Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425656 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
pls house i need help i send E-mail to LagosIV@state.gov to change my former E-mail and they reply me dat...... Thank you for your email.

We have no records in our system for your case yet, please contact Kentucky Consular Center to update your case..... Pls what do they mean......
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AnthonyLofty(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2013
Please what docs are the beneficiaries presenting at the embassy.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2013
akintunde95: pls house i need help i send E-mail to LagosIV@state.gov to change my former E-mail and they reply me dat...... Thank you for your email.

We have no records in our system for your case yet, please contact Kentucky Consular Center to update your case..... Pls what do they mean......

It simply means your file has not yet being sent down to Lagos.
I bliv not untill smone is current, all doc remains @ KCC,
Contact KCC.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2013
Anthony Lofty: Please what docs are the beneficiaries presenting at the embassy.

Obatide: Good morning fellow forumites, wishing every member who will attend interview this November, a resounding success and those in December, multiple of that success

Pls dont forget to get your documentations right as follow:

Principal Applicants:
1. Appointment Letters (1st & 2nd)
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Marriage Cert. ( where applicable)
5.Police certificate
6. Medical Report
7. Academic Certificate
8. 2 x2 passport photos (3)
9. Processing fee of $330
10. A set of photocopies of the above listed
And any info you seem could be additional information for u.

Beneficiaries:
1. Int'l passport
2. Birth cert
3. Police Report (if above 16yrs old)
4. Medical Report
5. 2by2 passports (3)
6. Processing fee of $330 each
7. Photocopy of all above
Wishing everybody all the best

https://www.nairaland.com/1275397/dv-2014-winners-meet-here/116#19255000
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Although not related, but just for our information. See desperado: http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/sfu-arrests-five-for-visa-fraud/
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2013
Goodmorning Fam! Pls for those who have paid their Greencard USCIS fee online, did u used a dollar mastercard to pay or naira mastercard. I want 2 confirm if its possible to pay with a GTBank naira mastercard. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=bukiemma]Goodmorning Fam! Pls for those who have paid their Greencard USCIS fee online, did u used a dollar mastercard to pay or naira mastercard. I want 2 confirm if its possible to pay with a GTBank naira mastercard. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2013
kevwe_flex: Although not related, but just for our information. See desperado: http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/sfu-arrests-five-for-visa-fraud/
The message is related. The point is that we should not be so desperate to travel out of d country as not to get into d hands of visa fraudsters. Prayer is d key. We can still make it in Nigeria but if you are destined to travel out definitely there won't be any iota of stress to get there. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2013
What about this

okeymen:

Thanks men, i am really hoping it works that way for me too. my interview will be on a Monday and i cant stay beyond Friday/Saturday in Lagos.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2013
komakan: The message is related. The point is that we should not be so desperate to travel out of d country as not to get into d hands of visa fraudsters. Prayer is d key. We can still make it in Nigeria but if you are destined to travel out definitely there won't be any iota of stress to get there. Goodluck!

Ok, I thought it's not. Yes, like the saying goes, desperate situations requires desperate actions. Some folks are really so desperate. Prayer is the key. As we all here have been destined to travel, there shall not be any iota of stress.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Ok, I thought it's not. Yes, like the saying goes, desperate situations requires desperate actions. Some folks are really so desperate. Prayer is the key. As we all here have been destined to travel, there shall not be any iota of stress.
By the grace of God.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2013
Goodmorning Fam! Pls for those who have paid their Greencard USCIS fee online, did u used a dollar mastercard to pay or naira mastercard. I want 2 confirm if its possible to pay with a GTBank naira mastercard. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AnthonyLofty(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2013
@Obatide,thanks.
Pls are we submiting both principal docs and beneficiaries i.e puttin dem 2geda or separately when submitting on d-day.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by onyebaresi(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello forumites, I won the dv 2014 lottery but my wife applied on my behalf and omitted a letter from my first name. Though the correct name was used to fill the forms submitted to kcc. Pls I need your advice.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2013
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀

God help us all to always wait for the appointed time and not to always be desperate.

kevwe_flex: Although not related, but just for our information. See desperado: http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/sfu-arrests-five-for-visa-fraud/
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2013
thuyahky: which email address d you use when filling the dsp form?is it the agent email address or your own email.

i used mine.. since dey'v handed over to us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2013
Gudmorning house, pls i wanna know if the processin fee can be paid outside nigeria by somebody 4 me and can i get the embassy number please, this one is not connecting. 1-610097. Thank u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2013
Obatide:
What an interesting question, but delicate at the same time.
DV programme is a Lottery and Life cannot be stagnant all because of plan to win lottery.
if your marriage is as a result of genuine long time relationship and you can proof that to the CO with whatever evidence of long time even before you applied for the Lottery, you should be good to go.
Otherwise, on a personnal opinion, I will advice you to revist your decision.
Issue similar to this came up in 2013 thread, Read between JUNE and OCTOBER postings on 2013 thread.
I hope it helps a bit?

