Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (830408 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
henmaris:
Congratulations. PPR next

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Chukky77: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hi. please after receiving PER what are the next stages and estimated timelines of those stages?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 222rayo(f): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hello all, Please I cant make my online payment for my ECA on WES. Its prompting 'Auth Decline'. Please does anyone know what could be wrong?.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by talk2priscal: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Allcorrect:

1. The statement of result will suffice. Your school will send your transcript which will be resent to them for verification. I sent notification of result for one of my qualification as I had not collected the certificate. This was accepted and I have my WES already.

2. Check the CIC website for the minimum funds required for the number of people you intend coming to Canada with. This was recently reviewed so you may want to check the table.

kudos to the gurus in the house.. pls I need advice on what to do. I've just sat for my IELTS and just paid for my ECA.. the question is that can I go on with the registration of EE or I should wait for outcome of result. thanks alot
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Allcorrect(m): 1:46am On Feb 09, 2015
talk2priscal:

kudos to the gurus in the house.. pls I need advice on what to do. I've just sat for my IELTS and just paid for my ECA.. the question is that can I go on with the registration of EE or I should wait for outcome of result. thanks alot

There are certain aspects of the application that require your ielts grades, certificate numbers and class of grades. You will not be able to complete the online registration without these details...you have no option really but to wait.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 3:03am On Feb 09, 2015
222rayo:
Hello all, Please I cant make my online payment for my ECA on WES. Its prompting 'Auth Decline'. Please does anyone know what could be wrong?.

Has your card been used for international online transaction in the past? That error message appear to me to mean that the transaction is not approved by your financial institution. You can give them a call to authorise the payment.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by o2(f): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2015
For my ECA, can i also use ICAS or is WES the best.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 4lashyme: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2015
Hello mates;

i need your advice for a friend in need. He is having issues getting his Transcript from his school LAUTECH. If anyone have a contact in the school to work with, kindly provide. I'll be very greatful.

thank you.
best regards,
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by babalokoso: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Hello guys, I need advise, I applied for Canada federal skilled worker and my application was received by CIC October 20, 2014 and I applied forNOC 1111, up till now February 9, 2015, I have not heard anything, my application was complete as I paid an imigration expert to check it for me and he said it was ok. My credit card has not being charged and my application has not being returned as I did not see it. House please advise on what is happening or what I should do
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by skidmarkz: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Anybody has applied as NOC 2131 Civil Engineers?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by laraode: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Good afternoon house

Has any noc 1111 been charged of recently
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by toksys: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
please can i use my diamond bank debit card (savings)to make payment for wes
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
toksys:
please can i use my diamond bank debit card (savings)to make payment for wes

if its is either MasterCard or Visa, Yes you can but if it is a verve card, i'm afraid you cant
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Chukky77: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Chukky77:
Hi. please after receiving PER what are the next stages and estimated timelines of those stages?

Please someone help me answer the above please please please please
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Chukky77:

Please someone help me answer the above please please please please
After PER, ur app is sent to ur Local visa office for further processing. They conduct background and security check, they go thru ur application. Duration depends on the speed of visa office. After PER is MR (Medical Request) +RPRF+pcc then PPR( passport request ) then finally visa
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
skidmarkz:
I did. FSW2014 application.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
babalokoso:
Hello guys, I need advise, I applied for Canada federal skilled worker and my application was received by CIC October 20, 2014 and I applied forNOC 1111, up till now February 9, 2015, I have not heard anything, my application was complete as I paid an imigration expert to check it for me and he said it was ok. My credit card has not being charged and my application has not being returned as I did not see it. House please advise on what is happening or what I should do
I think u should contact them on phone or email. They're currently charging December applicants.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by laraode: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
zeelo2014:

I think u should contact them on phone or email. They're currently charging December applicants.
How do you contact them with email? Or phone?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by skidmarkz: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
zeelo2014:

I did. FSW2014 application.

Nice to know you mate!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bissiejoe: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
JesusDWay:

Your qualifications are just one of the eligibility criteria. Having qualifications isn't sufficient, you must have work experience which has to correlate with one of the occupations under NOC skill level 0(managerial level) and skill type A and B. You can check Google the occupations listed under those classifications to see which of them best describes your work experience. When you have found it, the next thing to do is to register for the IELTS General Training Exam, where you must score at least 6 in all the segment of the exam. I will advice you look for the nearest date and prepare sufficiently cuz, I met people who had to re-write the exam when I went to do mine cuz they didn't have the required score. It's not hard actually, just study sample answers to sample questions sufficiently, it gives you an idea of what your answers to questions should be. You will need a valid international passport to be able to register for the exam and it's 35k if you register online via British council website( you will have to choose Nigeria as your country and also choose the city where you wanna sit the exam). The immediate thing to also do is arrange for your transcript to be sent to WES by your school. You have to first open an account on WES website (theres a dedicated page for canadian immigration purpose, thats the one you will use) and you will pay their fee of like CDN 233 or thereabout, then you download a form from their website that your school will include with the transcript when sending it, also with a copy of your certificate. Please note that WES will send back to your school to confirm the transcript came from them while your school will now send back the confirmation. It's after they see the confirmation that they will do the evaluation which seems to take just only 8days. For the purpose of speed, I suggest you look for someone in your school who can help facilitate getting the transcript on time and also monitor when WES will request for confirmation and help facilitate a quick response as well. [/b]You may collect it by hand and send by yourself cuz, waiting for school to send it might delay you[b].

