Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426106 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2013
@ ItyRoyal:

Check your E-mail I've sent you a mail.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2013
akintunde95: pls forumtee i need an urgent response An Agent register for me he has gave me every information But its remain E-mail he used he refuse to give me... And i have not send my forms to KCC pls what can i do....

Send with new email address as others suggested. You may include a covering letter informing them that you are changing your mail address (guess it make sense)
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
G2glory, thank you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
ukemeglitter: @ Adeboy007,

I actually posted this because of you, so I want to hear you say something!

What I'll like to tell you is that cases like this sometimes does not always need prediction cos anything good can happen, i.e bulletin can increased by 2000, 2500, 3000 and so on by God's grace.

Consider this:
Bulletin for April (2013 DV Winners) was 14,500
Bulletin for May (2013 DV Winners) was 17,000
Bulletin for June (2013 DV Winners) was 17,000
Bulletin for July (2013 DV Winners) was 17,775

What you need to do is always pray and relax your mind about it and before you know it, the 2NL is right there with you.

Hope it helps!
I really appreciate the info u passed to me @ ukemegliter.. God will reward u and everyone in d house abundantly.. so now i no how to check the Bullettin and hopefully i should be xpecting My 2ndNL probably April or May.. Thanks guys.. we are all gonna make it dere Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
candytos:

I will say u drink patience water as u will not be current until April or May 2014 cos for Dv13 my number was the same range as urs and was current in April though did not know I was selected until 31st May 2013 a month after I was current, still sent my forms in June n had my interview n got my visa in september to God's glory. So no fret as this thing is turn by turn n ur turn will surely come IJN amen. Wish u all the best n success at the appropriate time.

@ candytos.... u really gave me hope and ur comment will help not only me but other as well... and i also congratulate on successful of your case.. i thank u so much .. i really appreciate this site .. its been wonderful .. no false info at all thanks u guys
But my question is ...can u list out wat probably the question the CO will ask me .. as am single a guy, SSCE holder and also the doc i needed to prepare down before the arrival of my 2NL.. Thanks Candytos, thanks u all..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
U are welcome!!!

Adeboy007:
I really appreciate the info u passed to me @ ukemegliter.. God will reward u and everyone in d house abundantly.. so now i no how to check the Bullettin and hopefully i should be xpecting My 2ndNL probably April or May.. Thanks guys.. we are all gonna make it dere Insha Allah
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
I came across this, and felt it could be beneficial to some mates here, expecially for people who WON this DV Lottery and have stable Job(s) here in Nigeria (Or at least, 'okay' in Nigeria) and are contemplating on choice to make.
https://www.nairaland.com/1518684/relocate-america-keep-lecturing-job
happy reading
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
akintunde95: @CANDYTOS thanks 4 ur response..... I ve confirmation number, and case number ....its remain the E-mail he used when dey register.. Naw i want to send the forms DS 122 and dSP 230 what can i do....

Do u have a print out of your case number bar code too as KCC request that u send it along with ur forms, if u have this and including those u claim above then u are good to go without the agent. Like advised by one of our e brothers earlier change your e mail in the form. Also do not let him know u av sent your form, keep him in darkness so he does not take any drastic action. I wish u all the best and God's guidance in overcoming this evil agent.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Adeboy007:

@ candytos.... u really gave me hope and ur comment will help not only me but other as well... and i also congratulate on successful of your case.. i thank u so much .. i really appreciate this site .. its been wonderful .. no false info at all thanks u guys
But my question is ...can u list out wat probably the question the CO will ask me .. as am single a guy, SSCE holder and also the doc i needed to prepare down before the arrival of my 2NL.. Thanks Candytos, thanks u all..

Adeboy007,
While waiting for ur 2NL, I advise u to read the DV2013 and DV2014 forum from beginning to the end, they are loaded with all the information you need to prepare and have a successful interview. Every question that can come to ur mind and every obstacle and doubts that you might experience have been treated in these two fora. Like I told u earlier I found out I was selected a year and one month after the result came out and I was fretting and did a lot of research on the net, there are many fora and blogs on the net on visa lottery, believe you me none can beat this ones on Nairaland as it thrives on love, practical experience and it is down to earth. Its like having an expose before your exam, you cannot fail unless you be mumu (sorry but that is the way I see it).

