Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426400 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2013
rantileye:

Thanks so much for your concern i will as you rightly said..... And please how long can someone stay in the country here before leaving after the successful interview?

After successful interview, your visa is valid for six months i.e you have six (6) months to leave Nigeria & if you desire to return to Nigeria from USA you are expected not exceed 6 months outside USA.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=komakan][/quote]

Why not inform them at the clininc of the error & let them correct it. Please get this resolve before you go for your interview. Ensure you avoid anything that may cause unnecessary questioning.

Let assume you made the mistake, they can only charge for printing & administrative fees. This effort is nothing to compare with the glory ahead
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2013
bukiemma: Goodmorning Fam! Pls for those who have paid their Greencard USCIS fee online, did u used a dollar mastercard to pay or naira mastercard. I want 2 confirm if its possible to pay with a GTBank naira mastercard. Thanks

The payment of USCIS immigrant fee of $165 is a MUST before immigrant leave for USA & this requires opening ELIS account ((https://elis.uscis.dhs.gov) or (www.uscis.gov)) before making online payment.

Having tried creating this account several occassion, it alway return on step 4 choose your security preference with an error message (ERROR: Online access to your account has been revoked. Your account is now locked.The maximum number of unsuccessful attempts (3x) has been reached. Due to security reasons, your account has been locked.

I need someone in the house that have gotten his/her visa to kindly try do this & let me know the outcome & the way forward.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2013
G2Glory:

Why not inform them at the clininc of the error & let them correct it. Please get this resolve before you go for your interview. Ensure you avoid anything that may cause unnecessary questioning.

Let assume you made the mistake, they can only charge for printing & administrative fees. This effort is nothing to compare with the glory ahead
I will take this step first. I appreciate U. Thanks G2Glory.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Visa approved just now for me and my spouse. Details later.

9 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2013
janut: Visa approved just now for me and my spouse. Details later.
I rejoice with you. Congratulations!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Justme2003: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2013

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We celebrate u & it shall be perfected -amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2013

Congratulations!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2013
congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2013
CONGRATULOBIA MY DEAR. CELEBRATION GALORE ALL THE WAY. I WISH YOU SUCCESSIN YOUR SUBSEQUENT PLANS AHEAD IJN AS WE EAGERLY WAIT TO TESTIFY WITH YOU AND OTHER SUCCESSFUL MEMBERS.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gaiusidowu(f): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2013
Hello forumites, A very big thank you to every 1 for your numerous contributions which has really helped lots of us on dis thread. Pls I need urgent ur responce on this issue.Is there any way 1 can retrieve informations given @ d initail entry of dis dv(.2)is it possible 4 1 to include a fam member's name @ d initial entry witout d passport photo n will be acceptd.The whole issue is dat a frnd dat her husbd playd for could nt remember whether d son's information was accepted without d boy's photo @ d initial entry
Or whether he remove his detail b4 sending.Although d boy's info n passport was included when sending their details after 1nl.They ve been sent 2nl 4 interview on 27th jan 2014 wt d boy's n dad name as d beneficiary and they r nt sure whether kcc sent dis based on d info provided @ d initial entry or after d 1nl.They wnt 2 b sure wheter 4 put d whole thin behind then or 2 go ahead so as nt 2 waste d fam little resources on zero assurance.Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2013

OMG!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked... JUST TOO HAPPY cheesy

congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2013
happy for u. ... may God perfect ours too...>

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2013
Congratulation!!!
It can only be God.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by agbeke17: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2013
Congratulations!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2013
ukemeglitter: Hello,

You don't have to worry yourself on anything. The bulletin for Nigeria has been slow, but there is absolutely nothing to worry about cos its yours already, so don't be anxious or desperate.

What I can say about this is always follow the bulletin @ http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html so you can know when your case is current.

I really appreciate ur info. now am at ease level, what scared me before was dat, av seen some Nigerians here in dis forum talking bout 2NL and yet i av not receive mine.. but now am cool since its based on case, mine is 165**.. and it seems they are still in 8,000 from the Bullettin as at November/Dec..we are all going to make it dere... in d mighty name of God. but who knows when i will be current and probably receive my 2NL.. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congratulations 2 u janut.. May God go with u n prosper u and may those of us waitin 2 be interviewed testify with u soon IJN.. AMEN

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congratulations! God has done urs already, He will definitely do same for every member of this forum waiting for 2nl and interview! AMEN!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
What I'll like to tell you is that cases like this sometimes does not always need prediction cos anything good can happen, i.e bulletin can increased by 2000, 2500, 3000 and so on by God's grace.

