Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? (6592 Views)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 06, 2013
Debeloved87: well, no offence. Am not here to convince you, rather am here to confuse you the more..you can keep it rolling

Oh, just got the memo..
TROLL for JESUS.....

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Debeloved87(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

Aren't you the one who's supposed to be dead to the world? Aren't you the guys who aren't supposed to use reason or things of this world, the walk by faith crowd?

My dog would make better use of your brain. Please let go....

u av displayed ur folly again..why perching on things u cant understand...i dnt nid to struggle words with a slowpoke like u, a dead slave of the dead... And dnt 4get wat i ask u of ur dog..it wil do u both good.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 06, 2013
Debeloved87: u av displayed ur folly again..why perching on things u cant understand...i dnt nid to struggle words with a slowpoke like u, a dead slave of the dead... And dnt 4get wat i ask u of ur dog..it wil do u both good.

All insults, no answers.
Yawn.... DeButtHurt
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Debeloved87(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

All insults, no answers.
Yawn.... DeButtHurt
no answers for fools...why give a pearl to a pig..(decode that)
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by noblefada: 9:23am On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

A whole comment full of nothing. No answerss, nothing....

As I said b4 in most of these threads you guys are not ready to learn but to discredit any answer or explanations offered because of your many like minded folks following the thread. But if you truly are looking for answers then we can have a private discourse.

But let me say this, Christianity and God are still the most mysterious truth on earth! even xtians themselves don't fully understand how much none believers. So I don't disturb myself so much when they try to explain and understand the bible, but I assure there are answers to ur questions.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Image123(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
*grabs the microphone*
This kind God oo, i neva see ur type oo, this kind God oo, na to dey punish small children na im u sabi!! This kind God oo
i wasn't using a microphone, you've been scammed yet again by the deceitful devil. You need a savior.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by FromGuiriga(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2013
noblefada:

As I said b4 in most of these threads you guys are not ready to learn but to discredit any answer or explanations offered because of your many like minded folks following the thread. But if you truly are looking for answers then we can have a private discourse.

But let me say this, Christianity and God are still the most mysterious truth on earth! even xtians themselves don't fully understand how much none believers. So I don't disturb myself so much when they try to explain and understand the bible, but I assure there are answers to ur questions.

That is the problem. Many Christians don't understand their own bible yet try to convince folks on things they themselves don't understand. Let's reason together.
Give us your understanding on this. If you don't understand it's OK. There is nothing wrong with not understanding. Take it from a man who does not understand much.

Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by cassavastick: 2:11pm On May 06, 2013
From_Guiriga:

That is the problem. Many Christians don't understand their own bible yet try to convince folks on things they themselves don't understand. Let's reason together.
Give us your understanding on this. If you don't understand it's OK. There is nothing wrong with not understanding. Take it from a man who does not understand much.

Simple answer: because both David and his son are God's creation and God has every right to treat his property as he pleases.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by noblefada: 2:36pm On May 06, 2013
From_Guiriga:

I
First pls quote me correctly, I said fully understand because you don't need a full knowledge to be saved you just need only to believe in Christ Jesus! full knowledge is for you to be established in the truth you now believe Ephe 4: 10 downward.

Now to your question, I wnt to give u guyz an hint. It was not God that killed David's son.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by wordychap: 3:35pm On May 06, 2013
God didnt kill davids son, God allowed Davids son to be killed, by who? the thief! who comes to steal, KILL n destroy - according to Jesus. God also allowed this thief to kill Pharoahs son, Jobs sons, but why? they broke laws that permits the devil! why didn't God stop devil anyway? bc He is JUST! settle this, GOD IS GOOD! HE CAME AND DIED FOR YOU TO END THIS LAWS- Christ is the end of the law of righteousness to every one that believeth! !.......winks.....
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 06, 2013
wordychap: God didnt kill davids son, God allowed Davids son to be killed, by who? the thief! who comes to steal, KILL n destroy - according to Jesus. God also allowed this thief to kill Pharoahs son, Jobs sons, but why? they broke laws that permits the devil! why didn't God stop devil anyway? bc He is JUST! settle this, GOD IS GOOD! HE CAME AND DIED FOR YOU TO END THIS LAWS- Christ is the end of the law of righteousness to every one that believeth! !.......winks.....

