Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427369 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
TCPonly: Let me first of all thank God Almighty for this blessing & great members of this gr8 thread for ur love,support and prayers.
We got to the embassy by 5:33am and meet close to 30 pple.
Did normal security checks and entered the hall. I was called at window 16 to sumit documents. And later my no beeped at window 14 (the 1st person to be interviewed) with this young white lady and it went thus;
CO: Goodmorning,are u TCPonly
ME: Yes,goodmorning,how was ur nite
CO: fine,and u
ME: fine
CO: Put ur four left fingers there let me take ur f/prints
ME: Ok,took mine and my wifes and we swore the oath
CO: Whats ur highest qualification
ME: O level
CO: What year
ME: Bleep
CO: Where do u work
CO: How many yrs experience
CO: Is that ur son,and ur wife is pregnant
ME: Yes
CO: I will approve ur visa, congratulation,welcome to America.Brought out two papers 4 visa pick up & GC payment.
ME: Thank u ma,am very grateful,am very grateful.
That was it oooo my people.My greetings goes to roodboy,obatide,jollyiwin,daudsmart,buklan4real,lagdude,outstandingsand and all members of this gr8 thread 4 ur love & support. I love u all.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Congratulations to @Tcpoly,@xyzz...and hosts of others that got their visas approved. So happy for you all, may God see you through the next steps. Pray Allaah make ours to come a very easy ones ameen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
TCPonly: Let me first of all thank God Almighty for this blessing & great members of this gr8 thread for ur love,support and prayers.
Did normal security checks and entered the hall. I was called at window 16 to sumit documents. And later my no beeped at window 14 (the 1st person to be interviewed) with this young white lady and it went thus;
CO: I will approve ur visa, congratulation,welcome to America.Brought out two papers 4 visa pick up & GC payment.
That was it oooo my people.My greetings goes to roodboy,obatide,jollyiwin,daudsmart,buklan4real,lagdude,outstandingsand and all members of this gr8 thread 4 ur love & support. I love u all.
Congratulations,continue to enjoy divine favour all the way.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akiayo: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ TCPonly, congratulations, am really happy for you and your family. It's the Lord's doing.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Am so happy for xyzz and Tcpony.. God that did it for u, will do it for me and the rest people in this thread.. I am so happy... Congratulations... I will share my testimony just as u all have shared urs in Jesus name, Amen..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2013

Congrats men. Just a bit curious to know how u handled accomodation and transport
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
I will share mine too by his Grace........ Nd we will all testisty.... It is settled!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Obatide:
So happy to received that phone call immediately you were done, but network disappoint me from posting on NL since then.
I sincerely rejoice with your family and connect with this type of favour for my Family and every other members who desired.
Hows your Journey back to EDO? have you reached
Bro,thank you so much,i appreciate u. Dont worry the visa is yours in Jesus name,Amen.
I got to Benin city around 7:00pm safely.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
TCPonly: My people,our visa was approved this morning. Interview experience shortly.

It has started for us DV 2014; streams of testimony gushing! Congrats.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
XYZZ: Guy now i remember you, you should remember me naw, i was in blue suite with my wife and son, i asked you if you have paid and you said their system was done, i congratulate you when you were going too.... you remember me now?
Yes,yes,i now remember you. We thank God for everything.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
XYZZ: House, first of all, thank God. And i would like to thank every body in this forum for all your kind encouraging advise and support, its always nice to have people like you guys. I am so grateful to be part of this family.

It always nice to have a strong defence if you are not sure of some documents should the CO ask you about them. I have gone to US embassy sometime in 2007, which i lied that i was in the Nigeria Navy, all in the name of yanky... I also said i was married then but all na lie, anyways they denied my self and 2 of my guys visa. So i was so scared that these will come up. Even my Waec date of birth says 1986 why my International Passport is carrying my real date of birth 1979, i was also sacred that this might come up. To cut the stories, God always have his ways. I thank God cos none of all these errors were asked.

