Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425631 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2013
Im happy for all successful interviews in recent week, To God only be the glory. Congratulations
To people who have collected their VISAs, God will see you through the next stage and wishing all those who will be interviewed next week, a resounding success.
Journey mercy to @malcolm28.
Wishing everybody all the Best

Whats the update on Medicals now?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by geogec: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Greetings!

1. The DOB thing in WAEC certificates is not unique to her, so an affidavit from the court would just take care of that.
2. The way the bulletin is going lately is kinda unpredictable to me now, but all things being equal, she should be current say February tentatively, if not March. So it is when she checks every 10th of every month here: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html and discovers she's current before she starts expecting her 2NL. 2NL normally arrives at least 4-6 weeks to interview. It can be earlier than that sometimes anyway. This gives you ample time to put all civil, academics, etc documents in order.
From (2) above, I think you should be able to deduce when to start expecting 2NL.
3. Yes you can do it one week before interview, but to be on a safe side, I advice 2 weeks before interview as most forumites that have gone for interview did, you don't wanna have any eventualities, do you?

Cheers!
Thanks a lot. I wish to also know if Birth certificate from local government that has both parent name on it is allowed or must it be the one from NPC. Thanks I need response
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=blessed512]
@timimoyegun
thanks. a Frnd suggested that I send the ds230 thru both mail and dhl to be on a safer side. is it advisable?[/quote

I'll advice u send ur form via email alone, its faster and cheaper.
Sending ur document by email and DHL is not advisable; won't that be double documentation?
House pls comment.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
geogec: Thanks a lot. I wish to also know if Birth certificate from local government that has both parent name on it is allowed or must it be the one from NPC. Thanks I need response
1. Each applicant will need to obtain an original birth certificate issued by the official custodian of birth records in the country of birth, showing the date and place of birth and the parentage of the applicant, based upon the original registration of birth. Submit to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate at your interview. Important Notice: All Immigrant Visa applicants must submit a long form original birth certificate. Short form birth certificates will not be accepted.

The certificate must contain the:
Person's date of birth;
Person's place of birth;
Names of both parents; and,
Annotation by the appropriate authority indicating that it is an extract from the official records.
hence, NPC ATTESTATION IS REQUIRED

source; http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html
https://www.nairaland.com/1275397/dv-2014-winners-meet-here/63
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ geogec ^^^ That, is what you should do.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
odewenwa: Good morning dear forumites please has any forum member given birth after their visas have been approved? Please what's d procedure in getting a visa for a new born baby after other family member's visa have been approved and issued. Is it true that all the visas will be collected and re issued pls fill me in on the process house. Awaiting a favorable response please thanks and God bless you.
Contact the embassy informing them about the latest development! They will tell u what to do! Get the baby a passport,you will also fill form for the baby,get $330 ready,medicals and records of immunization,birth cert,pictures of naming ceremony! hope dis helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
geogec: Thanks a lot. I wish to also know if Birth certificate from local government that has both parent name on it is allowed or must it be the one from NPC. Thanks I need response

the one from local government is not recognized,you must get it from NPC office
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
jigga40: Contact the embassy informing them about the latest development! They will tell u what to do! Get the baby a passport,you will also fill form for the baby,get $330 ready,medicals and records of immunization,birth cert,pictures of naming ceremony! hope dis helps?

Thanks so much this has really helped am so grateful for ur response
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=timimoyegun][/quote]
Yea, plz dont be too wise, your form will Suely deliver , i support it is faster through mail than other means.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sorry 4 repling late... I sent it to a friend‘s mail who printed n sent to kcc, i was current in october n my interview is 4 january 7th. Hope ur cleared?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
I greet everyone most especially those ones dat has been helping pple profer solutions to various problems on d dv of a thing, more power to una elbow. Also, congratulation to those dat hav collected their visas and for us awaiting , d overflow of flavor wil abide wit us IJN. please haos i need direction to get to alagbon and children practise for police report and medical respectively from iyana ipaja. thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
adeadebayor: I greet everyone most especially those ones dat has been helping pple profer solutions to various problems on d dv of a thing, more power to una elbow. Also, congratulation to those dat hav collected their visas and for us awaiting , d overflow of flavor wil abide wit us IJN. please haos i need direction to get to alagbon and children practise for police report and medical respectively from iyana ipaja. thanks.

