Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426082 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
I wenT to babs anumashaun.. d guy sed is 7k sins it will take him 3workin days to do. pls do u av a contact there so I can do it and collect it today?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
I wenT to babs anumashaun.. d guy sed is 7k sins it will take him 3workin days to do. pls do u av a contact there so I can do it and collect it today?
ekwynox:

Where did you go for the NPC attestation of birth? You can do it and collect it that same day o.

I wenT to babs anumashaun.. d guy sed is 7k sins it will take him 3workin days to do. pls do u av a contact there so I can do it and collect it today? pls urgent rply
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Darhmee: hi guys.. im at the npc place for attestation of birth an theysaid it take 2 weeks to process.. its sad that nobody made mention of that when I wa making enquiries here.. and our interview is in 5 days.. what will we do?

Two (2) weeks officially & most time it is just to scare away but if you cannot wait 2 weeks. Polite approach them & talk to some of the young guys there. I think they will help you out if you discuss with anyone of them in private - it might cost extra to get it out < 3 days.

For others, pls take note & make sure go there with possibly extra money (N300 or N400) for typing of the cover letter & some photocopies across the road. Do not forget your affidavit & 2 passport photographs as well.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Darhmee:

I wenT to babs anumashaun.. d guy sed is 7k sins it will take him 3workin days to do. pls do u av a contact there so I can do it and collect it today? pls urgent rply

Guys with useful contact should help out pls. The maximum payment shouldn't exceed 4K (including the N2,500).

Please other should learn from this, try & give considerable time to get all your documentation ahead of the interview date. Guys they knew what you intend using it for & such some people may want to capitalise on that to take 'undue advantage' of others.

Forumites with contact should intervene by way of introducing him to someone over there.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Darhmee: hi guys.. im at the npc place for attestation of birth an theysaid it take 2 weeks to process.. its sad that nobody made mention of that when I wa making enquiries here.. and our interview is in 5 days.. what will we do?

The only thing you can do now is to let them know the importance of it to you,i think begging will solve half of it but Nigerian way of settling civil servant will be most ideally now,wish you best of luck.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Now you're talking

For me, mine is 12***

Patiently and prayerfully waiting. (He makes all things beautiful in His time)

chinny2014: tnks alot for d info, atleast am giving myself from nw till May atmost for my 2NL, CN 13***, patiently waiting n praying hardly
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
thanks for all d replies.. pls if u do urs and collected it the same day, pls give me the fone numbr of d person who did it so I can call him and talk to him.. this guy is asking for 7k and hez not realy sure it will be ready.. sombodu help out
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
thanks for all d replies.. pls if u do urs and collected it the same day, pls give me the fone numbr of d person who did it so I can call him and talk to him.. this guy is asking for 7k and hez not realy sure it will be ready.. sombody help out
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Darhmee: thanks for all d replies.. pls if u do urs and collected it the same day, pls give me the fone numbr of d person who did it so I can call him and talk to him.. this guy is asking for 7k and hez not realy sure it will be ready.. sombody help out
sorry for the stress, could u drop ur phone number here, lets discuss
note:: im not working there and not sure of today considering d time now, but....

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gaiusidowu(f): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
@ G2GLORY!Tenks 4 ur advice I'l make sure dis s shown 2 dem 2 read t demselves.God bless you.Pls any oda suggestions from d house is also welcome.Thank you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
@ Adeboy007,

I actually posted this because of you, so I want to hear you say something!

What I'll like to tell you is that cases like this sometimes does not always need prediction cos anything good can happen, i.e bulletin can increased by 2000, 2500, 3000 and so on by God's grace.

Consider this:
Bulletin for April (2013 DV Winners) was 14,500
Bulletin for May (2013 DV Winners) was 17,000
Bulletin for June (2013 DV Winners) was 17,000
Bulletin for July (2013 DV Winners) was 17,775

What you need to do is always pray and relax your mind about it and before you know it, the 2NL is right there with you.

Hope it helps!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Please help o house help. I just noticed that I signed both forms on while filing it .I didn't knw that it was one that am supose to sign I just saw somebody's own today wen I went to my police clearance he told me that am supose to signe one .now my second letter is out already is there anything I can do ? Pls I need an advice
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Adeboy007: Case Number : 2014AF00016*** (Nigeria)

I have been selected for further processing for DV lottery 2014, and I have sent a Form (DS-230 Part 1 & 2 and DSP-122) since 1st week of June 2013 to Kentucky Consular Center's Address.

