Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual (98858 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: There is nothing like Money Ritual. Africa would have been the hurb of billionaires and not USA. The question is, which billionaire made cash via Money Ritual ? The answer is none! Therefore, money ritual, like religion exist only in the minds of the very gullible and the ignorant. ANYONE who believes that money ritual exist, needs EDUCATION on the Art of Money Making, Money Management, and The Science of Expense. There are no other ways to wealth than Transactional, Precautionary and Speculative Money Management methodologies. Money Ritual is myth from the pit of Hell!

U don't believe in religion and that clearly states the FACT that u are an ATHEIST and u believe there's HELL. Your cluelessness and confusion won't stop amazing me. Man don't fool yourself all these things are REAL as GOD is for real bro. don't try to be a hard minded IDI*OT please wake up

7 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
omonuan: This thread is asinine and one of those irrational ratings by an op who reasons like a person that does not think. Perhaps this person wants co-irrational people to patronize him. It is a truism that money ritual in all its forms has no efficacy. You can call it it what you might. It is simply mendacious to think that a gallimaufry of human body parts and some incantations would spin money or turn a human head into an ATM.

If this is the case, Africans nay Nigerians would dominate the annual list of Forbes richest people. All we need is just one human head and money would be every where. It is only recently that few Nigerians like Dangote made it to the list and we know the sources of their wealth. Anybody that thinks that a dead human head is a money spinner is beyond irrational. You never get something out of nothing.

Now if you believe in money ritual, I have a bridge to sell to you and it is a bridge to perdition. The problem with Africans and their thinking is that we have no understanding of how money/wealth is created. As a result, in the midst of plenty, we've become paupers. Africa is the most endowed in materials and natural resources and yet, we have pestilence every where for lack of the understanding of how to harness wealth. The richest man that ever lived is not Solomon nor any of the American robber barons, the richest man was Mansa Musa of Mali. He did not make his money through exportation of human heads or by money ritual. He made the money by taking advantage of the huge natural resources of Africa. I don't know where Nigerians lost their moral compass but there is nothing like human head ATM.

I have been told that this money ritual tale is one of the original 419 tales. It works like this: you go to a charlatan and express an interest in money ritual. He would give you his conditions that usually includes your sacrificing a loved one. He would also request tthat you pay a huge sum of money. Lets say you pay him 5m naira and then bring the head of your first son, at this point you've cross the moral rubicon. Then out of the 5m, the 419er would take maybe 4m and then stick back 1m of your own money into the head provided and give you conditions that make no sense. You take the head home and get out your share of the five million naira you paid and money tops to come out. You rush to the "manufacturer" and he tells you that you violated the conditions and thus you've rendered the ATM dormant. At this point, you have sold your soul to the devil and you can't retrace your steps.

Now, for many years, there have been syndicates that killed able bodied Nigerians and harvested their organs like heart, kidney, liver etc and sell them overseas for millions. They peddle this money ritual balderdash as a diversion from their nefarious activities. If you have access to the Internet or you can buy Nigerian Vanguard newspaper for April 27th, a maid who was kidnapped narrated her ordeal at the hands of her kidnappers. At some point in time, she said they threatened to kill and harvest her organs for sale in Malaysia.

The bottom line is that anybody who kills a fellow human being for money ritual would do anything including armed robbery. If you want to make money, you have to understand the economics of wealth creation otherwise, you will continue to engage in a wild goose case. I have personally done reasonably well in life not through money ritual but through a dint of hardwork. I made my money the old fashioned way. I earned it!

Lol i didn't finish reading your gibberish before i started laughing my buff off. U are BIG F O O L i mean your stupidity cannot be fix. How the hell will a reasonable man with 5m go for money ritual when he can possibly invest in something better. Omo u retard pass uncle Jonah go sip alomo joor. U borrow person your brain when typing all this bull shits? undecided undecided shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
omonuan: This thread is asinine and one of those irrational ratings by an op who reasons like a person that does not think. Perhaps this person wants co-irrational people to patronize him. It is a truism that money ritual in all its forms has no efficacy. You can call it it what you might. It is simply mendacious to think that a gallimaufry of human body parts and some incantations would spin money or turn a human head into an ATM.

If this is the case, Africans nay Nigerians would dominate the annual list of Forbes richest people. All we need is just one human head and money would be every where. It is only recently that few Nigerians like Dangote made it to the list and we know the sources of their wealth. Anybody that thinks that a dead human head is a money spinner is beyond irrational. You never get something out of nothing.

Now if you believe in money ritual, I have a bridge to sell to you and it is a bridge to perdition. The problem with Africans and their thinking is that we have no understanding of how money/wealth is created. As a result, in the midst of plenty, we've become paupers. Africa is the most endowed in materials and natural resources and yet, we have pestilence every where for lack of the understanding of how to harness wealth. The richest man that ever lived is not Solomon nor any of the American robber barons, the richest man was Mansa Musa of Mali. He did not make his money through exportation of human heads or by money ritual. He made the money by taking advantage of the huge natural resources of Africa. I don't know where Nigerians lost their moral compass but there is nothing like human head ATM.

I have been told that this money ritual tale is one of the original 419 tales. It works like this: you go to a charlatan and express an interest in money ritual. He would give you his conditions that usually includes your sacrificing a loved one. He would also request tthat you pay a huge sum of money. Lets say you pay him 5m naira and then bring the head of your first son, at this point you've cross the moral rubicon. Then out of the 5m, the 419er would take maybe 4m and then stick back 1m of your own money into the head provided and give you conditions that make no sense. You take the head home and get out your share of the five million naira you paid and money tops to come out. You rush to the "manufacturer" and he tells you that you violated the conditions and thus you've rendered the ATM dormant. At this point, you have sold your soul to the devil and you can't retrace your steps.