From Iyana-Ipaja, board a bus to Obalende then alight and take a Napep to Alagbon from there. U sld ask or tell the rider u'r going to Alagbon. This is Police Cert.

Guru's in d house will explain hw u'll get to children practise.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
timimoyegun:

From Iyana-Ipaja, board a bus to Obalende then alight and take a Napep to Alagbon from there. U sld ask or tell the rider u'r going to Alagbon. This is Police Cert.

Guru's in d house will explain hw u'll get to children practise.

Same at obalende take a napep going to awolowo road- falomo. Tell the rider u gonna drop at Raymond njoku street. Drop and walk down the street. I'll advice you go for you medi first.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seye4God: 5:10am On Nov 24, 2013
THE MIRACULOUS BIRTH OF OUR DIVINE TWINS

I will always serve, worship and sing praises to the Lord for what He did for my family in year 2011.

JEHOVAH should be glorified on our behalf. It was like a dream or let me say it was a drama. I couldn't believe what I experienced that day and I don’t think I will ever forget either. When there was none to call upon during 2011 Nigerian Presidential Election but God. He (God) was there at the beginning and saw us through to the end and He will forever be our guiding PAPA in Jesus precious name.

The miracle drama began on early morning of Saturday, 16th April 2011 at about 12.45am (as earlier stated, it was the day of Nigerian Presidential Election). There was a restriction of movement due to nationwide curfew from 10pm of Friday 15th, to 6am of Saturday 16th, April 2011. My wife woke me @12.45am or thereabout to rob her leg. I was doing that when she complained again of back pain. It did not occur to me that she was about to deliver even to her that had had such experience during our first daughter’s birth. One of the greatest things God did was to make sure that there was no interruption of power supply throughout that day (in Nigeria, power interruption is not new; it has been part of our daily affair).

My brain started ringing bell immediately I saw her urinate on several occasions. I confronted her about the arrival of the twins as we had earlier known when she did her pregnancy scan. As devil would have his way, five neighbours of ours have cars but only bad-one was parked in the compound as this time. All other cars were in various motor mechanic workshops for servicing and maintenance. I summoned courage to go out at 1.25am to inform a nurse at the next building. I just wasted time without seeing anyone to assist until when I visited for the second time. I was told the nurse was not around and that there was no car either to convene my wife to the hospital.

Having prepared the needed materials for her delivery which were in two bags, I told her to wait at the gate where three men, one woman and myself were seeking for someone who could assist us to convey her to the nearby hospital. All our efforts were wasted without yielding any result. We made several phone calls without any positive response. As we decided to walk instead of looking for car, we saw her on the bared sand-floor where she was struggling to deliver the first girl – TAIWO. As I was about telling her to stand up, a neighbour and I saw the baby’s head coming out, the neighbour ran away immediately when he saw it and started shouting for help. Rather than running away, I kneeled down to use my hands in accepting the baby rather than allowing her to touch ground. I cried for help since I did not know how to cut the placenta. The time should be 1.45am or thereabout. Taiwo was in my hands and there was none to cut the placenta. My wife only told me to cover the baby with her scarf which I did immediately. She said because of breeze.

Looking round, I could see hundred of neighbours who were seeking for the person that could assist us. There were prayers left and right since no one knew what else to do. What a mystery! After I successfully covered Taiwo with the scarf, I shouted for help. I saw that the baby was well and sound; even though she was not crying as at that time. Nevertheless, my heart was troubled about the condition of my wife and the 2nd child (KEHINDE) in her womb.

