Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828645 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2015
deoyel25:
Hello all,
I just started following this thread again yesterday. Even though I have done my WES and IELTS since last year, I decided to wait for the EE instead of FSWP. I just created my EE profile yesterday and I started swimming in the pool few minutes afterwards. I have been encouraged by all the contributors to this thread and I also want to render the little help I can. I have a very good IELTS material (which I used myself). Its The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS Student's Book with Answers. All the audios for the listening tests and 17 sample videos from live speaking tests are included. You can PM me if you need the materials and I will send you the download link (1GB approximately). Its now your duty to find a way of downloading it. Cheers and goodluck to all.

Hello moderator,
I think it is better to create a dedicated thread for Express Entry. I can see that someone tried to achieve this in this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2064942/canada-permanent-residency-express-entry but you redirected the individual to this thread, which is originally for FSWP. Since both FSWP and EE are entirely different, I think it is better all the information relating to each are placed in their respective threads.

Kindly send to scrollmein@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bayulll01(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
abyurla:
Please could you send me the link to the IELTS material, i tried to PM you from my profile, abyurla at gmail dot com

thank you

Pls kindly help send the links,I will follow u now
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bayulll01(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
damkollins:
As many of our colleagues getting set this new week for interview with AVO this new week,we all pray that your preparations will yield positive result and favor of God and Man will rest on you.
For those who have been privileged to see their GCMS notes,I am sure you know where you need to focus on your file with reference to why you were invited for the interview.
For other that were not able to order GCMS notes due to time constraint,please focus on every detail on the forms and supporting documents you submitted with reference to IMM5669 as advised by solomonwis.Be consistent in every information you will give with relevant supporting documents....remember,nobody knows your profile better than you.This should not be taken as a criminal interrogation of your personalty but a confirmation/explanation of ambiguous statements in your files to AVO.
We all wish you the very best and expect positive news after the interview process.
All the best.
Cheers.

Damo I tried to register for ielts but the page is not opening should I be worried,is not showing the test date
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bayulll01(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
scrollmeout:

Kindly help send the link,I will follow u,pls follow back
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bayulll01(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
deoyel25:
Hello all,
I just started following this thread again yesterday. Even though I have done my WES and IELTS since last year, I decided to wait for the EE instead of FSWP. I just created my EE profile yesterday and I started swimming in the pool few minutes afterwards. I have been encouraged by all the contributors to this thread and I also want to render the little help I can. I have a very good IELTS material (which I used myself). Its The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS Student's Book with Answers. All the audios for the listening tests and 17 sample videos from live speaking tests are included. You can PM me if you need the materials and I will send you the download link (1GB approximately). Its now your duty to find a way of downloading it. Cheers and goodluck to all.

Hello moderator,
I think it is better to create a dedicated thread for Express Entry. I can see that someone tried to achieve this in this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2064942/canada-permanent-residency-express-entry but you redirected the individual to this thread, which is originally for FSWP. Since both FSWP and EE are entirely different, I think it is better all the information relating to each are placed in their respective threads.

Pls kindly help to send the link,I will follow u,pls follow back

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Joshcoli(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hi please anybody with the link to IELTS material should kindly send it to me
gentlejosh@live.com

thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
pls send to ebyebony23ng@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Phemmie72: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
kindly send the materials to me on: femmy4u2000@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot

scrollmeout:

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by princessayinke: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
damkollins, good afternoon. pls can i send you a pm. i would like to discuss something with you. thank you
damkollins:
As many of our colleagues getting set this new week for interview with AVO this new week,we all pray that your preparations will yield positive result and favor of God and Man will rest on you.
For those who have been privileged to see their GCMS notes,I am sure you know where you need to focus on your file with reference to why you were invited for the interview.
For other that were not able to order GCMS notes due to time constraint,please focus on every detail on the forms and supporting documents you submitted with reference to IMM5669 as advised by solomonwis.Be consistent in every information you will give with relevant supporting documents....remember,nobody knows your profile better than you.This should not be taken as a criminal interrogation of your personalty but a confirmation/explanation of ambiguous statements in your files to AVO.
We all wish you the very best and expect positive news after the interview process.
All the best.
Cheers.

