Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You (3035 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by pomporiking: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2013
greatgenius: women drawn to successful men is not the same thing as women are drawn to your money.. women are drawn to status yes but status does not necessarily equal money..

your first statement is very ignorant. if there must be money before a girl is attracted to you then she was not attracted to you in the first place...if you have to spend money on gifts,expensive dinners and shopping to impress her, then you are telling her your money is all you have going for you and nothing else.. if all you have going for you is your money i promise you your sex life with her will be proportional to how long your pocket is..

a woman is attracted to you only to the degree of how you make her feel..not your money..if it was money most girls will not be cheating on their so called " rich" boy friends and husbands...

Yes you're right I know if you were a girl you would pick the plumber's son over adenuga's son abi cos of the way he makes you feel..keep jonzing

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by 50calibre(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2013
dryakson: Chaii! Omo see concept. Infact i will try that of letter to a gal i love but dont know how to approche her and deef and dump play i know it gonna be fun

That time you intend to use writing a letter to a girl, would be better utilised polishing your English language because I can guarantee you if she reads any of your letters riddled with these blunders up here, you are only going to succeed in making her angry.
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by greatgenius: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2013
most of you don't understand that when you set out to impress a woman-in whatever fashion be in money etc- you are sending the wrong message.. you are putting her on a pedestal and indirectly telling her you value her more than yourself..

dont impress a woman or anyone. be your self always. be alpha and display alpha qualities. an alpha male does not try to impress..
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by 50calibre(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2013
greatgenius: at bolded..not true. money does not equal love..read what i said earlier to another poster.."if you have to spend money on gifts,expensive dinners and shopping to impress her, then you are telling her your money is all you have going for you and nothing else.. if all you have going for you is your money i promise you your sex life with her will be proportional to how long your pocket is"..

if you set that precedent of wooing her with your money then of course she will only be with you because of your money..women are not fools. no one in their sane mind will decline a free gift..

No! Having money is different from wooing a woman with money or gifts. Money doesn't tell lies or hide itself, if you are well to do, women must notice you plain and simple. All that long list of wooing techniques only applies to poor guys. When you have money, you get to circumvent those hurdles.

You can't tell me that a woman can love a cobbler and decide to have a future with him can you? The head always rule over heart these days.
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by greatgenius: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2013
pompori king:

Yes you're right I know if you were a girl you would pick the plumber's son over adenuga's son abi cos of the way he makes you feel..keep jonzing
are saying that does not happen...if a woman is highly attracted to the plumber son she is most likely to take the gift and money from adenugas son and use it to take care of the plumbers son.. she would also most likely be giving adenugas son sex once every 2 months if he is lucky while shacking the plumbers son two to three times a day.. it is all about attraction my friend be wise..
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by greatgenius: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2013
50calibre:

No! Having money is different from wooing a woman with money or gifts. Money doesn't tell lies or hide itself, if you are well to do, women must notice you plain and simple. All that long list of wooing techniques only applies to poor guys. When you have money, you get to circumvent those hurdles.
no need to use techniques be you poor or rich..if you manipulate a woman into "liking" you eventually your true character will seep out and she will figure you out for who you are...a woman knows instantly if she is going to sleep with you instantly or let you wait the moment she starts interacting with you..if she doesn't feel the connection she is definitely placing you in the "wait zone" or "play hard to get zone" or worst still "lets just be friends zone".. if you are rich and she is not attracted to you she is only going to use you..period.

You can't tell me that a woman can love a cobbler and decide to have a future with him can you? The head always rule over heart these days.
well the head might tell her to roll with a "rich" guy for security sake but there will be no love... again she will most likely always cheat.. worst still she might have the rich guy take care of someone else kid-possibly the man she truly loves or attracted to...women are most likely not going to sleep with someone she is not attracted to during her ovulation period..fact..
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by 50calibre(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2013
greatgenius: no need to use techniques be you poor or rich..if you manipulate a woman into "liking" you eventually your true character will seep out and she will figure you out for who you are...a woman knows instantly if she is going to sleep with you instantly or let you wait the moment she starts interacting with you..if she doesn't feel the connection she is definitely placing you in the "wait zone" or "play hard to get zone" or worst still "lets just be friends zone".. if you are rich and she is not attracted to you she is only going to use you..period.

well the head might tell her to roll with a "rich" guy for security sake but there will be no love... again she will most likely always cheat.. worst still she might have the rich guy take care of someone else kid-possibly the man she truly loves or attracted to...women are most likely not going to sleep with someone she is not attracted to during her ovulation period..fact..

You are in fantasy land! Looks like you've been watching too many fairy tales.

My candid advice to you : if you think or are counting on the fact that a woman would love you with no money, ahead of a financially secure guy, then You are in for a rude awakening.

Women of these days are hardwired to be attracted to good things, luxury, comfort not poverty or wretchedness. It's basic human instinct. That "woman cheating on her rich husband with her poor boyfriend" thing is nonsense, nollywood sh*t, it doesn't happen in the real world except the woman is mentally deranged. When you understand what classes of society means, then you would know better.
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by pomporiking: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2013
All your points aren't even real op you're talking like this is a movie.just accept money is key
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by greatgenius: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2013
there is a reason why most "nice" guys or "good" guys do not do well with women..not because women are ingrates or heartless or they dont like to be catered and cared for...but becuase of the message that nice guys sends while being nice..manipulation..

the message they send to women is that "hey i know i am not good enough for you and so i am going to try my best, go out of my way to be overly nice to you even at times when you don't deserve it just so i can get into your pants".. nice guys and beta males that try to be nice and impress the women erroneously assume that acting and being nice should equal to leg opening for them.. unfortunately females do not see it that way..they perceive such acts as manipulative..and rightly so..
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by greatgenius: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2013
50calibre:

You are in fantasy land! Looks like you've been watching too many fairy tales.