Now, for many years, there have been syndicates that killed able bodied Nigerians and harvested their organs like heart, kidney, liver etc and sell them overseas for millions. They peddle this money ritual balderdash as a diversion from their nefarious activities. If you have access to the Internet or you can buy Nigerian Vanguard newspaper for April 27th, a maid who was kidnapped narrated her ordeal at the hands of her kidnappers. At some point in time, she said they threatened to kill and harvest her organs for sale in Malaysia.

The bottom line is that anybody who kills a fellow human being for money ritual would do anything including armed robbery. If you want to make money, you have to understand the economics of wealth creation otherwise, you will continue to engage in a wild goose case. I have personally done reasonably well in life not through money ritual but through a dint of hardwork. I made my money the old fashioned way. I earned it!

Lol i didn't finish reading your gibberish before i started laughing my buff off. U are BIG F O O L i mean your stupidity cannot be fix. How the hell will a reasonable man with 5m go for money ritual when he can possibly invest in something better. Omo u retard pass uncle Jonah go sip alomo joor. U borrow person your brain when typing all this bull shits? undecided undecided shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: Money Rituals DO NOT exist, but is alive in the minds of those who feed it with emotions. Just like witches and wizards, Money Ritual is a figment of believers imagination!

You sound EDUCATED but makes me belief too much of everything is SERIOUS MADNESS. You talks and antagonize yourself in short u having a very long and hard weekend. Cos all your post on this thread is confusing.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
Jastombutex11:

U don't believe in religion and that clearly states the FACT that u are an ATHEIST and u believe there's HELL. Your cluelessness and confusion won't stop amazing me. Man don't fool yourself all these things are REAL as GOD is for real bro. don't try to be a hard minded IDI*OT please wake up

I guess figure of speech in English Language was not your strong point! Desist from personal attacks, makes you look bad.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
Jastombutex11:

You sound EDUCATED but makes me belief too much of everything is SERIOUS MADNESS. You talks and antagonize yourself in short u having a very long and hard weekend. Cos all your post on this thread is confusing.
No hard weekends here, that, perhaps, its your imagination running wild. Stop assuming, assumption is the mother of all f/uck-ups.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: I guess figure of speech in English Language was not your strong point! Desist from personal attacks, makes you look bad.

Lol i don't have any form of attack or whatsoever but u as a person u are battling a lot of issues that makes your write up here look horribly sick. What do u gain from being an ATHEIST ??
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by comradestalk: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
blueheart: @Op, good job. Leave the mischief makers out of this. African religion or Advanced sciences like you called it is real. Awon aye nbe. Please, shed more light on the repercussions of doing MR

AGREE!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Jastombutex11:

Lol i don't have any form of attack or whatsoever but u as a person u are battling a lot of issues that makes your write up here look horribly sick. What do u gain from being an ATHEIST ??
Never said am atheist. I am Pantheist!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by erniok(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: The ignorants always respond to issues with emotions and personal attacks devoid of factual and empirical proofs. You can ONLY prove this issue by stating that you have been in ritualistic Money Rituals and not brandishing the entire Yoruba enclave as Money Rituals and related issues savvy. Fleece your emotional rage and wrecks and use your brain and not emotions when it comes to issues of this nature.
you claim to be a man of science and should know that in the world of science, if you disagree with any theory , the onus lies on you to prove it wrong and not the man postulating it to do that for you.

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nasilas(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
If most peeps can try to research deeply on each tenents of the religious ideology they stand for.. They won't be making confusing comments on issues like this.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Iyaniwura123: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
A Billion Likes!
Billyonaire: Money Rituals DO NOT exist, but is alive in the minds of those who feed it with emotions. Just like witches and wizards, Money Ritual is a figment of believers imagination!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: Never said am atheist. I am Pantheist!

Good for you ...
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
erniok:
you claim to be a man of science and should know that in the world of science, if you disagree with any theory , the onus lies on you to prove it wrong and not the man postulating it to do that for you.
Yes, you are perfectly right. My research turns out that it is merely a toxic scam mixed with fear of death that those who get defrauded are afraid of dying. Usually ending up in churches seeking deliverance. All of which are an unending cycles of dogma and fables.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
Jastombutex11:

Good for you ...
Its beyond you, I guess
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Iyaniwura123: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nanizle! One million likes!
nanizle:

@OP I'm sorry to ask but have you witnessed any of the above bolded? or do you just swallow anything you hear hook line and sinker? Do you have scientific proof of the above bolded? Please stop spreading such utter nonsense without scientific proof.

Nobody's body can be rendered bullet proof with juju... Bring such persons who is claiming to be bullet proof and hand me a fully loaded AK 47 rifle and I will prove my assertion. Mtchewww.

Na so dem start that nonsense rumor about killer number.

Let us all embrace science and forget all this fairy tale by OP.

Our forefathers committed many atrocities (killing of twins and the likes)in the name of traditional beliefs including juju. Sadly such barbaric acts are still going on till this day.

Bribery illegally wins contracts in Naija not the so called juju.

Fellow Nigerians will not stop amusing me concerning this juju matter especially blood money. Nollywood no dey help matta sef. Money appearing from thin air!!

Nigeria may be a developing nation in terms of infrastructure. But in terms of scientific and logical reasoning, Nigerians are so backwards!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nenergy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
Great read, Very enlightening!. I'm certain you scored 'A' in your university research methodology and thesis.lol
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nasilas(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: Never said am atheist. I am Pantheist!
Do pantheists believe in Spirits?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by comradestalk: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
funshint: Sentiments apart dis is d best thread I've read so far on NL dis year!