As we were making several phone calls and looking for a professional nurse to attend to her, some women ran to look for traditional nurses (Agbebi) at the nearby Celestial Church on the advice of a qualified nurse we spoke with on phone. What else did you expect from beloved brethren who were with us? Some were blaming me for not allowing her to have come out early; some were saying another thing; while some were running to quickly solve the issue on ground. Like I said earlier, my wife and I did not know that her time was due because there was no sign at all. It was when I noticed her urinating simultaneously that I discovered. “Blame or no blame, I pitied people that were denied of their comfort just to come to render assistance to us. None of our neighbours could sleep because of this critical issue. Some people that even live far from our house also woke to assist us when they heard the thunderous noise. The time should be 2.05am if I was not mistaken. (It is good to be good). I did not let that weigh me down; I was just making phone calls to see how we could quickly resolve the issue rather than listening to futile castigations. “It is an emergency” that was what I was saying to my subconscious mind.

If I may be right, the time was 2.10am when the two traditional nurses arrived. They peacefully cut the placenta and handed Taiwo to a lady who knew how to clean new born baby’s body. I saw her off to my room where Taiwo was cleaned. I was told to be patient even though my name was not patience. They also asked me to leave the bared sand-floor (her delivery room to say). They placed clothes under her and she was told to push for Kehinde to come out. What I noticed was that, Kehinde who had already coming closed to Taiwo when God carried the delivery through me, moved up instantly and that made it difficult for the traditional nurses. They ordered us to bring Taiwo and placed her close to her mother for her twins’ sister – Kehinde’s delivery (I was told if Kehinde should hear taiwo’s cry, she will come out). All practical experiments performed on this sand were in vain. It was as if they knew what was happening. After wasting almost 30minutes on the bared sand-floor at the front of our house, the two traditional nurses with one of our neighbours, who joined them when they were coming to rescue the weak woman – my wife (what a pity!), quickly carried her helpless, Unclad and weak body to almost 10meters away from our house.

About the financial part, we thanked God; I was on MTN Happy Hour (free calls of 12.30am – 4.30am). All phone calls to MTN lines were free of charge since I had more than N100 credit during that period. As my phone was on, my parents could hear what was happening underground but they could not come because of the nationwide curfew. Our pastor, brothers, aunties, uncles and in-laws whom I had earlier informed of the situation equally joined us in prayers. Don’t forget our neighbours and all well-wishers – numbers in hundred, were outside praying in whatever language they understood both in Islamic and Christianity ways.

On getting to the church, she was placed on a concrete floor in the compound and I was denied to have access to her. There was an aged woman who mounted the gate and denied any of our neighbours, friends or other women to gain access too except the two traditional nurses and other assigned women. Checking the time, it should be 2.45am. The Church Elder-in-Charge went up with a ringing-bell shouting the name of JEHOVAH, all members who were around during vigil were equally joined us in prayer. Hundred of neighbours and well-wishers were calling on the name of God for quick intervention. I wanted to pray but when the spirit reminded me of my vow to God several years back; I started praising, worshiping and thanking God instead.

While doing this, I then made a vow that the world will hear about the story if God should allow my wife to deliver Kehinde peacefully with the mother and daughter alive – (that was the genesis of this great testimony and why YOU hear of it too!). God knows better than we do. It is the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our sight. It took them another 30minutes before she finally delivered Kehinde and placenta came almost immediately. I was rolling on a bared sand-floor as a token of my appreciation to God. Kehinde was brought to my room at about 3.28am; I am 1,005% sure of this particular time because I checked and confirmed it. People were thanking God for the great work He had done.

Before 5.30am, after the traditional nurses had cleaned up my wife and the concrete floor where she delivered Kehinde; she was brought to our room to rest. I could see vividly that the poor woman was too weak. The traditional nurses said we should allow her to rest without any disturbance.

At exactly 6.05am, when the curfew period was over for about an hour, I saw my mother and two of my younger sisters coming from home to attend to her. After receiving them on the road, I briefed them of what took place and showed them the bared sand-floor where she delivered Taiwo in my hands. Our mother then asked us, “Where was JESUS CHRIST BORN?” My heart touched with her response.

