Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426104 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
rantileye:

thanks so much really appreciate... but have done my NPC attestation since AUGUST hope it doesnt matter sa?.... please clear this for me too... thanks
It doesn't matter! NPC does not EXPIRE!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tetomo: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
@bendam.
Congrratulations to you on your success at the interview.more of it will be celebrated by others too in Jesus Name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tetomo: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Janut!
I say a big congratulations to you on your success at the interview.The house will continue to celebrate more of this in Jesus Name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congratulation Janut.
Still waitn to hear ur experience.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
@ ItyRoyal:

I have nothing to say cos you have a point there.

But in this case We should be patient and prayerful.

ItyRoyal:

@ukemeglitter: without sounding faithless.....that same year, the bulletin for November was 8500 and December was 10,000 compared to this year's bulletin that has November at 7,500 and december at 8,000....what would you have to say? note: i'm also one of those trusting the Lord for a miraculous speed of the bulletin because my CN is also high. thanks for your encouraging words anyway......
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congratulations @bendam and @janut. May the favor follow into the US and may U and others on the forum find their feet early in the USA. For those of us due for interview in December, its good testimonies all the way. Those waiting for 2NL, U shall get it in due time. One love!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Our interview was quite unique. You will know why @ the end.
We got to the embassy @ about 5:55, and met people there as usual. After some time we were told to form queues according to immigrant and non immigrant.We went through various security checks and they also checked their list to confirm if we had appointment for the day.
Getting in we paid N109000 I.e for 2 persons. Pls keep all the papers they give you before entering.
After paying we submitted our documents and was asked to wait for our interview.
At about past 9 am we were called for our interview.
C/o: please both of u should raise ur right hand and swear to say the whole truth during the interview.
He took our finger prints after which the interview started.
C/o: what's ur highest level of education
Me: ...
C.o: what year
Me:.....
C.o: what course.
me:...
C.o: when did u serve
Me:...
C.o: where
C.o what was ur task there
C.o:when did u get married
Me:..
C.o: is it church , registry or both
C.o: when did u meet ur wife
C.o: why did u wait so long b4 marrying
her
Me:....
C.o:do u have wedding pictures
Me: ....
C.o: who is that little boy the picture
C.o: who is that little girl in the picture
C.o brought out two white papers and explained to us where to pick up our visa and hw to pay uscis fee.
We thanked him and left.
In all of this the c.o did not ask my wife a single question even though she was right beside me.
Please alwz say d truth. I used a wrong date of birth during my initial application and the c.o asked me about it which I confirmed and he was satisfied.
I wish those yet to get their visa all the best. It can only be God.

7 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
janut: Our interview was quite unique. You will know why @ the end.
We got to the embassy @ about 5:55, and met people there as usual. After some time we were told to form queues according to immigrant and non immigrant.We went through various security checks and they also checked their list to confirm if we had appointment for the day.
Getting in we paid N109000 I.e for 2 persons. Pls keep all the papers they give you before entering.
After paying we submitted our documents and was asked to wait for our interview.
C/o: please both of u should raise ur right hand and swear to say the whole truth during the interview.
her
C.o brought out two white papers and explained to us where to pick up our visa and hw to pay uscis fee.
We thanked him and left.
In all of this the c.o did not ask my wife a single question even though she was right beside me.
Please alwz say d truth. I used a wrong date of birth during my initial application and the c.o asked me about it which I confirmed and he was satisfied.
Congratulations to your Family, whishing you God's provision for the journey ahead.
I pray for more of successful interviews as November is winding down, Abundance favour & mercy for DECEMBER batch, starting from my main man from Abj. on 3rd.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
her
We thanked him and left.

Congrats happy 4 you ooooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
her
We thanked him and left.
Congratulations to you guys once again,may God open unto you his good treasure and supply ALL your needs.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
I feel this might be helpful for people who will be going for their NPC Birth attestation.
Below is the format of the covering Letter

Your Full Address
Lagos State.
15th November, 2013
Tel: 080xxxxxxx

The Director,
National Population Commission,
Babs Animashaun Road,
Surulere, Lagos.
Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR ATTESTATION OF BIRTH
I hereby apply for letter of attestation of birth for record purposes.
Attached herewith are photocopies of necessary documents required.

BIODATA:
OWNER’S NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
PLACE OF BIRTH:
L.G.A OF BIRTH:
STATE OF BIRTH:
NATIONALITY:

FATHER’S NAME:
TOWN:
L.G.A OF ORIGIN:
STATE OF ORIGIN:
NATIONALITY:

MOTHER’S NAME:
TOWN:
L.G.A OF ORIGIN:
STATE OF ORIGIN:
NATIONALITY:

I will be very grateful if the application is granted.