This is the kind of thread that probably reveals why we as a nation are not making progress.
Too much disguised evil in the land we need to shed more light into this practice of MR.
Protection and fortification by our leaders politicians and millionaires.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
All these people forming 'enlightened people'.
Instead of displaying how well western civilization has tilted your sense of reasoning, why not conduct a deep research in yoruba mysticism?
The damn thing is real, very real but the real pratlcticoners are rare.

The keyword here is: Research!

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nasilas(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
9jacrip: All these people forming 'enlightened people'.
Instead of displaying how well western civilization has tilted your sense of reasoning, why not conduct a deep research in yoruba mysticism?
The damn thing is real, very real but the real pratlcticoners are rare.

The keyword here is: Research!
Absolutely!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Without pretence, there is MR, but it has bad repercussions like the OP pointed out.

I am a practising Christian, and if you believe in God Almighty, and you have read your Holy Bible thoroughly, you wouldn't be doubting the existence of gods...even Bible once referenced a situation when Solomon went and consulted a witch to help him talk to his ancestors after the spirit of God departed him.

See, God have mercy, I know some people who have gone beyond ordinary to prove that spirits, gods, sorcery, etc exist...

Do you hear of people invoking people's spirits to appear on a spiritual mirror Pls if you do doubt those things, its real cos someone I know, very close to me went for it and saw unmentionable things, including things he was not supposed to see and he almost went mad, but I thank God he is alive, healthy and successful as I write.

In summary, if you want to be honest and face the reality and not faking to appear however u please, there is MR. And I think the body parts are used as rituals to appease the gods to bring favours to the person involved.

The so called babalawos know the repercussions, so they won't dare it, but would rather resort to collecting consultation fees from foolish/desperate money-mongering clients.

Again, there was a time a certain market, a popular market was demolished by the govt and buldozers, etc were used to clear the market, u wouldn't believe the kind of things exhumed from the market.

Human skulls, cows, etc, skeletons, etc...in case you don't know, most Nigerian markets operate beyond the ordinary eye of me and you...let me stop here...

Again, if you think spiritism and ocultism, etc doesn't exist, ask Goodluck Jonathan. You can't sleep at Aso Rock and wake up peacefully alive the next morning if you aren't highly spiritually strong in God (which is difficult for most rich folks cos they do all sorts of things that violate God's law), or highly diabolical and ocultic.

Let me stop here because if I begin to talk now, most people may not sleep tonight...

Please if you are reading this, hear this:

RUN TO God oooo!!! Forget all those- I am an atheist, I am this and that cos this world is highly diabolical and influenced by the spirits.

I remember a white (American prof) speak to my blood brother some time during Lincoln Uni MBA programme saying- for you to break even, for you to become very successful in whatever business you want to venture into, you need:

1. Good biz plan
2. Planning
3. Proper execution
4. Fund
5. Timing

Etc...etc...

And most IMPORTANTLY, you need LUCK!!! He further explained luck when some Chinese students threw him question on luck, and it all boiled down to- destiny, and it all goes back to God!!!

Before I go, take this: “there is no king without a prophet”- DailyNews.

And if you doubt me, name one...but let your solid rock be built upon God Almighty, the only one that never fails...I can write a book on this with real life testimonies...so let no one deceive you, there is evil power!!! But the power of God supercedes them all...and that's why you need Jesus Christ in your life. Goodnight.

11 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by house213: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
ghostofsparta: This is a respond to the topic: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real?

First of all, I clarify that I hold no absolute authority about this subject and it true nature. My submission is so far based on years of observations, trend, deductions, logic and my undying interest in African metaphysics and esoteric knowledge, specifically in what I have termed Yoruba Advanced Sciences erroneously known to many as Juju (a term of french origin).

The purpose of creating this thread is to enlighten those who don't know or are usually confused about what it is meant to mean by 'Money Ritual'. This thread does not seek the opinion of those black Africans who ONLY judge and measure this world and it reality by the theology of the Abrahamic faiths (Judaism, Christianity and Islam).

Once again, who am I, well I am your regular Nigeria dude you could come across with in the street or sit beside in a molue bus sweating with the rest of the tired passengers heading home from a hard day work.

At a tender age, I have since dropped fantasy, fictions and comics stuff only to hobbily delve my attention gradually to seemingly mysterious stuff by fixing my mind and studies to whatever could shed illumination on disturbing and mind-boggling happenings whose nature and purpose for occurring is left to the traditional mystics known as the Babalawos who are completely different from the Onisheguns.

Ritual Money as it is translated to English is a bit more correct interpretationally to the term 'Blood Money' which is often and wrongfully use interchangeably to mean ritual money.

Blood Money can be defined as any method of possessing money through means that either directly or indirectly involves the shedding of human blood. For instance those Mafias in Europe and Russia, Gangstars in USA and Druglords in Latinworld who are involve in illegal drug-traficking can be argued to be indulging in Blood Money since their wealth is related to countless loss of lives. A hired gun, a mercenary, an hit-man, an assassin can all be said to be involve in Blood Money even an armed robber who has taken human life before for money.

I hope with that cleared, I can now proceed to explain what is meant by Money Ritual.

Money Ritual
The Yoruba generic word for it is Ogun Owo. Money Ritual can be accepted as the proper English translation of the word 'Ogun Owo' which I can define as any supernatural means of acquiring whatever symbolises owo money through the application of certain arcane knowledge known only to practitioners of an aspect of Yoruba Esoteric Knowledges.

Esoteric refers to knowledge unavailable to everyone. For instance everyone knows how to boil Yam with water which makes it an Exoteric knowledge, however someone once proved to me that it is also possible to boil a Yam without the application of water, and he did it, now that's Esoteric. No, he insisted he wasn't going to teach me the procedure of how it was done and I respect that.