However, I have NOT receive any 2nd Notification Letter. If I Mail KCC about my case, they keep on shifting the Month each time the month is getting closer to the month they previous sent. For Example.. I av been mailing KCC since July 2013 bout when i will recive my 2NL and they keep on sending dis (KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October) they shifted it again to November, they shifted it again to December, and now January,..)

Please, I will like if the Admin or anyone on these site can possible tell me when i will receive my 2NL, when to be current for Interview.
Am really scared as av not receive any 2NL since and many Nigerian's av been scheduled for Interview. My Case Number is 2014AF00016***

I will say u drink patience water as u will not be current until April or May 2014 cos for Dv13 my number was the same range as urs and was current in April though did not know I was selected until 31st May 2013 a month after I was current, still sent my forms in June n had my interview n got my visa in september to God's glory. So no fret as this thing is turn by turn n ur turn will surely come IJN amen. Wish u all the best n success at the appropriate time.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
candytos:

I will say u drink patience water as u will not be current until April or May 2014 cos for Dv13 my number was the same range as urs and was current in April though did not know I was selected until 31st May 2013 a month after I was current, still sent my forms in June n had my interview n got my visa in september to God's glory. So no fret as this thing is turn by turn n ur turn will surely come IJN amen. Wish u all the best n success at the appropriate time.
Good. Your advice is encouraging. You mean ur 2nl was received b4 your forms were sent?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
chinny2014: days have been soooo longer these days ,since i knw am selected in may till nw.still waiting patiently for d visa bulletin every mnth. 2014AF13xxx. GOD I DEPEND ON U

Study the visa bulletin for 2013 n 2012, it will give u an idea of when u are likely to be current + or - a month, u probably be current in March. Cheers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Obatide:
sorry for the stress, could u drop ur phone number here, lets discuss
note:: im not working there and not sure of today considering d time now, but....
u can call me on 08133384674.. thnx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
rantileye:

Thanks so much for your concern i will as you rightly said..... And please how long can someone stay in the country here before leaving after the successful interview?

Ur visa n medicals have life span of six months, u must not exceed any of them before landing in US, that is why u are advised to do ur medicals close to ur interview date likely 2weeks so u go in before it expires as it is ur medical that will most likely expires first. Please be vigilant on the dates. Bless u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
komakan: Good. Your advice is encouraging. You mean ur 2nl was received b4 your forms were sent?

No that is not what I mean. I sent my forms in June after the date my number was current, which was April n got my 2NL in July.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
OK.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
mr rule: Please help o house help. I just noticed that I signed both forms on while filing it .I didn't knw that it was one that am supose to sign I just saw somebody's own today wen I went to my police clearance he told me that am supose to signe one .now my second letter is out already is there anything I can do ? Pls I need an advice
Don't worry urself, no big deal bout it! Its an honest mistake. u'd probably jus sign again in front of d co to confirm ur signature! RELAX! The visa is yours already.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
jigga40: Don't worry urself, no big deal bout it! Its an honest mistake. u'd probably jus sign again in front of d co to confirm ur signature! RELAX! The visa is yours already.

just to add....you may also need to go with another filled form DS 230 part 2 incase the CO ask you to sign a fresh one.....just thinking aloud....

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
TNX am really relieved now cuz I was sacred seriouse I saw it
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
ukemeglitter: @ Adeboy007,

I actually posted this because of you, so I want to hear you say something!

What I'll like to tell you is that cases like this sometimes does not always need prediction cos anything good can happen, i.e bulletin can increased by 2000, 2500, 3000 and so on by God's grace.

Consider this:
Bulletin for April (2013 DV Winners) was 14,500
Bulletin for May (2013 DV Winners) was 17,000
Bulletin for June (2013 DV Winners) was 17,000
Bulletin for July (2013 DV Winners) was 17,775

What you need to do is always pray and relax your mind about it and before you know it, the 2NL is right there with you.

Hope it helps!