Please, no matter how big your burden is just put your trust in God. Only Him can do what no man can’t do (Proverb 30:5). You are passing through that situation for a reason. Is there not a cause? (1Samuel 17:27-29) That was the response of David to his elder brother – Eliab when he visited them at the war camp. At the end, the young boy “David” defeated his country greatest enemy “Goliath” at the age of 10. Our God will not come down to do the work but will definitely send someone to assist us. Let us play our own part to keep serving and worshiping Him (Job 36:11-12; Deuteronomy 28:1-68). I am only sharing this story because of the vowed I made when she was about to delivered Kehinde.

My prayer is that; God will answer the prayer of all women who are seeking for the fruit of womb as He did to Sarah; Hannah; Rebecca; Elizabeth and others. All women that are conceived shall visit delivery room not labour room to deliver peacefully without any difficulty. All caring and loving parents will never bury their children or cry over anyone of them. We shall all enjoy the fruit of our labour; as we will not be found wanting when the time comes and rest in the LORD at old age (Job 5:26).
Please always remember our heavenly home. We shall all be present there in Jesus Precious Name.

I gave kudos to all MOTHERS! I saw the reality of how I and everyone reading this testimony were born. That is why the middle name of all women is “FAVOUR”. It is only Adam & Eve that were not conceived and delivered by any woman but all other living beings came out of WOMEN.

Kindly endeavour to share this great testimony to everyone around you for God’s name to be glorified. It was my vow to God during the struggle and I must definitely do it. Once, sharing this testimony attract nothing except to fulfil the vow I made to God. Share it with your congregation and other pastors around for God's name to be glorified.

Yours in His service.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seye4God: 5:34am On Nov 24, 2013
Our interview experience!!!

Praise God!!! Rejoice with my family. The LORD has done a wondrous thing once again.

It was on Wednesday, 23rd January 2013. We got to the Embassy some minutes passed 8am.

We waited under the tree rented a seat for my wife at the rate of N150. My younger brother was with us. I was told we would need Four Passports Photograph each. The requirement we met already. At exactly 5minutes to 10am, we were told to come in for our interview. We queued to verify our entry with other diversity visa lottery winners.

After our confirmation, we were ushered to the screening security machine where we put off our shoes, belts, wrist watch, etc.
In fact, we went with many luggages as if we were travelling to America that very day. I noticed we were the only applicant that came with many luggages. My wife named was called for submission of documents and instructed to pay for the VISA Fees at other cubicle. I paid for 5 people - my wife, three daughters and self (almost N280,000 non refundable).

Our documents were sorted and collated. Our submitted forms to Kentucky had been thoroughly and carefully reviewed by officers of the embassy and recommendation had been made. Just to submit your original and photocopied documents for verification and cross examination. Reviewing of one’s submitted form before the interview makes the task easier for the Consular Officer who will then use his/her discretion to check if truly one deserves the visa. Mind you, the internal officers would have suggested to the Consular Officer those errors and mistakes noted in conformable with the DV instruction as stated therein – click to read for your perusal and necessary action. (http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2013_instructions_ENGL.pdf).
Most of the applicants do not often read this instruction before applying. Most believe so much on “I heard and they said”. It is better we go through the DV instruction ourselves without falling victims.

At exactly 12noon, my wife number: (B-347) was called. We went to window 16 (a place where most Nigerians pray not to go). I see nothing difficult in that lady. She speaks clear and simple. Successful Applicants do not need to entertain any fear. Keep your receipt very well ooooooooooo. I could not find where I kept the receipt. Meanwhile, it was inside the envelope where I kept the balance of N280,000 (I later saw it when we got home). The lady said we should not bother to search we should just come for the interview. After we promise to say the truth by raising our right hands; she then requested to take our finger prints – both left and right.

Thereafter, our interview went thus:

CO: What was the date of birth of the twins?

My wife: nnnnnnnnnn

CO: Where is your first child?

My wife/I: She was disturbing other applicants where they sat and I went to carry her

CO: Okay. She is the one.

CO: In your original entry you said you have only one child; but after you won you included the twins; that means they were born couple of months before entry for the DIVERSITY VISA.