If Ogun Owo is the Yoruba generic word for Money Ritual, then you should know in Yoruba esoteric parlance, the technical word for it is Osholẹ.

Osholẹ as it is called among the Oniseguns (practitioners of Ogun (supernatural magic)), is a sub-branch of Isegun (craft of Ogun) that encompasses all the metaphysical knowledges of acquiring Owo in a shortcut manner. According to my very limited, uneasy and painful researches I have come to realise that the more effective the results of a type of Oshole is, the more it diabolic requirements and consequence.

A sound Babalawo (an Ifa priest/practitioner) knows more about isegun, their true nature, intricacies and repercussions, that's why a true Babalawo must and will never do Oshole for an asking client, since it is a direct violation of Ifa teaching and ethics. Only the Oniseguns are the ones doing it, and often times a self-compromised Babalawo.

It is a shame that many Yorubas as reflected on Nairaland carries enough knowledge about semitic cultures but knows very little or nothing about theirs just like the differences I have just explained above and many more about the nature, order, purpose and hierarchy of their traditionalists who are the keeper of their culture. Worst of it all are the so called Yoruba speaking movies, especially the mount zion flicks that demonises everything about the Yoruba traditions they do not understand. The Chinese have the Shoguns and Japanese the Samurais and yet never denigrates it just like the Europeans still celebrates 'head hunting'. Without deviating further, let us now unravel the efficacy of Money Ritual or Osholẹ.

First of all, Osholẹ is by no means recommended nor will it be recommended by an Ifa priest when consulting over an issue relating to lack of money or financial problems. There are better alternatives of no consequence proposed by the Ifa priest to a visiting consulter. However, since it takes an Onisegun or a corrupt Babalawo to do it, I'm afraid that it does truly exist and works but not in the way Nollywood and urban legend have exaggerated it. Let those who disbelief in it be informed.

There are minor types of Osholẹthat are prepared in the form of Ose and Aseje for the client to bath with, at times on specified days, these types are mostly to draw Aje (fortune/prospect), it progresses like that up, it's like a spectrum of grades. The higher up it goes, the dire the condition. The underlying problem with Osholẹ is that of all other branches of iseguns; that is they do not last long and for some that seem to, there always afflicted with various factors like; period of potency, conditions, precautions, warnings, renewal due to expiration, grave consequences and dire repercussions for those who offers it knows that nothing goes for nothing otherwise they themselves would have been richer than Bill Gates.

Another inherent problem about all types of Osholẹ is the fact that those whom it had worked for can't come out to attest to it just like those who have attempted it and didn't work. You see. This will bring us to the issue of understands that if it works

Money ritual aka Ogun Owo aka Osholẹ, in all its forms, versions and variety are one way or the other malevolent in the sense that, it is inherent with a drive that readily intoxicates it indulgers with a craving to always upgrading to the major ones for the uncontrolled love for money which makes it completely diabolical, selfish and evil. It takes someone who is either uncontented, impatient, greedy, desperate or frustrated to resort to money ritual, and the Oniseguns are ever available to render it.

According to an Ifa odu , it is sang that Owo (an irunmole) was the only one who ever challenged the Yoruba supreme God by placing itself before Olodumare as been more popular than Olodumare among humans for which Olodumare cursed Owo to forever seek and be sought after by the same humans that bestow Owo it fame. Till this day Owo is sought after by almost every humans and those who know the secrets of invoking Owo and its manipulatives are those I have been talking about since.

If a true Babalawo is consulted about money matters, just like any other matters such as child bearing, spiritual metaphysical protection, or just mere inquiry about the future, he must first check the consulter's[i]ori[/i] to know what it current configuration reads in respect to the consulted matter. Then, a sequence of rites commences, this is done to seek understanding and possible solution to the matter. In the case of having debilitating financial problems, it is from the consulter's ori an answer is provided. Ori in this context does not mean the physical head but one's eleda. According to Ifa teachings, it isn't everybody that is meant to be stupendously rich and wealthy. It is sang that everyone one of us before conception had chosen been opportuned to chose one out of the three types of destiny from ajule orun before manifesting into the physical world from the womb. Some people like Denlere have chosen that 'na thru madness me I won go take make my success' and so shall it be enforced by a particular irunmole whose name I can't remember now but always at the te between ajule-orun and ile aye (Earth).. For some they've chosen a destiny to be rich at a very young age by either being born into a wealthy family whose parent will open a far account for, or doing something that earns him/her steady wealth (Seun/Zukerberg/Walcott), and their others whose destiny is to make it at a late period (Fatai Rolling Dollar). But most importantly Ifa states: everyone is bound to be monetarily rich in a relative manner at some particular point in time in their designated life from ajule-orun, it is that time we don't know, that's why we ought to be patient and hardworking. It is that time a particular version of Oshole fastforward to, and bring all the money the partaker is meant to have, over a period of his/her future time, to the immediate now and spends because he/she couldn't bear being intimidate with cars and material things on campus. That would have being better since he/she would alone suffer gross penury in his/her future time being the limitation and consequence of that type, but as I said when the money is exhausted, he/she would start a journey of searching for another Onisegun who knows of another shortcut to acquire Owo until they reach those ones who knows one of the major types that demands the head of human that is destined to have money. It doesn't always play out like this, there are other major types of Oshole that require either oneself part or if providable that of others. Which is why they are corpses with missing body parts all over Nigeria. Eyes, tongues, breasts, genitals, fingers, livers, kidneys, hearts, legs, hands etc.