Thanks so much OBATIDE, i really appreciate your advice and the clarification as regards my question. I and my fiance have been together for sometimes but the i played as SINGLE and likewise she did too but why i sent my forms earlier was that she wanna finish her study first here before she can travel so we agreed for me to go first and we can arrange the wedding after her school which will make her to come to me later on. But now am confused coz i dont wanna leave her behind and at the same time i dont wanna do sometime that can disqualify the process...MY QUESTION NOW IS THAT , CANT OUR NEW FORMS AFTER THE WEDDING GONNA MEET UP WITH THE FISCAL YEAR APPOINTMENT AGAIN?... thanks for been there.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2013
Gud morni house. How was ur nite ? Pls which is the best dress code for the interview: native, english, casual or corporate? Thanks to you all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Atandaishola794: Gud morni house. How was ur nite ? Pls which is the best dress code for the interview: native, english, casual or corporate? Thanks to you all.
No stipulated dress code! U just need to look good and smart!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Atandaishola794: Gud morni house. How was ur nite ? Pls which is the best dress code for the interview: native, english, casual or corporate? Thanks to you all.

Agbada would be great
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
rantileye:

Thanks so much OBATIDE, i really appreciate your advice and the clarification as regards my question. I and my fiance have been together for sometimes but the i played as SINGLE and likewise she did too but why i sent my forms earlier was that she wanna finish her study first here before she can travel so we agreed for me to go first and we can arrange the wedding after her school which will make her to come to me later on. But now am confused coz i dont wanna leave her behind and at the same time i dont wanna do sometime that can disqualify the process...MY QUESTION NOW IS THAT , CANT OUR NEW FORMS AFTER THE WEDDING GONNA MEET UP WITH THE FISCAL YEAR APPOINTMENT AGAIN?... thanks for been there.
i think the best tin u can do now is to contact KCC and give them a comprehensive explanation of your situation! i tink they are in best position to tell you d 'RIGHT' steps to follow so as not to jeopardize ur chances! Please don't do anytin on assumptions! Goodluck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2013

Like other forumities. Be presentable, neat and smart. Ensure your outlook resemble the pictures you used when you played the lottery. If your hairs are well grown ... please appear similar. If your picture was without beard pls don't go there fully bearded. Read similar case in 2013 thread.

There was similar situation that nearly lead to the guy being disqualified but he got a rescheduled interview & pass. Avoid unnecesary thing(s) that may raise doubt in the mond of CO
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
onye baresi: Hello forumites, I won the dv 2014 lottery but my wife applied on my behalf and omitted a letter from my first name. Though the correct name was used to fill the forms submitted to kcc. Pls I need your advice.

No wahala but still commit eveything into God's hand for favour. There were similar situations in 2013 thread & they were successful. Your case will be successful in Jesus name. If you have not received your 2NL, follow this thread to know when you will be current.

Accept my congratulation in advance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
i like dis question o,av been wondering what to wear wen I eventually get current nd going for interview, my hubby nd I are thinking of something dramatic,lol

That was on a lighter note though,been a while I commented on this forum,been kinda busy but I never miss reading each thread at the end of my hustling nd bustling day.Am so happy when I see a success story nd makes brace up more for my forthcoming interview too,not current yet though.But I noticed we haven't seen any testimony on anyone who has been denied in 2014,we saw some denied stories on 2013 thread,sad but helped others to prepare nd re-prepare for the worst that could happen.

Special Shout out to Kevwe,Obatide,Okeymen,Komakan,bukieman,u guys rock!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
akintunde95: pls house i need help i send E-mail to LagosIV@state.gov to change my former E-mail and they reply me dat...... Thank you for your email.

Fear not, i had similar exprieince when i sent a mail to them even 3wks after we received our 2NL.

The response was that have received our package from kcc and i should getback to them 2 wks to our interview appointment.

All is well. Congratulation in advance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
[i][/i][/b][b]

Fear not, i had similar exprieince when i sent a mail to them even 3wks after we received our 2NL.

The response was that they have not received our package from kcc and i should get back to them 2 wks to our interview appointment.

All is well. Congratulation in advance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Malcolm28: Good day Forumites. Hope you all had a great weekend. I and my family flew into Lagos with the 1st Flight to begin the countdown to our interview next week tuesday. Pretty much everything is in place except medicals and Police Report. Will be going for medicals tomorrow morning at The Consultants Practice (Children's Practice in Ikoyi and then Alagbon for Police report. Any new ideas will be welcome. Wish everyone the best as we all pray to get our visas approved.

You are powerfully welcome. Strongly advice that you go to the medical with the records of your children immunization - it will save you a lot of money.

For police report, Alagbon is not far from Ikoyi & you can obtain it same day (1/2 day).

