Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF (26927 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2013
alexis:
Teach tolerance to your brothers in Northern Nigeria that are killing Igbos and Christians. How can you teach something you don't practice. Even before BH - muslims in Northern Nigeria has been burning churches and killing Christians. Is that your form of tolerance - you are a joke.

What light does Islam provide? Islam is the enforcement of 7th century arab culture and beliefs. What has Islam contributed to the world in the 21st century. How can you expect non-muslims to embrace sharia? Your creator is not mine mate. The Allah in the Quran is very different from the God of the Bible and the ancestors in the Igbo land.

If Northern Muslims as a whole want to murder Christians there, do you think there would any left alive? It's only the tiniest of minorities that want to commit heinous acts of violence, and it is they who have hijacked the image of the Muslim North.

Islam is not Arab culture. In fact, Islam has always preached a brotherhood of mankind regardless of ethnicity and race, a revolutionary concept at the time. God created everything, yes, even you. We are all created to serve God and to elevate the spirituality of this world. That is our mission.

Xtianity is a perversion of the true religion. God has not begotten nor could could He been begotten. That is idolatry and blasphemy of the most severe degree. Do not perceive God through the distorted lens of that abominable religion.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 12:37am On May 16, 2013
alnaijiri:

If Northern Muslims as a whole want to murder Christians there, do you think there would any left alive? It's only the tiniest of minorities that want to commit heinous acts of violence, and it is they who have hijacked the image of the Muslim North.

Islam is not Arab culture. In fact, Islam has always preached a brotherhood of mankind regardless of ethnicity and race, a revolutionary concept at the time. God created everything, yes, even you. We are all created to serve God and to elevate the spirituality of this world. That is our mission.

Xtianity is a perversion of the true religion. God has not begotten nor could could He been begotten. That is idolatry and blasphemy of the most severe degree. Do not perceive God through the distorted lens of that abominable religion.

If Christians are perverse in your eyes - are they harming you? Are they forcing it down your throat? Do they have a fun to your head? Are they bombing your mosques? It is only in Islam that Christianity is perverse. Didn't your Quran tell you there should be no compulsion in religion? LEAVE CHRISTIANS ALONE MATE.

The tiniest of muslim minorities like Boko Haram and Ansaru are MUCH larger when it comes to VIOLENCE than any other muslim majority. So, keep your statistics to yourself mate - it holds no water. Why can't the majority of muslims (that are peaceful and loving) like you want us to believe get rid of the minorities? You argument has no basis.

Islam is arab culture mate - Sharia is arab culture, not yorubas, not fulanis neither hausa. Go and research it more. It is only in Islam when you convert that you way of dressing changes - that is an arab culture and not Nigerian. Go figure.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 4:12am On May 16, 2013
alexis:

If Christians are perverse in your eyes - are they harming you? Are they forcing it down your throat? Do they have a fun to your head? Are they bombing your mosques? It is only in Islam that Christianity is perverse. Didn't your Quran tell you there should be no compulsion in religion? LEAVE CHRISTIANS ALONE MATE.

The tiniest of muslim minorities like Boko Haram and Ansaru are MUCH larger when it comes to VIOLENCE than any other muslim majority. So, keep your statistics to yourself mate - it holds no water. Why can't the majority of muslims (that are peaceful and loving) like you want us to believe get rid of the minorities? You argument has no basis.

Islam is arab culture mate - Sharia is arab culture, not yorubas, not fulanis neither hausa. Go and research it more. It is only in Islam when you convert that you way of dressing changes - that is an arab culture and not Nigerian. Go figure.

I never said Christians are perverse. In fact, Islam recognises that there are Xtians who are righteous and will earn a place in the world to come (paradise), after all, Islam teaches us that a person is judged by his actions, not just belief. I said that Xtianity, especially its blasphemous beliefs that God has a son who is also God, is a perverse belief to us monotheists.

Islam is not Arab culture. When the Prophet Muhammed (salalahu alayhi wa salam) introduced Islam to the Arabs in the 600s CE, most of them initially rejected it for being so alien to their then depraved ways, so how could you say that Islam is Arab culture? It comes from God himself, and God sees no distinction between man-made ethnic classifications like Arab, Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, etc. I am an Muslim, and my religion is my nation, and my only nation is the Ummah (community) of Islam.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 6:10am On May 16, 2013
alnaijiri:

I never said Christians are perverse. In fact, Islam recognises that there are Xtians who are righteous and will earn a place in the world to come (paradise), after all, Islam teaches us that a person is judged by his actions, not just belief. I said that Xtianity, especially its blasphemous beliefs that God has a son who is also God, is a perverse belief to us monotheists.

Islam is not Arab culture. When the Prophet Muhammed (salalahu alayhi wa salam) introduced Islam to the Arabs in the 600s CE, most of them initially rejected it for being so alien to their then depraved ways, so how could you say that Islam is Arab culture? It comes from God himself, and God sees no distinction between man-made ethnic classifications like Arab, Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, etc. I am an Muslim, and my religion is my nation, and my only nation is the Ummah (community) of Islam.

Your words:

Learn to read your posts before you come here and play pretend - it makes you look silly. I don't know who told muslims that Christians worship 3 Gods. CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN ONE GOD OHHHHHH!. It amazes me how muslims can't assimilate the GodHead in Christianity.