Some of you rationalists can be tempted to think it's all bullshit, trying to rationalise that those corpses whose body parts have been removed are done by those in the organ harvesting business crime. The answer is an emphatic NO!, I am not saying Nigeria haven't being experiencing the 'invasion of the body part snatchers' or there aren't those who voluntarily sell their kidneys to Malaysia agents/buyers, but still before them has being existing organised syndicate of people who make the same money we're talking about by severing and providing human body parts through kidnapping and abductions among several methods.

I have a friend who strongly believes that they shouldn't be call money ritualist but serial killers because he is unable to wrap his mind around why would someone kill another human only to sever the head off or cut some part(s) for the purpose of magically converting it to money or selling to those who indulge in such still beats him.

The shocking truth is that those who patronise this means are mostly Christians and Muslims, both their youths and adults and ofcourse in secret, for no traditionalist or what you like to call pagans will readily indulge in it for they no better. Believe it or not, Money Ritual is a reality and it is as real as Boko Haram.

There used to be those who are called Yahoo!(TM) Yawu Boys who used deception to dupe unsuspecting people over the internet. Ever since people, mostly whites have been enlightened to beware of their schemes, tricks and ploy, the game hasn't been the same for these Yawu boys whose purpose of existence is a reflection of our bad excuse for a country, as they couldn't standby and watch what they consider as their only means of survival, most gradually turned into the application of 'tibile' to aid their online careers by turning to the use of isegun in love/dating scams, phony business dealings, etc. Calling it Yawu Plus. The fallout of these metamorphosis is that a considerable lot of these Yawu Yawu Bois have and are getting railroaded into Money Rituals and now disguises their wealth and money as Yawu money.

Finally, there are lots of 419 con-artist who also disguises as Babalawo and Onisegun by presenting themselves as bona fide money ritualists for the unsuspecting sucker who is going to be asked to soil his/her hand in committing murder only to be further blackmailed to cough out more money or risk exposing his/her secret until he/she finds another gullible victim to be replaced with., thus generating an endless cycle where desperate money seekers are exploited and conned.

¤Ori:
It is the life force and path instructor that each and every humans is uniquely created of by our respective eleda.

¤Irunmoles:
Dateless primordial entities from ajule-orun or outer world. According to Ifa, were said to be 400 in numbers who were missioned in batches at various times to Ile-aye (Earth) by God (Olodumare/Eledumare).

Irunmoles which is a bit different from Orishas are both uniquely Yorubas and are not demons nor wraiths nor titans nor gods. Irunmoles are Irunmoles.
Irunmole (singular), Irunmoles (plural).

Best Post In Nairaland for a very long time, Big Ups houseofparta

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
...and again, by virtue of my origin, my background, etc, I happen to know people (well known Nigerians), and can even mention companies and firms that were built on the foundation of highly ocultic and bloody money rituals!!!

If you are a girl here, listen: don't always pose or lean on exotic cars that doesn't belong to you...same goes to guys.

If you go out, either at an occasion, or public ceremony, mind how you lean on beautiful cars!!!

If you are someone that does hand work- mason, carpentary, etc, etc...mind the kind of people you agree to work for....hmmm

If you are working in a factory with plants, be careful, more importantly, be very prayerful and don't depart from God. Always have your anointing oil!!! Most people have died while at work- courtesy of the ritual done by the company owners during the company plant/factory construction...don't want to mention names anyway.

Scotland!!!! Scotland!!!

Let me stop...simply embrace Jesus Christ today o!!! This world is so terrible...I never knew, never knew...may your gentle soul RIP!!! You where a hero!

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by house213: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: There is nothing like Money Ritual. Africa would have been the hurb of billionaires and not USA. The question is, which billionaire made cash via Money Ritual ? The answer is none! Therefore, money ritual, like religion exist only in the minds of the very gullible and the ignorant. ANYONE who believes that money ritual exist, needs EDUCATION on the Art of Money Making, Money Management, and The Science of Expense. There are no other ways to wealth than Transactional, Precautionary and Speculative Money Management methodologies. Money Ritual is myth from the pit of Hell!

What is Yahoo Plus then? Explain to me with wisdom then I will know you know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
ghostofsparta: This is a respond to the topic: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real?

First of all, I clarify that I hold no absolute authority about this subject and it true nature. My submission is so far based on years of observations, trend, deductions, logic and my undying interest in African metaphysics and esoteric knowledge, specifically in what I have termed Yoruba Advanced Sciences erroneously known to many as Juju (a term of french origin).

The purpose of creating this thread is to enlighten those who don't know or are usually confused about what it is meant to mean by 'Money Ritual'. This thread does not seek the opinion of those black Africans who ONLY judge and measure this world and it reality by the theology of the Abrahamic faiths (Judaism, Christianity and Islam).

Once again, who am I, well I am your regular Nigeria dude you could come across with in the street or sit beside in a molue bus sweating with the rest of the tired passengers heading home from a hard day work.

At a tender age, I have since dropped fantasy, fictions and comics stuff only to hobbily delve my attention gradually to seemingly mysterious stuff by fixing my mind and studies to whatever could shed illumination on disturbing and mind-boggling happenings whose nature and purpose for occurring is left to the traditional mystics known as the Babalawos who are completely different from the Onisheguns.

Ritual Money as it is translated to English is a bit more correct interpretationally to the term 'Blood Money' which is often and wrongfully use interchangeably to mean ritual money.

Blood Money can be defined as any method of possessing money through means that either directly or indirectly involves the shedding of human blood. For instance those Mafias in Europe and Russia, Gangstars in USA and Druglords in Latinworld who are involve in illegal drug-traficking can be argued to be indulging in Blood Money since their wealth is related to countless loss of lives. A hired gun, a mercenary, an hit-man, an assassin can all be said to be involve in Blood Money even an armed robber who has taken human life before for money.