My wife: YES

CO: According to the policies and law of the DV section so and so….. you application has been disqualified. Madam, I am very sorry. There is nothing I could do at this juncture. I did not make the law. I am very sorry.
My wife: I travelled when my husband played the lottery. The twins where delivered at home….nanana and nanananana

CO: Madam, I said I am sorry. I have many clients to attend to. Please leave now!

My wife/I: FATHER! (Immediately we heard her instruction to leave, we started praying at her presence) We thank you for this successful interview. We just want to thank you despite being denied. You are our GOD and we would continue to serve you more in respective of what must have happened today.

We saw, conquered and overcame the tricks of devil who thought we may be sick or died as a result of this disqualification rather many blessings were later discovered. Our GOD is a strong tower. He is our shield since we put our trust in Him. Proverb 30:5.

LESSON TO LEARN:
• Put your trust in GOD!!!
• Pray and fast
• Be yourself and speak confidently (God made my wife to speak confidently despite being denied)
• Read the instruction thoroughly
• Visit https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/415 to follow detailed experience from Nigerians
• Be organized
• If you are successful, assist other applicants who know nothing about this
• It is by His grace that you won the VISA Lottery and your interview was successful; so, do not turn from GOD.
• American is a place of comfort i.e. a comfort zone. Do not go there to forget GOD.

OBSERVATIONS:
• Applicants should not be made to pay before interview. It is supposed to be after the interview since the fees is not refundable.
• I am sure many will be granted and still the number of people that would be denied will be more than those that will be granted. Multiply that money of those denied with the charging fees.
• Many families sold there belongings, properties, etc and even borrowed to pay for the visa fees (at least I know a family that did so)
• If you are not successful, please don’t kill yourself. God knows the best. The Christ in us is far better that the crisis of this world.
• Keep serving and worshiping God. My family and I have known God more!!!
• But still we were extremely glad after the rigorous interview. Today, we were denied; only GOD knows tomorrow. Americans may be begging for us to come there. There is nothing our GOD cannot do. I will encourage those that were denied to often share their testimonies and experiences for other Nigerians to be conscious of them.

We have learnt our lessons.
We know GOD more; during this struggle we knew those people that truly love us. We knew people that could only eat with you when the deal is done. We did what we thought we could not be able to do. AMERICA is our dream; ONE-DAY we shall be there by the special grace of GOD.

Best of luck to those applicants going for their interview.
If you are in America; endeavour to help the needy. Share your wealth with people that are less privileges. 1Samuel 2:5-8 (it is not your power that made you rich)
If you are not successful; share your experience with people that have not gone for their interview. Who knows? Your experience may be of help to other applicants.
Finally, even you make all requirements and obey the laws and policies of DV; if God says NO; it will still be NO. I am very sure many will still be denied and many will be surely granted; whichever way, remain with GOD and never stop serving and worshiping Him.

I wish you all the best!!!

I learnt many have pay many thousands to Visa Processing Agents before their interviews. Whereas, the agents have no say of granting one visa. DV is what you can play yourself. I played it freely for my family and few friends. It takes nothing from me.

You bad DV Agent that is exhorting money from Nigerians; you better change your mind before it is too late!!! Repent and turn a new leaf. May God forgive us!!!

If you need any advice or you want to make inquiry feel free to call me. It is purely FREE. Call me any time any day. I will share more of this stories with you. My wife can also pick the call to share same experience with you. Please learn from our testimony!!! May GOD continue to be with us all.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2013
seye4God: Our interview experience!!!

Praise God!!! Rejoice with my family. The LORD has done a wondrous thing once again.

It was on Wednesday, 23rd January 2013. We got to the Embassy some minutes passed 8am.

We waited under the tree rented a seat for my wife at the rate of N150. My younger brother was with us. I was told we would need Four Passports Photograph each. The requirement we met already. At exactly 5minutes to 10am, we were told to come in for our interview. We queued to verify our entry with other diversity visa lottery winners.

After our confirmation, we were ushered to the screening security machine where we put off our shoes, belts, wrist watch, etc.
In fact, we went with many luggages as if we were travelling to America that very day. I noticed we were the only applicant that came with many luggages. My wife named was called for submission of documents and instructed to pay for the VISA Fees at other cubicle. I paid for 5 people - my wife, three daughters and self (almost N280,000 non refundable).