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
@CANDYTOS and others thank u all.... I ve the barcode.... Pls how will i send it with the forms pls i need information on it ....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
akintunde95: @CANDYTOS and others thank u all.... I ve the barcode.... Pls how will i send it with the forms pls i need information on it ....

Pls follow the instruction as contained in your 1NL:
"Therefore,it is very important that you carefully follow instructions to increase your chances of
possible visa issuance. The instructions are located on the Department of State
website at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov."

From the website above (www.dvselectee.state.gov), Kindly follow the instruction below:

Step 2: Preparing and Submitting your Forms and Photographs

All applicants must complete the following forms, which can be downloaded by clicking the form number:

•Supplemental Registration for the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, Form DSP-122: Only the principal applicant needs to complete Form DSP-122.
•Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Form DS-230, Part I and II: The principal applicant and all family members applying for a diversity visa must submit both Part I and II.
Note: Each Form DS-230 Part II, Sworn Statement should be submitted unsigned.
•Two (2) photographs of yourself and of each family member applying for a diversity immigrant visa. Ensure that the photos comply with the General Photo Requirements.
Note: Family members refer only to your spouse and unmarried children who had not reached age 21 before you entered the lottery. If you have gotten married, or had additional children since entering the DV lottery, or your immediate family situation has changed, include notification of these changes by sending an updated Form DS-230 to the Kentucky Consular Center.

Submitting your documents

Submit each completed form listed above and photographs for yourself and your family members to the address below. In addition, be sure to include the barcode sheet from your original selectee notification letter.

U.S. Department of State
Kentucky Consular Center
3505 North Highway 25W
Williamsburg, KY 40769
U.S.A.

I hope this is sufficient for you to prepare the form for submission
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
akintunde95: @CANDYTOS and others thank u all.... I ve the barcode.... Pls how will i send it with the forms pls i need information on it ....

Good, u are good to go. U can fill your forms now attach your photographs and copy of the CN bar code. you either send through any courier company or use the cheaper option of sending by e mail. There has been a lot of explanation of how to send this forms by e mail on this forum. I advise you use this method if you are computer savvy as it cost you next to nothing. Do not forget to write ur CN on all the top pages of your forms and as advise use ur own email address on the form so that all mails or alert for ur 2NL goes to ur box. I wish u God's favor.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
candytos:

Adeboy007,
While waiting for ur 2NL, I advise u to read the DV2013 and DV2014 forum from beginning to the end, they are loaded with all the information you need to prepare and have a successful interview. Every question that can come to ur mind and every obstacle and doubts that you might experience have been treated in these two fora. Like I told u earlier I found out I was selected a year and one month after the result came out and I was fretting and did a lot of research on the net, there are many fora and blogs on the net on visa lottery, believe you me none can beat this ones on Nairaland as it thrives on love, practical experience and it is down to earth. Its like having an expose before your exam, you cannot fail unless you be mumu (sorry but that is the way I see it).

Am not a failure Neither am a MUMU..... thanks either....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
candytos:

I believe u are good to go as u are allowed to combine 5 credits at 2 sittings as most higher institution here accepts. Ur OND is also a plus. I pray u God's favor IJN amen.

Thank you so mush 4 all ur response and I really Appreaciate every body 4 there contribution abt my issue,I am now @ peace and I say a big congratulation to poeple dat have gone 4 there interview with a success story and success will be the story of every body IJN.this is my prayer 4 every helpers in the house ur expectations will not be cut off as you make up ur mind 2 help poeple u did not no 4rm Adam,God will also send an helper ur way,as u all are leading people on a right part u will never go wrong in life IJN.i will also Contribute with my best 2 put light on issue I no more than you.congratulation 2 every body dat locate this site keep reading u will nt go wrong.shalom!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Obatide: I came across this, and felt it could be beneficial to some mates here, expecially for people who WON this DV Lottery and have stable Job(s) here in Nigeria (Or at least, 'okay' in Nigeria) and are contemplating on choice to make.
happy reading
dis is a good link to read through.but at some point made me confused.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
lagbabe: dis is a good link to read through.but at some point made me confused.
Don't be confused. At first I was equally confused bcs its like my case is pertinent with yours but now I have taken to some reasonable advise . Goodluck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yoggybear: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Atandaishola794: Can someone pls help me? I have statutory age declaration certificat e obtained from a high court since 1987 and this is what i have been using for all my transactions. Do i still need NPC birth certificate for this interview? Thanks for your anticipated response.