I hope with that cleared, I can now proceed to explain what is meant by Money Ritual.

Money Ritual
The Yoruba generic word for it is Ogun Owo. Money Ritual can be accepted as the proper English translation of the word 'Ogun Owo' which I can define as any supernatural means of acquiring whatever symbolises owo money through the application of certain arcane knowledge known only to practitioners of an aspect of Yoruba Esoteric Knowledges.

Esoteric refers to knowledge unavailable to everyone. For instance everyone knows how to boil Yam with water which makes it an Exoteric knowledge, however someone once proved to me that it is also possible to boil a Yam without the application of water, and he did it, now that's Esoteric. No, he insisted he wasn't going to teach me the procedure of how it was done and I respect that.

If Ogun Owo is the Yoruba generic word for Money Ritual, then you should know in Yoruba esoteric parlance, the technical word for it is Osholẹ.

Osholẹ as it is called among the Oniseguns (practitioners of Ogun (supernatural magic)), is a sub-branch of Isegun (craft of Ogun) that encompasses all the metaphysical knowledges of acquiring Owo in a shortcut manner. According to my very limited, uneasy and painful researches I have come to realise that the more effective the results of a type of Oshole is, the more it diabolic requirements and consequence.

A sound Babalawo (an Ifa priest/practitioner) knows more about isegun, their true nature, intricacies and repercussions, that's why a true Babalawo must and will never do Oshole for an asking client, since it is a direct violation of Ifa teaching and ethics. Only the Oniseguns are the ones doing it, and often times a self-compromised Babalawo.

It is a shame that many Yorubas as reflected on Nairaland carries enough knowledge about semitic cultures but knows very little or nothing about theirs just like the differences I have just explained above and many more about the nature, order, purpose and hierarchy of their traditionalists who are the keeper of their culture. Worst of it all are the so called Yoruba speaking movies, especially the mount zion flicks that demonises everything about the Yoruba traditions they do not understand. The Chinese have the Shoguns and Japanese the Samurais and yet never denigrates it just like the Europeans still celebrates 'head hunting'. Without deviating further, let us now unravel the efficacy of Money Ritual or Osholẹ.

First of all, Osholẹ is by no means recommended nor will it be recommended by an Ifa priest when consulting over an issue relating to lack of money or financial problems. There are better alternatives of no consequence proposed by the Ifa priest to a visiting consulter. However, since it takes an Onisegun or a corrupt Babalawo to do it, I'm afraid that it does truly exist and works but not in the way Nollywood and urban legend have exaggerated it. Let those who disbelief in it be informed.

There are minor types of Osholẹthat are prepared in the form of Ose and Aseje for the client to bath with, at times on specified days, these types are mostly to draw Aje (fortune/prospect), it progresses like that up, it's like a spectrum of grades. The higher up it goes, the dire the condition. The underlying problem with Osholẹ is that of all other branches of iseguns; that is they do not last long and for some that seem to, there always afflicted with various factors like; period of potency, conditions, precautions, warnings, renewal due to expiration, grave consequences and dire repercussions for those who offers it knows that nothing goes for nothing otherwise they themselves would have been richer than Bill Gates.

Another inherent problem about all types of Osholẹ is the fact that those whom it had worked for can't come out to attest to it just like those who have attempted it and didn't work. You see. This will bring us to the issue of understands that if it works

Money ritual aka Ogun Owo aka Osholẹ, in all its forms, versions and variety are one way or the other malevolent in the sense that, it is inherent with a drive that readily intoxicates it indulgers with a craving to always upgrading to the major ones for the uncontrolled love for money which makes it completely diabolical, selfish and evil. It takes someone who is either uncontented, impatient, greedy, desperate or frustrated to resort to money ritual, and the Oniseguns are ever available to render it.

According to an Ifa odu , it is sang that Owo (an irunmole) was the only one who ever challenged the Yoruba supreme God by placing itself before Olodumare as been more popular than Olodumare among humans for which Olodumare cursed Owo to forever seek and be sought after by the same humans that bestow Owo it fame. Till this day Owo is sought after by almost every humans and those who know the secrets of invoking Owo and its manipulatives are those I have been talking about since.

If a true Babalawo is consulted about money matters, just like any other matters such as child bearing, spiritual metaphysical protection, or just mere inquiry about the future, he must first check the consulter's[i]ori[/i] to know what it current configuration reads in respect to the consulted matter. Then, a sequence of rites commences, this is done to seek understanding and possible solution to the matter. In the case of having debilitating financial problems, it is from the consulter's ori an answer is provided. Ori in this context does not mean the physical head but one's eleda. According to Ifa teachings, it isn't everybody that is meant to be stupendously rich and wealthy. It is sang that everyone one of us before conception had chosen been opportuned to chose one out of the three types of destiny from ajule orun before manifesting into the physical world from the womb. Some people like Denlere have chosen that 'na thru madness me I won go take make my success' and so shall it be enforced by a particular irunmole whose name I can't remember now but always at the te between ajule-orun and ile aye (Earth).. For some they've chosen a destiny to be rich at a very young age by either being born into a wealthy family whose parent will open a far account for, or doing something that earns him/her steady wealth (Seun/Zukerberg/Walcott), and their others whose destiny is to make it at a late period (Fatai Rolling Dollar). But most importantly Ifa states: everyone is bound to be monetarily rich in a relative manner at some particular point in time in their designated life from ajule-orun, it is that time we don't know, that's why we ought to be patient and hardworking. It is that time a particular version of Oshole fastforward to, and bring all the money the partaker is meant to have, over a period of his/her future time, to the immediate now and spends because he/she couldn't bear being intimidate with cars and material things on campus. That would have being better since he/she would alone suffer gross penury in his/her future time being the limitation and consequence of that type, but as I said when the money is exhausted, he/she would start a journey of searching for another Onisegun who knows of another shortcut to acquire Owo until they reach those ones who knows one of the major types that demands the head of human that is destined to have money. It doesn't always play out like this, there are other major types of Oshole that require either oneself part or if providable that of others. Which is why they are corpses with missing body parts all over Nigeria. Eyes, tongues, breasts, genitals, fingers, livers, kidneys, hearts, legs, hands etc.

