Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426117 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Madu77:
okey, thanks for your information. I will be there on monday to give them passport and take it. When are you going to be current or have you gone for interview? Are you in PH? bye

My interview is Dec 16th and yes, i am in port harcourt.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ ItyRoyal

It's good to hookup.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gett: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
I am a winner of DV 2014, and i have sent my forms to the KCC two months ago, sep 30,2013 via DHL, and I have received confirmation from DHL. But i have not received any confirmation of delivery from kcc. what is the problem behind this. and i will be current in January.
My case no is 2014AF00012***. And does kcc send me 2NL without confirmation of delivery. Thank you 4 ur reply.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
gett: I am a winner of DV 2014, and i have sent my forms to the KCC two months ago, sep 30,2013 via DHL, and I have received confirmation from DHL. But i have not received any confirmation of delivery from kcc. what is the problem behind this. and i will be current in January.
My case no is 2014AF00012***. And does kcc send me 2NL without confirmation of delivery. Thank you 4 ur reply.
u send ur form late,u may be interview in feb.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
pls forumtee i need an urgent response An Agent register for me he has gave me every information But its remain E-mail he used he refuse to give me... And i have not send my forms to KCC pls what can i do....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by geogec: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
akintunde95: pls forumtee i need an urgent response An Agent register for me he has gave me every information But its remain E-mail he used he refuse to give me... And i have not send my forms to KCC pls what can i do....
just send ur form with a new Email address on it if u know u have ur case no with. You and any information from KCC will be send to the new email address. Good luck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yoggybear: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
apex555:

Thank you so mush 4 ur response the mistake is only on my WEAC,my neco have no mistake.i have send my form since June.bt I am nt ok with my 3rd question In my WEAC I have just only B3 and in my neco I have 4 credit including English and Maths I also have ND result are mine good 2 go?

First of all, have you submitted your forms to kcc? If yes, did you filled both weac and Neco? If yes, then get an affidavit to defend that age discrepancies. And know what you'll tell the CO.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
lagbabe: dis is a very handy piece,as if u knew the issue I was battling with on my system in the office,dis came in pretty handy cos I was about posting this as an issue for me as am the principal applicant nd I dnt want any issue.Tanx so much.
Pls can 1 have NPC done when 1 is current or better to have it done now?
Cheers!
I would advice you do it now.
Its also advisable to get every other documents intact except MEDICAL & POLICE REPORT to ease your stress whenever your 2nd NL arrive.
Even if possible, Get your $330 processing fee ready in Dollars too, all these will ease your tension when you are current.
My opinion tho
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yoggybear: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
gett: I am a winner of DV 2014, and i have sent my forms to the KCC two months ago, sep 30,2013 via DHL, and I have received confirmation from DHL. But i have not received any confirmation of delivery from kcc. what is the problem behind this. and i will be current in January.

Hey! Kindly note that you won't be current until march or so based on the CN u quoted. Also send a mail to kcc confirming receipt of your packages.
Pls quote your name,Dob and CN when sending mail to them. Hope this help?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pls, which documents am i expected to take with me for medicals and police report. Gurus in da hauz, respond pls
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Doublegold: Pls, which documents am i expected to take with me for medicals and police report. Gurus in da hauz, respond pls
TCPonly:
You do not need to fill any download form,they will give you form to fill.
2 passport foto for medical while
1 passport foto for police report.
In addition: Int'l passport, and its photocopy, previous medical records if any, and most importantly Cash or ATM, not sure if they will collect cheque grin grin grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
ukemeglitter: @ ItyRoyal

It's good to hookup.

@ukemeglitter:

That would be a wonderful idea....wud you suggest how?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
okeymen:

@okeymen:

16th Dec is our 7th wedding anniversary and the God that has blessed me this 7years with fabulous blessings will definitely grant you the visa IJN - amen.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
ItyRoyal:

@okeymen:

16th Dec is our 7th wedding anniversary and the God that has blessed me this 7years with fabulous blessings will definitely grant you the visa IJN - amen.
Seven stands for perfection, the Lord will perfect All that concerns you IJMN, AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Obatide: Today is Thanksgiving day in U.S
Happy Thanksgiving to Everybody, It's my Prayer that by next year's Thanksgiving anniversary, we will all be in U.S celebrating too
Amen, I claim it oooh....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Can someone pls help me? I have statutory age declaration certificat e obtained from a high court since 1987 and this is what i have been using for all my transactions. Do i still need NPC birth certificate for this interview? Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
@TCPonly, thank you very much.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 3:01am On Nov 29, 2013
femishow2005: Hi my e-family, I'm glad am a member of this thread. grin. I just finished reading DV 2013 thread I realized 99% of members in there got there Visa Approved. Right from their first post of inquiry to the post they landed in US...Same success story we all key in this thread o IJN #whew
And God is @ work....