My Interview:

Our Number deep in windows 15:

CO: Good morning Sir
Me: Good morning ma

CO: Are you Mr. XYZZ
ME: Yes ma, and she turned to my wife and asked her the same question

CO: Can you please raise your left hand and say u will say the truth and nothing but the truth?
Me: Yes ma

CO: can i take your finger print
Me: Sure, so she took our finger print:

Co: Whats your highest level of education
Me: XYZ

Co: What year did you get married

Co: What’s the date of birth of your son

Co: What do you do at work
Me: YXZ

Co: For how long have you been married

She started typing and brought out 2 paper and advice us on how to pay our Green Card fee, and said welcome to America; i asked her if that’s all? And she said yes that’s all.

I just want to thank God cos i have been praying and asking God for easy interview and that was what God did for my family, my wife is a lawyer and the CO did not ask her any questions, i was suppressed.

For people that are waiting for their interview, listen the visa is yours go and pick. Texas loading........

Congrats o. I am so elated. I am more than confident of this very thing, that what the Lord has started, He shall perfect it that day for my family too. See you in TX. Go prepare that place wait us o, cos you will host us there.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Madu77: My good people, I wish you to thank God for my life as I mark today another birthday in my life. Indeed God is faithful to me especially for making me a selectee of dv2014 and adding another baby girl (Chiazam) to my marriage in october. Sorry it came not too earlier, I was about celebrating with my family b4 I was called back to work by 9am(Stress). God bless you all as you pray for my family till we see in USA. God bless Ameria
Happy birthday and new born babe
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Obatide:

The covering Letter/Application is attached here for everybody to prepare
Bolded, people who have done it can comment

What's this for?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Congratulations to you TCPOLY and XYZZ,

No more fears in the house bcus I am sure God answered our prayer
we are seeing results of the fasting and prayer and now we are
celebrating. God Na U bi ko
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
TCPonly:
Bro,thank you so much,i appreciate u. Dont worry the visa is yours in Jesus name,Amen.
I got to Benin city around 7:00pm safely.

Ah Benin? Let's connect na. PM you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Gokman what part of New Jersey are you travelling to? I would be travelling to Mansfield village, hacketts town but that will be Next Year.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ogundipeola: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
seubis: Pls ow did u pay the USCIS fee for green card?could u pls tell me the procedures to follow.will appreciate ur swift response

Congrats gokman,so happy for u,may God perfect the remaining of ur joni to d dreamland..pls also don't forget to compare ur ticket Fare with me,as I stand to give u d very best deal. Congrats once again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ogundipeola: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
odewenwa: Visa approved today o I give all the glory to God He did everything from A-Z details later pls still trying to grasp everything and trying to sleep dint sleep last nite!

Congrats odedenwa,so happy for u,may God perfect the remaining of ur joni to d dreamland..pls also don't forget to compare ur ticket Fare with me,as I stand to give u d very best deal. Congrats once again
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ogundipeola: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
principo:
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

Congrats TCP,so happy for u,may God perfect the remaining of ur joni to d dreamland..pls also don't forget to compare ur ticket Fare with me,as I stand to give u d very best deal. Congrats once again
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello house, thanks to everyone who has just gotten there visa approved most especially CPOLY and XYZZ, i wish you all safe journey to the USA. I will like to have some kind of clarifications here from CPOLY and XYZZ, please how important is secondary school testimonial during interview is it compuslory because i did not make my papers complete during my WAEC so i applied for GCE and i made all my papers and i want to use only the GCE with my unvierosty certificate at the embassy.. please house i need your clarifications on this.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Congrats.... So happy for u....we key into ur testimony....and may God perfect mine and each&everyone of us.. IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:14am On Nov 16, 2013
kennex89: Hello house, thanks to everyone who has just gotten there visa approved most especially CPOLY and XYZZ, i wish you all safe journey to the USA. I will like to have some kind of clarifications here from CPOLY and XYZZ, please how important is secondary school testimonial during interview is it compuslory because i did not make my papers complete during my WAEC so i applied for GCE and i made all my papers and i want to use only the GCE with my unvierosty certificate at the embassy.. please house i need your clarifications on this.

The testimonial is compusry 4 those who goin with print out result & GCE..hw many credit u've n ur waec?