Some of you rationalists can be tempted to think it's all bullshit, trying to rationalise that those corpses whose body parts have been removed are done by those in the organ harvesting business crime. The answer is an emphatic NO!, I am not saying Nigeria haven't being experiencing the 'invasion of the body part snatchers' or there aren't those who voluntarily sell their kidneys to Malaysia agents/buyers, but still before them has being existing organised syndicate of people who make the same money we're talking about by severing and providing human body parts through kidnapping and abductions among several methods.

I have a friend who strongly believes that they shouldn't be call money ritualist but serial killers because he is unable to wrap his mind around why would someone kill another human only to sever the head off or cut some part(s) for the purpose of magically converting it to money or selling to those who indulge in such still beats him.

The shocking truth is that those who patronise this means are mostly Christians and Muslims, both their youths and adults and ofcourse in secret, for no traditionalist or what you like to call pagans will readily indulge in it for they no better. Believe it or not, Money Ritual is a reality and it is as real as Boko Haram.

There used to be those who are called Yahoo!(TM) Yawu Boys who used deception to dupe unsuspecting people over the internet. Ever since people, mostly whites have been enlightened to beware of their schemes, tricks and ploy, the game hasn't been the same for these Yawu boys whose purpose of existence is a reflection of our bad excuse for a country, as they couldn't standby and watch what they consider as their only means of survival, most gradually turned into the application of 'tibile' to aid their online careers by turning to the use of isegun in love/dating scams, phony business dealings, etc. Calling it Yawu Plus. The fallout of these metamorphosis is that a considerable lot of these Yawu Yawu Bois have and are getting railroaded into Money Rituals and now disguises their wealth and money as Yawu money.

Finally, there are lots of 419 con-artist who also disguises as Babalawo and Onisegun by presenting themselves as bona fide money ritualists for the unsuspecting sucker who is going to be asked to soil his/her hand in committing murder only to be further blackmailed to cough out more money or risk exposing his/her secret until he/she finds another gullible victim to be replaced with., thus generating an endless cycle where desperate money seekers are exploited and conned.

¤Ori:
It is the life force and path instructor that each and every humans is uniquely created of by our respective eleda.

¤Irunmoles:
Dateless primordial entities from ajule-orun or outer world. According to Ifa, were said to be 400 in numbers who were missioned in batches at various times to Ile-aye (Earth) by God (Olodumare/Eledumare).

Irunmoles which is a bit different from Orishas are both uniquely Yorubas and are not demons nor wraiths nor titans nor gods. Irunmoles are Irunmoles.
Irunmole (singular), Irunmoles (plural).
well said

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by house213: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
obo_man: @ OP.... I do appreciate your effort in taking the time to explain these terminologies but you did nothing extraordinary beyond that...

Firstly, money ritual ( ogun owo) is barbaric, evil and doesn't work........... It is fake and it is only practised by primitive minds and cultures.....

How can I take a body part to a witch-doctor and expect to be rich? It is nonsensical and incomprehensible.......

For you to claim it works, you have to prove it like Isaac Newton proved gravity exist.... It is very likely that people that money ritual worked for were just lucky ( coincidence)......

Secondly, Good fortune is an everyday occurrence to almost anybody on this planet.... Why should the accolade of an everyday phenomenal go to a witch-doctor? This reasoning therefore means that money ritual doesn't work.....

It's like an Onishegun (witch-doctor) claiming he can make rain to fall, in a region that experiences 10 months of rainfall annually, and people take him serious. Why can't these stupi.d people that take him seriously take him to Sahara desert or even southern California ( an obscure corner in the Californian desert where it hadn't rain for 30 years) to verify the witch-doctor's claims?

Thirdly, for you to prove anything works, it has to work in every condition and under every circumstance. This is because witch-doctors will simply blame the juju not working on certain circumstances. E.g, the juju didn't work because you came in contact with a woman, it rained on it, you stepped on a dying pigeon, etc.....

If it worked ( by coincidence or sheer luck), they claim the glory..... This implies that they are always in the winning position....

@ ghostofsparta, I would really appreciate if you can use your expression in the right way... One way is you encouraging our youths to embark on creative thinking. We need to produce our own Michael Faradays, Isaac Newtons and Louis Pasteurs.

Making them believe Juju works is primitive. It didn't find us cure for Malaria, it didn't find us vaccines for Polio, yet we still believe in it?? Absolutely idiotic.. I do hang on to my culture for ceremonial and heritage reasons but nothing more..

I cant figure out why you people do not know what the Op is saying, he is not promoting juju nor money rituals, he is saying it is real and he also explains the pple that do it for people are bad and corrupt and the practice is evil itself and you should not engage in it.

I am a christian but he states the fact behind the money rituals and lets you know that money ritual is bad and you are there abusing him.

This is one of the best post in Nairaland because he exposed what people keep as a secret.

And again, did he patronize you for anything or he said you should join him in any cause, you people do not just like knowledge, damn...

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
DailyNews: Without pretence, there is MR, but it has bad repercussions like the OP pointed out.