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 3:37am On Nov 29, 2013
janut: Our interview was quite unique. You will know why @ the end.
We got to the embassy @ about 5:55, and met people there as usual. After some time we were told to form queues according to immigrant and non immigrant.We went through various security checks and they also checked their list to confirm if we had appointment for the day.
Getting in we paid N109000 I.e for 2 persons. Pls keep all the papers they give you before entering.
After paying we submitted our documents and was asked to wait for our interview.
At about past 9 am we were called for our interview.
C/o: please both of u should raise ur right hand and swear to say the whole truth during the interview.
He took our finger prints after which the interview started.
C/o: what's ur highest level of education
Me: ...
C.o: what year
Me:.....
C.o: what course.
me:...
C.o: when did u serve
Me:...
C.o: where
C.o what was ur task there
C.o:when did u get married
C.o: where
Me:..
C.o: is it church , registry or both
C.o: when did u meet ur wife
Me:.....
C.o: why did u wait so long b4 marrying
her
Me:....
C.o:do u have wedding pictures
Me: ....
C.o: who is that little boy the picture
C.o: who is that little girl in the picture
C.o brought out two white papers and explained to us where to pick up our visa and hw to pay uscis fee.
We thanked him and left.
In all of this the c.o did not ask my wife a single question even though she was right beside me.
Please alwz say d truth. I used a wrong date of birth during my initial application and the c.o asked me about it which I confirmed and he was satisfied.
I wish those yet to get their visa all the best. It can only be God.
Congratulations to you & Spouse.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2013
USCIS PAYMENT & ELIS ACCOUNT CREATION: Pls take note, this might apply to you in nearest future.

Preamble:
G2Glory: The payment of USCIS immigrant fee of $165 is a MUST for those issued visa from February 2013 & this effect payment before immigrant leave for USA. To make payment through credit/debit card, it requires opening ELIS account ((https://elis.uscis.dhs.gov) or (www.uscis.gov)) before making online payment.

Issue/Challenge:
I had tried creating this ELIS account on several occassions but alway encountered repeated challenge on step 4 "Choose Security Preference", any time i clicked next button to take me to next page to enter the Personal Identity Question, it just came up with an error message (ERROR: Online access to your account has been revoked. Your account is now locked.The maximum number of unsuccessful attempts (3x) has been reached. Due to security reasons, your account has been locked.

I need someone in the house that can be of help most especially those people that did pay for their USCIS immigrant fee. or is there other way to make this payment. - Urgent answer pls.

**************************************************************************************************************
2013 Thread Recommendation:
Sorry my brother, many people had also encountered dis problem b4 it was due to IP address issue.... there 2 tins involve now as solution 1st: use anoda email address and start from d scratch still doesn't work?
2nd: if u are using ur own system, download and install browser called" tor browser" and use it to create ur account from d beginning using diff email address.....or 3rd find someone to help u create ur account over here in US on ur behalf

**********************************************************************************************************

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Kaybaba65:
Seven stands for perfection, the Lord will perfect All that concerns you IJMN, AMEN!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankz @Kaybaba65

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2013
Goodmorning house, Please house do they take ATM CARD @ the embassy for visa processing fee?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2013
apex555:

Thank you so mush 4 ur response the mistake is only on my WEAC,my neco have no mistake.i have send my form since June.bt I am nt ok with my 3rd question In my WEAC I have just only B3 and in my neco I have 4 credit including English and Maths I also have ND result are mine good 2 go?

I believe u are good to go as u are allowed to combine 5 credits at 2 sittings as most higher institution here accepts. Ur OND is also a plus. I pray u God's favor IJN amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2013
Obatide:
I would advice you do it now.
Its also advisable to get every other documents intact except MEDICAL & POLICE REPORT to ease your stress whenever your 2nd NL arrive.
Even if possible, Get your $330 processing fee ready in Dollars too, all these will ease your tension when you are current.
My opinion tho
Tanx Obatide,will do it now den.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2013
baba ajala: hello house pls does a new immigrant in u.s
need to stay in u.s for at least 1year before
he can qualify to apply to a school and
qualify for federal grant?

i need ur urgent ansa

This is not correct as u are have the right to all priviledges in US as soon as u av ur GC n SSN. Cheers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2013
May God grant you his excellenct spirit and divine favor to claim your visa IJN. I wish you sucess my dear. I will send you mail and I will like to see you after the interview may be January. My office is on aba road. Have a lovely weekend

okeymen:

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2013
akintunde95: pls forumtee i need an urgent response An Agent register for me he has gave me every information But its remain E-mail he used he refuse to give me... And i have not send my forms to KCC pls what can i do....

Did u see the mail that u are selected and do u av ur Case number CN? Did u print this wit ur CN bar code? If av these, send ur forms then negotiate with him to get the email address as u need it to print ur 2NL. Wish u all the best as agents are devil's agents n to dine with them u need a long spoon.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Outstandingsand: Goodmorning house, Please house do they take ATM CARD @ the embassy for visa processing fee?

I will advice you go there with your cash (preferable US dollar). It's handy & comfortable to move around with, you never can tell if there occur network failure & unable to do your transction with your ATM card.

For those that will like to change their Naira to US dollar, pls beware of those money changer so as not to give you fake US dollar. What i did was to take him to the bank (GTB), withdrew the cash & firstly confirm the US dollar with Banker before collecting it from him.

Also note that the US dollar you will collect must not be earlier than 2006 (i.e 2006 & 2009) are only acceptable. I cannot authenticate this but that was what a banker told me & i insisted on that before doing the exchange.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2013
ukemeglitter: Please Mr. moderator I want to hookup with ItyRoyal.

@ItyRoyal,

This is my E-mail: uj.zilverlinetechnologies@gmail.com

thanks @ukemeglitter: please check your email.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2013
@CANDYTOS thanks 4 ur response..... I ve confirmation number, and case number ....its remain the E-mail he used when dey register.. Naw i want to send the forms DS 122 and dSP 230 what can i do....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2013
akintunde95: @CANDYTOS thanks 4 ur response..... I ve confirmation number, and case number ....its remain the E-mail he used when dey register.. Naw i want to send the forms DS 122 and dSP 230 what can i do....

fill it with ur real e-mail addy. dats wot dey will use to get bk to u for ur 2nl

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.