Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (45233 Views)

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by buJu234: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2013
but why cant all these T.B JOSHUA; the private jets bishops and the pastors solve Nigerian economical problems ones and for all... why

is it that the so called "POVERTY SPIRIT" in Nigeria is too big for them to cast and bind out of this country?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Oahray: If you do not know the post I meant, keep shut. He wasn't referring to me. Why are you so much in a hurry to defend what is wrong?

Our forefathers used to invoke curses with the names of their gods, some of us do the same with the name of Jesus, or 'holy ghost fire', and we dare to say we are different?
see how outraged you are, demons are already manifesting through you this early in the morning. It wouldn't kill you to be polite in telling me I was wrong and I would have humbly accepted.

For those of you contemplating visiting scoan, you had better hurry and do so now because as it is, the world and Nigeria hasn't accepted this man yet but the scoan crowd on service days is totally overwhelming. When this man is accepted, you will only be able to see him on TV and have no hope of physically meeting him unless through divine intervention.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Fourcade(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2013
blink182: I give those of you who liked this post 5 years max and at least 20% of you would have joined the crowd that struggle to get into the church to have your problems solved.
Smh...unbelievable embarassed embarassed
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2013
buJu-234:
but why cant all these T.B JOSHUA; the private jets bishops and the pastors solve Nigerian economical problems ones and for all... why

is it that the so called "POVERTY SPIRIT" in Nigeria is too big for them to cast and bind out of this country?
you can only do little when you intercede for others and they are in no state of mind to accept your prayers. Nigeria is being governed by wicked politicians who have no regard for God. So little can be done.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2013
Fourcade:
Smh...unbelievable embarassed embarassed
Nigerians are first class hypocrites, don't kid yourself.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Oahray: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2013
blink182: see how outraged you are, demons are already manifesting through you this early in the morning. It wouldn't kill you to be polite in telling me I was wrong and I would have humbly accepted.

lol.. So that is how you and your curse-invoking friends detect demons eh? Keep it up. You have an excuse for not humbly accepting your wrongs, and even after realizing it, chose to shift blame instead. Nice nice... I'm sure you believe it's the spirit of God you are manifesting.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by buJu234: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2013
@ Blink 182
you can only do little when you intercede for others and they are in no state of mind to accept your prayers. Nigeria is being governed by wicked politicians who have no regard for God. So little can be done

i refuse to agree with u..; even the members of their churches are among the poorest people in town; so why cant their intercession help their members too.... if it cant help the wicked politicians (jst as u said)
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2013
Gullibility of Nigerians
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Afam4eva(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2013
Ishilove:
Do you have proof that Emmanuel tv is a scam?
Their deliverance sessions arte usually melodramatic and funny.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by tarryT(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2013
In the words of Prophet T.B Joshua... Douting Prophet T.B Joshua and what you see on emmanuel tv is not a sin, but dont let your dout lead you to unbelieve.....

Me wey trust 9ja police pass pastors dem sef dey watch emmanuel tv with all my heart.. Praying along with the prophet have brought so many positive changes in my life...

All man to himself, Jehovah is for all of us...

So happy for her deliverance.

To does that call people like me "guilible"...na una sabi.. Enjoy ur self "righeousness."
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2013
Oahray: lol.. So that is how you and your curse-invoking friends detect demons eh? Keep it up. You have an excuse for not humbly accepting your wrongs, and even after realizing it, chose to shift blame instead. Nice nice... I'm sure you believe it's the spirit of God you are manifesting.
I already accepted my wrong maybe not in writing. This is the problem with writing-countenance is usually misjudged. I am speaking of my own free will, if I still had that sort of personal relationship with the Spirit, I am sure He won't let me comment on such a trivial issue.

What matters most is that the woman has gained freedom from demonic oppression and as we speak, all the hotels in ikotun egbe are getting booked in anticipation of this week's service.

The mistake we make is that we are told this man is fake and instead of trying to verify, we simply accept and spread the falsehood. Why not try God, take that bad habit of yours no matter how slight it is or whatever troubles you and connect to God through Emmanuel TV and see what happens to you. Pray with the man and listen to his messages. Just try it and draw up your own conclusions. Do not let someone else decide for you.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Their deliverance sessions arte usually melodramatic and funny.
and this is your proof?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Simpleson212: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2013
salvation is personal
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by newtoneni(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2013
pls guys who hates prophet Tb Joshua should watch emmanuel Tv and the spirit of God will expose to you if he's real or not. Also read john 7:12 we shouldn't judge GOD should do that..... So we don't blaspheme and incure the rot of GOD. " what we know we try to destroy but what we don't know we call names " may GOD help us all in JESUS Name Amen!!!!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2013
buJu-234:
@ Blink 182
you can only do little when you intercede for others and they are in no state of mind to accept your prayers. Nigeria is being governed by wicked politicians who have no regard for God. So little can be done

i refuse to agree with u..; even the members of their churches are among the poorest people in town; so why cant their intercession help their members too.... if it cant help the wicked politicians (jst as u said)
which member of scoan do you know that is poor? Do not confuse workers with members. Scoan is like a company and they have tons of workers and even those that are poor have chosen poverty.