Our documents were sorted and collated. Our submitted forms to Kentucky had been thoroughly and carefully reviewed by officers of the embassy and recommendation had been made. Just to submit your original and photocopied documents for verification and cross examination. Reviewing of one’s submitted form before the interview makes the task easier for the Consular Officer who will then use his/her discretion to check if truly one deserves the visa. Mind you, the internal officers would have suggested to the Consular Officer those errors and mistakes noted in conformable with the DV instruction as stated therein – click to read for your perusal and necessary action. (http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2013_instructions_ENGL.pdf).
Most of the applicants do not often read this instruction before applying. Most believe so much on “I heard and they said”. It is better we go through the DV instruction ourselves without falling victims.

At exactly 12noon, my wife number: (B-347) was called. We went to window 16 (a place where most Nigerians pray not to go). I see nothing difficult in that lady. She speaks clear and simple. Successful Applicants do not need to entertain any fear. Keep your receipt very well ooooooooooo. I could not find where I kept the receipt. Meanwhile, it was inside the envelope where I kept the balance of N280,000 (I later saw it when we got home). The lady said we should not bother to search we should just come for the interview. After we promise to say the truth by raising our right hands; she then requested to take our finger prints – both left and right.

My wife/I: She was disturbing other applicants where they sat and I went to carry her

CO: In your original entry you said you have only one child; but after you won you included the twins; that means they were born couple of months before entry for the DIVERSITY VISA.

CO: According to the policies and law of the DV section so and so….. you application has been disqualified. Madam, I am very sorry. There is nothing I could do at this juncture. I did not make the law. I am very sorry.
My wife: I travelled when my husband played the lottery. The twins where delivered at home….nanana and nanananana

CO: Madam, I said I am sorry. I have many clients to attend to. Please leave now!

My wife/I: FATHER! (Immediately we heard her instruction to leave, we started praying at her presence) We thank you for this successful interview. We just want to thank you despite being denied. You are our GOD and we would continue to serve you more in respective of what must have happened today.

We saw, conquered and overcame the tricks of devil who thought we may be sick or died as a result of this disqualification rather many blessings were later discovered. Our GOD is a strong tower. He is our shield since we put our trust in Him. Proverb 30:5.

LESSON TO LEARN:
• Pray and fast
• Be yourself and speak confidently (God made my wife to speak confidently despite being denied)
• Visit https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/415 to follow detailed experience from Nigerians
• Be organized
• It is by His grace that you won the VISA Lottery and your interview was successful; so, do not turn from GOD.
• American is a place of comfort i.e. a comfort zone. Do not go there to forget GOD.

OBSERVATIONS:
• Applicants should not be made to pay before interview. It is supposed to be after the interview since the fees is not refundable.
• I am sure many will be granted and still the number of people that would be denied will be more than those that will be granted. Multiply that money of those denied with the charging fees.
• Many families sold there belongings, properties, etc and even borrowed to pay for the visa fees (at least I know a family that did so)
• If you are not successful, please don’t kill yourself. God knows the best. The Christ in us is far better that the crisis of this world.
• But still we were extremely glad after the rigorous interview. Today, we were denied; only GOD knows tomorrow. Americans may be begging for us to come there. There is nothing our GOD cannot do. I will encourage those that were denied to often share their testimonies and experiences for other Nigerians to be conscious of them.

We know GOD more; during this struggle we knew those people that truly love us. We knew people that could only eat with you when the deal is done. We did what we thought we could not be able to do. AMERICA is our dream; ONE-DAY we shall be there by the special grace of GOD.

If you are in America; endeavour to help the needy. Share your wealth with people that are less privileges. 1Samuel 2:5-8 (it is not your power that made you rich)
If you are not successful; share your experience with people that have not gone for their interview. Who knows? Your experience may be of help to other applicants.
Finally, even you make all requirements and obey the laws and policies of DV; if God says NO; it will still be NO. I am very sure many will still be denied and many will be surely granted; whichever way, remain with GOD and never stop serving and worshiping Him.