boolshyt

The bible clearly says that God killed David's son

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Danyell(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2013
@wordychap, why do you guys like lying? Your bible says "the Lord struck the child that Uriah's wife had borne to David and he became ill."
and it later goes on to say
"On the seventh day, the child died"
it never said anything about allowing the devil to run rings around the boy.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by cassavastick: 3:53pm On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

boolshyt

The bible clearly says that God killed David's son
And so what?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
And so what?

Troll on bro! wink

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
And so what?
This thread isn't for you...

I need more garri...
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 06, 2013
Amazing....

All the Christians can do is troll.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*playing Timaya's plantain boy*
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by cassavastick: 3:58pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
This thread isn't for you...

I need more garri...
No you need more IQ
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by cassavastick: 4:00pm On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Troll on bro! wink
Who is your bro? Go and find your bros in your church . . .I am not one of them.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
No you need more IQ
grin grin grin
What a cute Christian...

Impress us, thou YAHWEH SLAVE..
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
Who is your bro? Go and find your bros in your church . . .I am not one of them.
Yeah, all your brothers were killed by Yahweh because you trolled..
Isn't trolling a sin?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by cassavastick: 4:05pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
grin grin grin
What a cute Christian...

Impress us, thou YAHWEH SLAVE..
Who told you I was a christian. Are you pulling out lies from your arse again?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by cassavastick: 4:07pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
Yeah, all your brothers were killed by Yahweh because you trolled..
Isn't trolling a sin?

Facepalm!
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
Who told you I was a christian. Are you pulling out lies from your arse again?
What would a cassava stick know about arse?

Keep trolling man.. isn't that the reason the new id was created? grin
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Debeloved87(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
lets leave these incurable sons of slaves alone, they have no joy for knowledge and truth..they are best left dead as they presently are..
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Danyell(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2013
Image123:
i wasn't using a microphone, you've been scammed yet again by the deceitful devil. You need a savior.
A savior? What other savior exists apart from the great santa?
And the devil can't scam me, he is my servant.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by cassavastick: 4:15pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
What would a cassava stick know about arse?

Keep trolling man.. isn't that the reason the new id was created? grin
Hehehehehe...all hail the almighty omniscient mosquito who reads the intentions of people (from his arse). When will you start your own church?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by cassavastick: 4:16pm On May 06, 2013
Debeloved87: lets leave these incurable sons of slaves alone, they have no joy for knowledge and truth..they are best left dead as they presently are..
...and who might you be? Na wa o! e be like say everybody just dey find brother for this section
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Debeloved87(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
...and who might you be? Na wa o! e be like say everybody just dey find brother for this section
am not lookin for brother...my advice up there?just my 1cent.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
Hehehehehe...all hail the almighty omniscient mosquito who reads the intentions of people (from his arse). When will you start your own church?
I'm looking for a betrothed virgin to rape...
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by cassavastick: 4:26pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
I'm looking for a betrothed virgin to rape...
When you find her, call me and my football team. Since mosquitoes don't have the necessary tools for the job, we'll be happy to do the honors
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
When you find her, call me and my football team. Since mosquitoes don't have the necessary tools for the job, we'll be happy to do the honors
No wahala...
grin grin
Re: Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? by wordychap: 4:53pm On May 06, 2013
@ logicboy n danyel, the bible is a SPIRITUAL book! the heart n eyes of those dat dont v Jesus cnt comprehend it, its d Holy Siriit that interpretes it to US Sons! i'll give u a hint n leave d thread- there were no 'permissive' English words when dat 'translation' u quoted was made! ~ I'm coming soon! JESUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Atheist So Annoying / What Is The Definition Of A Religious Fanatic In Your Own Words And Are You One / Awesome Free E- Books Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.