That's what's required for dv visa lottery
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Atandaishola794: Forumites thanks for your numerous sound advises. I have statutory age declaration certificat e obtained from a high court since 1987. This is what i have been using for all my transactions. Do i still need to obtain the NPC birth certificate for this interview? House pls i need a response. God bless u all IJN.
Yoggybear:

That's what's required for dv visa lottery
I beg to disagree sir, unless you can prove this. Check opinion of other members relating to the issue below:
G2Glory:

Beloved, my candid advice is fo you to get the NPC attestation of age. I am not sure if that delaration of age is accepatble (pls read the requirement). It will cost you just between 2,500 & 4,000 naira.

I had a birth certificate that was issued in the 80's despite that i was born in d 70's because i was not too convince if it was acceptable or not. i went for NPC certificate so as to be on a safer side. This opportunity worth such investment.
posted @ https://www.nairaland.com/1275397/dv-2014-winners-meet-here/154 and
Obatide:
1. Each applicant will need to obtain an original birth certificate issued by the official custodian of birth records in the country of birth, showing the date and place of birth and the parentage of the applicant, based upon the original registration of birth. Submit to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate at your interview. Important Notice: All Immigrant Visa applicants must submit a long form original birth certificate. Short form birth certificates will not be accepted.

The certificate must contain the ffg:
Person's date of birth;
Person's place of birth;
Names of both parents; and,
Annotation by the appropriate authority indicating that it is an extract from the official records.
hence, NPC ATTESTATION IS REQUIRED FROM HER TOO
source; http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html
i hope it helps?
posted earlier @ https://www.nairaland.com/1275397/dv-2014-winners-meet-here/63#17932633 then,
kevwe_flex:

Sure, you are right bro. It's an investment.
and many others if you could read previous posts.
In view of all these, Mr. Atandaishola794, I will advice you to invest little more time to read what is on their site @ http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html and make your choice

@Yoggybear, Dont be offended pls, I just feel he should be properly guided.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
akintunde95: pls forumtee i need an urgent response An Agent register for me he has gave me every information But its remain E-mail he used he refuse to give me... And i have not send my forms to KCC pls what can i do....
Since you said you have your confirmation number,you are good to go.Send your form with the new mail add,but take note that you will be notified of your 2nl through both mails.Both of you will be notified,but there is nothing to fear since you have your confirmation number.His mail add is of no use.BUT,if you don't have your confirmation number,you desperately need to get it from him because its the key.You don't need his mail add again as no mail will be sent to you again after your 2nl.Another suggestion is for you to send your forms with a letter explaining that the other mail is no longer in use.perhaps,this will keep him in the dark when you receive your 2nl.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
hello forumites, i want to say a very big congratulations for those that have been given their visas and for those that will be expecting thier 2nl by next week our hope shall be high as the case number that will be current will be published and i pray that God will see us through. AMEN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hello house, my sis won the dv 2014 lottery but was unable to submit the forms back till now. She wants to submit the forms bt which means is most preferable, through dhl or via email kcc because her case number is passed already for interview. Her number is 39**. Your advise will b highly needed. She also has discrepancy in her dob & place of birth. Whats the way forward on this
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Obatide: I came across this, and felt it could be beneficial to some mates here, expecially for people who WON this DV Lottery and have stable Job(s) here in Nigeria (Or at least, 'okay' in Nigeria) and are contemplating on choice to make.
happy reading
This was the exact decision my husband had to make before traveling 2weeks back.He also works as a lecturer and was sceptical about leaving his job but was later advised by the chairman of the school board (uncle)to travel immediately and secure admission to do his phd.After which he should use the admission letter to process a 3 years study leave with pay.This leave can be extended for another 2years ,then he either retire or come back depending on the situation of things.The thing is,for the sake of your kids,live in America is worth the sacrifice.Some time last year,my kid sister tripped and fell off the stairs in her u.k apartment.She was severely injured and had hit her chest against a pillar and fainted as a result.Her roomie who was coming behind quickly called the medic,who responded immediately and resuscitated her on the way to the hospital.Thankfully she broke no ribs but was treated for internal bleeding and all necessary text and x-ray performed to make sure she wasn't in danger.Ever since,I have never stopped wondering what would have happened if it was in Nigeria.Before the good neighbors will beat traffic... ,probably there might be no doctor on duty,or no fuel to power the gen for needed sugery.My point is,IF IT IS ONLY FOR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM,live abroad is worth whatever sacrifice you have to take.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
biggie1o2: Hello house, my sis won the dv 2014 lottery but was unable to submit the forms back till now. She wants to submit the forms bt which means is most preferable, through dhl or via email kcc because her case number is passed already for interview. Her number is 39**. Your advise will b highly needed. She also has discrepancy in her dob & place of birth. Whats the way forward on this
[left][/left]