Yours faithfully,

Surname, Other Names

Courtesy: G2Glory & Obatide

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
ukemeglitter: @ ItyRoyal:

I have nothing to say cos you have a point there.

But in this case We should be patient and prayerful.

@,ukemeglitter:

I say a believing Amen to that. I am very certain that there shall be a miracle that will cause the bulletin to move at our favour. Like you have said,letz keep praying and letz stay positive.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Obatide: I feel this might be helpful for people who will be going for their NPC Birth attestation.
Below is the format of the covering Letter

Your Full Address
Lagos State.
15th November, 2013
Tel: 080xxxxxxx

The Director,
National Population Commission,
Babs Animashaun Road,
Surulere, Lagos.
Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR ATTESTATION OF BIRTH
I hereby apply for letter of attestation of birth for record purposes.
Attached herewith are photocopies of necessary documents required.

BIODATA:
OWNER’S NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
PLACE OF BIRTH:
L.G.A OF BIRTH:
STATE OF BIRTH:
NATIONALITY:

FATHER’S NAME:
TOWN:
L.G.A OF ORIGIN:
STATE OF ORIGIN:
NATIONALITY:

MOTHER’S NAME:
TOWN:
L.G.A OF ORIGIN:
STATE OF ORIGIN:
NATIONALITY:

I will be very grateful if the application is granted.

Yours faithfully,

Surname, Other Names

Courtesy: G2Glory & Obatide
Nice one!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
komakan: Nice one!

Obatide U too much
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
larry7ng: hello my ppl,pls what could be delaying my 2NL since august,my case no is 25** ,we sent our DS forms since Aug till now no 2NL and the msg from KCC was like ''your forms have been recieved and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of January'' pls could dis mean they have skipped our case no and if not do we still stand a chance to be scheduled? if yes when is it likely? pls i knw you r not a consular but someone with similar case could attend to my questions.
we are just worried and anxious. Thanks
Pls worry less, God, who has started it will definitely complete it.
It takes KCC between 6 to 8 weeks to complete processing of submitted forms according to their official response most times, but it could be more than or less in actual sense, though, mostly more than the 8 weeks.
Since you have confirmed that your forms have been received, relax yourself and prepare your documents ready for interview, don't wait till 2nd NL arrive b4 u start preparing pls.
Note that No amount of worry and Anxious can bring 2NL, don't give urself high BP to avoid children practice saying they see something in your chest grin grin grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olutola1: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
bukiemma:

Yes it can be completed in 2days, IF you get there on time (7am or earlier). You get d injections(vaccines) on d 1st day and then u go back 4 result the next day.
@Bukiemma, thanks. I'm planning to get it done in 2days by God's grace.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
I am one of the luck winners of DV 2014 I send my form 2 kcc on 3rd June 2013 my case no is 127** I just join dis thread and I have go true few out the comment you guy are reallllllyyyyyyyyy doing a gr8 job God bless you all IJN.my question is this.
1 in my primary school certificate my name there is this Adegare Adewale but when I enter secondry school I includ Prosper and since then I have been using the 3 name for all my document like dis Adegare prosper Adewale hope dis will not affect me?
2nd there is a mistake on my WEAC certificate the date of birth is 1988 and my real DOB is 1986 and 1986 is what I have been using 4 all my document including my international passport but about 3weeks that I collect my certificate dat is when I realise the mistake.what can I do?
3rd in my WEAC 2005 I have only B3 in commerce in 2006 I wrote NECO EnGLISH C4 MATHS C6 GOVERNMENT C6 ACCOUNT C6 I also have national Diploma I mine good 2 go?
pls ur repose 2 this question is very important God bless u all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
apex555: I am one of the luck winners of DV 2014 I send my form 2 kcc on 3rd June 2013 my case no is 127** I just join dis thread and I have go true few out the comment you guy are reallllllyyyyyyyyy doing a gr8 job God bless you all IJN.my question is this.
1 in my primary school certificate my name there is this Adegare Adewale but when I enter secondry school I includ Prosper and since then I have been using the 3 name for all my document like dis Adegare prosper Adewale hope dis will not affect me?
2nd there is a mistake on my WEAC certificate the date of birth is 1988 and my real DOB is 1986 and 1986 is what I have been using 4 all my document including my international passport but about 3weeks that I collect my certificate dat is when I realise the mistake.what can I do?
3rd in my WEAC 2005 I have only B3 in commerce in 2006 I wrote NECO EnGLISH C4 MATHS C6 GOVERNMENT C6 ACCOUNT C6 I also have national Diploma I mine good 2 go?
pls ur repose 2 this question is very important God bless u all
Congratulations and welcome to the thread.
First of all, I will advise u read more of what people have posted on the thread from page 1, You will be doing yourself more good doing that.
For question no. 1. Ensure Your birth attestation bears all those names, with that, you are good to go.
2. Affidavit will be okay for that and your ability to convince the C.O that its an honest mistake.(read Jannut testimony today)
3. I'm not in position to say that your O'level has K leg, but be prayerful. Don't you av up to 5 credits on that Neco? At least any subject to make it 5?
Do feed us back please, believing it help a bit
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Obatide:
Congratulations and welcome to the thread.
First of all, I will advise u read more of what people have posted on the thread from page 1, You will be doing yourself more good doing that.
For question no. 1. Ensure Your birth attestation bears all those names, with that, you are good to go.
2. Affidavit will be okay for that and your ability to convince the C.O that its an honest mistake.(read Jannut testimony today)
3. I'm not in position to say that your O'level has K leg, but be prayerful. Don't you av up to 5 credits on that Neco? At least any subject to make it 5?
Do feed us back please, believing it help a bit

