sad

Ekt. It is indeed a tough call. The rules of engagement in this particular conflict are hazy but RPG's constitute a significant escalation. Soldiers do not ordnarily confront such weapons without armoured cover. And I mean tanks. These will do damage, indiscriminately. If people walk around your hood carrying RPG's, there will be lots of bodies in any confrontation. Its difficult to avoid.

4 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Burger01(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri: The Muslim North Nigeria will not continue tobe humiliated by the Crusader government of the South. This is a wakeup call to all who think the Muslims of the North will be subjugated quietly.

However, I weep for the innocent victims. Can't there be a less blood-thirsty way to liberate our land from the unbelievers? Allah knows best.

Don't bring your fight here on Nairaland simply find your ways to the hot zone and show bravery to your 'allah'.

sad

9 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2013
Those boko haram peeps have been living with them and they the residents don't wanna give the informations to law enforcments agencies so they are now reaping the fruit of what they have been sowing. The best way to repel a terrorist organization is with terorr. Give them terror for teror.

If you keep mute about illegal activities in your area when the area will be bombardrd you will also feel the effects.

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2013
achi4u: Is it the west that are aiding boko haram insurgency?

Islamic ideaology= the problem
Yes they are,
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by GoodSamaritan: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2013
ayoola2002:

I HATE U.
I HATE UU.
I HATE UUU.

If you hate those who hate Islam then you must be a member of BH

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Burger01(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2013
Otseh: have u not heard that BH are not muslims. i suspect that people like you dat sponsor them to destroy Islam so that u have oportunity to run your rubbish mouth. u hate Islam, Islam hate u more.

Tell me something new abeg.. All terrorists (including Boko Haram) are muslims and Not all Muslims are terrorists and invariably not all Muslims are 'Boko Haram'

4 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by siffax(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2013
sunch: Good riddance to bad nonsense.
I wld love more of such invasion.
Kudos to Nigerian Army
u are a fool.kudos to jtf for killing already troubled innocent peeps.kudos my foot
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by dlox147(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2013
nedu2000: Secure our borders & military administrators imposed in the most heated states,politics shouldn't be played with people's lives.....GEJ should provide results,simple!!!if he can't,he shouldn't give excuses,let him leave so we can someone who can
guy how old r u?..didnt u read? the army said they sorrounding a mosque after infor they housed BH members..this means the ss did there job and the jtf did theirs by responding..my only pain is dat innocent citizen also lost thr lives....abi u want GEJ to go carry gun dey fight..THINK B4 U POST

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by TechyGuy: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2013
kettykings:

Boko Haram members are the biggest cowards ever why use innocent people as human shield , this is not how brave people fight. The MEND does not use innocent people as shield , Biafran soldiers did not use innocent people as shields , only cowards do

That is exactly the same thing done in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chenchnya, Pakistan, Yemen, Somali and any other place you find Islamic insurgence.

Compare that to what happened in Boston, how the people cooperated with security agencies. OR even what happened in Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by siffax(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2013
austinsmat: i like the way army is fighting now, hit them hard both boko and co.
u wil be de next innocent victim.RIP in advance.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by TechyGuy: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri: Make no mistake, the BH fighters are misguided and are committing unIslamic atrocities. But EVERY Nigerian Muslim, from Lagos to Katsina, must feel stirred to the soul by the violence that strikes our land. What was it to provoke Muslim youths to such barbarism. Was it a primal cry to defend Islam and our noble way of life passed on to us by our fathers but now under threat from the unspeakable filth of Nigerian (South-dominated) mainstream culture, a culture of wanton greed, of corruption, of adultery, of inhumanity, and above all of delusions.

How do you explain Taliban, Al-qaeda, Muslim brotherhood, Hamas, and the numerous Islamic Terrorist groups all over the world? Are they also misguided?

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by iwanchop(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2013
stjudas: Pls, don't be an isi ewu!!!!! GEJ has got no business with what is happening in the north. One man already vowed to make the nation ungovernable....... Hahaha, now its a boomerang. Let the blood of the innocent continue to fill the streets so they have a taste of what happened in Odi in 1999 which they found funny. Let the fight continue, even they can choose to launch nuclear warheads, i don't give a Bleep..... All I need do is tune to AIT and watch the level od destruction they've suffered the south. I'd also love to see women disemboweled, children die from hunger and starvation, and businesses brought to a halt. Every southerner can remain in the north at his own peril.....

If one man vowed to make the nation ungovernable whose responsibility is it to make the nation governable? The primary purpose of government is to protect the lives and properties of its citizens.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by GentleNaaz(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2013
I, Ike A.C, move for d notion of Nigeria division into IGBO, hausa n YORUBA. If u suport me click like b4 ds people wl fns innocent citizens

3 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by ogene70: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri: Make no mistake, the BH fighters are misguided and are committing unIslamic atrocities. But EVERY Nigerian Muslim, from Lagos to Katsina, must feel stirred to the soul by the violence that strikes our land. What was it to provoke Muslim youths to such barbarism. Was it a primal cry to defend Islam and our noble way of life passed on to us by our fathers but now under threat from the unspeakable filth of Nigerian (South-dominated) mainstream culture, a culture of wanton greed, of corruption, of adultery, of inhumanity, and above all of delusions.

Any reasonable muslim will know your comment is based on religious sentiment and not of a clear judgement,was it a sourtherner/ christian who odered the millitary invasion of borno state in 2009? no, it was your brother; late Yardua (may his soul rest in peace). what is your idea of people worshiping in mosques with weapons in their possession? or people bombing churches,car parks and killing innocent people all in the name of Islam? is that what Islam teaches? off course no, so if anyone derails from the teachings of the Holy book , it's your duty as a true muslim(i.e if your are one) to endeavour to admonish them and not to draw shabby conclusions like you did above.
however, you are trying to drag yoruba muslims into your cheap scheme of "brainwash" , sorry, i trust the muslims in the west, they're way gone beyond your poor sense of reasoning.
Finally, from your comment above i can see your are well read, and with that, we can all channel our intelligence into uniting our beloved country Nigeria and not to engage in this scheme of brainwash that is destroying our unity as a people of great nation, Nigeria...yes great Nation i call it, cos this time will pass and we shall all come to glorify God.
Goodday Brother.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Otseh: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2013
Burger01:

Tell me something new abeg.. All terrorists (including Boko Haram) are muslims and Not all Muslims are terrorists and invariably not all Muslims are 'Boko Haram'
if u know not all muslims are terrorist, why run your mouth on the religion. once again Islam hates you.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by TechyGuy: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2013
Otseh: have u not heard that BH are not muslims. i suspect that people like you dat sponsor them to destroy Islam so that u have oportunity to run your rubbish mouth. u hate Islam, Islam hate u more.

Is the west also sponsoring Taliban, Al-qaeda, Muslim brotherhood, Hamas, and the numerous Islamic Terrorist groups all over the world?

Why is it that you muslims always find a way to say they want to destroy Islam when in actual fact it's ONLY ISLAM, and i repeat, ONLY ISLAM that do not tolerate freedom of religion? MUSLIMS are fighting EVERYBODY, EVERYWHERE FROM THE DAYS OF YOUR PROPHET till now. Where there are no other religions to fight, you fight yourselves!!!

3 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by cold(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2013
185 in one fell swoop shocked Now that is some serious escalation. If the insurgents used civilians as human shields then they didn't leave the JTF much choice. It's a catch-22

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says / Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.