The members of the church can hardly be identified as the people you even see on TV are visitors. I've been opportuned to sit next to actual members and non looked hungry to me or in distress.

Not everything can be explained via writing, like I have said, connect to the ministry and see what happens to your life.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2013
Simpleson212: salvation is personal
thank you, case closed and I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by psalmz(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2013
Nigerians are the biggest bunch of ungreatful ppl,everythin is a scam to them,wen jesus came,he was judged by many,even killed cos of his good works,wen u are not sure of something do not judge,dnt follow the crowd,bettr b careful and watch what comes out ur mouths,
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by andyanders: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2013
blink182: he's not threatening you instead he is warning you of danger you are ignorantly putting yourself into.

Thank you, I wonder how a sane person will make fun out of the things of the spirit. She came and received her deliverance for the salvation of her soul and someone is here calling her witch and calling the prophet, scam. Now, I ask, was it T.B Joshua that delivers? Hell NO. It is the work of Jesus Christ working through the wise men.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by psalmz(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Prophet joshua does not blaspheme like other pastors,he minds his business and does what a true man of God does,pays no listening ears to the rubbish ppl say bout him,I hav bin watch emmanuel tv for a. Long time ,nvr did he tak about or mention names of other men of God,nigerians should be careful,

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Oahray: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2013
blink182: I already accepted my wrong maybe not in writing. This is the problem with writing-countenance is usually misjudged. I am speaking of my own free will, if I still had that sort of personal relationship with the Spirit, I am sure He won't let me comment on such a trivial issue.
quit the stories. You need to work on your humility. Presumptuousness is not of God either. Everyone has a unique story, but you presume you have the 'real' one.

Check all my posts on this thread and quote any in which I said the pastor is genuine or fake. Truth is, it is not mine to say. I respect that. Still I have my story which I rather keep to myself.

I simply rebuked someone for cursing another, and you said I was ignorantly bringing something negative on myself. Told you he wasn't referring to me and added why I felt cursing makes us (I even used 'us' instead of 'you', so it wouldn't sound offensive) no different from idol worshippers. Then you immediately diagnosed me with having a demon, and later blamed me as the reason you did not 'humbly' accept you were wrong.

After all said and done, I have nothing against you. You are just being zealous for what you believe in. Just showing it the way you know how.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: ...dats why cameroon gals are wild animals...d spirit of fornication is in dat country.
My brother u do need deliverance as well cos u behave abnormal
are Nigerian girls saints? Oboy, visit night clubs for lagos make you see weytin our girls don turn into.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2013
LOL...

I've decided not to talk too much this morning...
I watched this particular scene yesterday on emmanuel tv.. It was sooo obvious that T.B Joshua wasn't aware of her presence.. He didn't even know who she was as there are thousands of 'big' men & women, business men and politicians who attends the church...

What on earth would make him (T.B Joshua) arrange a scene with a nollywood actress?? LOL...

Last two sundays, I saw some actresses in the church (nobody cares) , Dildier Drogba's immediate younger brother and dad were delivered & nobody cares...

T.B Joshua didn't even pray with her, it was the wise man who did..

Isn't it funny that a gullible cameroonian on the 1st page insulted these man & Nigerians in general and some gullible f00ls liked his post?? This is someone who doesn't know a thing about SCOAN, T.B Joshua or emmanuel tv...
One of the richest family in his country visits Nigeria for prayers every sunday, yet the moroonic citizen of his country sits back behind his phone insulting us...

No one is compelling y'all to believe his ministry.. We do not care if you believe or not... There are hundreds of thousand people they need to attend to, so either you believe or you don't is no man's business.
Your money will not add a thing to his life...

emmanuel tv has been in existence even before MOST of you wrote WAEC grin So what are we not saying... Go & perish in your hatred AND allow those who care receive their divine blessings...

Cheers cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by chucky234(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
What a nation of gullible people
This must be your uncle's pic,hmmm he is far uglier than OBJ.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2013
LOL...

I've decided not to talk too much this morning...
I watched this particular scene yesterday on emmanuel tv.. It was sooo obvious that T.B Joshua wasn't aware of her presence.. He didn't even know who she was as there are thousands of 'big' men & women, business men and politicians who attends the church...

What on earth would make him (T.B Joshua) arrange a scene with a nollywood actress?? LOL...

Last two sundays, I saw some actresses in the church (nobody cares) , Dildier Drogba's immediate younger brother and dad were delivered & nobody cares...

T.B Joshua didn't even pray with her, it was the wise man who did..

Isn't it funny that a gullible cameroonian on the 1st page insulted these man & Nigerians in general and some gullible f00ls liked his post?? This is someone who doesn't know a thing about SCOAN, T.B Joshua or emmanuel tv...
One of the richest family in his country visits Nigeria for prayers every sunday, yet the moroonic citizen of his country sits back behind his phone insulting us...