I am a practising Christian, and if you believe in God Almighty, and you have read your Holy Bible thoroughly, you wouldn't be doubting the existence of gods...even Bible once referenced a situation when Solomon went and consulted a witch to help him talk to his ancestors after the spirit of God departed him.

See, God have mercy, I know some people who have gone beyond ordinary to prove that spirits, gods, sorcery, etc exist...

Do you hear of people invoking people's spirits to appear on a spiritual mirror Pls if you do doubt those things, its real cos someone I know, very close to me went for it and saw unmentionable things, including things he was not supposed to see and he almost went mad, but I thank God he is alive, healthy and successful as I write.

In summary, if you want to be honest and face the reality and not faking to appear however u please, there is MR. And I think the body parts are used as rituals to appease the gods to bring favours to the person involved.

The so called babalawos know the repercussions, so they won't dare it, but would rather resort to collecting consultation fees from foolish/desperate money-mongering clients.

Again, there was a time a certain market, a popular market was demolished by the govt and buldozers, etc were used to clear the market, u wouldn't believe the kind of things exhumed from the market.

Human skulls, cows, etc, skeletons, etc...in case you don't know, most Nigerian markets operate beyond the ordinary eye of me and you...let me stop here...

Again, if you think spiritism and ocultism, etc doesn't exist, ask Goodluck Jonathan. You can't sleep at Aso Rock and wake up peacefully alive the next morning if you aren't highly spiritually strong in God (which is difficult for most rich folks cos they do all sorts of things that violate God's law), or highly diabolical and ocultic.

Let me stop here because if I begin to talk now, most people may not sleep tonight...

Please if you are reading this, hear this:

RUN TO God oooo!!! Forget all those- I am an atheist, I am this and that cos this world is highly diabolical and influenced by the spirits.

I remember a white (American prof) speak to my blood brother some time during Lincoln Uni MBA programme saying- for you to break even, for you to become very successful in whatever business you want to venture into, you need:

1. Good biz plan
2. Planning
3. Proper execution
4. Fund
5. Timing

Etc...etc...

And most IMPORTANTLY, you need LUCK!!! He further explained luck when some Chinese students threw him question on luck, and it all boiled down to- destiny, and it all goes back to God!!!

Before I go, take this: “there is no king without a prophet”- DailyNews.

And if you doubt me, name one...but let your solid rock be built upon God Almighty, the only one that never fails...I can write a book on this with real life testimonies...so let no one deceive you, there is evil power!!! But the power of God supercedes them all...and that's why you need Jesus Christ in your life. Goodnight.

some parts of your speech were very enlightened and good, especially that part of Luck. Luck depends on the touch of the SPiritual Forces, i.e., Spirits/Gods. It is core Paganism. Luck is very broad. yet it can certainly be influenced. This is why Han Chinese and Japanese businessmen do all sorts of Feng SHui and visit their Traditional Shrines and Gods before conducting business and securing deals.

Infact the Chinese stockmaket is based on the Feng SHui with separate Feng Shui experts and they take this dead seriously.
check this entire site on FengSHui stockmarket, it is that serious: http://www.fengshuimiracle.com/feng-shui/business/583/feng-shui-helps-you-even-if-market-down

I wish Nigerians also took these core Spirituality of our land seriously. angry sad

however i must say you ended your speech very badly by bringing jesus christ in, who has no context whatsoever with what is beind discussed here.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
DailyNews: ...and again, by virtue of my origin, my background, etc, I happen to know people (well known Nigerians), and can even mention companies and firms that were built on the foundation of highly ocultic and bloody money rituals!!!

If you are a girl here, listen: don't always pose or lean on exotic cars that doesn't belong to you...same goes to guys.

If you go out, either at an occasion, or public ceremony, mind how you lean on beautiful cars!!!

If you are someone that does hand work- mason, carpentary, etc, etc...mind the kind of people you agree to work for....hmmm

If you are working in a factory with plants, be careful, more importantly, be very prayerful and don't depart from God. Always have your anointing oil!!! Most people have died while at work- courtesy of the ritual done by the company owners during the company plant/factory construction...don't want to mention names anyway.

Scotland!!!! Scotland!!!

Let me stop...simply embrace Jesus Christ today o!!! This world is so terrible...I never knew, never knew...may your gentle soul RIP!!! You where a hero!

dumb comment. what a waste of time reading this. TUFIAKWA! angry
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
house213:

I cant figure out why you people do not know what the Op is saying, he is not promoting juju nor money rituals, he is saying it is real and he also explains the pple that do it for people are bad and corrupt and the practice is evil itself and you should not engage in it.

I am a christian but he states the fact behind the money rituals and lets you know that money ritual is bad and you are there abusing him.

This is one of the best post in Nairaland because he exposed what people keep as a secret.

And again, did he patronize you for anything or he said you should join him in any cause, you people do not just like knowledge, damn...

OP is a Pagan (even though he claims something like A' theist) . He is still a Pagan Tribal Yoruba.

and he didnt say all Juju is bad. Infact all he said was explaining the differences and the consequences.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by DarryOsh(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
everyone is saying MR has repercussions.....ok...can someone please explain these repercurssions......if the wealth only comes for a while....the OP said it can be renewed by graduating to the more terrible ones.....so in a way you can maintain the wealth until death.abi? or am i getting the whole stuff wrong
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Afodot0022(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
as for me. I know this life is more than physical. I have experience alot of spiritual challenges that have convinced me enough. the reason why some people are saying there is no spirit is becos they have not been tried before. I pray u dont experience such because life will be miserable. when you are being tested by aye, you will just endure this life rather than enjoying it. some people committed suicide just because of the spiritual challenges they faced . this life is mystery. get close to God is the only solution. I have experience so many things and I pray it doesn't happen to someone I know.

smooth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.