I learnt many have pay many thousands to Visa Processing Agents before their interviews. Whereas, the agents have no say of granting one visa. DV is what you can play yourself. I played it freely for my family and few friends. It takes nothing from me.

You bad DV Agent that is exhorting money from Nigerians; you better change your mind before it is too late!!! Repent and turn a new leaf. May God forgive us!!!

If you need any advice or you want to make inquiry feel free to call me. It is purely FREE. Call me any time any day. I will share more of this stories with you. My wife can also pick the call to share same experience with you. Please learn from our testimony!!! May GOD continue to be with us all.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2013

LESSON TO LEARN:
• Pray and fast
• Be organized

OBSERVATIONS:

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2013
Am so .Happy. And I want to specially thank all members of this great forum. I can see that many people are tenced aabout late arrival of 2NFL. I just want to join faith you guys that God never sleep nor slumber.Keep faith up
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2013
@ justwise. Thanks for posting this. i was just wondering what the link is between the story and DV.

@seye4God. Thank God you are a man of faith. You will not have problems getting to your destiny.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
adeadebayor: I greet everyone most especially those ones dat has been helping pple profer solutions to various problems on d dv of a thing, more power to una elbow. Also, congratulation to those dat hav collected their visas and for us awaiting , d overflow of flavor wil abide wit us IJN. please haos i need direction to get to alagbon and children practise for police report and medical respectively from iyana ipaja. thanks.
Someone once asked the same question. If am correct,this was the response giving..
From iyana iba,u find ur way to oshodi,when u get to oshodi u board a bus going to obalende.when u get to obalende u board another bus going to falomo then u alight @ polo bus stop.u will see a street beside zenith bank @ the bus stop, its just a stone throw frm the bank or u ask anybody that u re going to 25 raymond Njoku street or children practise... I hope gurus here can still shed more light on this..!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
Plz house, i want to know if one can do medicals in portharcourt?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Outstandingsand: Plz house, i want to know if one can do medicals in portharcourt?
No.
You can only do it in LAGOS in either of these addressess:

U.S. Consulate General
DESIGNATED PANEL PHYSICIANS
1. Dr. Alexandra Anga
The Consultants Practice
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku
Ikoyi
Lagos
Telephone: 01-893-0723, 01-461-1941
Cell: 0802-223-5834

OR

2. Dr. Funmi Alakija
Q-Life Family Clinic
Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street
Off Ajose Adegun,
Victoria Island Annexe
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: 01-804-2000, 01-726-2840
Cell: 0702-770-4055
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Obatide:
No.
You can only do it in LAGOS in either of these addressess:

U.S. Consulate General
DESIGNATED PANEL PHYSICIANS
1. Dr. Alexandra Anga
The Consultants Practice
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku
Ikoyi
Lagos
Telephone: 01-893-0723, 01-461-1941
Cell: 0802-223-5834

OR

2. Dr. Funmi Alakija
Q-Life Family Clinic
Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street
Off Ajose Adegun,
Victoria Island Annexe
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: 01-804-2000, 01-726-2840
Cell: 0702-770-4055
Nice one!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
@obatide n komakan, thank you i appriciate.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ade2rasq: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
femishow2005:

Same at obalende take a napep going to awolowo road- falomo. Tell the rider u gonna drop at Raymond njoku street. Drop and walk down the street. I'll advice you go for you medi first.
[quote author=timimoyegun]

Guru's in d house will explain hw u'll get to children practise.[/quote

Femi and Timi tank you so much. I believe this wil b helpful. More contribution is welcome.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
bendam: Co :GD morning, finger print and swear
Us :did
Co:are you the winner
me :yes
co :you highest level of education
me :........
co:year and course
Me:..
Co:ask my wife wen did you get marry
Wife:....
co:what is the year of birth of son
wife :.....
both answer today is his birthday
co:whoa ...smiled....happy birthday to him
Son:smiled and continue with his business of talking
Co:you wrote two Waec
me:yes
Co:what do you do
me :working
Co:as what
me......
Co: returned the original docs, brought out two papers circled, explain it and later said congratulations
Thanks to God for.the success and a birthday gift to our son
also thanks to the pple of this great forum