My advice for you on d day of interview is to ensure you leave home pretty early to meet up with your appointment (Lagos traffice is unpredictable). Ensure your documents are well arranged & ready to go & run clean copies of your docs (please do not open your medical result).

If you have not done your medical by now, please proceed to your preferred centre immediately. Avoid putting yourself under unnecessary pressure.

Be prayerful & try a mock/dry run interview with your family members. Read more interview encounter on 2013 & 2014 thread.

Congratulation in advance.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Still on children Immunization. There was an error on my children Immunization certificates. The certificate was issued on my personal name as d surname. My Name: Olajide Adebayo. Adebayo is d Surname, d children Surname bear Olajide instead of Adebayo. Please advice.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

Hmmm, my broda.... ur case is like mine too oo.. initially, wen i filled d form i was still in skul den. this just came to ou class distribute d forms to us to fill and all.. never they were agent. i attached my passport with it. nd dats was all.

not untill dis year may dat i received a call frm the agent, actually, av forgotten dat i played any visa lottery. i denied cos i cant remember i told him its a wrong number,d man now started mentioning my full names d skul i went to. dat was wen i sarted recollecting dat i played truly.. he came to my offx brought all d papers to show me as evidence... i colected dere addy, so me nd hubby wen to dere to offx d following wekend, for confirmation. we got dere d man log in to dere system i saw it my sef. but he didnt allow me to scroll down not to see my CASE NUMBER. to my surprise d man has arrange a MAN for me for arrangee wedding i was surprise. he was telling he played for me as a married i was like aw cud dat b possible i filled single u r now telling me dat i won as married.. d guy sef was dere with his parents..

he brought out d forms to send to kcc out for me to start filling, my hubby was annoyed dat wot kind of a tin is dat, dat we r coming for d 1st tym nd u want us to start filling d forms.. so i insisted dat am not filling any form inshort am not interested again in d whole tin.

cos dey tink once sum! hear America like dis ur body go dey shake.
d huyz parents sarted beggn me to comply with him dat dey will pay me big money nd wen we get dere we can divorce .

i asked d woman dat if ur daughter is in her husband's house nd dis happend to her will u advice her to liv her husband cos of travelling
she was just telling me nonsence... we just zoom off dat day.

we got home, i called my parents to explain tinz to dem cos my dad has a junior broda in dat line too.

d agent later call us bak to com so we can negotiate.. we went dere with my uncle. so d man confess dat i he played as a single nd i won as a sinlge dat if we want him to release our information to us we must pay him.. he said cos d guy he want to merge with me wants to pay him 2million nd since i dnt agree i must pay him sumtin for him to release it to us...

he charge us 750k it was my uncle dat talk to him to reduce it for us .. nd he says d last he can collect is 500k...

my broda we have to pay him, since it is me nd my hubby or else he wont release it to us.. he used his own email which i dnt knw..

I now realised dat dtas d way he dose merging ppl togeda nd d oda party will pay huge amount, while d pricipal will belived dat truly, he/she won as married of which its a lie.

PLS, just talk to d man ..
so babe,u actually paid the guy?wow,pple are callous o!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Case Number : 2014AF00016*** (Nigeria)

I have been selected for further processing for DV lottery 2014, and I have sent a Form (DS-230 Part 1 & 2 and DSP-122) since 1st week of June 2013 to Kentucky Consular Center's Address.

However, I have NOT receive any 2nd Notification Letter. If I Mail KCC about my case, they keep on shifting the Month each time the month is getting closer to the month they previous sent. For Example.. I av been mailing KCC since July 2013 bout when i will recive my 2NL and they keep on sending dis (KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October) they shifted it again to November, they shifted it again to December, and now January,..)

Please, I will like if the Admin or anyone on these site can possible tell me when i will receive my 2NL, when to be current for Interview.
Am really scared as av not receive any 2NL since and many Nigerian's av been scheduled for Interview. My Case Number is 2014AF00016***
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hello,

You don't have to worry yourself on anything. The bulletin for Nigeria has been slow, but there is absolutely nothing to worry about cos its yours already, so don't be anxious or desperate.

What I can say about this is always follow the bulletin @ http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html so you can know when your case is current.

Adeboy007: Case Number : 2014AF00016*** (Nigeria)

I have been selected for further processing for DV lottery 2014, and I have sent a Form (DS-230 Part 1 & 2 and DSP-122) since 1st week of June 2013 to Kentucky Consular Center's Address.

However, I have NOT receive any 2nd Notification Letter. If I Mail KCC about my case, they keep on shifting the Month each time the month is getting closer to the month they previous sent. For Example.. I av been mailing KCC since July 2013 bout when i will recive my 2NL and they keep on sending dis (KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October) they shifted it again to November, they shifted it again to December, and now January,..)

Please, I will like if the Admin or anyone on these site can possible tell me when i will receive my 2NL, when to be current for Interview.
Am really scared as av not receive any 2NL since and many Nigerian's av been scheduled for Interview. My Case Number is 2014AF00016***

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.