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by lavivaavril(f): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Phemmie72:
Thanks a lot for the information.

I need your further advice. Which document do you advise this applicant to evaluate with WES? He has OND, HND, ICAN, 1st and 2nd degrees. He had the 1st degree after 2nd degree, he used is HND and ICAN qualifications for 1st degree where he spent just two years after his master degree programme. Thanks.

He should use the highest degree he has to get more points. I hope his work experience matches the degree?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by badenugba: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Garykasparov:
Hello everyone
For those in a fix as to whether to use WES or ICAS.
WES is by far a better option. However, check if your school can be assessed by them
I used ICAS cos my university is not assessed by WES and I must add it was terrible experience. My timeline is 6months and its no fault of my private university E&Rs

thank you, how do I check if my school can be assessed by WES
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by rasaqdayo: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
ejirostephen:

Hi rasaqdayo, I am a victim of lautech o dough MBA. Wes sent my document for verification since 17th of March, I was able to affirm it has been received by the registrar department but what has been delaying it from gettn to the pg schl where my contact would package and send back to Wes is the major problem now. Wes sent photocopies to lautech, my contact confirmed to me dat is how dey deal. They dont deal via E-mail. If that is the modus operandi for pg schl den ofcos xpect nothin less for Bsc.

Thanks.
Really appreciate your response. Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by chidike(m): 1:57am On Apr 23, 2015
Hello house, I was encouraged to follow this path after my brother was successfully granted migrant visa to Australia. I am interested in the express entry to Canada though, which my initial assessment on the site says I qualify for. My question is, I work with a Big Four audit firm, if I am able to get a provisional letter of employment from the Canadian office of my firm and submit it for nomination through the state I wish to reside in, will this increase my chances? I have 2 years work experience. Also about the bank balance, is it your bank statement for the whole year that is submitted or can I have someone put the money in my account 2 months before and just present one month statement that will show the bank balance? Lastly, will WES assess my ACCA qualification in addition to that obtained from my university? Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 4:38am On Apr 23, 2015
chidike:
Hello house, I was encouraged to follow this path after my brother was successfully granted migrant visa to Australia. I am interested in the express entry to Canada though, which my initial assessment on the site says I qualify for. My question is, I work with a Big Four audit firm, if I am able to get a provisional letter of employment from the Canadian office of my firm and submit it for nomination through the state I wish to reside in, will this increase my chances? I have 2 years work experience. Also about the bank balance, is it your bank statement for the whole year that is submitted or can I have someone put the money in my account 2 months before and just present one month statement that will show the bank balance? Lastly, will WES assess my ACCA qualification in addition to that obtained from my university? Thanks for your assistance.

Yes employment letter from an employer in Canada will definately boost your CRS
PoF varies between 3-6months statement of account
No WES will not verify ACCA
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 5:50am On Apr 23, 2015
chidike:

You will need to get a proper letter of employment with Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) which your proposed employer in Canada must obtain before you are hired. A "provisional letter of employment will not suffice in this regard.

Approach your employer to see the possibility of LMIA,after then can you say if this employment will increase your chance of receiving an ITA.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bayulll01(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2015
solomonwis:

Approach your employer to see the possibility of LMIA,after then can you say if this employment will increase your chance of receiving an ITA.