TCPonly: congrat bros....
Xyzz: congrat.
Odewenwa: congrat.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 3:07am On Nov 16, 2013
ok thanks bro..... well i am so happy for this, a friend of mine told me that if i am a university graduate i should go down with my univeristy certificate and my original GCE certificate which i have with me, he said that testimonial is not compulsory.. and i have just three credit in the waec so i dont think it is ok......what do you think.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ade2rasq: 3:52am On Nov 16, 2013
XYZZ: House, first of all, thank God. And i would like to thank every body in this forum for all your kind encouraging advise and support, its always nice to have people like you guys. I am so grateful to be part of this family.

It always nice to have a strong defence if you are not sure of some documents should the CO ask you about them. I have gone to US embassy sometime in 2007, which i lied that i was in the Nigeria Navy, all in the name of yanky... I also said i was married then but all na lie, anyways they denied my self and 2 of my guys visa. So i was so scared that these will come up. Even my Waec date of birth says 1986 why my International Passport is carrying my real date of birth 1979, i was also sacred that this might come up. To cut the stories, God always have his ways. I thank God cos none of all these errors were asked.

My Interview:

Our Number deep in windows 15:

CO: Good morning Sir
Me: Good morning ma

CO: Are you Mr. XYZZ
ME: Yes ma, and she turned to my wife and asked her the same question

CO: Can you please raise your left hand and say u will say the truth and nothing but the truth?
Me: Yes ma

CO: can i take your finger print
Me: Sure, so she took our finger print:

Co: Whats your highest level of education

Co: What year did you get married

Co: What’s the date of birth of your son

Co: What do you do at work
Me: YXZ

Co: For how long have you been married

She started typing and brought out 2 paper and advice us on how to pay our Green Card fee, and said welcome to America; i asked her if that’s all? And she said yes that’s all.

I just want to thank God cos i have been praying and asking God for easy interview and that was what God did for my family, my wife is a lawyer and the CO did not ask her any questions, i was suppressed.

For people that are waiting for their interview, listen the visa is yours go and pick. Texas loading........

Congrat bro. I tap into ur annointing n favor IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:54am On Nov 16, 2013
kevwe_flex:

What's this for?

The attached is self explanatory.
its for people who are processing their NPC attestation/cert. in Lagos.
Guess you have done yours in Edo state?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 5:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Obatide:

The attached is self explanatory.
its for people who are processing their NPC attestation/cert. in Lagos.
Guess you have done yours in Edo state?

Yes,I have done mine in Edo State. But I didn't do that, that is why I am asking cos I've never seen it. So in Lagos, you have to do this?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2013
kennex89: ok thanks bro..... well i am so happy for this, a friend of mine told me that if i am a university graduate i should go down with my univeristy certificate and my original GCE certificate which i have with me, he said that testimonial is not compulsory.. and i have just three credit in the waec so i dont think it is ok......what do you think.

If u ve the WAEC with 3 credit,just add the GCE certificate to it you ve nothing to worry about.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2013
Hello Mr Obatide,

Pls what's the attachment for the NPC thing?
Pls forward it to my PM timimoyegun@gmail.com

Thanks and hope you're set.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by philipblac: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2013
pls house have any one recieved his/her 2NL?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2013
timimoyegun: Hello Mr Obatide,

Pls what's the attachment for the NPC thing?
Pls forward it to my PM timimoyegun@gmail.com

Thanks and hope you're set.

Long time Mr Timi,
It's part of required documents for process of NPC stuff. It's already attached here on my reply to @Darmhee, at 4:22pm (Nigeria time) in previous page, kindly click:
https://www.nairaland.com/1275397/dv-2014-winners-meet-here/134
Other documents needed are: sworn affidavit of Birth, 2passport photo and Nationally Recognized form of Identification.
I'm doing my best to get set, thanks
Hope it helps?

@kevwe, maybe u don't take note, after submission of above listed other documents in NPC office, what will convey Your request is that covering letter/application. However, they do refer applicant to manual typist around their office to get it typed at a fee, but trust me, just feel people could have it handy to avoid unnecessary stress & exploitation, which is the primary purpose of this thread.
Any contrary opinion?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2013
This is saying a big congratulations to all those whose visas were approved this week. We join you in celebrating this as it is only the Lord that could have done this. To all of awaiting 2NL and interviews, we are gonna have our time to share testimonies as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (264) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.