I say congratulations to ur sister, sending your forms after you are current does not affect your interview, whenever you send your forms with all correct information before September 30th 2014, you will be scheduled for an interview after six weeks despite that your CN has been passed (I mean current and passed). Sending your forms by email is faster and cheap as you spend next to nothing compared to courier but it is only advisable you use it if you are computer savvy or conversant with the process.
As for her a DOB and place of birth discrepancy you have to explain what type of discrepancy for the house to advise you on what steps to take to cover or correct this before your interview. I wish your Sis God's favor.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by geogec: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Please house I will like to know if my wife can use my Name ie my surname to get the NPC Birth attestation or she should use her own surname ie her father's name before she got married to me. This because all other document of hers are having her father's but this is before we got married. But now that we are married
Do the NPC attestation need to carry my name or her father' name
I need ur response. Thanks to u all.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
biggie1o2: Hello house, my sis won the dv 2014 lottery but was unable to submit the forms back till now. She wants to submit the forms bt which means is most preferable, through dhl or via email kcc because her case number is passed already for interview. Her number is 39**. Your advise will b highly needed. She also has discrepancy in her dob & place of birth. Whats the way forward on this
pls, u guys should waist no more time, act fast! Go through the forms now and again. Scan the completed forms and send it via email(kccdv@state.gov) make sure the case number is written on the forms. Sending it via email is fast and cheaper. Hope this piece help? Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Yoggybear @Obatide@G2Glory @Kevwe-flex Thanks to u all for your suggestions. May the almighty God release on to us HIS divine FAVOUR at our point of need IJN. We shall all share our success stories here IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 12:23am On Nov 30, 2013
ItyRoyal:

@okeymen:

16th Dec is our 7th wedding anniversary and the God that has blessed me this 7years with fabulous blessings will definitely grant you the visa IJN - amen.

Amen O!!! And yours shall never pass you by. It will another one of your testimonies
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2013
Madu77: May God grant you his excellenct spirit and divine favor to claim your visa IJN. I wish you sucess my dear. I will send you mail and I will like to see you after the interview may be January. My office is on aba road. Have a lovely weekend

No problem sir!