My candid advice to you : if you think or are counting on the fact that a woman would love you with no money, ahead of a financially secure guy, then You are in for a rude awakening.

Women of these days are hardwired to be attracted to good things, luxury, comfort not poverty or wretchedness. It's basic human instinct. That "woman cheating on her rich husband with her poor boyfriend" thing is nonsense, nollywood sh*t, it doesn't happen in the real world except the woman is mentally deranged. When you understand what classes of society means, then you would know better.
no it looks like you have not been paying attention.. its time to pay attention to your women and your world..you have no idea what women really wants.. you do all the wrong things to get a woman to like you and then come crying that "i did everything for this woman and yet she left me or cheated on me.."

it is not a matter of women of these days.. women from eons have always been attracted to goods things and luxury..nothing new.. it is part of one of the things women seek-security.. but understand that security is not the most important thing for a woman.. love and attraction is.. the unfortunate thing is that most men do not know how to attract so women are left to in some and most cases settle for the man that can provide the security that they also seek- besides the other attributes they looking for and fail to see ..

nevertheless a woman will sleep with someone she is attracted to in a heart beat before do that with one who will provide her with security and all the finer things in life..
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by toasmart(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Gentlemen in d house let us b matures in dis matter u know ladies are reading this thread as well
i have an idea let me ask men in d house do u agree that money can buy girls? pls say yes or no and b simple in ur point
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by greatgenius: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2013
pompori king: All your points aren't even real op you're talking like this is a movie.just accept money is key
money has never really been a key-ask your girl.. you/beta males have made it a key.. you shouldn't go out there to make money because you think without it you wouldn't get into a woman's pants..

as a man you should strive to be successful in all your endeavors. it shouldn't be because you assume it will greatly increase your chances with women.. that's not intelligent. most guys showers gift on a woman they have just met when they do not even deserve or earned it..

btw i am not the op. this is my second or third time to the romance section. i try to stay away from here due to the level of ignorance on display sometimes as evidenced by this thread..
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by 50calibre(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2013
greatgenius: no it looks like you have not been paying attention.. its time to pay attention to your women and your world..you have no idea what women really wants.. you do all the wrong things to get a woman to like you and then come crying that "i did everything for this woman and yet she left me or cheated on me.."

it is not a matter of women of these days.. women from eons have always been attracted to goods things and luxury..nothing new.. it is part of one of the things women seek-security.. but understand that security is not the most important thing for a woman.. love and attraction is.. the unfortunate thing is that most men do not know how to attract so women are left to in some and most cases settle for the man that can provide the security that they also seek besides the other attributes they look for..

nevertheless a woman will sleep with someone she is attracted to in a heart beat before do that with one who will provide her with security and all the finer things in life..

Ok! Please answer these questions so I can have a better understanding of what you are saying.

Please arrange these in order of precedence, as you feel a woman would. love, wealth, looks.

Also given the following scenario - 2 guys vying for a woman's attention.

1st Guy - Poor but very nice, loving and caring. Lives in a shack and barely affords three square meals. Low social class and debts the hight of Mount Everest.

VS

2nd guy - Rich guy but less caring, with a little bit of I don't care attitude but with potential to change. Lives in a Manson, drives exotic cars, higher social status, and holidays in choice locations around the world.

If you were to stake your money in one guy, who do you think 95% of women would pick? Be sincere.
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by greatgenius: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2013
speaking of keys.. STATUS is a key not money necessarily.. money is not the same thing as status even though some of you erroneously think it is..

a woman will sleep with someone with STATUS before someone with money..for instance most women will sleep with obama or the POTUS before they would with bill gates-who obviously has more money..will sleep with a popular actor than they probably again would with bill gates..
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by Damon03(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2013
Let's adjust this topic:

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You (For Dummies)
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by 50calibre(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2013
greatgenius: speaking of keys.. STATUS is a key not money necessarily.. money is not the same thing as status even though some of you erroneously think it is..

a woman will sleep with someone with STATUS before someone with money..for instance most women will sleep with obama or the POTUS before they would with bill gates-who obviously has more money..will sleep with a popular actor than they probably again would with bill gates..

You keep kidding yourself, who told you money doesn't equal status? Can a plumber or carpenter be in the same class as a surgeon or banker?

You are citing Obama as an example, do you think Obama is poor? Or you think he magically found himself in the White House. FYI Obama attended the best law school in the world, he was the first black president of the Harvard law review in the late 80s, he was a former senator so don't deceive yourself.

So you think between a guy like dangote and jim iyke, women would chose jim iyke?
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by greatgenius: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
^^^Lol about FYIing me about Obama..this topic is obviously over your head..you are displaying beta male characteristics...

Again saying money equals status means you have no idea what status is... Does bill gate have more status than Obama? the answer is no.. I would discuss with you more but I can't take you serious if you think money equal status...

Money being one form of a status symbol doesn't necessarily mean your money equals your status..you are not thinking my friend ..
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by nice4life: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
nice write up @op. However I have to add that what works for one woman might not work for another.The most important thing is to study the kind of lady she is and that will determine your approach. Note that a lot of women are time wasters and not worth the effort at all.
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by dhrey: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2013
U sound good,i luv dis.
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by numericalguy(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2013
will try and read d post sometime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Using Your Boyfriend Or Gilfriend's Picture Denote How Much You Love Him? / She Sneezes Whenever She Cooks / Ladies Would You Do This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.