Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425655 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
ukemeglitter: Hello,

You don't have to worry yourself on anything. The bulletin for Nigeria has been slow, but there is absolutely nothing to worry about cos its yours already, so don't be anxious or desperate.

What I can say about this is always follow the bulletin @ http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html so you can know when your case is current.

In addition. You have to be Current before 2nl will be sent to you. Now, cut-off for December visa bulletin is 8000 and you are 16xxx. Keep following monthly visa bulletin and this thread. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
lagbabe: so babe,u actually paid the guy?wow,pple are callous o!

yea, i paid him sum money off.... cos, two tins are involed, either i agree with him to merge me with unknown person nd d person pay him huge amount of money, or i pay him off mysef to process it on my own.

he is with all d details nd informations about me which i dnt knw..

tanx to 2013 thread dat helped me out. if not for dem i wld av fall into d man's trap cos dats d way dey dose merging principal applicant with one of dere customers irrespective of d genda dat won. believing dat they played for as married truly.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
I really appreciate ur comment and i av hope now.. but the problem am having is dat i don't really no how to study the Bulletin at all its confusing me and i will be glad if i can check it on my own.

komakan: In addition. You have to be Current before 2nl will be sent to you. Now, cut-off for December visa bulletin is 8000 and you are 16xxx. Keep following monthly visa bulletin and this thread. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
haos tanx 4 d contribution i hv received here so far. it haz been very accurate. l also need urgent answer on this: can i help my wife to do police report.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
adeadebayor: haos tanx 4 d contribution i hv received here so far. it haz been very accurate. l also need urgent answer on this: can i help my wife to do police report.
No. She has to finger-print. I will advice you wait until you are current before police clearance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
days have been soooo longer these days ,since i knw am selected in may till nw.still waiting patiently for d visa bulletin every mnth. 2014AF13xxx. GOD I DEPEND ON U
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
jigga40: i think the best tin u can do now is to contact KCC and give them a comprehensive explanation of your situation! i tink they are in best position to tell you d 'RIGHT' steps to follow so as not to jeopardize ur chances! Please don't do anytin on assumptions! Goodluck!

Thanks so much for your concern i will as you rightly said..... And please how long can someone stay in the country here before leaving after the successful interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
chinny2014: days have been soooo longer these days ,since i knw am selected in may till nw.still waiting patiently for d visa bulletin every mnth. 2014AF13xxx. GOD I DEPEND ON U

God that started it will complete it all.... so dont be scared
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
rantileye:

Thanks so much for your concern i will as you rightly said..... And please how long can someone stay in the country here before leaving after the successful interview?
September 30, 2014.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
komakan: September 30, 2014.

thanks so much for the answer... really appreciate
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
rantileye:

30th Sept 2014;

But I will say depending on when u got ur Visa till its expiry date which is 6months
from the day its approved.
Remember also that your Medical result too has to be valid at the time u'll enter USA.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
komakan: Still on children Immunization. There was an error on my children Immunization certificates. The certificate was issued on my personal name as d surname. My Name: Olajide Adebayo. Adebayo is d Surname, d children Surname bear Olajide instead of Adebayo. Please advice.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=komakan][/quote]

I don't think this sld bring up any problem, I bliv ur children have
their NPC birth certificate. If so; I guess u'r good to go
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
timimoyegun:

I don't think this sld bring up any problem, I bliv ur children have
their NPC birth certificate. If so; I guess u'r good to go
Yes Timi, they hv their NPC birth certificate. I was doubting if d Medical personel will accept it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
komakan: Yes Timi, they hv their NPC birth certificate. I was doubting if d Medical personel will accept it.

Wen no bi sey he/she no go sch,
What if u'v decided to name ur son after ur self. Pls put ur
mind @ rest. Success is ours.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
timimoyegun:

Wen no bi sey he/she no go sch,
What if u'v decided to name ur son after ur self. Pls put ur
mind @ rest. Success is ours.
Now I have a respite. Thanks bro.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
timimoyegun:

30th Sept 2014;

But I will say depending on when u got ur Visa till its expiry date which is 6months
from the day its approved.
Remember also that your Medical result too has to be valid at the time u'll enter USA.

thanks a lot....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Ok, I thought it's not. Yes, like the saying goes, desperate situations requires desperate actions. Some folks are really so desperate. Prayer is the key. As we all here have been destined to travel, there shall not be any iota of stress.
In Shaa Allaah it will be easy for us all ameen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
rantileye:

Thanks so much OBATIDE, i really appreciate your advice and the clarification as regards my question. I and my fiance have been together for sometimes but the i played as SINGLE and likewise she did too but why i sent my forms earlier was that she wanna finish her study first here before she can travel so we agreed for me to go first and we can arrange the wedding after her school which will make her to come to me later on. But now am confused coz i dont wanna leave her behind and at the same time i dont wanna do sometime that can disqualify the process...MY QUESTION NOW IS THAT , CANT OUR NEW FORMS AFTER THE WEDDING GONNA MEET UP WITH THE FISCAL YEAR APPOINTMENT AGAIN?... thanks for been there.
You are welcome sir.
KCC and LagosIV have final say on all issues as someone has advised you to contact KCC.
However, if you don't present your case in a manner that portray truth and uniqueness, you may end up getting a generalized response, that's the more reasons I believe if you read other people's idea, it may restructure your enquiry to get the desired response.
Now to your Question:
The Embassy emphasized that Reschedule interview may not be entertained in this fiscal Year, hence, they advice invitees to attend their appointment. Note that though, the fisca year will end on September 30th, 2014.
So, If you are yet to receive 2nd NL by that time, you can still update your record with KCC and still meet up.
On a personal note once again, pls read that 2013 thread I referred you to. I have my reasons.
If you can review this 2014 thread between October 17 to early Days of this November, you will see where som1 post a reply from KCC, when he notified them of a new child birth. Take note of that reply from them pls. I have attached it here for your peruse.
Madu77: Goodmorning house. Please I need so more clarifications on this. I sent mail to KCC that the wife put to bed and kindly read the reply,
Thank you for your inquiry.

