Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828691 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
‎​Ok.Congratulations again.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Humblega(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shyee:

@vivichocs, personally: ielts 39k, wes; 60k, peripherals(husling for schl to send my credentials twice. the twice means initial documents review [/b]and the other for [b]final documents evaluation): 20k. i would estimate the range of 110k to 120k. i wrote my ielts last weekend at Ibadan, and my ECA is now in Evaluation stage.
all the best.
Now, learn from my experience>
1. speed post is actually fas[/b]t, but i paid 10k for a package that arrived 4-5 days after.... on the second run, I used registered nipost mail for 500 bucks which arrived 8 days later(meanwhile, i was told it may take 14 working days at the post office.) if you wanna save some bucks, our own [b]registered Nipost mail is economical if you have time on your side.
2.nipost may mess up at times. the tracking number on my package was changed without notifying me, it was not until i called the Nipost customer care number that i found on their website, that the new tracking number was given to me after one or two verifications.
despite the mix up at nipost, i wished i had used them instead of the speed post i earlier used.
3. this is not an experience, it is still happening, it is an 'PRESPERINCE' grin, i live in osun state, with 6 months salaries unpaid cry

HEllo, I noticed that you did your ielts at ibadan. I have some questions to ask. I will send pm to you please reply me. I need any means to contact you. I just need to make some enquiries about ibd centre
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by feranmi27: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
HELLO HOUSE;
Please what is the NOC for MARKETING in the BANKING sector. ive gone thru the nocs but they are quite confusing. pls can someone help me with the right code. tnxx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Phemmie72: 4:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Please, what is the NOC for petroleum products marketer? Thanks,
zandora:

Yes. You can enter the pool and update your IELTS anytime prior to obtaining an ITA.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ejirostephen(m): 6:48am On Jul 06, 2015
feranmi27:
HELLO HOUSE;
Please what is the NOC for MARKETING in the BANKING sector. ive gone thru the nocs but they are quite confusing. pls can someone help me with the right code. tnxx

The NOC breakdown is either 0611 or 0214.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2015
fidelism:

in Nigeria the only school exempted is Uniport. when you are registering on the website you would see that. You are expected to have ur WES ref number on your package, and you and ur husband would have personal ref number. logically, you should send the certs on different envelops, I mean separately. costly but safer.
Thank you so much.. I very well appreciate. .
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by walmart: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2015
Good day all, University of Toronto refunded my credential assessment fees, please does anyone know which bank in Nigeria I can pay in the Canadian dollar draft? I have been to first bank they only accept US dollars for Dorm account. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sehawale: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2015
berexio1:
PM me. I will try to send some materials to your mail. When are you writing?

Boss please send me these materials too. I plan to write IELTS soon too. Please send to olawale.olaseha@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Cachez(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello house,
I would like to know how an applicant for FSWP 2014 is going to pay for right of residence fees. Will the payment be made under express entry- right of permanent resident fee or will it be under right of permanent resident fee - not express entry. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Rhyle(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello House,

Does anyone know what percentage of pension account one can claim if out of Job for six months.

Is this percentage acceptable as proof of fund?

Also after notifying AVO of new occupation or employer, do they request for any other details or what is the main reason they demand this notification.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
feranmi27:
HELLO HOUSE;

Check NOC 6235
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rhyle:
Hello House,

Does anyone know what percentage of pension account one can claim if out of Job for six months.

Also after notifying AVO of new occupation or employer, do they request for any other details or what is the main reason they demand this notification.

Thank you.

I think it's 25%(you can find out from those handling yours). If you want to use it as proof of funds, just present the statement as it is currently(containing all money in it), don't bother about what amount is accruable to you for being out of employment for 6months.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Humblega(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Still looking for any1 who did or planning to do ielts at ibadan. I need info pls
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Rhyle(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
JesusDWay:

I think it's 25%(you can find out from those handling yours). If you want to use it as proof of funds, just present the statement as it is currently(containing all money in it), don't bother about what amount is accruable to you for being out of employment for 6months.

thanks for your responce. I still ish I had answer to other questions.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiz001: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
walmart:
Good day all, University of Toronto refunded my credential assessment fees, please does anyone know which bank in Nigeria I can pay in the Canadian dollar draft? I have been to first bank they only accept US dollars for Dorm account. Thanks

Try GTB. Seem I heard they do CAD.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiz001: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cachez:
Hello house,
I would like to know how an applicant for FSWP 2014 is going to pay for right of residence fees. Will the payment be made under express entry- right of permanent resident fee or will it be under right of permanent resident fee - not express entry. Thanks

The later.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls house......
Can ones apprentice cert be less than 3years becos I read on cic (under my NOC) dat d apprentice cert musn't be less dan 3yrs. Also, if d cert isn't affiliated, will it be still recognised and acceptable.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by feranmi27: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
JesusDWay:

Check NOC 6235

my challenge is its on skill level B.....(Technical job).....meanwhile its a professional job with a university degree. what do u advice i do pls?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by feranmi27: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
ejirostephen:

The NOC breakdown is either 0611 or 0214.