@ukemeglitter: without sounding faithless.....that same year, the bulletin for November was 8500 and December was 10,000 compared to this year's bulletin that has November at 7,500 and december at 8,000....what would you have to say? note: i'm also one of those trusting the Lord for a miraculous speed of the bulletin because my CN is also high. thanks for your encouraging words anyway......
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
mr rule: Please help o house help. I just noticed that I signed both forms on while filing it .I didn't knw that it was one that am supose to sign I just saw somebody's own today wen I went to my police clearance he told me that am supose to signe one .now my second letter is out already is there anything I can do ? Pls I need an advice

Mr rule how far?are you through with your medicals?As for the signature stuff ,go for the interview with another filled form this time,leaving that place unsigned.signing that part in front of the co is important.It shows you are the one who filled the form in the first place.Its the second thing you do after the oath taking.so its necessary you have another copy with you incase you are asked to fill another form.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
gaius idowu: Hello forumites, A very big thank you to every 1 for your numerous contributions which has really helped lots of us on dis thread. Pls I need urgent ur responce on this issue.Is there any way 1 can retrieve informations given @ d initail entry of dis dv(.2)is it possible 4 1 to include a fam member's name @ d initial entry witout d passport photo n will be acceptd.The whole issue is dat a frnd dat her husbd playd for could nt remember whether d son's information was accepted without d boy's photo @ d initial entry
Or whether he remove his detail b4 sending.Although d boy's info n passport was included when sending their details after 1nl.They ve been sent 2nl 4 interview on 27th jan 2014 wt d boy's n dad name as d beneficiary and they r nt sure whether kcc sent dis based on d info provided @ d initial entry or after d 1nl.They wnt 2 b sure wheter 4 put d whole thin behind then or 2 go ahead so as nt 2 waste d fam little resources on zero assurance.Thanks.
I think i remember reading the experience of a man in 2013 thread who forgot his wife's visa fees was interviewed but had to bring the money the next day before the visa was approved.If my memory is correct,then my suggestion is that the principal applicant should pay for herself while they all appear for the interview.This will enable them save money incase the child wasn't included initially.As we all know,such a case is disqualified without option of ,'abeg sir'.Its just my humble suggestion.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
janut: Visa approved just now for me and my spouse. Details later.
Congratulations.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Janut, a very big congratulations!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congrats @Janut, but we are still waiting 4 d details u said u were gonna share with us.... Congratulations 1c again. All d best!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
candytos:

Ur visa n medicals have life span of six months, u must not exceed any of them before landing in US, that is why u are advised to do ur medicals close to ur interview date likely 2weeks so u go in before it expires as it is ur medical that will most likely expires first. Please be vigilant on the dates. Bless u

thanks so much really appreciate... but have done my NPC attestation since AUGUST hope it doesnt matter sa?.... please clear this for me too... thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
janut: Visa approved just now for me and my spouse. Details later.

Congrats.may God grants others too in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
thanks so much for this vital information... i really appreciate it

Obatide:
You are welcome sir.
KCC and LagosIV have final say on all issues as someone has advised you to contact KCC.
However, if you don't present your case in a manner that portray truth and uniqueness, you may end up getting a generalized response, that's the more reasons I believe if you read other people's idea, it may restructure your enquiry to get the desired response.
Now to your Question:
The Embassy emphasized that Reschedule interview may not be entertained in this fiscal Year, hence, they advice invitees to attend their appointment. Note that though, the fisca year will end on September 30th, 2014.
So, If you are yet to receive 2nd NL by that time, you can still update your record with KCC and still meet up.
On a personal note once again, pls read that 2013 thread I referred you to. I have my reasons.
If you can review this 2014 thread between October 17 to early Days of this November, you will see where som1 post a reply from KCC, when he notified them of a new child birth. Take note of that reply from them pls. I have attached it here for your peruse.

Take note of BOLDED as im Wishing you all the best Sir.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by larry7ng(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
hello my ppl,pls what could be delaying my 2NL since august,my case no is 25** ,we sent our DS forms since Aug till now no 2NL and the msg from KCC was like ''your forms have been recieved and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of January'' pls could dis mean they have skipped our case no and if not do we still stand a chance to be scheduled? if yes when is it likely? pls i knw you r not a consular but someone with similar case could attend to my questions.
we are just worried and anxious. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.