TIME comprises of the PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE. It can exist in 3 different states, that doesn't make it 3 TIMES - IT IS STILL TIME - ONLY ONE TIME. So, the author of the Quran, doesn't understand the concept of the GodHead. Christians are Monotheists Oh!, please get it into your thick skull.

Almighty God is the creator or the heavens and the earth, He is limitless, boundless, timeless and all powerful. Why is it so hard for muslims to believe that God can DECIDE to reveal HIMSELF in human form. IS THAT SOMETHING TOO HARD FOR GOD TO DO?

Oga, Mohammed was an Arab - it was his culture. Allah was one of the gods been worshiped in pre-historic arabia before Mohammed monopolized his as the only god. Dude, Islam is HEAVILY influenced by Arabian culture - you can deny that all you want but it wouldn't change it. For example, you see how african muslims arabize their names, their mode of dressing etc. Try harder mate
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2013
alexis:

Your words:

Learn to read your posts before you come here and play pretend - it makes you look silly. I don't know who told muslims that Christians worship 3 Gods. CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN ONE GOD OHHHHHH!. It amazes me how muslims can't assimilate the GodHead in Christianity.

TIME comprises of the PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE. It can exist in 3 different states, that doesn't make it 3 TIMES - IT IS STILL TIME - ONLY ONE TIME. So, the author of the Quran, doesn't understand the concept of the GodHead. Christians are Monotheists Oh!, please get it into your thick skull.

Almighty God is the creator or the heavens and the earth, He is limitless, boundless, timeless and all powerful. Why is it so hard for muslims to believe that God can DECIDE to reveal HIMSELF in human form. IS THAT SOMETHING TOO HARD FOR GOD TO DO?

Oga, Mohammed was an Arab - it was his culture. Allah was one of the gods been worshiped in pre-historic arabia before Mohammed monopolized his as the only god. Dude, Islam is HEAVILY influenced by Arabian culture - you can deny that all you want but it wouldn't change it. For example, you see how african muslims arabize their names, their mode of dressing etc. Try harder mate

Your poor reading comprehension skills must've been reflected on your Jamb scores lol. I said Xtianity is perverse, not necessarily all Xtians, or is this too difficult for you to understand?
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2013
alnaijiri:

Your poor reading comprehension skills must've been reflected on your Jamb scores lol. I said Xtianity is perverse, not necessarily all Xtians, or is this too difficult for you to understand?

I didn't school in Nigeria so excuse my lack of comprehension for your VERY OWN denial of your earlier post. So, Christianity is perverse but not ALL Christians ARE perverse - DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF. It will be interesting to say this on air and then attempt to retract it with such common tricks. It is no surprise to me - muslims confuse and twist facts all the time. Your statements here shows you are a muslim apologist - left to you, everyone in the world should and will be muslims. I pity you.

Some of us will never submit to Allah mate. A god that is not consistent and was always ready to send revelations to Mohammed to approve his perverse life-style.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alnaijiri(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2013
alexis:

I didn't school in Nigeria so excuse my lack of comprehension for your VERY OWN denial of your earlier post. So, Christianity is perverse but not ALL Christians ARE perverse - DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF. It will be interesting to say this on air and then attempt to retract it with such common tricks. It is no surprise to me - muslims confuse and twist facts all the time. Your statements here shows you are a muslim apologist - left to you, everyone in the world should and will be muslims. I pity you.

Some of us will never submit to Allah mate. A god that is not consistent and was always ready to send revelations to Mohammed to approve his perverse life-style.

You probably take pride in the fact that you're not educated in Nigeria, you self-hating scum. Too bad you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand the nuance of my words that while Xtianity is perverse, not all Xtians are. I stand by what I said and they're not a contradiction. If they are contradictory to you, it is because your brain simply could not process abstract thought.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by alexis(m): 5:40am On May 17, 2013
alnaijiri:

You probably take pride in the fact that you're not educated in Nigeria, you self-hating scum. Too bad you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand the nuance of my words that while Xtianity is perverse, not all Xtians are. I stand by what I said and they're not a contradiction. If they are contradictory to you, it is because your brain simply could not process abstract thought.

Pride in what?. Some of the smartest people I know, are Nigerians, schooled in Nigeria. Stop twisting your words mate - we all see your delusion, you display in every thread you post on. Your hatred for Christianity is all over this forum - all I am doing is pointing it out. Do you see your logic at all? Christianity is perverse but not all Christians are - yet some Christians are not perverse - DID YOU DO LOGIC IN SCHOOL. YOUR STATEMENT IS TANTAMOUNT TO SAYING EVERYONE THAT EMBRACES CHRISTIANITY IS PERVERSE. Now, you are trying hard to disassociate yourself from your initial statement by refuting it. You should have done good to explain that in your very first post. Yet you call me a scum. Name calling huh! smiley.

Education doesn't start in the class-room. It starts with something called common sense. Something you throw in the dust-bin whenever it comes to Islam. Honestly, I pity you smiley

If you could take the same energy you are using on this forum to educate your brothers in Boko haram, perhaps we wouldn't see the carnage they (yes they are muslims) are manifesting in Northern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) / Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Women In Kwara - Photos / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.