Your testimony will be resounding and inspirational too
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olutola1: 2:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Yeah, some truth element that we all must come to terms with. A songwriter wrote about "beggars on the street of New York". Another man said " a lizard in Nigeria, on landing in America can't become a crocodile". well, I know by the the grace of GOD, a wall gecko can transform into dragon. It's about the state of mind (some form discrimination exist every where, we just have to "gbo'ju" and believe in God and ourselves).
It takes determination to succeed by making sacrifices. *Sacrifice: I have friend struggling with a job while studying Applied Computer Science in Canada. It was tough for him. Everyone around him looks very okay with more money because some of them work 2 jobs or more. Of course, they got to there before him, but now his story is about to change (God's part), he would be retained in a federal estab. after his internship. He would work normal hours and could earn 3x or more the amount other guys earn in single job! He would overtake them and they'll be like we got here first. Schooling can't be a wrong decision.
For some of us who would want to start afresh, furthering our education should be a must. Even more is the fact that skills or work experiences CREATIVITY, I discover rules the developed world today. That's why a guy like Mark Zuckërburg...you'll already know my people. Let's stay in tune with God, He's just getting started with us ...He surely lead us to an expected end. I love you all smiley
Yeah, some truth element that we all must come to terms with. A songwriter wrote about "beggars on the street of New York". Another man said " a lizard in Nigeria, on landing in America can't become a crocodile". well, I know by the the grace of GOD, a wall gecko can transform into dragon. It's about the state of mind (some form discrimination exist every where, we just have to "gbo'ju" and believe in God and ourselves).
It takes determination to succeed by making sacrifices. *Sacrifice: I have friend struggling with a job while studying Applied Computer Science in Canada. It was tough for him. Everyone around him looks very okay with more money because some of them work 2 jobs or more. Of course, they got to there before him, but now his story is about to change (God's part), he would be retained in a federal estab. after his internship. He would work normal hours and could earn 3x or more the amount other guys earn in single job! He would overtake them and they'll be like we got here first. Schooling can't be a wrong decision.
For some of us who would want to start afresh, furthering our education should be a must. Even more is the fact that skills or work experiences CREATIVITY, I discover rules the developed world today. That's why a guy like Mark Zuckërburg...you'll already know my people. Let's stay in tune with God, He's just getting started with us ...He surely lead us to an expected end. I love you all smiley
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yoggybear: 3:31am On Nov 30, 2013
G2Glory: USCIS PAYMENT & ELIS ACCOUNT CREATION: Pls take note, this might apply to you in nearest future.

Preamble:
G2Glory: The payment of USCIS immigrant fee of $165 is a MUST for those issued visa from February 2013 & this effect payment before immigrant leave for USA. To make payment through credit/debit card, it requires opening ELIS account ((https://elis.uscis.dhs.gov) or (www.uscis.gov)) before making online payment.

Issue/Challenge:
I had tried creating this ELIS account on several occassions but alway encountered repeated challenge on step 4 "Choose Security Preference", any time i clicked next button to take me to next page to enter the Personal Identity Question, it just came up with an error message (ERROR: Online access to your account has been revoked. Your account is now locked.The maximum number of unsuccessful attempts (3x) has been reached. Due to security reasons, your account has been locked.

I need someone in the house that can be of help most especially those people that did pay for their USCIS immigrant fee. or is there other way to make this payment. - Urgent answer pls.

**************************************************************************************************************
2013 Thread Recommendation:
Sorry my brother, many people had also encountered dis problem b4 it was due to IP address issue.... there 2 tins involve now as solution 1st: use anoda email address and start from d scratch still doesn't work?
2nd: if u are using ur own system, download and install browser called" tor browser" and use it to create ur account from d beginning using diff email address.....or 3rd find someone to help u create ur account over here in US on ur behalf

**********************************************************************************************************
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 3:46am On Nov 30, 2013
An agent applied 4her with a wrong dob and place of birth. D age diff is 4years older dab she is now and place of birth (ibadan) instead of lagos. Put we used d correct details of her wen filling the forms and submitted via email. I called kcc last nyt and d lady said we hv to stick with d dob in which der hv on thier database but we hv already sent d completed forms. Can ee resend it usin d details d agent used or stick wit her real details. Besides am not sure dey might honour this forms we sent coz i didnt include her dob on d body of d mail sent 2dem which is mandatory for dem to work on ur mail.

This is where we are now, what can we do frm here.
candytos: [left][/left]

I say congratulations to ur sister, sending your forms after you are current does not affect your interview, whenever you send your forms with all correct information before September 30th 2014, you will be scheduled for an interview after six weeks despite that your CN has been passed (I mean current and passed). Sending your forms by email is faster and cheap as you spend next to nothing compared to courier but it is only advisable you use it if you are computer savvy or conversant with the process.
As for her a DOB and place of birth discrepancy you have to explain what type of discrepancy for the house to advise you on what steps to take to cover or correct this before your interview. I wish your Sis God's favor.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 4:07am On Nov 30, 2013
Hi, e family jux wanna take note on these.
1. there are some issues exclusively that needs God interventiion, Nairalanders are wonderful But ,faith, fate n God determines.

2. some of us that agents help from d scratch n discover that we won without any prio agreement, sooner or later they may be rewarded too, i think they had helped.

pls, am sorry for this But i just think it may be useful . Thankz all. we all shall testifies IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.