In my Neco I am having 4 credit including English and maths.WEAC I have just only 1 B3 and I also have my national Diploma
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
XYZZ: THE BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD. Whether the devil and his agent like it or not, no body in this forum will be denied a visa. Testimonies all the way.
Amen.. it shall be so..

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
@janut congratulation on your visa approval... please did you marry your wife after you have played the lottery which made your wife a beneficiary.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
@ Janut . Congrats, Its thy Lord doing and Its peecious in our eyes.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congratulations bro.Go live ur American dream
her
We thanked him and left.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
rantileye:

thanks so much really appreciate... but have done my NPC attestation since AUGUST hope it doesnt matter sa?.... please clear this for me too... thanks

No, timing of ur NPC attestation does not matter as it does not expire. I advise u to take ur attestation with u to US as it will be useful over there too
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
@janut congratulations to u n ur spouse. So happy for u guys. The remaining steps would easy by Gods grace.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
her
We thanked him and left.

Congrats.It's God. And so shall all here testify and give praise to God in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
@jaunt, blessed be the name of the Lord for the wonders He has done, the one He is doing, and the one He is going to do for everybody in this forum.. Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Forumites thanks for your numerous sound advises. I have statutory age declaration certificat e obtained from a high court since 1987. This is what i have been using for all my transactions. Do i still need to obtain the NPC birth certificate for this interview? House pls i need a response. God bless u all IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
ukemeglitter: What about this

Er . . . I am not sure i understand u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 12:23am On Nov 28, 2013
kennex89: @janut congratulation on your visa approval... please did you marry your wife after you have played the lottery which made your wife a beneficiary.
No, we were already married before we entered for the lottery.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by larry7ng(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2013
Thanks obatide, realy appprct...u knw we r just worried abt their response all the time,ok in nov they said dey r scheduling for jan,dec they r scheduling for feb,am sure in jan they will say they are scheduling for march,if its like dis when will skipped oct be sheduled,this is where my fear comes.and also going by the weeks we have submitted its over 12weeks.

Obatide:
Pls worry less, God, who has started it will definitely complete it.
It takes KCC between 6 to 8 weeks to complete processing of submitted forms according to their official response most times, but it could be more than or less in actual sense, though, mostly more than the 8 weeks.
Since you have confirmed that your forms have been received, relax yourself and prepare your documents ready for interview, don't wait till 2nd NL arrive b4 u start preparing pls.
Note that No amount of worry and Anxious can bring 2NL, don't give urself high BP to avoid children practice saying they see something in your chest grin grin grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2013
Atandaishola794: Forumites thanks for your numerous sound advises. I have statutory age declaration certificat e obtained from a high court since 1987. This is what i have been using for all my transactions. Do i still need to obtain the NPC birth certificate for this interview?

Beloved, my candid advice is fo you to get the NPC attestation of age. I am not sure if that delaration of age is accepatble (pls read the requirement). It will cost you just between 2,500 & 4,000 naira.

I had a birth certificate that was issued in the 80's despite that i was born in d 70's because i was not too convince if it was acceptable or not. i went for NPC certificate so as to be on a safer side. This opportunity worth such investment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.