No NOC of such. Could u pls reconfirm d codes?....6235 is more like it but classified as skill type B. i think such profession should be under A. WHAT DO U THINK? CAN ONE GO FOR IT LIKE DAT, NOT MINDING D SKILL TYPE ?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
feranmi27:

my challenge is its on skill level B.....(Technical job).....meanwhile its a professional job with a university degree. what do u advice i do pls?

It doesn't matter that you have a degree and I agree that NOC 6235 is the most suitable for you. I applied under NOC 1312 which is a technical job ie NOC B but I have a BSc and a Master's. My application under EE is in it's final stage and so far I haven't been rejected. As long as your duties match you'll be fine as there's no problem in being over qualified for a job.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Phemmie72: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello House,

Please, what is the NOC for marketing of petroleum products?

Thanks,
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2015
feranmi27:

Zandora has answered you. The most important thing is for your present job details to match the job details of any NOC 0, A or B, it doesn't matter if it's below your expectations. For example, if you are titled a Petroleum Engineer here but your responsibilities match Petroleum Technician NOC, it's Petroleum Technician you'll have to choose(mostly for the purpose of migration), you can change when you get there
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2015
slimmsyyetty:
Pls house......
Can ones apprentice cert be less than 3years becos I read on cic (under my NOC) dat d apprentice cert musn't be less dan 3yrs. Also, if d cert isn't affiliated, will it be still recognised and acceptable.

What seems to be mostly acceptable to them is their own certs, or some international ones that the body overseeing the practice of the profession in Canada recognizes
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bolaji92: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Hello house, gurus... I am just starting this now, please assess me:

Education: B.TECH Electrical/electronics engineering
Years of experience: 3 years in IT

Please guys access me and advice me on the whole process as am just starting application for the express entry procedure.
thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bolaji92: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2015
please house help me with IELTS preparatory question.this is my email mobolex060850@gmail.com.

Please guys
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekicedar: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rhyle:
Hello House,

No longer 6 months but 4 months and u will will be entitled to 25%
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
bolaji92:
Hello house, gurus... I am just starting this now, please assess me:

Education: B.TECH Electrical/electronics engineering
Years of experience: 3 years in IT

Please guys access me and advice me on the whole process as am just starting application for the express entry procedure.
thanks

You may be good to go for now with the details you have provided so far. Go and write IELTS(General Training) and ensure you score if possible, all the marks available(that's to tell you how well you need to prepare so you won't need to re-write if you plan having a good score in the Express Entry Scheme as your Bachelors will score lower compared to somone who has Masters or a PHD as they are in the same pool and the highest gets taken first). You should also arrange for your transcripts to be sent to WES for evaluation and determination of its Canadian equivalency, you must start it now if you really want to pursue it. WES usually charges 233dollars if it will be sent to you by normal post and 322dollars9all canadian) if you request for the evaluation document to be sent to you by courier. Its after you have both your IELTS result and WES Document that you can now apply for EE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by twaj: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
labiz001:

The later.

Can someone assist with information on how best to pay for Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
JesusDWay:

What seems to be mostly acceptable to them is their own certs, or some international ones that the body overseeing the practice of the profession in Canada recognizes
@JesusDway.......thank u.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by feranmi27: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
JesusDWay:

Zandora has answered you. The most important thing is for your present job details to match the job details of any NOC 0, A or B, it doesn't matter if it's below your expectations. For example, if you are titled a Petroleum Engineer here but your responsibilities match Petroleum Technician NOC, it's Petroleum Technician you'll have to choose(mostly for the purpose of migration), you can change when you get there

very Explanatory. tnxx so much
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
vivichocs:
Thank you so much.. We're just two, my spouse and I. how much do we need each?

Also, how do i get a list of schools whose certificates are evaluable by WES? Can't seem to find that on their website.
Can one send professional certificates like SAP, BOSIET, HSE etc alongside certificate for verification? will that add additional marks?
Then, wch does WES evaluate, Certificate or Transcript? And must the certificate/Transcript be sent directly by my school to them?

I really appreciate y'all.. Please don't get bored by my questions. . Still a newbie.

Thank you all. God bless

go to www.wes.org for credential evaluation.
if you have double degrees or diplomas, they may earn you more points in the EE...but it may cost more money getting your transcripts to WES. so far you can afford to send your transcript to WES you can evaluate all your certs, meanwhile, you pay only once for WES transaction, even if you wanna evaluate 10 degrees of yours in a transaction.
the process of evaluating your certificates involves the need for your schl to send your academic transcripts.
You are welcome in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.