What do y
Congratulations to you my Brother, We serve a wonderful God indeed. I key into your success story.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Praise the Lord! I'm through with with the Medicals, Police Report and and every other things since first week of this Month. Now interview loading... .. . 89%
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2013
Boomshakar: Praise the Lord! I'm through with with the Medicals, Police Report and and every other things since first week of this Month. Now interview loading... .. . 89%
Wonderful.
Wishing you all the best on your interview on 5th December & it will be a gift for your 4th December Birthday.
Pls give us details of medical and police reports including their fees, process, period taken and so on. I'm sure this will help others

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2013
Good Morning all. congrats in advance for those going for their interview this week. God's favor shall follow ya'll and testimonies in abundance we prayed. Faith Works Wonders
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hadezanyah: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2013

LESSON TO LEARN:
• Pray and fast
• Be organized

OBSERVATIONS:

God bless you greatly sir for sharing this.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ormania(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2013

LESSON TO LEARN:
• Pray and fast
• Be organized

OBSERVATIONS:

Dear brother, you are so courageous and true man of God. I am sorry for the denial but i am so happy for your strong faith. It is really a great lesson and i have learned my lesson. If it is God's will it will be and if not it won't! Be blessed. wink
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Firewami: @Kevwe flex and Bukiemma.
Thanks for the advice. After thorough checking of the selection letter with me, the confirmation number is not and the guy would not disclose the e-mail used in the initial edv entry. What should i do? do i have to pay this agent?

Hmmm, my broda.... ur case is like mine too oo.. initially, wen i filled d form i was still in skul den. this just came to ou class distribute d forms to us to fill and all.. never they were agent. i attached my passport with it. nd dats was all.

not untill dis year may dat i received a call frm the agent, actually, av forgotten dat i played any visa lottery. i denied cos i cant remember i told him its a wrong number,d man now started mentioning my full names d skul i went to. dat was wen i sarted recollecting dat i played truly.. he came to my offx brought all d papers to show me as evidence... i colected dere addy, so me nd hubby wen to dere to offx d following wekend, for confirmation. we got dere d man log in to dere system i saw it my sef. but he didnt allow me to scroll down not to see my CASE NUMBER. to my surprise d man has arrange a MAN for me for arrangee wedding i was surprise. he was telling he played for me as a married i was like aw cud dat b possible i filled single u r now telling me dat i won as married.. d guy sef was dere with his parents..

he brought out d forms to send to kcc out for me to start filling, my hubby was annoyed dat wot kind of a tin is dat, dat we r coming for d 1st tym nd u want us to start filling d forms.. so i insisted dat am not filling any form inshort am not interested again in d whole tin.

cos dey tink once sum! hear America like dis ur body go dey shake.
d huyz parents sarted beggn me to comply with him dat dey will pay me big money nd wen we get dere we can divorce .

i asked d woman dat if ur daughter is in her husband's house nd dis happend to her will u advice her to liv her husband cos of travelling
she was just telling me nonsence... we just zoom off dat day.

we got home, i called my parents to explain tinz to dem cos my dad has a junior broda in dat line too.

d agent later call us bak to com so we can negotiate.. we went dere with my uncle. so d man confess dat i he played as a single nd i won as a sinlge dat if we want him to release our information to us we must pay him.. he said cos d guy he want to merge with me wants to pay him 2million nd since i dnt agree i must pay him sumtin for him to release it to us...

he charge us 750k it was my uncle dat talk to him to reduce it for us .. nd he says d last he can collect is 500k...

my broda we have to pay him, since it is me nd my hubby or else he wont release it to us.. he used his own email which i dnt knw..

I now realised dat dtas d way he dose merging ppl togeda nd d oda party will pay huge amount, while d pricipal will belived dat truly, he/she won as married of which its a lie.

PLS, just talk to d man ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 271
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.