Family members not included on the initial entry may cause the case to be disqualified. Extenuating circumstances such as; you have been married or had a child after the initial application submission may be acceptable. If you meet either of these circumstances a photocopy of the marriage and/or birth certificate, along with English translations, should be provided with the completed forms. If you need to obtain additional DS 230 Parts I & II forms, you may download them at: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_1342.html .

And this is the second reply
"When a new baby is born at the interview take the following
1. Take the visa photo for it
2. Take the original birth certificate and relevant documents
3. Fill the visa application for the baby
4.Be ready to pay for the baby's visa fee."
Please can somebody help me to interprete this more because am about to send the form and passport of my new born baby girl. Thanks for your earliest reply.

Take note of BOLDED as im Wishing you all the best Sir.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
THE BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD. Whether the devil and his agent like it or not, no body in this forum will be denied a visa. Testimonies all the way.

7 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
kevwe_flex: Although not related, but just for our information. See desperado: http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/sfu-arrests-five-for-visa-fraud/
Good one bro.
Lessons:
Dont be too desperate
Be sure of the source of Any Documents You are procuring/presenting
Gather as much info as you can instead of presenting documents that are fake
Finally, beware or AGENTS/TOUTS
Visa Officer said this sometime ago:
VisaOfficer:
Thank you! We don't mind ALL the touts. Sometimes touts are useful, especially for people who don't have internet access. We are very much opposed to touts who are only in it for the money and who take advantage of honest applicants, though. Those guys make me angry...
at: https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me/55
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
XYZZ: THE BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD. Whether the devil and his agent like it or not, no body in this forum will be denied a visa. Testimonies all the way.
Amen bro.
Hows your preparations and how far about your USICS fee?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
XYZZ: THE BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD. Whether the devil and his agent like it or not, no body in this forum will be denied a visa. Testimonies all the way.

Amen Oooooooooo
Received
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Obatide:
Wonderful.
Wishing you all the best on your interview on 5th December & it will be a gift for your 4th December Birthday.
Pls give us details of medical and police reports including their fees, process, period taken and so on. I'm sure this will help others
Police report @ Alagbon #,3000. Medical Exam @Child Practice. #12,000 consultation fee + #8,500 for the (2) injections I received. Altogether at the Hospital is #20,500.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
komakan: No. She has to finger-print. I will advice you wait until you are current before police clearance.

tanx baba. my interview na dec 16th.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
adeadebayor:

tanx baba. my interview na dec 16th.
I wish you all the best. Success is yours.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
komakan: Still on children Immunization. There was an error on my children Immunization certificates. The certificate was issued on my personal name as d surname. My Name: Olajide Adebayo. Adebayo is d Surname, d children Surname bear Olajide instead of Adebayo. Please advice.

Greetings.
I think this is a case of last name first, first name last. Since this may be their format, they now picked Olajide instead of Adebayo. I think it's not an issue [s]if you can explain to the officer at the time of your interview[/s]. That said, even you Komakan can be paranoid? I understand, pressure and probably tension at times can be the cause of such, especially when one is meticulous not to leave any stone unturned. Wishing you success in advance.

Peace!

Edited later: Ok I see. It's for immunization things.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
rantileye: Thanks so much for your concern i will as you rightly said..... And please how long can someone stay in the country here before leaving after the successful interview?
komakan: September 30, 2014.
Sorry komakan, you seem to have mixed it up. It's from ASAP (As soon as possible) after successful interview to before 6 months before visa expiration. The visa has a 'life span' of 6 months from the date of issuance, so you have between that time before leaving. So if all your logistics and et al is set, you can leave anytime you like. But ensure you don't overstay till your visa expires, if it does, guy na "one chance" be that.

Takia
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Sorry komakan, you seem to have mixed it up. It's from ASAP (As soon as possible) after successful interview to before 6 months before visa expiration. The visa has a 'life span' of 6 months from the date of issuance, so you have between that time before leaving. So if all your logistics and et al is set, you can leave anytime you like. But ensure you don't overstay till your visa expires, if it does, guy na "one chance" be that.

Takia
Thank you Kevwe.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olutola1: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2013
Boomshakar: Police report @ Alagbon #,3000. Medical Exam @Child Practice. #12,000 consultation fee + #8,500 for the (2) injections I received. Altogether at the Hospital is #20,500.
This medical fee make sense o! I've read about ppl spending like 35k or more. Pls my brothers and sisters, I've got some questions-
*Can the medical tests be completed in 2days?
*My friend won in 2009. After her first visit, she went back for another shot of injection after a week or so. Has anyone ever gone back after more than week to complete the test?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 4:36am On Nov 27, 2013
olutola1:
This medical fee make sense o! I've read about ppl spending like 35k or more. Pls my brothers and sisters, I've got some questions-
*Can the medical tests be completed in 2days?
*My friend won in 2009. After her first visit, she went back for another shot of injection after a week or so. Has anyone ever gone back after more than week to complete the test?

Yes it can be completed in 2days, IF you get there on time (7am or earlier). You get d injections(vaccines) on d 1st day and then u go back 4 result the next day.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2013
komakan: Thank you Kevwe.
You are welcome sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.