No one is compelling y'all to believe his ministry.. We do not care if you believe or not... There are hundreds of thousand people they need to attend to, so either you believe or you don't is no man's business.
Your money will not add a thing to his life...

emmanuel tv has been in existence even before MOST of you wrote WAEC grin So what are we not saying... Go & perish in your hatred AND allow those who care receive their divine blessings...

Cheers cheesy
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by andyanders: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2013
Oahray: see what someone who says he is serving God and following Christ is saying... If you had the chance to kill to prove your point, are you sure you wouldn't?

Why not? Just like what Elisha did when he was mocked. So get this straight to your mind. The worst thing you can do is to make fun on a person who got delivered. Do not remind a delivered person about his/her past. So why do most of you now call Camilla witch? Same demon will look and hook up with you to destroy you because you are using the past of someone delivered by the Holy spirit on that person, so it is a sin to do that. G and ask for forgiveness, less you face same problem
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by nellaluv(f): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2013
exxell: I AM A STAUNCH ROMAN CATHOLIC BUT I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT T.B JOSHUA IS REAL.... I WAS HIS BIGGEST OPPOSITION BEFORE BUT AFTER THIS MAN HEALED ME OF AN AILMENT OF SO MANY YEARS JUST BY TOUCHING MY TV SCREEN; I CANT BUT STOP CRITICIZING HIM. I KNOW RELIGIOUS BIGOTS WILL ARGUE THAT I WAS ONLY HEALED BY MY FAITH AND NOT HIS PRAYERS... BUT MIND YOU THAT FAITH WITHOUT GOOD WORKS IS DEAD! BY THE WAY, I HAVE PRAYED FAITHFULLY OVER THIS FOR SO MANY YEARS WITHOUT RESULT... RATHER IT GOT WORSE WITH EACH PASSING DAY! I HAVE NOT BEEN TO HIS CHURCH BEFORE AND I HAVE NO PLANS OF EVER VISITING THERE. THOUGH MOST OF THEIR METHODS OF OPERATION SEEMS ACTED, I THINK THIS MAN IS REAL. THE ONLY THING AM WORRIED ABOUT NOW IS UNDER WHOSE POWERS HE OPERATES ON ... BUT WHICHEVER POWER, IT WORKS!

MY TWO CENTS THOUGH. EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION!

Be ready for the repercussion my friend. Be afraid, be very afraid
*laughs evil laugh*
#Okbye tongue
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Oahray: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2013
andyanders:

Why not? Just like what Elisha did when he was mocked. So get this straight to your mind. The worst thing you can do is to make fun on a person who got delivered. Do not remind a delivered person about his/her past. So why do most of you now call Camilla witch? Same demon will look and hook up with you to destroy you because you are using the past of someone delivered by the Holy spirit on that person, so it is a sin to do that. G and ask for forgiveness, less you face same problem
Lol. Hypocrisy sucks more than a vacuum cleaner. Keep justifying your cursing ways. Your demons have got nothing on me and never will. Mind you I never called her a witch, so quit your senseless generalization and instead, focus on imitating Jesus, not Elijah. Nobody with a 'righteous' killer mindset is truly christian.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
What a nation of gullible people

Will you shut your dirty mouth you this bloody cameroonian...

Take a look at the attached photo... Thats Drogba's immediate younger brother and Dad... They know what is good for them... that was why they left your country -cameroon for Nigeria for deliverance since your country men couldn't help him... While your si!!y self can sit back in your si!!y state in cameroon.... nonent!ty!

For your information, that guy is damn confused and poor despite the wealth of his elder brother... Thats what evil spirit can do.
Because you attended a brick-made building called school, you think you've attained the greatest level beyond the things of the spiritual?? I pity your state...

So many profesors attends his church...they pray & get their deliverance... The last I witnessed was a senior prof from American Uni of Nigeria.. This is someone who never believed in the spiritual...
I can go on & on...

But whats the point? ignoramus like you would only drag me to the mud... !

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by olapluto(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2013
Nigerian pastors are good in delivering people from witches and wizards. They've never cared to deliver Nigerians from the corrupt politicians who're milking Nigerians. The witches and wizards are tired by now. Most Nigerians dont have blood for them to suck. Our politicians are the ones we should all pray to be delivered from.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Amaechi5(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=exxell] U DNT KNOW HOW TO BE LOGICAL IN ARGUEMENTS! DID YOU READ THE LAST PART WHERE I SAID THAT EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION? BY THE WAY, NOBODY TOOK SOMETHING FROM ME.... GOD HEALED ME THROUGH A PROPHET... THIS IS MY BELIEF!

FYI; AM A STAUNCH ROMAN CATHOLIC BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN AM A FANATIC![/quote exxel i dont believe u are a CATHOLIC cause CATHOLICS hadly say ROMAN CATHOLIC instead is non catholics that do say ROMAN CATHOLIC.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by maxjax(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2013
pafestula:
hmmm!!! nothing is working for her but a star? well known actress and nothing is working for her? I'm short of words, may God forgive me if ve sinned with my view!

I just wonder o0o undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.