Consider this:
Bulletin for April (2013 DV Winners) was 14,500
Bulletin for May (2013 DV Winners) was 17,000
Bulletin for June (2013 DV Winners) was 17,000
Bulletin for July (2013 DV Winners) was 17,775

What you need to do is always pray and relax your mind about it and before you know it, the 2NL is right there with you.

Hope it helps!

Adeboy007: I really appreciate ur info. now am at ease level, what scared me before was dat, av seen some Nigerians here in dis forum talking bout 2NL and yet i av not receive mine.. but now am cool since its based on case, mine is 165**.. and it seems they are still in 8,000 from the Bullettin as at November/Dec..we are all going to make it dere... in d mighty name of God. but who knows when i will be current and probably receive my 2NL.. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hearty congratulations to Janut , the goo Lord 'll perfect ALL that concerns you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ekwynox: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Good day forumites. thanks to everyone who has been bettering the lives of NLanders. I did my medicals on monday 25/11/2013. the consultation fee was N12000 and then three vaccines (Varicella, tetanus toxoid and MMR) at N18000, totalling N30000. the police report was N3000.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ekwynox: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
congratulations to Jaunt and other who have successful interviews and those who have picked up their visas already. I thank God for you all and I queue into your success. waiting for December 3
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
congratulations!!!!!!!! the God dt did it for u will do it for me n my other E-families
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congrats

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Enjoy the great feeling & congratulations.

Let remember other forumities due for interview in our prayers that almighty GOD shall perfect it & grant all of them success & favour in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
ukemeglitter: What
I'll like to tell you is that cases like this sometimes does not always
need prediction cos anything good can happen, i.e bulletin can increased
by 2000, 2500, 3000 and so on by God's grace.

Consider this:
Bulletin for April (2013 DV Winners) was 14,500
Bulletin for May (2013 DV Winners) was 17,000
Bulletin for June (2013 DV Winners) was 17,000
Bulletin for July (2013 DV Winners) was 17,775

What you need to do is always pray and relax your mind about it and
before you know it, the 2NL is right there with you.

Hope it helps!

tnks alot for d info, atleast am giving myself from nw till May atmost for my 2NL, CN 13***, patiently waiting n praying hardly
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
gaius idowu: Hello forumites, A very big thank you to every 1 for your numerous contributions which has really helped lots of us on dis thread. Pls I need urgent ur responce on this issue.Is there any way 1 can retrieve informations given @ d initail entry of dis dv(.2)is it possible 4 1 to include a fam member's name @ d initial entry witout d passport photo n will be acceptd.The whole issue is dat a frnd dat her husbd playd for could nt remember whether d son's information was accepted without d boy's photo @ d initial entry
Or whether he remove his detail b4 sending.Although d boy's info n passport was included when sending their details after 1nl.They ve been sent 2nl 4 interview on 27th jan 2014 wt d boy's n dad name as d beneficiary and they r nt sure whether kcc sent dis based on d info provided @ d initial entry or after d 1nl.They wnt 2 b sure wheter 4 put d whole thin behind then or 2 go ahead so as nt 2 waste d fam little resources on zero assurance.Thanks.

My little advice is that they should proceed with the information received based on their 2NL. The only thing i am sure of was that their intial form wouldn't have been accepted if they failed to attached the baby's photo then. It worth giving all the sort & risk.
Let them go to the interview with all supporting documents - birth certificate, family photgraph with the boy showing different stages.
Pls don't give up - it's a life time opportunity. Pray that the spirit of peace of God rule your heart & be calm. Wishing the family all the best.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
its Never a mistake dt u were selected out of d millions dt applied, so relax and pray so dt GOD will complete wht HE hv started
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
ekwynox: Good day forumites. thanks to everyone who has been bettering the lives of NLanders. I did my medicals on monday 25/11/2013. the consultation fee was N12000 and then three vaccines (Varicella, tetanus toxoid and MMR) at N18000, totalling N30000. the police report was N3000.

Good to hear. You should be close to 100% ready for the interview. Gather all the required documents with photocopies.

Arrange them in the order (see previous posting on that). Plan your logistic very well & be there on time. I wish you all the best
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
hi guys.. im at the npc place for attestation of birth an theysaid it take 2 weeks to process.. its sad that nobody made mention of that when I wa making enquiries here.. and our interview is in 5 days.. what will we do?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ekwynox: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Darhmee: hi guys.. im at the npc place for attestation of birth an theysaid it take 2 weeks to process.. its sad that nobody made mention of that when I wa making enquiries here.. and our interview is in 5 days.. what will we do?

Where did you go for the NPC attestation of birth? You can do it and collect it that same day o.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2013

congratulations Janut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God's favour all the way to the US IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.