When you have done all of these, then you are fully ready. You may however check - come to Canada link on cic website and answer some questionnaire that will let you know you are eligible.

Does WES accepts transcript posted by applicants. it was stated on the website that the transcript should be posted by the awarding institution.
please shed more light on this.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bissiejoe: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
solomonwis:

Has your card been used for international online transaction in the past? That error message appear to me to mean that the transaction is not approved by your financial institution. You can give them a call to authorise the payment.

@solomonwis......please what NOC job category does a Quality assurance technician or a production technician in a manufacturing industry fall within? and with HND certificate.
Hope to hear from you soon
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
bissiejoe:

Does WES accepts transcript posted by applicants. it was stated on the website that the transcript should be posted by the awarding institution.
please shed more light on this.

Bissiejoe,

Although it is advisable for your institution to send your transcript directly to WES, you can send it yourself if you can get it from the institution.
Let me explain my case to you.
When I was processing my ECAS, I printed the request form online and i took it directly to my institution. Knowing that my institution could delay in sending the transcript, I paid for the necessary things and pleaded with the person in charge to give me the package to be sent so I can send it myself through courier. I had to do this because Firstly, i wasnt expecting my school to send on time and even when they would send, they would use the regular mail which could take a month or more to get to WES.
I was working with time. I collected the stamped and sealed envelope from my institution myself and sent it through DHL.
I waited a day to send photocopies of my certificate.
Both were received and certified good to go.
My evaluation didn't take more than 7days.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bissiejoe: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
HenryIX:

Bissiejoe,

Although it is advisable for your institution to send your transcript directly to WES, you can send it yourself if you can get it from the institution.
Let me explain my case to you.
When I was processing my ECAS, I printed the request form online and i took it directly to my institution. Knowing that my institution could delay in sending the transcript, I paid for the necessary things and pleaded with the person in charge to give me the package to be sent so I can send it myself through courier. I had to do this because Firstly, i wasnt expecting my school to send on time and even when they would send, they would use the regular mail which could take a month or more to get to WES.
I was working with time. I collected the stamped and sealed envelope from my institution myself and sent it through DHL.

i get
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by seemples(f): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
HenryIX:

Bissiejoe,

bissiejoe:

i get

Note he said STAMPED AND SEALED BY THE INSTITUTION
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by babalokoso: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
zeelo2014:

Hello house,
I have called CIC and I have also sent an email about my application but they have not replied, I have checked with my bank if any attempt has been made to charge my credit card and they said no. Since CIC is charging December now, what should I expect, please gurus of the house advise me. Do I still have hope? My application was received October 20, I am very worried now.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by subsidy12: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
babalokoso:

Hello house,
I have called CIC and I have also sent an email about my application but they have not replied, I have checked with my bank if any attempt has been made to charge my credit card and they said no. Since CIC is charging December now, what should I expect, please gurus of the house advise me. Do I still have hope? My application was received October 20, I am very worried now.

Give it sometime for CIC to reply, although its not over until its over, in the same way I'll advice you start considering EE.

All the best
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Fingertips(f): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
skidmarkz:

Yes, I did.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tosinkay(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Good evening house and i am new in this forum, i am interested in this program, but i do not know how to start. can someone please help me to list the step by step to follow in this process and the specific IELTS MODULE that someone need to write.
Thanks and stay blessed.

Kay
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by babalokoso: 12:48am On Feb 10, 2015
subsidy12:

Give it sometime for CIC to reply, although its not over until its over, in the same way I'll advice you start considering EE.

All the best

Thank you for your response, I will not give up yet. I did not want to start EE yet since I don't know what happened to my application. When CIC contact me on the status of my application I will then know what to do.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by babalokoso: 12:58am On Feb 10, 2015
zeelo2014:

Hello house, has anybody applying for NOC 1111, Financial Accountant and Auditors been charged at all. My application was received on October 20, 2014 and I have not heard from CIC. I called CIC they gave me an email address which I have sent an email asking about my application status, but no response after three weeks. Oga Solomonwis and other gurus of the house please advise me as I don't want to start EE when I don't know what happened to my application.
Eagerly expecting the house guru's response

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (322)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.