Solomonwise pls what's wrong with ielts/nigeria portal I can register pls help
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bolinchin: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
I'm having difficulties accesing the road to ielts last minute preparation on my candidate page.pls can anyone provide me with a step by step procedure on how to acess it.Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
princessayinke:
damkollins, good afternoon. pls can i send you a pm. i would like to discuss something with you. thank you
No problems.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
bayulll01:

Damo I tried to register for ielts but the page is not opening should I be worried,is not showing the test date
bayulll01:

Solomonwise pls what's wrong with ielts/nigeria portal I can register pls help
Though not sure of the link not responding...or maybe it was down when you tried to access it,most immediate dates are filled up for this month and next.
Please check the link below..
https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CountryExamSearch.aspx
If you are directed to another link...(https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/UKVIQuestion.aspx)
Please click on the in color red appropriately ....
(Choose from one of the British Council’s IELTS test centres in over 100 countries. To register for IELTS visit ielts.britishcouncil.org.)
It should bypass any difficulty and let you choose the city you want.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bayulll01(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
damkollins:

Though not sure of the link not responding...or maybe it was down when you tried to access it,most immediate dates are filled up for this month and next.
Please check the link below..
https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CountryExamSearch.aspx
If you are directed to another link...(https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/UKVIQuestion.aspx)
Please click on the in color red appropriately ....
(Choose from one of the British Council’s IELTS test centres in over 100 countries. To register for IELTS visit ielts.britishcouncil.org.)
It should bypass any difficulty and let you choose the city you want.
Cheers

Thanks appreciate man
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by lavivaavril(f): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hey guys, has anyone tried New Zealand or Australia? Is Canada easier to migrate to than the others?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by chidike(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
lavivaavril:
Hey guys, has anyone tried New Zealand or Australia? Is Canada easier to migrate to than the others?
My Bro will be leaving next week for Australia. He started the process mid last year I think. He got the migrant paper with 6 years work permit or something, after a while he'll get Australian passport with which he can relocate to almost anywhere. To answer your question, yes it's easier. The process is not like this Canadian one. And I think it's partly due to the fact that Australia is far away.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by chidike(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
solomonwis:

You will need to get a proper letter of employment with Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) which your proposed employer in Canada must obtain before you are hired. A "provisional letter of employment will not suffice in this regard.

Thanks for your response.
benik:

Yes employment letter from an employer in Canada will definately boost your CRS
PoF varies between 3-6months statement of account
No WES will not verify ACCA
Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by echeoluchi: 5:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Good morning all, please I need help with this question. Please Am I meant to ask British council to forward my IELTS result to CIC while registering for Τhe test? Thanks
solomonwis:

ITA.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by echeoluchi: 5:26am On Apr 24, 2015
damkollins [/b:
Good morning all, please I need help with this question. Please Am I meant to ask British council to forward my IELTS result to CIC while registering for Τhe test? Thanks [/size][/color]
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by echeoluchi: 5:29am On Apr 24, 2015
JesusDWay:
Good morning all, please I need help with this question. Please, Am I meant to ask British council to forward my IELTS result to CIC while registering for Τhe test? Thanks

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by echeoluchi: 5:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Good morning all, please I need help with this question. Please, Am I meant to ask British council to forward my IELTS result to CIC while registering for Τhe test? Thanks
JesusDWay:

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 5:57am On Apr 24, 2015
echeoluchi:
Good morning all, please I need help with this question. Please Am I meant to ask British council to forward my IELTS result to CIC while registering for Τhe test? Thanks

You are not required at the point of registration on EE to forward your language ability test resut,but you'd need to fill in the test details and result when registering.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:36am On Apr 24, 2015
I've sent a CSE to Accra twice.
Sent the first in January and the second this April, still with no reply ; except the automated response.
I don't know if its because "its a change in job", they are not responding; although they request for applicants to inform them in cases of change in job.

Solo and Damkollins, your suggestions please.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekicedar: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Place send the Ielts materials to me too
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by johnsontade: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2015
@Damkollins. My Fswp 2014 application delivered on the 30th December 2014. My application got returned cos it didn't make the Global Cap but my plan B(NSNP) worked out cos i just got nominated. God bless you bro because you motivated me to apply to Nova Scotia when i thought my Fswp application was enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.